The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She desperately needs to sit down and make a prioritized list of projects, set budgets and a spend forecast.
She desperately needs to get a bloody job and stop scrounging money off other people for projects that never get started/completed! She bought the dump, she should pay for it! Zero tolerance for scroungers!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FRK is living her best life, off of others. Love, well wishes, healing from you, NO THANK YOU!!!

1627573887617.png
1627573861297.png
1627573827695.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the place still looks exactly the same from when I visited (about five years ago), in almost every detail. There has not been any serious work done, apart from creating IJ's and Potty's apartments, which I know where done on the cheap, because Ian the builder likes her and gives her discounts. So no, not buying into the story of "putting the patreons money into restoration".
The majority of the cost for the loo was probably spent on everything you won't see in the finished project. The digging out/filling in of the cesspit underneath... and no telling how much Selmar charged for digging up and shaping the back of the floor pavers and then to re-lay the floor. Time is money and he must have made a bit considering how long it took.
I think Fanny got fleeced 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A day late and a dollar short. We here at Tattle have already revealed Sara (not Sarah) and Steve's abode.

CHATEAU DE LA LANDE
SARAH & STEVE'S CHATEAU IS REVEALED!
Premieres Jul 29, 2021

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn't Marie vegetarian? Looks like a lovely bowl of mussels.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't Marie vegetarian? Looks like a lovely bowl of mussels.
I've seen them, SJ and her partner included, eating lobster, steak...fancy meats outside of the Shatoo..I guess they eat better when it's not on their tab.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Not saying that A hasn't made a success of her life, to the contrary...but I don't understand the interview being on FRK channel "Success Stories"? I thought FRK was interviewing the boohoo chateau owners. Perhaps it was a pity interview on A's part.... Her second channel is just as aimless as everything else she's done. Well...except for grifting...the insufferable little bugger is laser sharp in that area.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Dans latest vlog he has so far mentioned the cooking twice so far (paused to type this):

He thinks he will cook most of it at home as it will be easier...... cleaner more like!:censored:

and, hes using lots of nice fresh seasonal vegetables and fruit from the chateau garden, about time they got used properly! :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The accountant felt that furniture would be ok, but it is a grey area,
Surely curtains are a grey area too, they are not fixed. If the radiators need replacing, she should have done that before nearly all the other stuff she has started. Stopping leaks that may lead to rot and damage and the provision of efficient heating are both far more important than making a flat for Nati who doesn't really want it anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dans latest vlog he has so far mentioned the cooking twice so far (paused to type this):

He thinks he will cook most of it at home as it will be easier...... cleaner more like!:censored:

and, hes using lots of nice fresh seasonal vegetables and fruit from the chateau garden, about time they got used properly! :sneaky:
Looking forward to seeing what he has made 😋

Reactions: 7
In Dan’s video, the garden looks like a cemetery with some graves in those drone shots from above

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.