The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRK's brand designer
@proud.parrot Instagram stories

View attachment 680670
So our flowerkiller want to built a premium brand....with proud parrot....what does she really have to offer to be proud off?? not much i see...her self called flowerbusiness , or better said weedpicking..has died a silent dead...and now she is into succes stories...Clearly she is not a successtory herself...What is in the water at Lalalande...or in the wine...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[QUOTE="Gibson, post: 5740774, member: 184401"

Will the wrapping paper it be available for download as well ? ;)
Better to have a parrot on your car than peacock poop. She had best check that doesn't disintegrate the wrap.
[/QUOTE]
All I know is back in the day when I worked for a famous organization, our company cars were unmarked. So's you could negotiate urban riots without being stoned. Or carjacked. Really, why would you advertise that your van has anything of value in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So our flowerkiller want to built a premium brand....with proud parrot....what does she really have to offer to be proud off?? not much i see...her flowebusiness has died a silent dead...and now she is into succes stories...Clearly she is not a succes herself...
Nothing is impossible when you grift shamelessly manifest it proudly! ;) :m

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she’s uncaring, just detached.

I worked in a dementia unit in LTC, (and everywhere else, it’s what you do as a night nurse) and it can be chaotic, mostly in the evening (Sundowner’s Syndrome). Dementia units are generally a calm environment, it needs to be so residents don’t get agitated. Speaking as a nurse, especially in LTC because you take care of the same people for extended periods of time, you become detached, not uncaring, just careful about getting emotionally close to the residents. People die expectedly and unexpectedly, I learned how to navigate it very carefully. I don’t have a clue how her family ran their home, so I don’t know if she was around the residents on the regular, I would think she was, being that she lived there. Now imagine being a child and living in this environment and having people remember you one day and not the next, having people die. As a child, I imagine she became attached to her favorites and wondering why they were here one day and are gone the next. That’s heavy! Death is a hard thing for children to comprehend. Over time, she probably learned how to become more detached and death wasn’t as much of a shock. Again, not stephending here, but I’m sure it affected her. It affected me and I was an adult when I was figuring how to deal with all this. She never really seems that upset when people leave, this could explain why. I’m sure she wasn’t hands on, actually taking care of residents, she probably provided them with company and entertainment, I could see her singing to them, old people make great audiences. So yea, Lalande is probably very similar. I don’t think she’s uncaring, just detached. Hope this helps answer your question.
This!
This is what I perceive as well. All the connections (that she shows us) seem to be linked to what appears to be at times an unsound and flighty foundation (perhaps literally and figuratively). All this nonsense about apartments for those she may truly feel connected to (what a crock!) will hopefully secure some kind of financial means when the foundation properly crumble away… or make her HMN more sellable.

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]
All I know is back in the day when I worked for a famous organization, our company cars were unmarked. So's you could negotiate urban riots without being stoned. Or carjacked. Really, why would you advertise that your van has anything of value in it?
[/QUOTE]
Given her general lack of progress in anything, this branding is about ego and (her favourite) manifesting. No doubt in her foggy mind she believes that if she builds it they will come. But she has literally no business so I'm really not sure why she thinks she needs a brand at all. Oh dear. So I wouldn't worry, there's unlikely to be anything of value in that van anytime soon.

• Heart
clever you-pinky swear! so funny!

it’s cool if you don’t want to believe it-was just giving you the background since you apparently couldn’t recall

how’s that bus trip you have planned coming along?

see I can be clever too!
It's cool you think it's cool😉I sincerely apoligize for my awful memory and laziness,not searching for the name of the source.And personally if I don' t see proof I won't believe it.

Reactions: 3
Given her general lack of progress in anything, this branding is about ego and (her favourite) manifesting. No doubt in her foggy mind she believes that if she builds it they will come. But she has literally no business so I'm really not sure why she thinks she needs a brand at all. Oh dear. So I wouldn't worry, there's unlikely to be anything of value in that van anytime soon.
Exactly, there is no business. It would be great entertainment if MW decided to pitch her business on Dragon's Den while she is in the UK. Now, I would pay to watch that (almost!). She could manifest as much as she liked, all over the den, they would make mincemeat of her!

• Heart
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Maybe she made a deal with proud parrot....she drives around the UK with an advertisement on her car... ;) that will keep her occupied..I ask myself how she is going to pay proud parrot for creating her a brand...and a website...from those 53 euros a month she recieves from her succespatreons.. and another thing..doesnt she owe the other patreons who support her flower/weedcircus an explanation...why she quit with her amazing flowercreations:rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
It takes very special people to provide this type of care to a parent, I can’t even imagine. I was able to detach. As her child, you can’t form that separation because you’re caring for a loved one. It’s wonderful that she knows who you are! I hope that continues for years to come. It was suspected that my grandma had it much earlier than when she was diagnosed, as it’s a disease that can easily be masked in the early years. Grandma knew how to make it look like just forgetfulness, old age, and the like, in the beginning. It wasn’t until she started forgetting how to do everyday things, like where to put groceries, or not using laundry detergent when washing clothes, putting things in random places when she cleaned. That’s when it started to unmask and something more than “old age” was going on. It’s 2021, you’d sure think there would have been more development in the treatment and more information on what causes it, it seems to based more on theory than anything else.
Yep you get it! Just came home from my moms and we spent most of our time looking for things as she moves everything around daily. Found her mop to wash the kitchen floor with in her "office" today. I am Nancy Drew most days with her- just trying to put the pieces together. "We" made a cake today. Well, she licked the beaters!!😊

• Heart
It's her silly little skippy run that really irritates me. Clearly intended to try to. show her childlike joy.
Or the way BBJ films her ‘fluttering’ up stairs when walking around towns (in ridiculous heels). It’s almost as though the frames are slowed down a bit.

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
Maybe she made a deal with proud parrot....she drives around the UK with an advertisement on her car... ;) that will keep her occupied..I ask myself how she is going to pay proud parrot for creating her a brand...and a website...from those 53 euros a month she recieves from her succespatreons.. and another thing..doesnt she owe the other patreons who support her flower/weedcircus an explanation...why she quit with her amazing flowercreations:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
O.k. so how many you tube videos does FRK make?
Does she only do her interviews on Instagram? You tube?
What business does she run???
She doesn't have a florist business?
Has never done a wedding. Except maybe IJ and Percy's?
How many Patreon accounts has she started???
And for what in return?
She is running in circles and is REALLY delusional and and confused.

Introducing Andrew - Part Two - Doing It Ourselves
Doing It Ourselves 🤪 talk
comments
Constance

1 day ago
Who is responsible for the care of that little dog that couldn't chew the steak?? It is obviously in some pain.

Hide 2 replies

Doing It Ourselves

Doing It Ourselves

1 day ago (edited)
That’s my dog Valentina, she wasn’t in pain at all, she’s just confused because when she was young I taught her loads of tricks (play dead, lie down, sit, and roll over) she’s old now and half blind so when I call her when there is food involved she gets confused and thinks I mean lie down or play dead. She’s a lovely dog and I raised her and her twin brother by hand from when they were two hours old. Their mother had to deliver them via cesarian section and when she woke up she was confused about where the puppies had come from. I don’t miss having to wake up every two hours 24/7 to feed them both.
Show less

Constance
1 day ago (edited)
@Doing It Ourselves OK, just have a vet check her teeth, anyway. I have never seen a dog try to eat and then walk away from a piece of meat, twice.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]
And for what in return?
[/QUOTE]
All those residents of Lalalande are weird and outcasts in a way..lost all sense of reality..they never fit in the real business world...just dreamers..the bad thing about this is that they think they are going the right way because they get support ...from the same kind of people i guess..

Introducing Andrew - Part Two - Doing It Ourselves
Doing It Ourselves 🤪 talk
comments
Constance
1 day ago
Who is responsible for the care of that little dog that couldn't chew the steak?? It is obviously in some pain.

Hide 2 replies

Doing It Ourselves
Doing It Ourselves

1 day ago (edited)
That’s my dog Valentina, she wasn’t in pain at all, she’s just confused because when she was young I taught her loads of tricks (play dead, lie down, sit, and roll over) she’s old now and half blind so when I call her when there is food involved she gets confused and thinks I mean lie down or play dead. She’s a lovely dog and I raised her and her twin brother by hand from when they were two hours old. Their mother had to deliver them via cesarian section and when she woke up she was confused about where the puppies had come from. I don’t miss having to wake up every two hours 24/7 to feed them both.
Show less

Constance
1 day ago (edited)
@Doing It Ourselves OK, just have a vet check her teeth, anyway. I have never seen a dog try to eat and then walk away from a piece of meat, twice.
Another reason i would never vlog...people have an opinion on everything...:D

• Haha
oh @Gibson-dear friend-it is all about rules of engagement

@Clara Burnett is not a “supposedly someone”
Urgh! My faux pas! ♥
I would never refer to our beloved @Clara Burnett as a 'supposed someone' I completely get it.
As @Bored Mermaid CC says, there is a search function.

[/QUOTE]
And for what in return?
[/QUOTE]

She has cornered the market in success don't you know! Her wisdom has come upon us as a revelation and we are now 'woke.'🤔🙄🤥😬

Other than that, I really don't know. 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
who carries Fanny’s handbag when she being is filmed? does Phyllis? and he works the camera? and sometimes the microphone?

interesting skill set

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh! My faux pas! ♥
I would never refer to our beloved @Clara Burnett as a 'supposed someone' I completely get it.
As @Bored Mermaid CC says, there is a search function.

And for what in return?
[/QUOTE]

She has cornered the market in success don't you know! Her wisdom has come upon us as a revelation and we are now 'woke.'🤔🙄🤥😬

Other than that, I really don't know. 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
I was woke from the first day..that patreon who send her the flowers saw the light after one year...glad he or she saw it eventually...and stopped the donation...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.