The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told by a podiatrist that i would struggle to walk in flats as i had a high heel foot!! which probably explains why i had to be "rescued" on a charity walk (most embarrassing!). Maybe SJ has this problem so has to totter about in heels :unsure:🤣
That would have been embarrassing! I don't think it is the case with SJ. She wears flats at home. It just seems like there is a lack of forward thinking as the Le Mans old town she was visiting was cobbled, as such places often are. She perhaps just wanted to look nice as she was doing a presentation vlog.

Reactions: 7
From "Introducing Andrew - Part One - Doing it Ourselves".

Thatwhit, you're an ignorant ass***e!!
the most sensible and appropriate response from DIO I’ve read-perhaps they have hired a professional to draft their witty remarks? always nice to do some repair work to the old reputation with bit of social media banter-playing both sides might be risky 😏

Reactions: 12
Omg. You are all hilarious!😂 I just stumbled on this and you’re all saying all the thoughts I’ve ever had !! Brilliant 🙌🙌🙌 so true !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For the umpteenth time it is not homophobia!

When something is not going right
And you wonder if life is fair,
Sticking your head in the ground
Will just get dirt in your hair.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

As much as I rather wouldn't compliment Begger Boy for anything, I agree with others that Teabeg's response to that homophobic comment is pretty good.

But let's not forget that it's still a scrounger we're talking about. One who tried to make his biggest mistake of a begging flop disapper but it has now reappeared on a file sharing site. I wonder how that happened? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As "kaaskopje" made me really laugh I had to g**gle it- most enlightening! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I lived in Netherlands (Utrecht and Amsterdam) for a while and learned a few things there. Also, it's not too widly different in places to that South African language Afrikaans which I had to learn as a child. Less said about that the better :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
With Farewell Florals by Wiik Wilted Wildflowers

i've never heard of funeral flowers being described as anything other than that or floral tributes. Where FRK got farewell florals (or maybe it's farewell flowers) from I can't imagine. A silly and entirely unnecessary twee euphemism.
I thought this meant that she was leaving floral "arrangements" behind in HMN as a farewell gesture!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We are not sure who is getting married at Lalande. So I've taken the liberty of providing ideas for the nuptials.

PEACOCK
1627382701598.png
1627383424162.png
76CFFF32-F207-412C-B936-438A442A2D14.jpeg

PEE PEE YELLOW
1627385644904.png
]
Surrealist-Carnival-Colourful-LGBT-Plus-Size-Bridal-Shoot-18-768x1151.jpg
Surrealist-Carnival-Shoot-Photography-by-Vicki-269.jpg

1627382882823.png
1627383114849.png

COLD WEDDING
1627382721639.png
1627384284675.png
1627384643881.png

WARM WEDDING
1627383957179.png
1627385795629.png
1627386012735.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That would have been embarrassing! I don't think it is the case with SJ. She wears flats at home. It just seems like there is a lack of forward thinking as the Le Mans old town she was visiting was cobbled, as such places often are. She perhaps just wanted to look nice as she was doing a presentation vlog.
I can wear flats round the house, though. It's just walking outside for anything more than a short distance is when i need the high heels :giggle:

Reactions: 3
I'm fairly certain who this is but for now I'll post her recent pictures of Lalande. Why are they still making the guests eat breakfast in the kitchen?:sick:

223500540_157160103179778_2160791290857604883_n.jpg

theladyofcharente

The magnificent Château de La Lande... the use of color and light in these interiors truly brings the vibrancy of the renaissance into the modern age.
18h
224322145_1455789338111767_2091887753467729130_n.jpg

theladyofcharente

French breakfast in all it's splendor. The croissants are pure flaky butter that melt in your mouth, the mound of butter waits to be slathered ontop with an biting, bright jam. The coffee is strong and dark.
1d

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Am all up for having laugh
But the line in the sand was crossed there

No need for it
Despicable

There is simply no accounting for taste
Seems they have surrounded themselfs with ppl and fawning fans that clearly have no moral compass

More to be pitied …. 😈

Reactions: 16
I wonder why SJ never went back and got a Master's degree in English at Oxford...
She "only" has a BA. Can you get a well paid job, or any job with just a BA?
I'm speaking from a Danish point of view as BA's are useless here unless you get a relevant Master's degree, that either compliments* or is an extention of your BA.
*In Danish university system most subjects (especially those taught at Secondary Schools) will have room for students to accuire a Minor subject - If SJ had a BA in English, she could have applyed for a Minor in Art History, then she could decide if she wanted a Master degree in English or Art History, but she would only be able to get a job as a Secondary School Teacher if she completed her Master's degree...

Reactions: 17
I'm fairly certain who this is but for now I'll post her recent pictures of Lalande. Why are they still making the guests eat breakfast in the kitchen?:sick:

View attachment 682076
theladyofcharente
The magnificent Château de La Lande... the use of color and light in these interiors truly brings the vibrancy of the renaissance into the modern age.
18h
View attachment 682077
theladyofcharente
French breakfast in all it's splendor. The croissants are pure flaky butter that melt in your mouth, the mound of butter waits to be slathered ontop with an biting, bright jam. The coffee is strong and dark.
1d
The lady seems to be groping for cliches, and also in that fugue interior decoration mode we know Stephanie can fall into. Also, renaissance is the one thing Lalande is not -- except for the building itself, the rustic decorated beams Ian found (what became of that project?), and Davy's insistence on it as a reference for the very simplified jardin a la francaise.

Ok, that settles it. As Mason Sungazer is coming, Stephanie is not sleeping with Phillip. If she was, she would not encourage Mason to arrive at Lalande. I agree, Phillip is her BFF crossdresser companion in liew of a lapdog. :unsure:
I don't know. Unlike everybody else at Lalande, Mason is rich enough to go and be anywhere in the world. Why he would chose Lalande unless....permutations of kink I do not understand. Didn't he dump Stephanie? Unless he's into PJ which, as discussed when PJ's low status as arm candy for Venice is assessed, is quite impossible. His status as a sub and other kink roles is also dubious, unless grown men dressed as girl babies in onesies is Mason's thing. 🦔🐿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why SJ never went back and got a Master's degree in English at Oxford...
I'm speaking from a Danish point of view as BA's are useless here unless you get a relevant Master's degree, that either compliments* or is an extention of your BA.
*In Danish university system most subjects (especially those taught at Secondary Schools) will have room for students to accuire a Minor subject - If SJ had a BA in English, she could have applyed for a Minor in Art History, then she could decide if she wanted a Master degree in English or Art History, but she would only be able to get a job as a Secondary School Teacher if she completed her Master's degree...
Not in the UK. A BA (hons) perfectly acceptable. My son decided to up his BSc a few years later and has an Msc - but still ended up on a standard graduate scheme Job.

Reactions: 7
AMEN!!!☝
You can't make this stuff up. THE PEOPLE SHE HAS CHOSEN????? OK, stupid is forever!!!!
🤪
She has a degree in English from Oxford. And having studied Opera at Trinity college of music, is an accomplished singer too. Yet what makes her stand out is the people she has chosen to share her château adventure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
AMEN!!!☝
You can't make this stuff up. THE PEOPLE SHE HAS CHOSEN????? OK, stupid is forever!!!!
🤪
She has a degree in English from Oxford. And having studied Opera at Trinity college of music, is an accomplished singer too. Yet what makes her stand out is the people she has chosen to share her château adventure.
Forgot to add that an Oxbridge BA ( hons) like hers is considered higher grade than most other British Universities. ( as much as that annoys me as a Polytechnic grad!)

Well, today will we see FRK's tearful (fake Fanny) and joyful ( Roadkill) exit????
Or more bits and pieces from 2 weeks ago?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.