The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @BlackWolf :m:m:m:m:m:m

Title thread ๐Ÿงต
Author โœ @BlackWolf
peeing on Dan's marbles, instead of polishing their own.
Post #710 Yesterday at 9:43
Vote ๐Ÿ—ณ โค Heart (13) + 30 = 43

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ
Most Popular on the last Thread #50

VIP Member .....Whom will name the next thread #52 :m:m:m:m:m:m:m

[IMG alt="Marquis de Potpourri"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/187/187931.jpg?1611969334[/IMG]
Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Wednesday at 2:14 AM
MojoDublin said:
Marquis de Potpourri
Marquis de Potpourri
Chatty Member
Joined Jan 30, 2021
Reaction score
Ignore

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

New VIP member ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
What an honor!
First, I'd like to thank SJ's Academy of Grifters and SJ herself for making me viciously indignant.:mad:
I would've never become a Tattle Life VIP without you.:m
Second, I want to say Thanks to Michael Petherick, whose tidal waves of tears after his first woe-is-me vlog brought me here.(y)
I now know where and how you squandered the hard-earned dollars I sent you on Patreon. F*ck you, Michael!:mad:
Third, carry on...
๐Ÿ˜†

oscars.png

Last edited: Wednesday at 2:19 AM

Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, agualilas@ and 42 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you for stepping into the breech, Mojo - looking forward to seeing Marquis' thread title next time. Congrats to Black Wolf. I enjoyed the last thread, mainly because we seem to have got back to having a little more fun as we used to in the earlier threads. Maybe we can keep our eyes peeled for a suitable screen shot for another caption competition as a little light hearted relief. Thanks to everyone who played along.
Part 2 of Dan's vlog is up. How refreshing to watch such a down to earth couple. Can you imagine the performance SJ would have put on in selecting the wine? Phil the Fool of course would have requested a bottle of their finest Squirrel wine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Just looked at Dan and Annalises vlog in Bordeaux....so nice to see they had a good time..Fan flash payed for it because Dan agreed to cook on Weekends...but nevertheless it was nice to see they enjoyed themselves.

Reactions: 33
@CountessPompidoo & @Jeeves out of curiosity did your milโ€™s only have sons? Just curious. My mil wanted her sons to marry statuesque models who came from wealth & of a certain social status. I canโ€™t believe that there are actually more cut from the same cloth out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Btw Fanny mentioned that they will be leaving after dinner on Saterday for Italy.....are they mad...driving that distance after dinner in the middle of the night...lets hope they didnt drink before leaving...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just looked at Dan and Annalises vlog in Bordeaux....so nice to see they had a good time..Fan flash payed for it because Dan agreed to cook on Weekends...but nevertheless it was nice to see they enjoyed themselves.
It was very discreetly filmed in the restaurant too - Fanny would have gushing like a loony if it was her there ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My MIL apologized for treating me badly....after the divorce and she had to deal with his wife #2, who was awful. He's now on #4 and I had to let that sh*t go years ago.
Fanny et all are flying...I just cannot believe she'd be stupid enough to attempt driving 7 hours overnight. They think that because they stay awake till all hours that it will be no problem but the roads have a way of hypnotizing one to sleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
@CountessPompidoo & @Jeeves out of curiosity did your milโ€™s only have sons? Just curious. My mil wanted her sons to marry statuesque models who came from wealth & of a certain social status. I canโ€™t believe that there are actually more cut from the same cloth out there!
Hubby had an older sister who could do no wrong. She was a chip off the old block too! MiL had little interest in hubby - until we became engaged. She insisted it would never last (44 years married this month!). It was some comfort that my lovely Ex-BiL wasn't good enough either. He was a university professor, graduated from Cambridge, and the son of a British diplomat. He used to refer to us as the "outlaws." He only lasted 10 years with SiL and eventually left her. I struggled to get along with MiL for the first 20 years and after that hubby would pay his duty visits by himself.

Btw Fanny mentioned that they will be leaving after dinner on Saterday for Italy.....are they mad...driving that distance after dinner in the middle of the night...lets hope they didnt drink before leaving...
Or driving to the nearest airport perhaps?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
every weekend? hmm does he need money so bad? I know he lives close by and he is cook but I would have thought that he would like to have weekend free to himself and his family so he doesn't need to entertain fanflash

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It was very discreetly filmed in the restaurant too - Fanny would have gushing like a loony if it was her there ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Being in places like that it always occures to me that people who think they dont fit there are the best behaved and nice to the staff..,you can pick them out...dont mean it rude...,the people who think those places are their natural habitat are the worst...i always find that very interesting to notice....

every weekend? hmm does he need money so bad? I know he lives close by and he is cook but I would have thought that he would like to have weekend free to himself and his family so he doesn't need to entertain fanflash
I had the same thoughts...if i was Dan i would decline...maybe he is tired of his gardening....and likes to upgrade too the lalandecook... while our flowerkiller is on tour with her succes stories...

I had the same thoughts...if i was Dan i would decline...maybe he is tired of his gardening....and likes to upgrade too the lalandecook... while our flowerkiller is on tour with her succes stories...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fanny had better sort out a decent kitchen then!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone, back again after a long break (Violetty etc previously) but have been keeping up with all the threads to keep me sane. Lovely to see so many new people.

I am on the verge of giving up watching the CD vlogs and am well on the road to my recovery from the addiction. Now that covid restrictions have eased a little, I now only have the time to follow a few people on yt (which does not include anything else related to chateau owners/grifters or their hangers-on), and I suddenly realised the other day that I watch my other channels with a genuine wish for them to succeed and I am so happy to see them doing well, but I found myself following the CD channel with a genuine wish for them to fail: I can't wait for their obscene 'grifting' behaviour to be exposed........ but I am not proud of myself for it.

It does seem to me though that there is a definite slow down of patron interest. I wonder (hope) that the 'covid' effect is wearing off and the slowing of the upward trend may soon turn into a downward trend. I think patrons are waking up. There is quite a turnover of higher tier patrons from month to month now, and there are many names read out at the end of the vlogs that belong to people that stopped contributing many many months ago.

So, for those newcomers who may be interested and who may not know about Graphtreon (which is free for anyone to search to find statistics for any Patreon account they may want to know about) , here are the last few months figures for CD:

graphtreon.JPG

You can clearly see a flattening off of patron numbers and their contributions.

I am, ashamedly, very very hopeful. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hubby had an older sister who could do no wrong. She was a chip off the old block too! MiL had little interest in hubby - until we became engaged. She insisted it would never last (44 years married this month!). It was some comfort that my lovely Ex-BiL wasn't good enough either. He was a university professor, graduated from Cambridge, and the son of a British diplomat. He used to refer to us as the "outlaws." He only lasted 10 years with SiL and eventually left her. I struggled to get along with MiL for the first 20 years and after that hubby would pay his duty visits by himself.

Happy 44th! You win in the end! We are 34 yrs they said it wouldnโ€™t & tried hard to make that come about!
Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The George Sand Pays website with all the chateaux near Lalande features one -- Saint Chartier -- which may be Ivo's.

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, back again after a long break (Violetty etc previously) but have been keeping up with all the threads to keep me sane. Lovely to see so many new people.

I am on the verge of giving up watching the CD vlogs and am well on the road to my recovery from the addiction. Now that covid restrictions have eased a little, I now only have the time to follow a few people on yt (which does not include anything else related to chateau owners/grifters or their hangers-on), and I suddenly realised the other day that I watch my other channels with a genuine wish for them to succeed and I am so happy to see them doing well, but I found myself following the CD channel with a genuine wish for them to fail: I can't wait for their obscene 'grifting' behaviour to be exposed........ but I am not proud of myself for it.

It does seem to me though that there is a definite slow down of patron interest. I wonder (hope) that the 'covid' effect is wearing off and the slowing of the upward trend may soon turn into a downward trend. I think patrons are waking up. There is quite a turnover of higher tier patrons from month to month now, and there are many names read out at the end of the vlogs that belong to people that stopped contributing many many months ago.

So, for those newcomers who may be interested and who may not know about Graphtreon (which is free for anyone to search to find statistics for any Patreon account they may want to know about) , here are the last few months figures for CD:

View attachment 700468

You can clearly see a flattening off of patron numbers and their contributions.

I am, ashamedly, very very hopeful. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
As most of her patreons are probably old and lonely grannies her fanbase will die out...she knows that...thats why she creates all those appartments....for her family and friends to move in..or renting out....and leaves the real restauration for later..

• Haha
Reactions: 24

My MIL could send the black cloud of doom around whenever she donned her broomstick. Thank goodness my OH is nothing like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy 44th! You win in the end! We are 34 yrs they said it wouldnโ€™t & tried hard to make that come about!
Certainly helped when we were very young, neither of us would have been willing to allow her to be proved right! ๐Ÿ˜ Congrats to you too.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.