The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably did but we have just had exceptionally good weather this year. I like to vent spleen sometimes. Many apologies.
I do not wish to be unkind but her volunteers have pretty much said the same. It is unhealthy both physically and psychologically. SJ said herself that she is more productive at her desk and I'm sure she will be more organised, congruent and on the ball. She should try getting dressed as well, it will help with her focus making the division between slumber and productive action.
I like to scratch the surface to see what is hidden beneath or has been swept under the carpet. Everything to do with £17k a month.
I love her vlogs for many reasons.
Eh no apologies nessary !!!!!! Your prose was exactly in my head
You just phrased it better 💖

I sat at home thinking ....ohy oy ....thats a bit rich
And eh voila .......so were others ..
No envy here ...personally delighted for LOTL ...sometimes thrilled
The repairs have to be thrilling for her and nic and mike

However .....charlatans ....and fiery nostrils aside ....impossible to belive
She dosent see threw these ppl ...above all else LOTL needs to ge ultra transparent

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Prince Philip, with such intense effort he

Pursued his love, Lady Jeopardy

Despite being half her age

And his fabulous work on the stage

In her fur coat and knickers he’ll never be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No sane person either. I wonder how many people WFH for the first time in their lives have sat in bed working for the past 8 months.
Only for the first half of the day! I move to my front porch or to my desktop in the kitchen around the lunch hour, and I got my degree in the coffee shop around the corner. It's good to have options.

So now it looks like Selmar is either confused about the "official" group, or this is confusing sarcasm.
1605659984938.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In between contriving fake bedroom vistas

And causing knock-off knick-knack sweat shop blisters

Donegal’s Walter Mitty

Chairing her self-serving solo committee

believes she really is the Lalande brand cat's whiskers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I really can't stand PP as part of the vlog production. I can't believe I care so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
A couple of snippy comments about Cat throwing Stephanie's beloved possessions away in tonight's vlog. Ha. Without a Cat to counterbalance every Philip/Tomaz, Stephanie would be up to her eyeballs in Emmaus and GiftGrab tat. I wonder how many Great Grabsty gifts went out with Cat's dump haul!
1605661159022.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Random things we found out in the latest CD vlog.
  • Prince Philip is royally allergic to citrus
  • Mushrooms are mesmorising
  • Kat is not afraid to call out SJ’s hoarder tendencies (bravo)
  • Many of the past gifts are surely amongst the pile of ‘to go’ items
  • 4G internet is your friend (if you can find it in amongst the haystacks)
  • SJ needs to grab one or two of those pretty gift boxes and rise her newly-desked laptop to eye level
  • Mummy’s apartment will be stripped bare by the time she and old Percy inhabit it again
  • Selmar was either at “the beach” again or he has dry-walled himself inside the downstairs loo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not done watching it yet, but
  • Satellite dishes can be cute. (I had no idea.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feigning connection to Lady Jarvis

Seeking personal data to harvest

The Donegal Grifter is living her dreams

Hawking tawdry toiles and Pyramid Schemes

Her greedy appropriation sure ain’t Marxist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tack oh night at the shat oh and no cilantro. Now I'm curious to know what's happening in the garden. I was assuming the winters were too cold for herbs and vegetables, but if they just planted roses in the courtyard, they can plant year round. Step it up Dan. Stephanie has a desk now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fantastic isn’t it? Now we all have to suggest suitable sub £10 gifts. . . . my commemorative tea towels are out - I’ve just upped the price to £59 each due to demand.
I think a Donegal Ditty embroidered onto a Peacock theme toile toilet roll holder? Something in the style of this. I can picture it now, all us Tattlers snarking and sewing the dark evenings away...

1605664865951.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think a Donegal Ditty embroidered onto a Peacock theme toile toilet roll holder? Something in the style of this. I can picture it now, all us Tattlers snarking and sewing the dark evenings away...

View attachment 314865
I like it! In these times perhaps room for a dozen rolls would be prudent. Also, the Donegals prose could be printed directly onto the roll(s).

Reactions: 6
Some of the comments on the latest vlog are something else. A few are having a go at Kat and want her to leave, stating she thinks she's the new princess and Lalalande and shouldn't be throwing things out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Some of the comments on the latest vlog are something else. A few are having a go at Kat and want her to leave, stating she thinks she's the new princess and Lalalande and shouldn't be throwing things out.
And Ian is accidentally cool because "get your freak on" was playing while he explained the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Brenda is back on end credits as top tier patreon. Do you think she had a dispute with SJ and left? But came back quietly to keep up appearances with her fanclub?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kats the only voice of reason with all that clutter - hardly princess behaviour! She's not sucking up to SJ like little P all the time, he doesn't seem to do anything except play with fabrics now and again. Kat's actually getting properly stuck in and getting things done on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh dear , Donegal is doomed. Seems like she has tried to lure Selmar to be a part of her gang, and he was saved last minute. When the competition she organised appeared he wrote "how exciting!" on his own facebook page. Well, he's been alerted now it seems. Funny how people have turned on Kat (she can take it) she was right in telling Stephanie to stop hoarding junk. Stephanie did a bit of "subtle begging" on the gift channel, she now wants napkin rings, silver I presume. Watch my word, they will soon start appearing. Not sure about the looks Kat gives Marie at times, but for all I know Marie might be really annoying to be around for a long period of time. They are a bit like the looks Phillip gets from Ian when he films him. How are things on the boring channel? Anything on the Trotters we need to know? Enjoy your day everyone, weekend is near.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.