The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, Patrons can't say anything. The goals are symbolic only. You can comment and like other comments on patreon though... whatever influence this might be. But she does react on certain topics and tries to give feedback. The patreon videos are better imo.
Charity status is only about tax for the patreon money and the tax authorities will check if she sticks to the rules.
Youtube add revenue is another thing.
Hmm :unsure: the ones I watched because fellow tattlers posted links, weren't imo. Some were even an olla podrida of snippets from the cutting room floor. Didn't make me wish to become a patron.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hmm :unsure: the ones I watched because fellow tattlers posted links, weren't imo. Some were even an olla podrida of snippets from the cutting room floor. Didn't make me wish to become a patron.
Videos on patron are no big shake
Last known - actual facts on spending was feb

SSB deflects to Davy is always waiting on quotes …
But when it comes to HER decorating
Cash 💰 upfront and done ✅

Everything is available but there’s zero clarity on any financial accounts

Reactions: 19
So instead of guessing what they wore to another one of their parties, I've posted how BJJ behaved... INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have just watched “Finding the lost tower of Lalande”. Discovering the towers after having lived there for 16 years. Oh my!
I should send my little brother to them to put their life in order. He is 11 years old. An old soul in a yound body. You are more likely to find him reading a book or doing some science experiments but he also likes to go on an adventure and imagine being Indiana Jones or MacGyver. He has maturity and is well grounded. It would be so interesting to see him interact with SJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No, Patrons can't say anything. The goals are symbolic only. You can comment and like other comments on patreon though... whatever influence this might be. But she does react on certain topics and tries to give feedback. The patreon videos are better imo.
Charity status is only about tax for the patreon money and the tax authorities will check if she sticks to the rules.
Youtube add revenue is another thing.
That's what I thought.

So basically, she can do whatever she wants with the 30.000 + euros her Patreon page gets every month.

Nobody can check anything. Patreon doesn't care how the money collected on their platform is spent and her Association (non-profit) gets only what she gives to it as funding.

If the local tax office checks her Association funding, they will only see the amount of money poured every month in the till.

The question is : Can the local tax office check her Patreon account ? Where is it based ? How do these platforms are declared etc ?

Reactions: 10
Finally watched MPK's latest. :sleep: This made me think of the comments he made in his live chat last Sunday, 6/13.
View attachment 625714

Doing It Ourselves I missed the premier!! So sorry
Doing It Ourselves I’m exploring an abandoned chateau for the. Why YouTube video
Bordeaux Life @Doing It Ourselves better late than never!!!!!
Doing It Ourselves Next video sorry
Jill Scott @doing it ourselves wondered where you were
Doing It Ourselves This is going to be an amazing video, can’t wait for you to see it
Doing It Ourselves Like a spooky old haunted mansion
Doing It Ourselves I’ll put it up next Friday
Doing It Ourselves It’s very spooky, it was an old school and now it’s falling to pieces.

So, MPK is waiting for a spooky village toilet??? 👻🚽
ellie wood @Doing it ourselves have you picked out your bathroom?
Doing It Ourselves @Ellie wood I’ve found my toilet but it has to come from England. They are made in England’s most haunted village pluckley
This must be near where I live, Catchpole and Rye is just outside Pluckley. Expensive though, but that won’t bother him!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This must be near where I live, Catchpole and Rye is just outside Pluckley. Expensive though, but that won’t bother him!
Pluckley is about 30 miles from me. As a teenager we all piled over there on Halloween to try and scare ourselves and find some ghosts - so did about 300 other idiots and it was like a carnival, very unscary and lots of drunks in the graveyard - poor residents, its such a lovely little village!

• Haha
The local pub, The Black Horse is said to be haunted. Now been taken over and they are planning an ‘Escape Room‘ in the attic! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry @sillymilly, I wasn't suggesting that you were over-reacting to the post. 😘. I share your confusion about the relevance of the post and I am not sure how the use of an angry emoji by Tandoori warrants this response. I can't decide if this is paranoia or self- aggrandisement
BTW, I have enjoyed your posts.
Thank you for the feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Meanwhile Billy and Ryan went "antiquing" (again) in a nearby brocante and proved how well educated and smart they are.

Opening a vintage book and reading the title (with difficulties when pronouncing the name as it was certainly the first time both of them saw it) : Voyage de Pythagore (Travels of Pythagoras), Billy asked "Who is Pythagoras" ?"

Of course, his smart friend Ryan was not able to answer this tricky question.

Even their fans in the comments were "surprised" and anxiously asked : "Surely Billy, you were joking ?" Eh... no, he was not.

😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That's what I thought.

So basically, she can do whatever she wants with the 30.000 + euros her Patreon page gets every month.

Nobody can check anything. Patreon doesn't care how the money collected on their platform is spent and her Association (non-profit) gets only what she gives to it as funding.

If the local tax office checks her Association funding, they will only see the amount of money poured every month in the till.

The question is : Can the local tax office check her Patreon account ? Where is it based ? How do these platforms are declared etc ?
No, she can either spend 50 % of patreon money the way she likes and the other 50 % for tax. Or she spends 30000 € but then only for restoration of Lalande (it seems including lake, garden, constructional work)
So no chandeliers or desks or chaise longues but the forest guy and for that she has to show receipts of course.
For Youtube revenue she has to pay tax, depending on her other private income and whatever trick she can pull re France/UK/South Africa and maybe even Ireland... At least that's what I understood...

Meanwhile Billy and Ryan went "antiquing" (again) in a nearby brocante and proved how well educated and smart they are.

Opening a vintage book and reading the title (with difficulties when pronouncing the name as it was certainly the first time both of them saw it) : Voyage de Pythagore (Travels of Pythagoras), Billy asked "Who is Pythagoras" ?"

Even their fans in the comments were "surprised" and anxiously asked : "Surely Billy, you were joking ?" Eh... no, he was not.

😅😅
Pythagoras? The snake in Djunglebook , right? 😂 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Live chat for tonight’s TCD, Jimmy Connolly- “My aubergine is growing by the second”! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
andiewieringa
I have to say goodbye to my garden for some weeks because I'll be back at #chateaulalande soon, happy me😊, but will my plants survive?
#garden #chateau #lovemygarden #plants #food
22h
Andie, please, you are better than that pack of riff-raff. Stay home, stay safe. Care for your plants, do some art. ❤

Live chat for tonight’s TCD, Jimmy Connolly- “My aubergine is growing by the second”!
The amount of people with objectophilia... No, wait they're just pervs... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And to think children also watch Château Diaries...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry @sillymilly, I wasn't suggesting that you were over-reacting to the post. 😘. I share your confusion about the relevance of the post and I am not sure how the use of an angry emoji by Tandoori warrants this response. I can't decide if this is paranoia or self- aggrandisement
BTW, I have enjoyed your posts.
I'm addressing all your responses to this issue, not just this one.
Multiple daily angry emojis addressed only to my posts, including totally anodyne ones, is a campaign.
Calling this out is not what Americans, I think, would consider moaning. The epithet to which you object was calculated to characterize the calling out as that, and to the attention of Tattle authorities whose concern with infiltration is made clear on the daily.
I think this may be a cultural difference argument, in which British ways of confrontation differ considerably from American ways.
Moaning has no agency, I think we can all agree.
I agreed publicly when offered backup that my case was nothing compared to the assault on Tattle that Clara’s and the other cases represented.
Paranoia or self-aggrandizement? Whoa. I intended the menus to be a creative response. And that’s been my only response. Including to your several posts. I didn’t know about the latest three Tandoori angry emojis addressed only to me until someone else here called Tandoori out on it.
Which I appreciate, thank you. Along with all the other support I've gotten.
Sorry you didn’t like the orange vermouth trout. It is profoundly delicious. You're missing something really good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

😅😅
Does not surprise me at all.

for me it sounds rather they did that for the camera. to give their superfans something to laugh and discuss about.

You know how proudly those fans feel when they can interact or educate their idols. Makes them feel being important in the comments.

Reactions: 4
Andie, please, you are better than that pack of riff-raff. Stay home, stay safe. Care for your plants, do some art. ❤

The amount of people with objectophilia... No, wait they're just pervs... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And to think children also watch Château Diaries...
I get the feeling Andie is launching another artproject...which people can buy and download..they all want to make a profit..of those silly fools who follow the shitplace...

At least now we know Snorty Snort is no longer in that room (he was in this one when he just arrived). My bet is still he’s in SJ’s bedroom, but I am puzzled about why they are so secretive about their romance.
Still not convinced they have a romantic relationship...a cussion and a laptop doesnt prove anything...they said they watch netflix together in her boodoir...and the livechats too i imagine..i think she likes to put up a lot of smoke and mirrors about babyjeans...about everything really.....its her way of life...

Everything inside looks fake as well ...

I feel sorry for Selmar ... I'd buy him a Rolls Royce but I'd have to sell mine first ...
I have an old John Deere tractor and a mower..he can collect if for free...at my house in the Bourgogne :p When he buys his Chetoo....It needs some work but hey,,, he is a handyman right?? I cannot help him with a spare ballroom though.. :rolleyes: Not so keen on all those dreamers and yogatypes....

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.