The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exacto. Cut out that dreary middleman, an actual brick and mortar florist business. With dreary customers, overheads, and non-grifted flowers.
Why not go further and cut out the customers, the flowers, the van, Patreon, vlogging. Just send her money because she is greatful.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There seems to be a tiny problem - not immensely important, just a slight curiosity - in Marie's proud unveiling of the Wiik Wilted Wildflower wagon branding.

The vehicle used to illustrate what Purple Parrot (sounds like a gastro pub) has designed is on a white VAN. Not a blue CAR.

Did FRK not send them info about make and model, so that they could create a design which fits the available bodywork accordingly? Or Is that too obvious, too sensible?

Perhaps I missed something and Marie is planning on being Two Wagon Wiik?

Bonkers, bizarre, bewildering.
It's the same car but she's had it 'wrapped' not with Mr Jarvis gift wrap but with a car wrap. Basically instead of buying a white car, she bought a blue one and has now had it wrapped for her floristry business needs, seems like a waste of money to me, why not just buy a white one and then have the advertising made at probably a fraction of the cost?

Reactions: 7
Why not go further and cut out the customers, the flowers, the van, Patreon, vlogging. Just send her money because she is greatful.
Oh yes now i remember....he is the hairy one who likes to run around half naked in his bikershorts... :sick:

Every time she says she bought a van I crack up inside because she didn’t buy herself a van other people paid for it! you didn’t buy a car ! I bought a car she keep saying, no you didn’t you were gifted a car! When my parents bought me a car in HS I never said I bought myself a car I said my parents bought me a car it’s the same damn thing strangers bought you a flipping car! Let’s be honest Marie say it say it out loud strangers bought me a car!

This is so ex

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I lived in Netherlands (Utrecht and Amsterdam) for a while and learned a few things there. Also, it's not too widly different in places to that South African language Afrikaans which I had to learn as a child. Less said about that the better :rolleyes:
The Dutch took their language with them when they went to SA in the 1600s...and just being curious..what did you learn in the Netherlands??

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE] I also thought that Marie stayed with David when she was in England. I do believe it has been said that he is divorced & his daughters live with their mother.

Reactions: 5
Let's hope someone puts Bordeaux Life in the know. If they describe the Pethericks as a "beautiful family" they can be no more than acquainted. I now regard them as akin to the characters in the TV programme "Shameless". Gwen - I have no words.

OMG you have "solidified your vision in the brand".... 😂 😂 😂
I did wonder what Wild and Hand Picked flowers meant... does it mean she has hand picked them herself , in which case all of her florals will need to have been hand picked by her or has the supplier hand picked them? Or have all Wild flowers growing on the hedgerow been hand picked, I would assume that some one has to hand pick them. I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Dutch took their language with them when they went to SA in the 1600s...and just being curious..what did you learn in the Netherlands??
It was nearly 30 years ago when I learned some Dutch vs Afrikaans. The language in the South of the Netherlands into Belgium has a lot of similarities with Afrikaans, but the North is another story. I spent some time on ERP training and implementation there, neat Utrecht then working on a system in Zandam north of Amsterdam. I stayed in Amsterdam on the Leidse Plein. Simply brilliant it was.

Reactions: 9
I am somewhat in agreement with you. I don't know how many b rolls its been, but too many for me. I am no follower of series tv or youtube; the sameness depletes my interest.
Add me to the list. Usually when one person is thinking it, others of us are too. I'll be glad when he tires of the drone and backs off a bit.

I am happy for his success. His views are really going up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oops a daisy 🤪 FRK already has a problem.

MY LAST DAY AT THE CHATEAU + NEW BRANDING BY PROUD PARROT
from the live chat....

bohuslen Bordeaux Life premiere is also at 22.00!

Marie Wiik My premiere is changed to 21.45pm !
Well at least those huge fans, calling themself lalanders...can all jump on to the next vlog to continue with their cuddles, hugs and kisses.....big fun...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was screaming at the screen when SJ said she was going to take brasso to the gift (was it a frame?) Japanese circa 1900. Has she not watched antiques roadshow! A big no no! These people who send heirlooms are delusional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It was nearly 30 years ago when I learned some Dutch vs Afrikaans. The language in the South of the Netherlands into Belgium has a lot of similarities with Afrikaans, but the North is another story. I spent some time on ERP training and implementation there, neat Utrecht then working on a system in Zandam north of Amsterdam. I stayed in Amsterdam on the Leidse Plein. Simply brilliant it was.
In the north of the Netherlands they speak Fries...its a dialect...but the Frisians like to call it a language ;) In Flanders they also speak Dutch...Belgium onces was united with The Netherlands..in fact there are more places on the world where they still speak some Dutch.. all has to do with the colonies the Dutch had in the past...And I bet you liked to live on the Leidseplein!!

There seems to be a tiny problem - not immensely important, just a slight curiosity - in Marie's proud unveiling of the Wiik Wilted Wildflower wagon branding.

The vehicle used to illustrate what Purple Parrot (sounds like a gastro pub) has designed is on a white VAN. Not a blue CAR.

Did FRK not send them info about make and model, so that they could create a design which fits the available bodywork accordingly? Or Is that too obvious, too sensible?

Perhaps I missed something and Marie is planning on being Two Wagon Wiik?

Bonkers, bizarre, bewildering.
Its called proud parrot...and yes very appropriate for Marie...She is sitting high on her stick like a proud parrot...shitting on her food below...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm fairly certain who this is but for now I'll post her recent pictures of Lalande. Why are they still making the guests eat breakfast in the kitchen?:sick:

theladyofcharente
The magnificent Château de La Lande... the use of color and light in these interiors truly brings the vibrancy of the renaissance into the modern age.
18h

theladyofcharente
French breakfast in all it's splendor. The croissants are pure flaky butter that melt in your mouth, the mound of butter waits to be slathered ontop with an biting, bright jam. The coffee is strong and dark.
1d
does the lady of charlatans think we will believe Fanny makes the croissants and coffee?

Fanny lady of charlatans you are dreaming if you think people are falling for this nonsense

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I cannot wait for Hurricane Cara to make landfall!!!
And please god have Sadie and Ma drop off Methrick and his Andrew. Nutti can translate and we will have Phyllis plotting in the background.
Will be a shock to the system to see some work get done around the ShitO! Can only imagine what she will create for SJ!
She will create a woollen version of her “sexy snags” of course! My god, what did I just watch🤣🤣‼

• Haha
  • Wow
In the north of the Netherlands they speak Fries...its a dialect...but the Frisians like to call it a language ;) In Flanders they also speak Dutch...Belgium onces was united with The Netherlands..in fact there are more places on the world where they still speak some Dutch.. all has to do with the colonies the Dutch had in the past...And I bet you liked to live on the Leidseplein!!

Its called proud parrot...and yes very appropriate for Marie...She is sitting high on her stick like a proud parrot...shitting on her food below...
I met a very nice Dutch policewoman down at the Dam, when the Queen was laying a wreath on Armistice Day. She greeted me, in Dutch, and I replied in Afrikaans, which gave her a big smile. Her name is Anna-Mika and she was single on the rebound so we had some nice months knowing that I would say goodbye soonish. It was a wonderful time and we kept in touch but then she married and children and contact is lost. Which is ok, as I am now married too. And of course we are all much older. Although I have lived in a number of countries and this story has similarities in those countries too. Strangely, in Australia it was also a policewoman, but enough of that. You have brought memories and smiles to me here. Dank u wel.

• Heart
  • Haha
He does seem like a perfectly nice gentleman the only problem is every time I see his beard it reminds me of pubic hair I cannot look at his face.
lol, yes i have the same feeling...always that sweaty look and that half naked hairy body...in those bike shorts... yuk..man put some clothes on, i bet he is proud like a parrot of his body.but it gives me the creeps..that beard indeed..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Add me to the list. Usually when one person is thinking it, others of us are too. I'll be glad when he tires of the drone and backs off a bit.

I am happy for his success. His views are really going up.
I don't mind the b roll stuff because he keeps it short unlike Selmars. I bet the farmer loved today's footage.

Reactions: 16
Look who showed up today. No love from BJJ and SJ was m.i.a. but Loki loves you. 🤪

from the live chat today...
Doing It Ourselves I love the plans for the garden. A massive fan of yew hedges
Doing It Ourselves Ive been watching the whole time but keeping quiet
loki cleveland @Doing It Ourselves ....Much Love babe....and to Andrew
Bordeaux Life @Doing It Ourselves evening Michael
Doing It Ourselves That’s true, much cheaper to buy one and sell it later. Buy in the uk because they re sell for much higher In France.
Doing It Ourselves Where is Stephanie tonight?
Jimmy Connolly @Doing It Ourselves I think she’s with you and Andrew
Doing It Ourselves She’s not with me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.