The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's good to know but I wasn't getting worked up. I honestly didn't understand a word she was saying. Had to reread and reread. I don't understand her response either. SO I will ignore, but we don't know that until it needed and someone points it out. Thanks for the heads up
Sorry @sillymilly, I wasn't suggesting that you were over-reacting to the post. 😘. I share your confusion about the relevance of the post and I am not sure how the use of an angry emoji by Tandoori warrants this response. I can't decide if this is paranoia or self- aggrandisement
BTW, I have enjoyed your posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her videos are actually getting better then Michaels ;)
I can't stand her due to her previous racist FB comment, her Marie s.l.o.w. talking and those fake teeth!

I fast-forwarded to the baby Archie reveal but did she explain why she had to pick up Michael's puppy from vets after he was neutered? The puppy that is! Is the puppy Sadie's now? Thanks

Reactions: 9
I can't stand her due to her previous racist FB comment, her Marie s.l.o.w. talking and those fake teeth!

I fast-forwarded to the baby Archie reveal but did she explain why she had to pick up Michael's puppy from vets after he was neutered? The puppy that is! Is the puppy Sadie's now? Thanks
I think Michael may have been recovering after being neutered too. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From previous thread

Comte de Monte Christo

"They play with the system..but surely the moneystreams can be followed..the mainstream is patreon...isnt it stated there that she is payed for making videocontent...how are you putting that money in the books like a non-profit??"

That's where it would be interesting to know if her Patrons can ask how their money is spent and where does this money go exactly.

Officially, she's paid by her You Tube money (her TV and films production society).

Can her Patrons have a say about her Association Chateau de Lalande (non-profit) ? Are they part of the Board of the Association as net contributors ?

Are there any Patrons with us here to ask these questions ?

Reactions: 12
The chair she bought from Renaud is not fully embroidered on the armrests.......you can see the embroidery canvas.
Screenshot (319).png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her videos are actually getting better then Michaels ;)
Some of them are. I was wondering whether she had some vlog-coaching by MP? Some of her sequences remind me of MP's vlogs (the better ones, especially when he pans through the landscape and the gardens). He also makes great choices in music sometimes. (Jus' a lil' bit of petherphending to start of a hot Sunday!:D:love:)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wear and tear or moth damage? I doubt it was left unfinished when it was first upholstered.
To me it looks like unfinished. Too lazy to finish it.
Canvas has the same colour as what would have been used for the background, so why do all that work ?
Or something like that ?

Reactions: 7

I am not on FB so not familiar with what happens there unless I read about it here. And I don’t find her to be like Marie whom I have to watch on fast forward or not at all. Just my experience/opinion. I do really enjoy seeing so many things in her vlogs as life here where I live is very empty in content. As my father used to always say….that is what makes the world go round……that everyone thinks differently and I love hearing and reading different viewpoints …..very interesting people here 😊⭐❤

p

that's good to know but I wasn't getting worked up. I honestly didn't understand a word she was saying. Had to reread and reread. I don't understand her response either. SO I will ignore, but we don't know that until it needed and someone points it out. Thanks for the heads up

I really never liked her videos until this last one. She just a girl like all of us. A person who loves her animals and her family no matter how screwed up they may be. If MP was my brother I would have started my own youtube Channel and took advantage of his success as well. I'm sure I'm not gonna fit in here and won't last so I will say goodby. It was good to hear some of the views and not so much from others. Thank you for allowing me to take up your time
Please don’t leave 💐

Reactions: 16
When Stephanie is interviewing Vivienne in her latest video, you can see Steve waiting in the background, unfolding his napkin, placing it on his knees, playing with the cutlery, waiting, making signs to the others that he wants to have his glas filled too, drinking, waiting for a sign from the hostess to start the meal. SJ really has no manners. Food was on the table, people wanting to eat and she starts her interview. All the Lalas are waiting because they are good-mannered people.
One of the cheeses was already melting all over the plank into the crackers when they served their cheese-platter. Bread, crackers or gingerbread, pepparkaka or whatever (and butter ?) should be served seperately.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Did FRK end up with the plastic container of underwear???
I watched FRK latest video today - every flower was "Stunning" . You could have done one of those drinking games with the word Stunning - you would be drunk as a skunk before the end.
I guess those old undies in the box were "Stunning" too !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally watched MPK's latest. :sleep: This made me think of the comments he made in his live chat last Sunday, 6/13.
1624182126154.png

Doing It Ourselves I missed the premier!! So sorry
Doing It Ourselves I’m exploring an abandoned chateau for the. Why YouTube video
Bordeaux Life @Doing It Ourselves better late than never!!!!!
Doing It Ourselves Next video sorry
Jill Scott @doing it ourselves wondered where you were
Doing It Ourselves This is going to be an amazing video, can’t wait for you to see it
Doing It Ourselves Like a spooky old haunted mansion
Doing It Ourselves I’ll put it up next Friday
Doing It Ourselves It’s very spooky, it was an old school and now it’s falling to pieces.

So, MPK is waiting for a spooky village toilet??? 👻🚽
ellie wood @Doing it ourselves have you picked out your bathroom?
Doing It Ourselves @Ellie wood I’ve found my toilet but it has to come from England. They are made in England’s most haunted village pluckley

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
From previous thread

Comte de Monte Christo

"They play with the system..but surely the moneystreams can be followed..the mainstream is patreon...isnt it stated there that she is payed for making videocontent...how are you putting that money in the books like a non-profit??"

That's where it would be interesting to know if her Patrons can ask how their money is spent and where does this money go exactly.

Officially, she's paid by her You Tube money (her TV and films production society).

Can her Patrons have a say about her Association Chateau de Lalande (non-profit) ? Are they part of the Board of the Association as net contributors ?

Are there any Patrons with us here to ask these questions ?
No, Patrons can't say anything. The goals are symbolic only. You can comment and like other comments on patreon though... whatever influence this might be. But she does react on certain topics and tries to give feedback. The patreon videos are better imo.
Charity status is only about tax for the patreon money and the tax authorities will check if she sticks to the rules.
Youtube add revenue is another thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is there some kind of strange filter being applied? Everything outside the window looks fake.
All of her pics have filters to the max and everything looks fake.
did she explain why she had to pick up Michael's puppy from vets after he was neutered?
Sadie clearly couldn't share that Teabag has been enjoying himself in Madrid for the past week.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I watched FRK latest video today - every flower was "Stunning" . You could have done one of those drinking games with the word Stunning - you would be drunk as a skunk before the end.
I guess those old undies in the box were "Stunning" too !
I added up the number of times she said stunning in a previous video...amounted to 13. Stopped counting at 10 in the last one. It might work for SJ as a descriptive but Marie!! Come on. Don't you realize how monotonous you sound. Seems like all she can do is copy and she believes that will bring her the same success.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.