The Chateau Diaries #44 Once again the flogs are full of of Tits, Tat and Tedious Tours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just envisioning the invasion of Lalande by the Canadians. Large and in charge, some perhaps taking a cue from the #fatpower photograph of the bare breasts of the immense French actress seen there a week previously. So, too sexy for their shirts, dressing the rest in vast 52" waist Steve Cole kilts, the tartan of which might be printed on the fabric, and even so inapprehensible to snotty highlanders of the ilk. Catching the sheep and lofting them to their shoulders easily, as the Oz Workaway guys did, to warm up for long days spinning on the terrace, sipping champagne splits from one of those guzzler helmets.
Actually, it sounds like my kind of party. Rock on, Canada.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just envisioning the invasion of Lalande by the Canadians. Large and in charge, some perhaps taking a cue from the #fatpower photograph of the bare breasts of the immense French actress seen there a week previously. So, too sexy for their shirts, dressing the rest in vast 52" waist Steve Cole kilts, the tartan of which might be printed on the fabric, and even so inapprehensible to snotty highlanders. Catching the sheep and lofting them to their shoulders easily, as the Oz Workaway guys did, to warm up for long days spinning on the terrace, sipping champagne splits from one of those guzzler helmets.
Actually, it sounds like my kind of party.
Yes we Canadians are rednecks at heart except for those that are hiding behind their pretentiousness! In my area it is very common to have the beer your drinking in one hand while holding your next in the other. Oh you should see the table when last call has been been called!

From Sillymar's vlog.
Regina George is not happy about something...
View attachment 650366
Oh but don’t they look cozy together! I keep thinking that they certainly still show the body language and intimacy of a couple!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@FrenchGirl123 I don't watch Selmar's vlog I went and watched it based on your comments. Really weird. Others must have been there I thought I heard another female voice on camera. It looks very cold. Perhaps Selmar built the fire not realising everybody had other plans. He said he was emotional at end. SJ's face was not happy.
Turn up your volume and more will be revealed. The conversation, went like this: Selmar: "Hi everyone. I am going to build a bonfire and invite you all to a warm, convivial afternoon with food, music and dancing." Snorts: "Great Selmar. I will make Smores and will set the table with my impeccable sense of taste and style." Marie: "That is lovely Selmar. I will make a beautiful, stunning and time-consuming floral arrangement to grace said table. SJ: "Paarfect. I will go and find something suitable to wear - Natti - have you seen my blue shirt dress?" Natti: Great Selmar. I will bring some lovely food from my home country. Whose flog will this appear on? "Selmar: Mine. Chorus: YOUR VLOG... SJ "Oh no Selmar. What a shame. I have just realised - I have to go now, at once, to visit another chateau. Personally, I would rather stay here, but it's my fans - you know how it is. Snorts: Oh sorry Selmar. That means I have to hold the camera and commentate with my extensive knowledge of wherever it is we are going." Marie: Oh Selmar. I am just so busy collecting weeds and I still haven't figured out how to make the mugs the m.ug Philip bought me FOR TWENTY EUROS look like anythng of worth. Cat: I am sorry Selmar. I have to take a bath. Selmar: Ok well what about you Natti?...........Natti.........

Large and in charge
I was spluttering so hard, my coffee has just gone everywhere. Best laugh of the day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
our man in rural France reads us!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm starting to develop an eye for Dan because he's quite a clever one. Dan is sublime in confidence
and has the mindset on overcoming obstacles and educating himself. The more I watch him the more
I admire his daily vlogs. Very apparent that he's not tying apron strings to the Chatelaine to carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sime of those Canadians sound like they are staying for weeks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
New DIO Vlog! On his June 25th Patreon exclusive, MPK said, he's upload two vlogs for the week of June 28 to July 3...but he forgot that he has a Pride weekend party to go to in Madrid. So, unless he ends up with another case of STD-related conjunctivitis, he may have a new vlog out on Sunday (again, we don't know which Sunday...but it's definitely coming out on Sunday.)

Selmar's GAG Show. To pretend that Selmar's allegiance still belongs to Lalande, MIstress SJ patronized him to no end on today's GAG show. Lavished with gifts, Toblerone and plans to dance the Tango with him in matching Souleiado attire, SJ's show may have pleased the viewers, but the gentle giant's demeanor has definitely changed.

Also, if you are a Selmar fan and want to give him a book, send him children's picture books! To quote him "this is my kind of book" (38:28).

View attachment 649781

Endorsements:
Giving SJ a free vacay gets you a (semi) permanent endorsement on her channel.
View attachment 649782
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And placed in significant order (from most beneficial to the Chatelain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) classic narc.

just look into Selmar‘s eyes…

She hasn’t even Dan‘s channel under her featured ones. Actually none of her foot soldiers channels at lala.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
None of those channels feed her narcissism or generate her dollars. The Chatelaine is about money and ego!

Reactions: 14
I think asking Dan to mention football teams is too specific and might get him busted. It needs to be more innocuous. Something like I'm going to plant cornflowers in the garden for yes or, have you seen this beautiful red Crimson Glory rose for no? Something along those lines.
maybe it is enough to believe he reads here

asking further questions could indeed cause problems

then again is it possible we imagined it all
Lalande has created the problem...
🎁 Gift grab with rabid fans... she has been obsessed ever since she ponied up the postage on that box.

Céleste Reumert Refn Argh there is a letter in the box
Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen is anyone reading my letter?

Philip Janssen @Céleste Reumert Refn Yes! I do remember we find it later on :)

Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen PHEW
Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen Did you like your gift? If not feel free to give it to someone else!!!

Philip Janssen @Céleste Reumert Refn I did!! Thank you

Céleste Reumert Refn @casperbenj the box atm is from me and the Trade Mark book is mine
Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen you're SO weldome friend
Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen you all had such fun with those cards
Céleste Reumert Refn So glad that I found a great book for Steph
Céleste Reumert Refn@Philip Janssen did you like the card?

Philip Janssen @Céleste Reumert Refn I LOVE the card!!

Céleste Reumert Refn @Philip Janssen Soooo glad
Céleste Reumert Refn Sooo glad you love those little measuring spoons
Céleste Reumert Refn Woohoooo I got it RIGHT with those cook books

Philip Janssen @Céleste Reumert Refn You definitely did!

christ on a Toblerone [looking you @Pno🤣] Céleste seems a bit needy for an IP expert

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From Sillymar's vlog.
View attachment 650366
No life, love or laughter there. This is definitely Madame la Fugue, interior decorator of the winter salon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm starting to develop an eye for Dan because he's quite a clever one. Dan is sublime in confidence
and has the mindset on overcoming obstacles and educating himself. The more I watch him the more
I admire his daily vlogs. Very apparent that he's not tying apron strings to the Chatelaine to carry on.
He's very quick and also deep. Loved his apprehension that a daily vlog sets you to finding that even a dull or a bad day is full of beauty and things to be grateful for. That's a very good lesson for a young man and his family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
From Sillymar's vlog.
View attachment 650366
She is SO Very Not happy ( as my 4 year old nephew used to say).
She is tired of Selmar.
But is acting like she cares because her viewers love him.
She won't spend ANY of the Patreon money on restoration so in order to pacify her cash cow followers she will give Selmar air time.
Thee Old switch and bait trick.
Narcs are masters at avoidance and switching the narrative away from their crappy actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe we have to wait until 2022 for the answer????

150799968_3195735963860438_8627938879274567571_n.jpg
150519646_5001035503304333_6331286751114153375_n(1).jpg

February 18, 2021
ukcommunitynetwork

Thank you so much, @stephanieejarvis, for your support and a lovely gift for one of our Heroes. ❤🙏 To nominate a Community Hero go to: www.ukcommunityday.com 💫#chateaudelalande #communityheroes #ukcommunityday #escapetothechateaudiy #community #love #support #communityhero

Still no word on who the winners is. ( to be announced, March 23, 2021). However, SJ's friend, (Marina Kim), and first gift grab charitable benefactor, was a nominee. It all feels very shady.
scroll to the bottom of this page to Marina Kim.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just envisioning the invasion of Lalande by the Canadians. Large and in charge, some perhaps taking a cue from the #fatpower photograph of the bare breasts of the immense French actress seen there a week previously. So, too sexy for their shirts, dressing the rest in vast 52" waist Steve Cole kilts, the tartan of which might be printed on the fabric, and even so inapprehensible to snotty highlanders of the ilk. Catching the sheep and lofting them to their shoulders easily, as the Oz Workaway guys did, to warm up for long days spinning on the terrace, sipping champagne splits from one of those guzzler helmets.
Actually, it sounds like my kind of party. Rock on, Canada.
Ian, the electrician is also Canadian, from BC I think.. he actually has his own You Tube channel and is off sailing his boat in the med

• Wow
She is tired of Selmar.
She won't spend ANY of the Patreon money on restoration so in order to pacify her cash cow followers she will give Selmar air time.
Narcs are masters at avoidance and switching the narrative away from their crappy actions.
Yeah, she's definitely pulling Selmar back into the mix after Tatty Yana and the bullying episodes. What has happened, do you think?

Ca. 24K views for his 24/6 Life on Lalande video may have clued her in to the power of his ability to make an innocent Tomasz-like video?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
OMG!!!!!
After the post about Selmar's video I MADE myself watch it and fast forwarded thru it in less than five minutes!!
Wow!!! THAT WAS TERRIBLE!!! Was he TRYING to put us in a trance???
I do not blame SJ for looking pissed.
I do think that is a good part of her personality most of the time that will never get portrayed on HER videos. It reminded me of IJ or my sister when she has to do something she doesn't want to.
She did NOT have a drink either. That she NEEDS.
She was probably trying to escape from Phyllis for five F#king minutes.

Snorts was running through out the Shitoo screaming her name and bellowing, " But I wear bigger socks than Potty!"

...and the drum beat on.....and on....and on....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is tired of Selmar.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chatelaine unhappiness is being reprimanded by co-owners, nothing to do with wallpaper Selma.
Everything isn't peaches and cream at Lala lande. Time has a way of revealing TRUTH!
Nic may hide behind a paperbag however he is not the paperboy or a fool, and Potts is starting to wake up
realizing that he is about to be dragged into more than he bargained for. The Chatelaine should
have stuck to Oliver another dreamer (that's another story for another day) at least P is still hopeful.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh but don’t they look cozy together! I keep thinking that they certainly still show the body language and intimacy of a couple!
I wonder if they both regret splitting up. Despite his failings, MP has a lot more going for him and is a lot more suitable than BJJ. Maybe when she now sees them both at the same time, she realises this. She certainly looked unhappy and later pretended to be listening to the endless drumming! She had to position her chair so that fans would know she put in an appearance for Selmar! Poor Selmar, his party didn't quite materialise! I notice Nati, Marie, Cat and BJJ didn't show up! Was that Andie he was speaking to at the start?

Interesting that MP is back now, the last time himself and Nic were there they basically told her that her idea of putting doors from “Nattis apartment “ out to the terrace was a bad idea and needed to be relooked at. All of the building work seemed to stop and that. It is a case of “well if I can’t do it my why, I’m not doing it!!!!”

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Still no word on who the winners is. ( to be announced, March 23, 2021). However, SJ's friend, (Marina Kim), and first gift grab charitable benefactor, was a nominee. It all feels very shady.
Whoever wins, it'll be someone who will turn out to be of some use to them both!

Ian, the electrician is also Canadian, from BC I think.. he actually has his own You Tube channel and is off sailing his boat in the med
Really? He must have left a long time ago, he sounds so British and has no trace of any Canadian accent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.