The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.....Fanny is making plans for Easter of 2022 WITH Snorts....oh, and how that did please him.
Maybe we should use reverse psychology on that dingbat, SJ and sing his PRAISES and then MAYBE she would dump him.
If he stays much longer....and it certain!y appears he will....it will be curtains at the tit show for me.

Omg!!! Snorts in shorts....I have vomited.

The stupidos were perplexed by popcorn salt.
The new Canadian volunteer says, " it is salt for popcorn"
The crowd goes ," oooh, really?" So surprised.
Not a bright bulb in the bunch.
I have to admit that I’ve not heard of popcorn salt either. Maybe not a thing in the UK.

Reactions: 8
Just a quick note to mention that Dan, with only 26.6 thousand subs has a Patreon of 229 whilst Idgit with mostly bought subs of 229 thousand has 560. Petherick is pathetic.
Yes, but the numbers are not legit, he (pickpocket) has to have paid subscribers so that skews things.

Reactions: 10
This is very unlike me - god I hope Manson rogers her stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not religious and love to visit churches when we travel to Europe. However when I do I am always respectful of my surroundings. Always dress appropriate and have some respect and courtesy. But again these are things SJ has never been accused of, she is always disrespectful and never dresses appropriately for any occasion. If I want travel advice or videos, I'll watch Rick Steves!
Ditto! I was particularly annoyed at her drinking wine in the chapel at Ed and Anna’s having been informed twice that the chapel had been reconsecrated. It demonstrated a complete lack of respect. Yet we see her in another vlog having a Catholic mass performed in her own chapel and looking oh so pious.

Michael Pickpocket could always do some sex videos with Smiley ... from begging to buggery ... could be lucrative with a certain audience ... he could bugger off for good then and stop making a dick out of himself on YT. I can just see it in the bookshops ... "Michael, the Biography of a Pickpocket. From Begging to Buggery" ... how a talented artist in a French château buggered up his life by embarking on a downward spiral of sex, drugs, and begging ...

Poor old Michael Pickpocket ... there doesn't seem to be much hope for him, does there? Especially not in here ...
🤣🤣🤣“A downward spiral of sex,drugs and begging…” would make a great thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think he knows which side his bread is buttered on and will never fess up. Darn it!
I love Dan and I am keeping the faith.

Speculating about Dan's sexuality is unfair. He is married, behaves with propriety and has given us no doubt whatsoever about where his interests lie - firmly with Annalise. He seems to me to be a lovely family man and hails from Portsmouth. Cannot do wrong in my book. We are making ourselves less than we are if we speculate with no evidence or foundation. Just my Humble Opinion and no, I am not Brenda. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I just don't get how people support this GRIFTER! What is wrong with our society, nothing she "creates" is worth a dime, she is inept at everything she does. No floral designer would hire her, setting up her own shop? Give me a break! Now she thinks she is some kind of guru, look at me, I'm so successful. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
I don't get it either !
There is nothing appealing about her and as for her floral displays.... shove it in a jar - bingo a professional job!
I have to say ....... SJ Always tells her the flowers she makes are Soooo Beautiful ect ..... she is encouraging her to do this crap stuff !

You know ... FRK should not have bought that car... that Freebie money would have been better spent on going to a proper Floral Arrangement School and with all that freebie money she could have afforded to take many of the fancy schools in London (for example) courses and then get a proper job but...... perhaps she really did not want to do this - you know , work ???
Gosh I had a look at some in London and it looks interesting and she has the $$ for many of the schools too!!!

Morning everyone :)

Reactions: 17

Speculating about Dan's sexuality is unfair. He is married, behaves with propriety and has given us no doubt whatsoever about where his interests lie - firmly with Annalise. He seems to me to be a lovely family man and hails from Portsmouth. Cannot do wrong in my book. We are making ourselves less than we are if we speculate with no evidence or foundation. Just my Humble Opinion and no, I am not Brenda. 😂
Portsmouth you say? Well that settles it then! No man from Portsmouth, in all of recorded history, has ever stepped out on his wife or even contemplated buggering another man. Case closed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So.....Fanny is making plans for Easter of 2022 WITH Snorts....oh, and how that did please him.
So Squirrel Boy will be able to be the Easter Bunny next year .:rolleyes:

OMG ..... I see a Wedding.

I put on my Psychic Hat for you and I am sorry Arfarf but ..... I see it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Change of subject: Ryan's early videos of traveling and walking seemed mostly serious. So, is the wacky goofball act his true personality coming out or something he thinks will pull more views?

Reactions: 4
So they have stupid, minute, cross stitch of chickens framed
Dumb hedgehog pictures framed
Ugly peacock crap framed
But the nice stretched canvas they received today ( I liked it better than most)
NOPE no frame.
😖😵😡
Gosh that Framer must love them!!! All that $$$$ coming in ...... I hope he is not giving them a discount !

• Haha
So Squirrel Boy will be able to be the Easter Bunny next year .:rolleyes:

OMG ..... I see a Wedding.

I put on my Psychic Hat for you and I am sorry Arfarf but ..... I see it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
But!!!!! It would be interesting to see what changes....what they show.....on the vlogs. Would they be all lovey dovey?
I think with Mason coming....?????? The chances of a wedding between SJ and fop Phyllis are diminishing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just pulled this off...dammit made me go on fb.
Honestly, "Introducing Andrew" is such a strange title, it's like he's showing off his new pet. It is so degrading to Andrew to be slapped in the thumbnail there when he for sure hasn't a clue what's being filmed, edited or broadcast about him. That shot of him lying on the bed so relaxed should never have been left in, he was unaware he was being filmed, and really vulnerable.
Ditto SJs filming of Nati running out of shot in her bikini at the pool, totally unacceptable to film and to leave in the vlog.
If my "friend" / employer took even a photo of me and posted it online, let alone a video of me semi naked, I'd be livid!
And all the late-night filming Philip has had to do in SJs bedroom, so inappropriate for an employer to ask an employee, and then mock him multiple times in multiple vlogs for not being up and ready for filming in the morning.
Phew, got it all off my chest now! Carry on!

"Everything here is named so literally...I fancy beef. If they have beef tonight, beef it is." Goes to a restaurant named for beef. Has beef. I don't know why I noticed that. I must be hungry.
Yeah that bit shouldn't have been left in, she played the dumb blonde a bit too well.

Reactions: 16
But if they do get married, Phyllis could wear her....er, HIS....new used jumpsuit!!!

• Haha
I don't get it either !
There is nothing appealing about her and as for her floral displays.... shove it in a jar - bingo a professional job!
I have to say ....... SJ Always tells her the flowers she makes are Soooo Beautiful ect ..... she is encouraging her to do this crap stuff !

You know ... FRK should not have bought that car... that Freebie money would have been better spent on going to a proper Floral Arrangement School and with all that freebie money she could have afforded to take many of the fancy schools in London (for example) courses and then get a proper job but...... perhaps she really did not want to do this - you know , work ???
Gosh I had a look at some in London and it looks interesting and she has the $$ for many of the schools too!!!

Morning everyone :)
Morning Pekey. It's 1am here. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And SJ can do the alterations to make sure he has a nice camel toe in all the wedding photos that Potty takes!!!
Hey wiz kids!!!
Somebody come up with a wedding party plan???
Make me laugh!

Antoine is best man....as he and the Groom are in the same class in middle school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Its a shocking disease , worst than the heart failure. Mum was so angry all the time and now she is in peace.
My dad had Alzheimer's, his dad had it and 3 of his brothers and 1 sister had it. Also, my mother's dad had Dementia. It is, truly, a very sad and horrible disease. And, since it's been prevalent on both sides of my family, I'm increasingly worried that I'll get it, too. Every time I forget something that I would normally know right away, I worry. I see something or remember something and cannot for the life of me remember what it's called...well, you get the picture. I stopped eating or drinking anything that says "sugar-free" because I read on a medical website that Aspartame has been directly linked to Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Sorry to ramble on but I do worry a lot about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Selmar is the DJ ....wearing his Elvis impersonator, jumpsuit outfit, thingy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Portsmouth you say? Well that settles it then! No man from Portsmouth, in all of recorded history, has ever stepped out on his wife or even contemplated buggering another man. Case closed!
There's also never any "straight" married men on Grindr. Ever. :rolleyes:

Dan's queerbaiting comment on Instagram about Snorty is enough foundation to speculate everything. It's a gossip site after all. And dear @Seeingitasitis , "Cannot do wrong in my book." is exactly what the superfans are saying about Stefanny. That being said, I don't think Dan is really bi-curious but what if he were? Is there something wrong with that?

Reactions: 14

I love Dan's vlogs too. I admire how he kept schtum the last year in Stephanie's vlogs and so he controls his image and narrative. A wise fella. I love seeing other angles and stories around Lalande and think his music, camera angles and drone footage are really awesome, he's a real creative with a great work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.