Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsp67

VIP Member
If it was stolen he should have insurance to replace it, no? Not sure why they need to beg instead of being responsible adults...

I guess this way they could still claim the insurance money, while making a quick 5,000!
He has insurance but apparently not on all his supplies of tools!

Reactions: 4

Ginginger

Chatty Member
As @Dippy Hippy suggested back in the mists of time, Cara is a good ole girl who will add some much needed energy, wacky or not, to Lalande. Let her spin her wool -- I am very interested in this -- and ricochet around the place. She's red-blooded and well meaning and hell bent on having a good time. Perhaps not BCBG but neither are the Lalanders, no matter what they tell themselves.
I'm wagering SJ treats her like she treated Ma Petherick -- without cause, just because Cara is fat. I hope I don't have to see any of the tragic photos like those taken when Brenda Gibbons, decades and stones out of place, visited and was photographed like The Aged Parent totally out of it, isolated on a couch somewhere in a corner of the grand salon while the Lalanders danced in their onesies.
A lot of her energy is preemptive, I think. Alexander Pope was four and a half feet tall and hunchbacked. He said it took him about 20 minutes to make people forget it.
I completely agree! I guess I’ve been visually prepared for “sexy snags” thanks to Tattle, so bring them on! I hope she gets what she wants out of the HMN.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Well Marie...you got a nice designed very nice brand...made by proud parrot..paid by your patreons....But now you have to let customers see what your brand is...not your website, your wrappingpaper or your wrapped car...now..you yourself have to make those expectations true....well babe..this is gonna be a tough one..it means you are actually have to work...and bloody hard too..to live up to your own created brand....a nice brand is ok...but you have to deliver..and that will be a problem...not everybody in the real life is sucking up to you when they buy your stuff...it has to be good..or otherwise your high spirits will soon be where the nettles grow...on the ground...but hey... you can always return to lalande...and cook your lovely meals..the door at this place for lost and depressed children is always open...

Maybe she comes out of surgery looking like Fan Flash... :rolleyes: that would be nice for Selmar.....
Just a couple of thoughts. She now has her brand all over the car, I hopes she talks to her insurance company about the colour change ( modification) and has it unsured for her business. In a case theft or an accident insurance companies love find a reason not to pay out

wibblywobbly

Change of subject: Ryan's early videos of traveling and walking seemed mostly serious. So, is the wacky goofball act his true personality coming out or something he thinks will pull more views?

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Yes. Flats would have looked fine with the dress and she could have changed to heels when she nipped back to the van to "freshen up" and dump her shopping. Tottering about is not a good look.
I was told by a podiatrist that i would struggle to walk in flats as i had a high heel foot!! which probably explains why i had to be "rescued" on a charity walk (most embarrassing!). Maybe SJ has this problem so has to totter about in heels :unsure:🤣

• Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
just to add a quiet note:

The mounds of butter, while appreciated, had to be chipped away to have enough butter to spread on the stale cold baguette. And sadly, after having watch thousands of hours of shopping for spectacular vintage linen napkins and beautiful table cloths, neither appeared on the table, as the single China produced Spode plate was found placed next to a solitary plain paper napkin.
What is “wrapped”? Would painting cost less? She is crazy.
Wrapped is when a vehicle is customised with a vynyl covering, like a skin. It can have advertising and branding on it.

notanangel

Chatty Member
I think she meant French dress size, so that would be a UK size 10, which is small, and it was too tight:
View attachment 679640
They say that being on screen adds weight to how you look on video …. I never would have guessed that she is the size she says she is… and European sizes are a bit smaller than their U.S. equivalents in my experience …. (I like discount shopping online 😊 and found a few treasures a few years ago).

notanangel

Chatty Member
I wonder if they have ever bled the radiators?, The chateau inhabitants seem quite unaware of practicalities. If you asked them for the radiator key they would probably look confused 🤷‍♀️
No wonder the chateau is so cold, the radiators are probably only heating up slightly.
I have seen her do that in past videos. But it doesn’t seem to help because it keeps happening anyway.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
That would have been embarrassing! I don't think it is the case with SJ. She wears flats at home. It just seems like there is a lack of forward thinking as the Le Mans old town she was visiting was cobbled, as such places often are. She perhaps just wanted to look nice as she was doing a presentation vlog.
I can wear flats round the house, though. It's just walking outside for anything more than a short distance is when i need the high heels :giggle:

Reactions: 3

wincrasher

She has accumulated approximately over a million Euro since the pandemic between patreon, YT and b&b. With a million euro you would get very far within a year and a half. What have we seen so far?
Gravel, boxhedges arround the fountain, some beds in the walled garden, compost bin attic insulation. *those are finished*
Scotman and Natti appartement are still under cunstructions for how many months now? Or the china pantry or her boudoir or the downstairs loo, or the decluttering of the attic.

It might not be about the renovations as SJ has stated yet thats why she is receiving money from her patreons. So she better start moving those projects. I bet the only thing which will finish is the downstairs loo in 2021. And the chapel in 2022.
How do you get to that number? She's only been getting $22k euro a month on the patreon, and that's not been that long ago. The YT is only $4-5k a month.

Rory

VIP Member
Gardening question - when Dan cuts the lawn would he rack up the cuttings or just leave them on ground?

Ginginger

Chatty Member
She couldn't even handle getting the doorknob on the backdoor fixed? In sixteen years? Really? Couldn't be bothered is more like it, as it's the door furthest from her private quarters
Is her golden bathtub that cost thousands the only tub in the chateau? I would be embarrassed to know if I was the only one in the whole massive heap that has multiple people also living there, to be able to have a bath… in that tub no less!