The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will be fun...Shrek and Fiona back at lalande...and a bunch of dogs...i guess Fan Flash has to take refuge in her booodoir..lets hope those dogs dont kill her menagerie.. :rolleyes: or do they own lapdogs?? then Diesel has some playmates..
I forget where I read it, might have been a live chat quote, but they weren’t bringing the dogs to Lalande and said it was their choice. Too bad, I would have liked to see them but since Stephanie lets her birds have free range probably for the best.

Reactions: 12
looking at Dans vlog...great intro :D he isnt using the big mower...the old cows plaything...where she sat on only once for the vlog..but anyway...the belt is broken...and because the mower is almost brand new, they want a free replacement.....from the seller....wtf...coming in all that money...and they are begging for a new free belt...for a machine whats been in use for a year...what are they thinking...a new belt isnt cheap..but come on...not that expensive....No.its better to mow by hand..for hours...or use the small mower who clearly isnt capable for the heavy work.and is broken down all the time....looking at all this....i think people..get away from living in the country and go back to London...

like i said before..Dan is giving messages through the music...btw i like that song..
I'd want a free replacement from the dealer too, that mower isn't that old. If they order the belt they probably have to order it through the dealer. That's why he keeps fixing the old mower. New farm and yard equipment repair is monopolized by the dealer and they should hold out for a free belt.

If you want to see Flower Killer's own Unsuccess Stories interview before it is even made, here it is:

She says her purpose is "just to do what I love and to serve and to try to make a diffence with my passion." :rolleyes:
This is some of the worst storytelling I've ever heard. 🙈

Patron money 💰 is only for
Curtains
Wallpaper
Gardens
Renovation

Any furniture is YouTube money saved up
After
Paying for staff and running costs

Only thing is
All the last pieces of renovation monies has all been spent on SSB and her apartment

So no change then despite patrons been told different

And the grifting continues with snorts now deep breathing all over the vlog

Whist self isolation befor collecting his girlfriend

If he wasent actually trying to not deliberately kill her

He’d have known that isolated ppl are exactly that

They have ZERO contact with anyone - so wearing a mask and still filming SSB - dosent count

Let’s hope his friend can survive his complete ingorant behaviour

Hope the Marquis apartment was professional cleaned 🧼 for his near death 💀 door friend .
His friend sounds either like a suicidal hassle or someone with the same fake allergies he has. They are honestly better off pretending that covid doesn't exist at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Hhmmm...have we discussed the cost of that gaudy murano chandelier in Steffi's orifice...I mean office? Because a little birdie told me that it's more expensive than the Fortuny fabric....
Link is for informational purposes only because it's 50% smaller than the one in the chateau.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Hhmmm...have we discussed the cost of that gaudy murano chandelier in Steffi's orifice...I mean office? Because a little birdie told me that it's more expensive than the Fortuny fabric....
Link is for informational purposes only because it's 50% smaller than the one in the chateau.
Not Stephending, I think that price is for new. Used would be less.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How do you get to that number? She's only been getting $22k euro a month on the patreon, and that's not been that long ago. The YT is only $4-5k a month.
The ad reveneu from yt is much higher then what is seen on social blade. Social blade is very conservative. Most of her viewers are from the West where ad's reveneu per view is much higher. Also in one of her video's she had written down that she made 6 figures. Plus her superfans let the playlist of her video's play on their laptops, phones while they go about there daily shores. She raised 5k in 3 months from her gift grab channel while that one isn't watched by many and has 1 vid per week.

Her b&b made good money last year too, when they had workshops etc. So in 1.5 years she made definately over one million.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I kind of miss Isabelle. I said it. I just watched an old episode and navigating that angry old woman is the best content. Mummy, I know you're here. Come back.

Also they should just turn the lake water on. Sabotage the inlet and play dumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am just waiting for Steph to announce she is going to wrap Lalande Cristo style. She certainly has enough fabric to sew the curtains herself... Or Alexander could help her
But in toile de Jouy s'il vous plaît.....
she has enough to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
looking at Dans vlog...great intro :D he isnt using the big mower...the old cows plaything...where she sat on only once for the vlog..but anyway...the belt is broken...and because the mower is almost brand new, they want a free replacement.....from the seller....wtf...coming in all that money...and they are begging for a new free belt...for a machine whats been in use for a year...what are they thinking...a new belt isnt cheap..but come on...not that expensive....No.its better to mow by hand..for hours...or use the small mower who clearly isnt capable for the heavy work.and is broken down all the time....looking at all this....i think people..get away from living in the country and go back to London...

like i said before..Dan is giving messages through the music...btw i like that song..
I don't think it's unreasonable at all to ask for a new replacement belt on such a big ticket item after one years use. It is probably just out of guarantee. A belt would usually last longer than a year. My son has a couple of acres of land in Canada and uses the same model.If the mower was a few years old, yes that would be unreasonable.
Sorry but I really can't imagine anyone trying to tackle land that size with a hand mower? He clears all the woodland paths too.
I've got 2 rented allotments in the UK, about 16 large vegetable beds in total across the 2, a polytunnel (hoop house?), a grassed area, and an orchard, and I use cordless strimmers. It takes half a day to strim and its nowhere near the size of the kitchen garden at La la Land. I do have a hand mower, but believe me it's exhausting work mowing a large plot with it. 😁🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Teabeg clearly showed where his priorities ly...not in restoring the cottage...he wants to party ...and sex....life love and laughter...not spending money on ordinairy screws...who needs screws....when you can screw the whole of gay Madrid..
Actually those are my priorities, too. So who can blame him? Party, Sex, life and laughter. I do those immidiately after finishing work, groceries shopping, cooking, dishes, vacuuming, laundry, gardening, emails, repairs, raising kids, caring for parents, etc. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Marie was cooking "smok--et" pork!!

Patrons' video: SJ is trying to justify her impulsive shopping disorder! How are curtains "fixed"? They would never normally be regarded as fixtures and fittings. I also don't see why wallpaper should be covered by patrons' money!

SJ's dress looks so garish with the beige/gold chairs. The red toile cushions don't go with the chairs. That woodblock BJJ bought for her looks just like the ones that are still used in India today. I wonder if it really is an old French one. Why on earth would anyone put varnish on it?

I love the fact that more other chateau owners are giving Philip taxidermy! I hope all the others they have visited will give him him something. I'm sure they are really giving a subtle hint of what they think of SJ and BJJ!

I did not like the cover on the chair BJJ bought for himself, it reminded me of flock wallpaper in restaurants years ago! Why is someone of his age buying something like that? I didn't like the portrait she bought and it didn't look good on the wall. How much more furniture, mirrors, etc., etc. does that place need?

Why on earth can they not get the radiators/heating all sorted out before she buys furniture, etc., that then gets damaged by the leaks? Absolutely everything is done the wrong way round! She will never, ever, stop buying until everything eventually spills out into the front courtyard as there is no more space in the house! One day, when she's an old lady, the place will be so full of stuff that she will hardly be able to get through any doors and will have to climb over everything just to get into bed. She needs help from a professional therapist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok another question from someone who has no understanding of radiators - why would a heater leak in summer? Is it just basic wear and tear of the pipes?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.