The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick note to mention that Dan, with only 26.6 thousand subs has a Patreon of 229 whilst Idgit with mostly bought subs of 229 thousand has 560. Petherick is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought the same thing! We know she doesn't have a grip on the English language and she clearly can not spell! I had to type "greatful" several times before I could get it to stay. So she clearly doesn't not understand the prompts her device give her. I predict so much suces! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I am starting to believe she does those mistakes on purpose... People tend to be more generous when they feel superior. Or pity her when they see that she could not even put her name in the middle of her new logo. It's like those Indian beggars who cut their leg off to receive more money.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
did anyone notice that stephanie said that mason is paying a visit in Oct....
I missed that!!!!

Maybe she made a deal with proud parrot....she drives around the UK with an advertisement on her car... ;) that will keep her occupied..I ask myself how she is going to pay proud parrot for creating her a brand...and a website...from those 53 euros a month she recieves from her succespatreons.. and another thing..doesnt she owe the other patreons who support her flower/weedcircus an explanation...why she quit with her amazing flowercreations:rolleyes:
O.k. so how many you tube videos does FRK make?
Does she only do her interviews on Instagram? You tube?
What business does she run???
She doesn't have a florist business?
Has never done a wedding. Except maybe IJ and Percy's?
How many Patreon accounts has she started???
And for what in return?
She is running in circles and is REALLY delusional and and confused.
[/QUOTE]

She likes to talk about her vision. The harder part is converting the dream into a reality. There is a difference between actually starting a business and just talking about it.

Talking about vision, does she have a strategic one for the future? Effective entrepreneurs are big thinkers. What are her strengths in the floral field? Does she have any strengths anyway? Can she function without her fans’ money? Is she really creative? Is she organized? Is she willing to learn? Is she able to complete projects? Does she have energy, motivation, focus? And so on .....
DOES SHE HAVE A BUSINESS PLAN?
Well, she has the van and the logo. I suppose everything will fall into place, won’t it?!! ;) ....... in her dreams!

[/QUOTE]
I get a 100 💯 A+, teacher!!!!
All my answers to your very astute questions are: NO.

Reactions: 14
Ok, that settles it. As Mason Sungazer is coming, Stephanie is not sleeping with Phillip. If she was, she would not encourage Mason to arrive at Lalande. I agree, Phillip is her BFF crossdresser companion in lieu of a lapdog. :unsure:
What if she fancies a menage a trois? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She was so manic in the gift grab, it's even worse than it was previously. That low cut dress with a slit at the side, her voice and the laugh are just dreadful. How can she behave like that? The new girl looked out of place as the poor newbies always do. The madness of people writing letters from abroad to explain things about French churches and tell SJ where to eat and visit in Limoges (!); people sending from the US to France: a diamante Eiffel Tower and a gilt plaque saying "Bonjour", which she says she'll put in the chicken coop; more Spode dessert forks to add to the growing collection; personalised Christmas decorations including one for Mason who is coming in the autumn; an expensive camera gimbal; a Limoges rosary in a peacock box; loads of salt (SJ declared that she LOVED salt!); angel wing earrings for Nati; a hedgehog timer and a hedgehog Christmas decoration; a knitted peacock that looked like a snail; another hedgehog; towels from people who don't realise the quality of linen and towels that Madame buys for herself. It really goes from bad to worse and I think that's the last gift grab for me; I really can't stomach any more. To think that adults, both the givers and receivers, can carry on like that, in the midst of a serious global pandemic, wasting money and encouraging this damaged acquisitive woman, it's just too immoral. The whole thing is just ridiculous and is spiraling out of control. Does she intend to carry on with it forever?
you have saved me from watching-deepest appreciation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My guess they did it once or twice out of curiosity and just do get it done or to check out how it is but then agreed to stay friends. I would be seriously offended if someone nice I have to work close on a longer project wouldn't hit on me, doesn't mean I would agree everytime but still he should at least try 😂
It's not really surprising that gays in close proximity would bang each other simply out of curiosity. It doesn't mean anything, and certainly doesn't mean they are in love.

Question is, which of these guys on her "show" are even straight? They all are interested in antiques, porcelain, table linens, crafts, costumes and doing their hair. My guess is maybe Dan is mostly straight, but I wouldn't put it past him to bugger Philip if given the chance. It's laughable to think that any of Stephanie's "boyfriends" could pass as straight.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Ok, that settles it. As Mason Sungazer is coming, Stephanie is not sleeping with Phillip. If she was, she would not encourage Mason to arrive at Lalande. I agree, Phillip is her BFF crossdresser companion in liew of a lapdog. :unsure:
I SO hope you are right!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FRK said before that she doesn't want to work in a flower shop. Not sure if she understands that a certain amount of apprenticeship is required in order to become not only more confident in one's chosen profession but to also acquire a good reputation? A "flower course" of uncertain certification is not enough. Whilst many of her arrangements are very pretty, I wouldn't hire her for a wedding. Tea party, perhaps, wedding....no. I've seen no evidence of wedding experience or even apprenticeship.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
FRK's brand designer
@proud.parrot Instagram stories

View attachment 680670
One good thing about this - when she’s parked the car to illegally pick her wildflowers it will be easy to tell the authorities who she is…. Oh another good thing, on her off time, she gets to pull up to the party in her work van! Another good thing - when she goes to peel it off eventually, it will take some of the paint right off her car! I know because I’ve done hundreds of these on fleet vehicles….. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She likes to talk about her vision. The harder part is converting the dream into a reality. There is a difference between actually starting a business and just talking about it.

Talking about vision, does she have a strategic one for the future? Effective entrepreneurs are big thinkers. What are her strengths in the floral field? Does she have any strengths anyway? Can she function without her fans’ money? Is she really creative? Is she organized? Is she willing to learn? Is she able to complete projects? Does she have energy, motivation, focus? And so on .....
DOES SHE HAVE A BUSINESS PLAN?
Well, she has the van and the logo. I suppose everything will fall into place, won’t it?!! ;) ....... in her dreams!
I get a 100 💯 A+, teacher!!!!
All my answers to your very astute questions are: NO.
[/QUOTE]

Correct answers, Arfarf. You passed the exam. :LOL:

Reactions: 10
From yesterday's live chat..
Not to worry, SJ went to Oxford and had lots of PRACTISE.
🤪
Donna Stevenson @chateau diaries Stephanie how and the heck do you walk on stone streets in heels? When I went to England could barely walk in non heels on them lol
The Chateau Diaries @Donna Stevenson I had three years of solid practise when I was studying in Oxford - a nightmare for heels!

about that jumpsuit...🕺
Philip Janssen so happy I finally have a jumpsuit!!
Risa Langdon @Philip Janssen The jumpsuit would be perfect if you are planning to perform oil changes and tune ups lol
loki cleveland Philip ...always finds things...amazing

BJJ are there cracks forming in your relationship???💔
Sharon @Philip Janssen Thank you. I will try to see it next May when I come to LaLande. Will you be at LaLande then. We will get to do the charleston dance together.
Philip Janssen @Sharon I’ll be at Lalande for the foreseeable future, so who knows :)
Sharon @Philip Janssen That is good news. I am thinking of a 20s theme for my day.
Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries I’m loving reliving this day!! I had such an amazing time :)

The wool spinner is on her way and Michael Morrison is throwing shade. Where is your jet Michael???✈
Cara Winsor Hehir @the Chateau Diaries next week this time i will be at your house!
The Chateau Diaries @Cara Winsor Hehir I can scarcely believe you'll finally manage to get here after all this time!!
Michael Morrison August is a difficult month in general!@The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen

Who's Tommy??? Could you be Alexander from Begmania???🏰
Tommy Phipps Hello again everyone. Sorry I've had family drama so I've missed the last few weeks of premieres. Glad so see everyone is still around.
Tommy Phipps @the Chateau Diaries speaking of outfits. Wanted to ask Selmar about his outfit a week or so ago. The wihite shirt and trousers with the black. Want that outfit
Tommy Phipps @the Chateau Diaries Love all your vlogs. Glad you're able to take some time away from the Chateau. Hopefully getting some rest too.

Isabelle and Percy are all in for free money.💰
Isabelle Jarvis Hello Viv photography, Neil Hartley, Albert Rust, Adriana mg, Edward Kenneth, Mrs Murfin, Helen Stella, Annette Sharrock, Stewart Moore, Donna Stevenson, Christiana Suarez, Jetje, Brenda McGee, Fiona
Isabelle Jarvis Sorry I wrote too many names and had to take them away! Can’t start all over again!!!!!! Hello everyone!
Percy Attfield Let’s meet again tomorrow. Meanwhile punch the (y) button!
Do we know what Oxford College she attended?

Reactions: 3
She was so manic in the gift grab, it's even worse than it was previously. That low cut dress with a slit at the side, her voice and the laugh are just dreadful. How can she behave like that? The new girl looked out of place as the poor newbies always do. The madness of people writing letters from abroad to explain things about French churches and tell SJ where to eat and visit in Limoges (!); people sending from the US to France: a diamante Eiffel Tower and a gilt plaque saying "Bonjour", which she says she'll put in the chicken coop; more Spode dessert forks to add to the growing collection; personalised Christmas decorations including one for Mason who is coming in the autumn; an expensive camera gimbal; a Limoges rosary in a peacock box; loads of salt (SJ declared that she LOVED salt!); angel wing earrings for Nati; a hedgehog timer and a hedgehog Christmas decoration; a knitted peacock that looked like a snail; another hedgehog; towels from people who don't realise the quality of linen and towels that Madame buys for herself. It really goes from bad to worse and I think that's the last gift grab for me; I really can't stomach any more. To think that adults, both the givers and receivers, can carry on like that, in the midst of a serious global pandemic, wasting money and encouraging this damaged acquisitive woman, it's just too immoral. The whole thing is just ridiculous and is spiraling out of control. Does she intend to carry on with it forever?
You spoiled the surprise!!!
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FRK said before that she doesn't want to work in a flower shop. Not sure if she understands that a certain amount of apprenticeship is required in order to become not only more confident in one's chosen profession but to also acquire a good reputation? A "flower course" of uncertain certification is not enough. Whilst many of her arrangements are very pretty, I wouldn't hire her for a wedding. Tea party, perhaps, wedding....no. I've seen no evidence of wedding experience or even apprenticeship.
She meant she doesn't want to work for a boss. She wants her own business. She doesn't want to pay rent for a shop when she can housesit instead.
She does not want to serve any customer only chosen ones who adore her flowers and don't critique her.
She doesn't want to get up at 4 o'clock and pick up flowers. She wants them delivered by Freddie. And why apprenticeship when she can use Freddie's instructions on how to put the flowers together? 😂💐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think they are all very "fluid" at the SHITOO and drink a lot and end up in bed with who knows who at the end of the day. Or end of a party. All higgely piggely. You scratch my itch, I'll scratch yours.
I DO think BJJ sleeps with his Mum in Her bed though. Now what they DO??? Each others nails???
Hit each others "BUY Now " button whilst on EBay???? Whisper and tell each other secrets like all little girls do at sleepovers. After they have had "a whiskey" though, as it seems a favorite of theirs.

• Haha
With fans arriving at Lalande, BJJ has found an excuse preventing him from mingling with the guests. 😷
This interesting exchange from a very late BJJ in the live chat during the gift grab...

Isabelle Jarvis Thelma Nijman I hope you both enjoy Lalande!
Cara Winsor Hehir @Thelma Nijman will you be there sunday evening?
Philip Janssen @Thelma Nijman We both will! I however am quarantining from everyone here as I’ve got a friend with an immune disease coming. She hasn’t had a holiday in years and we’re trying to do it as safe as
Linda Elliott @ Philip Janssen that’s a lovely thing to do for, your friend hope she has a wonderful time
Philip Janssen @Linda Elliott Me too! I feel very fortunate to be able to give her a break and distraction for a bit. She’s so precious to me
Thelma Nijman @Philip Janssen oh I see. But we hope to see you from afar
Philip Janssen @Thelma Nijman I think that should be fine from a distance :)

...and there is always one in every chat... Nutti (missing from the chats) is over whelmed and can't help you.

Brent Wheeler Natalie.. I just tried booking, it says you cannot make reservations past Dec. 2021.. I sent you a message..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dan is mostly straight, but I wouldn't put it past him to bugger Philip if given the chance
🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

Even if Dan was bi-curious, I'd love to think he'd have better taste in men.
Phillys, however, would absolutely adore it and dream about it.
Dan.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
ah-so many of us are different people when we are in miserable places in our lives-unhappy marriage/separation/divorce is an never a pleasant journey for anyome involved-hopefully life lessons were learned and self-reflection followed

I am the least religious person I can think of but I know you do not dress like that in a church or synagogue or mosque or temple
Because she doesn’t CARE about anyone but herself! Very selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.