The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.
I just finished watching CD.
And I only went nuts when I saw how gross and dirty the lining was on the curtain she is making into a bedspread ( Hope she tears it off and sews on a fresh, clean lining.).
So I kind of enjoyed it today and then I wondered why....đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”đŸ€”
HARDLY ANY SNORTS!!!!!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Stephanie Jarvis of the ChĂąteau Diaries, the famous vlogger and chĂąteau owner, announced this morning in a hastily convened press conference that she is taking a break from work this summer after many months of hard work. Stephanie, who spends her time partying, eating, sleeping for long periods, making vlogs, and traveling to other chĂąteaux where she parties, eats, sleeps, and makes vlogs, said she's absolutely exhausted and is looking forward to her holiday. Asked what she'll be doing on her holiday, she replied: "I want to do something different, something I've never done before. I'm going to visit all my friends in their chĂąteaux. I'm looking forward to partying, sleeping in, eating lots of food, and making more vlogs about partying, sleeping in, eating lots of food, and - and this will be something new - doing plenty of shopping". Stephanie, who hasn't stopped working since she began vlogging, also spoke about the downside of being famous: "Being a celebrity isn't easy. I have to wear extra large sunglasses when I go out in case people recognize me and start asking me for my autograph. I sometimes wish that I wasn't as famous as I am. Now I know what it must be like to be a Hollywood film star". Asked how she sees the future, she replied: "I'm going to continue making vlogs, eating, sleeping a lot, doing plenty of shopping, and visiting other chĂąteaux".

*** BEGMANIA UPDATE ***

Billy Pickpocket of Begmania has released a statement to the press about the planned extension work at Begmania. In the statement, he said that "Patrons will now be able to pay to watch the construction work they've paid for. Monies received will fund further construction work that they can pay to watch, and so on. It really is a marvelous opportunity for chĂąteaux lovers everywhere". He also said that Michael is seeking to change his name to Michael Pickpocket de Begmania in an attempt to make his name sound more aristocratic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
just to add a quiet note:

The mounds of butter, while appreciated, had to be chipped away to have enough butter to spread on the stale cold baguette. And sadly, after having watch thousands of hours of shopping for spectacular vintage linen napkins and beautiful table cloths, neither appeared on the table, as the single China produced Spode plate was found placed next to a solitary plain paper napkin.
Ah, I heard that Steph pounded that butter like it was one of her pork chops. She isn't nicknamed 'porkymitts' for nothing.
Phillip was hiding in the corner cradling his napkins and murmuring 'preciousss' whilst the guest quietly spat their cold baguette into the paper napkins.
The bill was sent to Steph for the filling that came out whilst they were trying to chew on said baguette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

BRILLIANT, SIMPLY BRILLIANT

Ah, I heard that Steph pounded that butter like it was one of her pork chops. She isn't nicknamed 'porkymitts' for nothing.
Phillip was hiding in the corner cradling his napkins and murmuring 'preciousss' whilst the guest quietly spat their cold baguette into the paper napkins.
The bill was sent to Steph for the filling that came out whilst they were trying to chew on said baguette.
omg đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is “wrapped”? Would painting cost less? She is crazy.
'Wrapped' is what should have happened to the peckers of Pa and Derek.
What a treat we would have missed, if all of this fantasy lifestyle had never happened!

• Haha
I think there a lot of people out there that believe Philip and Steph are an item. There‘s times I question it, but I tend to sit more in the “they watch Netflix in bed together, drink wine, and fall asleep“ camp, it seems like they’re more playing it up for the camera. Their relationship is a tricky one to analyze. Her and Petherdick played up this ”flirty” image for the camera, one that would appeal to the masses and appeal to his audience, probably made of mostly older women and lot of them bought those two as an item. People see what they want. Although many of us knew, or had a hunch Michael was gay from the get go, he didn’t refute the comments about himself and Steph. It was helping his brand, so why deny it. He was probably worried about losing his more conservative fans and the money they were sending him. In reality, if he’d just been open from the start, he would have found most people really don’t care that much about his sexuality, as that’s not what drew them to the channel to begin with, and it probably would have brought in more money from his LGBTQ fans. Who can say? It’s just how I see it.

On to Philip and Steph and their odd dynamic. Here’s what I see
 A 49 year old woman with the mental capacity of a 15 year old, a 24 year old man with the mental capacity of a 15 year old. They live like they are constantly on a shopping spree with Daddy’s credit card. They enjoy sleepovers, makeovers, shopping montages in teenage flicks, being the center of attention, and partying because Mom and Dad are away on a perma-vacation. I get a protective vibe from Philip, like Steph is his responsibility. Steph enjoys his company because he’s non-threatening and loves all the stuff she loves. They bond over ridiculous outfits, Napoleanic furniture, porcelain, linens, silverware and are kindred spirits. I don’t get a sexual vibe from either one of them, in fact they both seem like they’d be quite frigid in bed. Steph tries to be sexy, but always misses the mark, like an actor who lacks any acting skills, “Note to self, research ’how to flirt’”, “Hey Siri, what do sexy people wear?”. She very ‘I’m taking tips from my mom’s Cosmopolitan magazine’. Philip is the same way but in an ill fitted suit and taking tips from ‘Redbook’ and ’Martha Stewart Magazine’. The funny thing is, I don’t think he’s 100% gay, I get the feeling that he morphed into this vision of what Steph wants him to be, like a ‘Talented Mr. Ripley’ situation. She wants a BFF to galavant around Europe with, pretending to be actors in some high society film from the ’40s and ‘50s, just playing make-believe day in and day out. Again, just how I see it.

Now, MPK and Philip being together 😂. Nope, it’s clear they can’t stand each other! That Cadeaux when they filmed together was awkward AF! I was waiting for Philip to strangle Michael. Then when they had to play nice for the camera, making garlic bread, again super uncomfortable to watch. As I said, Philip is protective over Steph, I imagine he saw through Michael’s phony persona and saw the actual habitual manipulator. Besides, Michael clearly likes his boys butch and bronzed.
Love this and agree with every word, except SJ DOES know one flirty trick, the lower lip bite. Which she overuses now in every situation.
Bravo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
FRK made it to the live chat but SJ is busy partying??? :unsure:
BJJ got way in over his head in the live chat... đŸ€Ș

Marie Wiik Hello everyone

Philip Janssen @CĂ©leste Reumert Refn That is so sweet of you, thank you!
Steph’s not coming to the chat tonight as it’s Marie’s last night and they’re having a party. I’m in quarantine

CĂ©leste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen You know I am coming in October? Will you both be there?

Philip Janssen @CĂ©leste Reumert Refn A friend of mine who has an immune disease is coming, so to make everything as safe as possible, I’m socially distancing from everyone else!
Bordeaux Life@ Phil Nixon @Philip Janssen I think he is in quarantine with the tree!!!
Philip Janssen @Bordeaux Life Nope, no Covid, but just a precaution

CĂ©leste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen Did you see my question?
Philip Janssen @CĂ©leste Reumert Refn I think I replied to all of them, but I might have missed one?
CĂ©leste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen Steph?
Philip Janssen @CĂ©leste Reumert Refn She’s usually there, at least for the dinners on Friday and/or Saturday
CĂ©leste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen I am wanting to do the Trade Mark Session while there!
Philip Janssen @CĂ©leste Reumert Refn That’s super kind!! If you want to set up anything, make sure to email Nati so she can check the calendar :)
CĂ©leste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen I wrote it in the RESERVATION Thingy. Would she have seen that?

Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen will you be there at Halloween?
Philip Janssen @Jason Dubey Yes, I’ll be here for the foreseeable future! :)
Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen Great! I may need help with my costume!!

Philip Janssen Marie has a premiere now! And @Bordeaux Life has a premiere in 15 minutes
Philip Janssen (Marie’s video is only 15 minutes)
So snort has to take the honneurs...while the rest isnt interested.....i am not surprised...

I thought he was the David that talked about the rash the bike riding gave him in his
groin area
yes....indeed..we all know this...no need to talk about it in a vlog...i should think...

teabeg is complaining that while the windows were open..a bird died and left a nasty mark on his floor...how long was this window open....weeks?? he better stayed home and looked after his cottage..instead of whoring in Madrid...and btw nobody else noticed the window was open??? Those people dont deserve a chateau...complaining about previous owners...who left the place to rotten....I bet the oak panelling coming off the wall had something to do with that open window....letting the weather in for weeks...or months...but no it had to do with damp...yeah right...

Last edited:
  • Haha
How is Tatyana!?! I care! I worry for her out there alone having surgery in foreign land with foreigners speaking foreign operating on her. They could do anything to her, microchip her! She ought to have patreons help, she is a role model! đŸ˜©:coffee: Selmar must keep us updated, I am so worried.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg your photo of the Xmas group in 100 stars robes just showed me something!! I had wondered why SJ took the ugly orange bird one for herself, it is nothing like her usual aesthetic
 now I see Potts has the green bird one, gifted by her, which made them a pair.

if my partners ex who we spent time with still harped on about his sexy body (her photo of himtopless at a pool going into his Xmas gift), constant “remember we went on holidays to
” (winter salon interview) and still having a framed photo of them both in the corridor outside her room in an earlier vlog ( I paused to see it) - I would be livid!!

I know he is crazy about Ruth and they both probably laugh at SJ but does SJ have no dignity?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is James Jardine getting caught up on all the SJ gossip????
@ruthywriter Instagram stories
1627419522573.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is this something we all should consider? Is Phillip in truth a trendsetter? My daughter says not, and she is a very cool and knowing young teenager... But then she calls us weirdoes for watching the Chateau Diaries too, so she must lack style :LOL:
unnamed.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well Marie...you got a nice designed very nice brand...made by proud parrot..paid by your patreons....But now you have to let customers see what your brand is...not your website, your wrappingpaper or your wrapped car...now..you yourself have to make those expectations true....well babe..this is gonna be a tough one..it means you are actually have to work...and bloody hard too..to live up to your own created brand....a nice brand is ok...but you have to deliver..and that will be a problem...not everybody in the real life is sucking up to you when they buy your stuff...it has to be good..or otherwise your high spirits will soon be where the nettles grow...on the ground...but hey... you can always return to lalande...and cook your lovely meals..the door at this place for lost and depressed children is always open...

How is Tatyana!?! I care! I worry for her out there alone having surgery in foreign land with foreigners speaking foreign operating on her. They could do anything to her, microchip her! She ought to have patreons help, she is a role model! đŸ˜©:coffee: Selmar must keep us updated, I am so worried.
Maybe she comes out of surgery looking like Fan Flash... :rolleyes: that would be nice for Selmar.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan's b-roll is literally the stuff fairy tales are made on: I was just reading there are hedgerows in Britian over 1,000 years old. I'm sure this is even more true in France.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this something we all should consider? Is Phillip in truth a trendsetter? My daughter says not, and she is a very cool and knowing young teenager... But then she calls us weirdoes for watching the Chateau Diaries too, so she must lack style :LOL:
View attachment 683073
The onesie (with short pants, not long) was somewhat trendy for a hot minute back in 2018.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet ol' Tittiyana had a face lift or boob job in the UK on Selmar's dime ( maybe) but told him it was her gallbladder in Turkey so he doesn't ask to actually MEET her IN PERSON until "September" at the SHITOO- because it will take a good 6 weeks or more until all the swelling and bruising are gone from plastic surgery or "GALLBLADDER SURGERY" as she lovingly refers to it.
So how many of you think Tittiyana will REALLY go to the Shitoo???
How many think Tittiyana is REAL?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Does anyone besides me think that they really do not understand the concept of quarantine. BJJ is isolating because a friend of his is coming to visit. Are they going to isolate together? Where do the rest of the inhabitants go? I’m truly puzzled. It’s like the people who wear their mask below their nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The onesie (with short pants, not long) was somewhat trendy for a hot minute back in 2018.
You know I think you are RIGHT! Andy Cohen (t.v. personality here) I think was wanting one a couple of years back. Not good. Or comfortable if you are long waisted!

Does anyone besides me think that they really do not understand the concept of quarantine. BJJ is isolating because a friend of his is coming to visit. Are they going to isolate together? Where do the rest of the inhabitants go? I’m truly puzzled. It’s like the people who wear their mask below their nose.
I do not get it either.

Lucy you got some 'splaining to do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.