The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bye, Marie! We won't miss you.
As long as you grift, like your former mistress, you will always be a topic on Tattle Life.
;) :m ;) :m ;)
View attachment 684761
Iā€™m afraid to say that I cannot take to this woman. Her baby voice just pushes me over the edge. Sheā€™s very vulnerable emotionally and I see this buoyant phase of hers as temporary. Were I a bit more generous, I would probably say good on her for having the push to get out there and beg her way to a vehicle. She appeared to be a spectacular failure in her last stint in the UK. One needs a good deal more money than she can beg to set up a business and endure the emotional and fiscal drain that requires. Sad to say, I donā€™t think she has the talent, wit, confidence or indeed the self deprecation needed to survive the cut and thrust of real life business.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If you want to see Flower Killer's own Unsuccess Stories interview before it is even made, here it is:

She says her purpose is "just to do what I love and to serve and to try to make a diffence with my passion." :rolleyes:
is this video locked now?

Reactions: 3
If so he would run far away! He actually cares! He was speaking about how he purchased a iron chandelier 19 century and other things that would fit into the Chapel Franny seemed nervous about heā€™s ideas lol! We know she likes to mix 20 different time periods.
Exactly. And paint gorgeous ancient oak pews, bright blue :(

Reactions: 12
Well at least those huge fans, calling themself lalanders...can all jump on to the next vlog to continue with their cuddles, hugs and kisses.....big fun...
Just reading this profile of a grifter who uses social media like a genius. The one difference between him and MW is that he delivers actual content which checks out. With receipts. And plenty of aggressive professional pushback, not just silo suckup commentariat. He's not grifting on content. She is.
Thanks for posting. Fascinating article.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
just to add a quiet note:

The mounds of butter, while appreciated, had to be chipped away to have enough butter to spread on the stale cold baguette. And sadly, after having watch thousands of hours of shopping for spectacular vintage linen napkins and beautiful table cloths, neither appeared on the table, as the single China produced Spode plate was found placed next to a solitary plain paper napkin.
What is ā€œwrappedā€? Would painting cost less? She is crazy.
Wrapped is when a vehicle is customised with a vynyl covering, like a skin. It can have advertising and branding on it.

Reactions: 4
1627506936304.png

It must be awful to be pickpocketed when on vacation. Rick Steves says he carries an extra wallet with a little bit of cash for the pickpockets.

I travelled by myself through England and Paris in 1995. I remember arriving by train in Paris and was in the process of buying a ticket for my next destination at one of the machines and a man approached me, speaking English, and helped me to get my ticket. He then asked me to dinner and I had the presence of mind to decline. Since seeing "Taken", I've been extra thankful that I didn't accept his invitation. That was my only potential negative experience in Paris other than being laughed at by the people working in the money exchange place when I tried using my high school French to request cash (this was pre ATMs on every corner). I'd been away from home for about six weeks at that point so I cried.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe that keystone was like that all along...its the same in our church..they never installed it properly...and what that chapelman is concerned..i believe his restoring not earlier then i see him doing it...and again that watersystem....i pointed it out earlier...not gonna work, and one freezing winter and all the pipes are broken.....you have to let the water out before freezing..how are they going to do that...
There are pipes in the chapel? Or gutters and downspouts?

Reactions: 1
Me too. I had a fabulous khaki green one from Bustop in Kensington. Or was it Chelsea Girl ??? Anyway, very Banarama, until I entered the Ladies loos. OMG, I figured out after many 'incidents' on the loo floor that required fumigating once back indoors, that the only way forward was to take the whole bloody thing off, hang it on the door, then put it back on.
So Philiip is lucky to be honest, he merely has to unbutton or unzip to waist lengths and hope for the best, the lucky so and so šŸ¤£
Very Bananarama? Awrighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
didnt they..in the old days when they wore onesies...a flap on the front..and the back...:rolleyes: for easy acces..that would make a nice design nowadays..:D
I'll leave that to you to discover @Le Comte de Monte Cristo should you so wish. But trust me, a onesie in whatever form, is no fun for man nor beast. Albeit, currently unbeknown to Snorts.
But wait. :eek: Did he not actually wear a similar pair of 'trooosers' you describe in the vlog featuring the Shitoo ladies in medieval finery made to measure (of course), by a 'sewist' who's name I cannot remember?????? Rather baggy in the nether regions as I recall šŸ¤” And why am I writing in a manner not unbecoming of a 'Shittolaine...........................I need to retire to my chambers...................šŸ˜†šŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dan's intro in tonight's vlog Escape to Rural France #EP53, absolutely cracked me up. He even got the voice right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
no one wants Dan to risk his gig for a bunch of gossipy fans-even I donā€™t take my stupid shout outs seriously

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

E. B. White

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dan's vlog tonight! Thoroughly enjoyable vlog. Opening intro was brilliant, I laughed šŸ˜…

For me, I don't think I will bother watching anyone else in the Chateauverse other than the Honfleur vlogs.
I enjoy self deprecating humour and seeing progress.
The rest just doesn't really interest me anymore as we've covered most of it. Admittedly there will be some interesting shenanigans with certain visitors to lalande.
Will check in from time to time to keep a weather eye on you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dan's intro in tonight's vlog Escape to Rural France #EP53, absolutely cracked me up. He even got the voice right.
It was fantastic. Love him taking the piss out of SJ. He really doesn't care anymore!

Interestingly, most times he is filming at LalaLand his choice of music is Baby You're Really Hurting Me. Here are the lyrics. Hmmmm.

Suddenly..
The world I used to know
I see you differently
You want me form my dream
Now is reality
Baby baby you are really hurting me

Coz everytime you tell me I am good and bad
I couldnā€™t fine
But nothing never chances
And now I see
Baby you are hurting me
Stop and repeat
Stop lying

• Wow
  • Heart
If you want to see Flower Killer's own Unsuccess Stories interview before it is even made, here it is:

She says her purpose is "just to do what I love and to serve and to try to make a diffence with my passion." :rolleyes:
hey thatā€™s not a jam jar Marie is drinking from!

šŸ˜’ thatā€˜s right she packed ā€˜em all up to move them across country because England has no used jam jars

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.