The Chateau Diaries #49 Tasteless tango, Teabag in turmoil & tearful Tatiana in Turkey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 690335 :oops: Oh dear...finally some rest now when I can stop worrying about Tatyana. Puh! Now we can look forward to seeing her dancing with her legs high up around Selmar. Such a relief. So what was the verdict, are we allowed to be nasty to Dan or not? I am not going to anyway, I like the man. I will stick to being nasty to Teabag, he bloody deserves a bit of it.:devilish: Has Andrew stopped cleaning and packed his bags already? He must be gagging for some cock variety by now and the city lights! What is this business about everyone changing their names? Who has the stroppy lady turned into? (The rasta profile pic, she liked to put me in my place, I kind of miss her) Mojo Dublin darling, please don't ever change, it is all very confusing. And make me a VIP, will you, I feel like a servant with my "active member" tag. I am not active at all, I am definitely a VIP! ๐Ÿธ:LOL:
You are simply incorrigibleโ€ฆ

But like you I miss @Viva La Loca
Almost a VIP herself and gone โ€ฆ @FrenchGirl123 looks to have done the same thing ๐Ÿ˜ข

As for ViP โ€ฆ. You know how to win that race โ€ฆ.. ketchup

Darling Iโ€™d award ๐Ÿฅ‡ all tattlers VIP โ€ฆ and I read and like ๐Ÿ‘ heart it all โ€ฆ itโ€™s important as it takes time and guts to voice an opinion โ€ฆ. And we can be a tough ( but fair) crowd

However as you ARE an MVP โ€ฆ.

As a quick exercise
( from the bed Iโ€™m not getting up โฌ† )

Seems you have been a little light on the auld postings - and listed below are ppls that seem to have overtaken you โ€ฆ..

All of us are delighted ๐Ÿ˜€ when ya show up ๐Ÿ†™ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I kept one of your best prose for the 50th thread ๐Ÿงต
Donโ€™t disappear ๐Ÿ˜Ž - you and @Gibson same week โ€ฆ..
@Espe had a big one this week โ€ฆ
Holding the ropes at the VIP bar
@Milre is floating about โ€ฆ.๐Ÿน
@Clara Burnett
@Jeeves
@Moderator โ€ฆ. Will you please send the pilot ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ Back .. ๐Ÿ™

@Marquis de Potpourri and @TheTaxInspector better be out on the lash - trying to find @lolander and @Linus - who are in search of an indoor seat at a pub ( no not yet in Ireland )

@sandro37 arrived back
๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ˜Ž
to a whole list of welcomed tattlers and @purejuice is fast approaching status ๐Ÿธ
@Parrfect Porcelane MIA
@Green Fairy ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ chasing @Pansygirl on cocktails ๐Ÿน

@chillijam on the โ˜Ž Begging off ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Sent @LonePalm to sort it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@arwensgal1975 popping champagne ๐Ÿพ with @Blacksheep

@Marten taking one for the team at the altar of SSB - awarded the stable for services rendered ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@ploppityplop2 ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿธโœˆ

While @OhIDontKnow and @FrankieG
Are holding their own ๐Ÿฅƒ
@OneMoonbeam is circling

๐Ÿธorganised a swift one taking @Jikki2 and @ComtesseRose and @Mummy Dearest to a drive by of the tit ooo awaiting the recognisance -
@Arfarf was spotted โ€ฆ ๐Ÿน in hand ๐Ÿคš @Pno was parking the DB9

@KiKiGee and @Hemerocallis are booked into stay - without me knowing โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ concerned for their safety doesn't cover it ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
@Maple fairy and @BlackWolf are checking out the Danes their insta has gone quiet ๐Ÿคซ

@Seeingitasitis told @witchgrass โ€ฆ. That @Kickintheass โ€ฆ thought a better solution to @Petit Sange - and @MsPitstop was to just start on the cocktails ๐Ÿน as
@Phoenix Richard-Bingham had the credit card ๐Ÿ’ณ from M
@

Only to be outdone by the triplets @Pekey @Alice Strictknickers &
@Dippy Hippy all toasted their cocktails ๐Ÿธ whilst almost overtaking your postings

@Flybynight @Beachgirl @AndAnotherName doing body shots off Philipa 3 - taking the piss ๐Ÿฅƒ

@nuffsaid
@notanangel
@CountessPompidoo
@apres la deluge
@wibblywobbly
@Midnightcowboy
Regular attendance ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ at the table of tattleโ€ฆ..

@Irishbear1976 better return the โœˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@La Brocanteuse did a fly over โ€ฆ awaiting info ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Itโ€™s decided only thing for it is to bestow the name bond โ€ฆ.
James Bond ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

As to which incumbent of the roll you see yourself as
We await your pleasure at the BAR
M

If I left anyone off the roll call โ˜Ž
Iโ€™ll call โ˜Ž and apologies
M
๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thank you for your professional perspective and your patient experience. I'm sorry to hear that you caught the bug and very glad to hear that you managed to avoid the need for hospitalisation. Yes, the disruption to the NHS seems to have been enormous (side question: as a professional, what do you see as the cause of the NHS's failure to manage Covid AND a normal patient load? We don't hear of other nation's health systems being so stressed and in need of 'protection').

Thank you too for the Tatiana background. Good grief! It all reeks of well-dodgy to me... especially as some of our fellow posters have suggested that she and Selmar have never met o_O

Unless it was an upfront GoFundMe, who would contribute to surgery bills for someone they've only known online?? Yes, indeed,I've had a wonky gallbladder, now calmed down thank goodness, and I couldn't even go 150mtrs to the market place shops! Travelling any further than that would have been excruciating. Why are none of Selmar's friends at LalaLande looking out for him? I've always felt he's in his own little dreamworld and not really as quick on the uptake as those around him. (Of course, that may be how Editing Stephanie chooses to portray him...:rolleyes::unsure:)
Italy's health care system was overwhelmed , and I know from friends in Spain they were struggling too. I think in the UK it was the failure of our government to lock down at the start of the pandemic or to close borders, because they didn't expect it to spread so rapidly, so quickly. I don't think many governments were prepared for this to be fair . Australia responded quickly by closing their borders and didn't fare as badly. I believe Brexit played a part, we lost staff from Europe.
I live in the city that had the first cases in the UK, and at the time only people who had travelled to Wuhan, Italy or were hospitalised could get tested. The virus was spreading rapidly, but there were no tests available to most of the public. (March 2020) On the wards the situation wasn't chaotic at first but the PPE obtained from China proved to be faulty. The illness spread rapidly amongst health workers as a result, and wards were undermanned. I have 3 members of my family who were nurses on the Covid wards and all of them developed the virus. Luckily it was brought under control with lockdowns and restrictions, decent PPE was obtained, mass testing started and next time cases rose in November another lockdown was declared. We had the mass vaccination programme which has helped to open up the UK again, fingers crossed the rest of the world can get the same. Retired health care workers and health professionals were encouraged out of retirement to help, but not enough were able to, and non urgent care and elective surgery had to be cancelled. Not being political here but Brexit didn't help the situation as many European health staff left the country leaving gaps in the service. My doctor from Spain left before Brexit. The result was not enough people to run the wards. Army medics were ready on standby if the wards got too full.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
except that legally copyright always belongs to the photographer unless a legal release has been signed
Do you know about personality rights? Do the people Jarvis films own their own images if they haven't signed releases?
[/QUOTE]
I believe they do own their own images, a release form releases that right to another.

From a UK point of view

double checking FR/E

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Selmar says they have never met. It's time to stick to what are purported to be the known facts. After carefully inspecting her sister's FB, and thinking through the narrative that they did not know she was ill or where she was, I think Tatiana is fragile and unwell, and I am laying off.
OK so now I'm feeling a bit guilty for commenting negatively about Tatty-Anny. I thought she was catfishing Selmar, and that in fact may turn out to be true, but it didn't occur to me that she might be a vulnerable person with some serious issues. I think her family, who have no knowledge of her whereabouts, are genuinely worried about her. Let's see how the story unfolds.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OK so now I'm feeling a bit guilty for commenting negatively about Tatty-Anny. I thought she was catfishing Selmar, and that in fact may turn out to be true, but it didn't occur to me that she might be a vulnerable person with some serious issues. I think her family, who have no knowledge of her whereabouts, are genuinely worried about her. Let's see how the story unfolds.
I think your reaction to Tatiana is to be expected, considering the chateauverse.

Also, not one of these people, including Selmar, has the brains to keep some things private. They don't like gossip but, my goodness, they are big sharers. It's true confessions all day, every day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Cara Winsor Hehir has landed
Cara going to the middle of nowhere France and not knowing French, despite being Canadian... :cautious:
Her situation is the excactly why I still learn new languages. You can not expect people talking (wheter they can or wont) English in their native country. However, you can expect the unfrendliness of strangers. (Learnt that one first hand!)

Let the games begin.
The odds are clearly not in Stephanie's favour! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The average chef's wage in France is โ‚ฌ30K a year, which Dan certainly has the experience to command, unlike MW.
Jarvis will let everyone at Lalande starve before she pays a cook a fair wage.
Looks like Claus is the flavor of the week.
Whatโ€™s the deal with the door Klaus fixed? Didnโ€™t SJ say itโ€™s been broken for 16 years??? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The odds are clearly not in Stephanie's favour! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have a feeling la Jarvis will be visiting many, many chateaux during the next few weeks. Let's see. Where has she not been yet? Fiona's, the one-woman super-restorer? There must be a few that she has yet to sully, oops, I mean grace, with her presence. Or maybe a hotel she can grift for a free room and massage because of her online celebrity?

• Sick
Whatโ€™s the deal with the door Klaus fixed? Didnโ€™t SJ say itโ€™s been broken for 16 years??? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
16 years? That's quite an indictment of her inability to achieve. Perhaps in some years to come the farmhouse will become a brocante, discount on the dodgy pictures...and other broken items.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You are simply incorrigibleโ€ฆ

But like you I miss @Viva La Loca
Almost a VIP herself and gone โ€ฆ @FrenchGirl123 looks to have done the same thing ๐Ÿ˜ข

As for ViP โ€ฆ. You know how to win that race โ€ฆ.. ketchup

Darling Iโ€™d award ๐Ÿฅ‡ all tattlers VIP โ€ฆ and I read and like ๐Ÿ‘ heart it all โ€ฆ itโ€™s important as it takes time and guts to voice an opinion โ€ฆ. And we can be a tough ( but fair) crowd

However as you ARE an MVP โ€ฆ.

As a quick exercise
( from the bed Iโ€™m not getting up โฌ† )

Seems you have been a little light on the auld postings - and listed below are ppls that seem to have overtaken you โ€ฆ..

All of us are delighted ๐Ÿ˜€ when ya show up ๐Ÿ†™ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I kept one of your best prose for the 50th thread ๐Ÿงต
Donโ€™t disappear ๐Ÿ˜Ž - you and @Gibson same week โ€ฆ..
@Espe had a big one this week โ€ฆ
Holding the ropes at the VIP bar
@Milre is floating about โ€ฆ.๐Ÿน
@Clara Burnett
@Jeeves
@Moderator โ€ฆ. Will you please send the pilot ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ Back .. ๐Ÿ™

@Marquis de Potpourri and @TheTaxInspector better be out on the lash - trying to find @lolander and @Linus - who are in search of an indoor seat at a pub ( no not yet in Ireland )

@sandro37 arrived back
๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ˜Ž
to a whole list of welcomed tattlers and @purejuice is fast approaching status ๐Ÿธ
@Parrfect Porcelane MIA
@Green Fairy ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ chasing @Pansygirl on cocktails ๐Ÿน

@chillijam on the โ˜Ž Begging off ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Sent @LonePalm to sort it ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@arwensgal1975 popping champagne ๐Ÿพ with @Blacksheep

@Marten taking one for the team at the altar of SSB - awarded the stable for services rendered ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@ploppityplop2 ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿธโœˆ

While @OhIDontKnow and @FrankieG
Are holding their own ๐Ÿฅƒ
@OneMoonbeam is circling

๐Ÿธorganised a swift one taking @Jikki2 and @ComtesseRose and @Mummy Dearest to a drive by of the tit ooo awaiting the recognisance -
@Arfarf was spotted โ€ฆ ๐Ÿน in hand ๐Ÿคš @Pno was parking the DB9

@KiKiGee and @Hemerocallis are booked into stay - without me knowing โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ concerned for their safety doesn't cover it ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
@Maple fairy and @BlackWolf are checking out the Danes their insta has gone quiet ๐Ÿคซ

@Seeingitasitis told @witchgrass โ€ฆ. That @Kickintheass โ€ฆ thought a better solution to @Petit Sange - and @MsPitstop was to just start on the cocktails ๐Ÿน as
@Phoenix Richard-Bingham had the credit card ๐Ÿ’ณ from M
@

Only to be outdone by the triplets @Pekey @Alice Strictknickers &
@Dippy Hippy all toasted their cocktails ๐Ÿธ whilst almost overtaking your postings

@Flybynight @Beachgirl @AndAnotherName doing body shots off Philipa 3 - taking the piss ๐Ÿฅƒ

@nuffsaid
@notanangel
@CountessPompidoo
@apres la deluge
@wibblywobbly
@Midnightcowboy
Regular attendance ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ at the table of tattleโ€ฆ..

@Irishbear1976 better return the โœˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@La Brocanteuse did a fly over โ€ฆ awaiting info ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Itโ€™s decided only thing for it is to bestow the name bond โ€ฆ.
James Bond ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

As to which incumbent of the roll you see yourself as
We await your pleasure at the BAR
M

If I left anyone off the roll call โ˜Ž
Iโ€™ll call โ˜Ž and apologies
M
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
โœˆโœˆโœˆ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
@Bored Mermaid CC
@Rory

Fast approaching the VIP
Mortified โ€ฆ.

Hopefully ๐Ÿ™ youโ€™ll forgive my omission ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿธ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a feeling la Jarvis will be visiting many, many chateaux during the next few weeks. Let's see. Where has she not been yet? Fiona's, the one-woman super-restorer? There must be a few that she has yet to sully, oops, I mean grace, with her presence. Or maybe a hotel she can grift for a free room and massage because of her online celebrity?
Superwoman Fiona would eat Stephanie alive and spit her out. No way the grafter and the grifter could be friends.

Reactions: 18
That meal by Dan looked super scrumptious! ;) :love:

That kitchen looks so clean--the cleanest it's ever been, but then Dan did prep much of the food at home aside from the fact that Marie's always been sloppy with her prep.

The question is, is he Marie's new permanent replacement?

View attachment 690476
good lord I hope not
so far Dan has, at the least, remained sane
if he does any more time at the funny farm
he might not make it out

please pray for Dan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the wonderful Fiona sold her chateau last year. She really was the hardest working chatelaine ever! There is always the jolly pair Belinda and Lee, who could definitely supply plenty of booze ( and decent food).

• Heart
  • Wow
wow Tits-be-on-ya is really throwing down the pocket fisherman and picking up her deep sea fishing pole-her bait should be almost rancid at this point-keep reeling in Sell-by-dear-heโ€™ll tire eventually and you can string him up and put him on display, red shoes and all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Teabegger desperately needs the money from daily vlogs because he now has another mouth to feed. Apparently Rentboi has moved in for good.
The problem here is that he does not just have another mouth to feed. Andrew is not going to be cheap to run. He will want the designer clothes, the expensive meals out, the trips to Paris, plenty of pocket money, and, if he has any sense, some cash to put away for when he is no longer young enough to be the sugar baby.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes ..... 16 years and SJ was saying the wild wind blew open the down stairs door and rushed Cold Weather around the Chateau .... they found it open in the morning!!! For 16 Years !! OMG
Bloody hell ........ put a rock at the door if you cannot find a door-stop at the Op Shoppe :devilish:

SJ must have thought dear Klaus was sent from Heaven !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the wonderful Fiona sold her chateau last year. She really was the hardest working chatelaine ever! There is always the jolly pair Belinda and Lee, who could definitely supply plenty of booze ( and decent food).
Fiona was fabulous-that broad could throw around a full sheet of blue board/drywall by herself ๐Ÿ’ช

I love Belinda and Lee-itโ€™s like watching a sitcom-they need a theme song

• Heart
Reactions: 11
From a UK point of view

double checking FR/EU

Havenf read this site yet but the highlighted paragraph sums it up
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/photothisandthat.co.uk/2012/02/15/the-french-privacy-law/amp/
Thanks, so Jarvis does own the right to the image of Lalande, I suspect with Nic and Potts.
Dan does own the images of himself, the photographs he takes, but not perhaps the images of Lalande. Depending on what he's signed.
Interesting, you can't publish a person's picture without permission in writing each time their image is used. Lalanders, unite. She has no content unless you sign -- apparently a release for each video.
Again, talking to a real lawyer is the only real solution.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.