The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You only go blind dear if you ...act on it. Was it that 😁 🍸👍 glorious?
If I was Michael I would love it 😍😂 each to their own & I probably learnt something 👍 I go with the flow so totally cool with anything just not on the train 🚂 x

Remember the “appalling art” Hanni/MP debate? Well I can’t believe I’ve just done this but I thought we could have some fun comparing nose profiles and eyebrows... I think the pictures speak for themselves!
Michaels behind his fella, he is the one that’s driving

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you all for the new thread. Aren’t we prolific? So much tattle and ‘craic’. My head is spinning.

Anyway, here is Dear Brenda now looking to harvest physical addresses as well as the email type. Secret Santa with a dose of Donegal dross anyone?
So, she has hijacked the idea .. Does that mean she is now the ill wind that blows no good

Reactions: 5
Curiosity .... I’m filthy in the dumpster
Just FYI 😜

The donegalll trotter is now only running 2 personnel pages .......

No direct line to the chat oooo then clearly the desk is working for the LOTL - tends to focus the mind
Whist reading the daily Tattle threads 🧵

🦄🦄 every cloud ⛅ 🦄🦄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Remember the “appalling art” Hanni/MP debate? Well I can’t believe I’ve just done this but I thought we could have some fun comparing nose profiles and eyebrows... I think the pictures speak for themselves!
Two super recognisers in this house and we both still think it's MP at the wheel. We need to hijack NASA image analysis software. Sod the terrorists this is way more important :ROFLMAO:
I listened to the 'appalling art' comment with headphones on and sure did sound like Hani

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched Dan and Annelise latest vlog, at the end they announce Brenda Gibbons is running a ‘ new vlogger of the year award‘ ? Links to a polling site but nothing to do with Facebook ( disclaimer) is this BG harvesting info on viewers ? :oops:
We could exhaust all 1000 posts of this thread trying to analyse what Dear Brenda is up to! This vlogger of the year thing is only on her two ( yes two; and she posts the same stuff on both) FB pages, “Escape to Chateau de Lalande” and “A Little Piece of France to Call Home”. I really think she’s a regular ‘superfan’ whos ideas are bigger than her abilities. She’s trying to create a ‘community’ but seems to have only succeeded in a a cringe-fest. What I don’t get are the apparent links to SJ (tenuous?) and her FB supporters. Weird.

• Heart
Nosegate! Is anyone a patron of Michael? We ought to ask him in a Q & A if he has ever driven, or why he doesn't drive. Then I would WIN (Trumplike).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well what do you know? Here comes BG's latest scheme!
Fantastic isn’t it? Now we all have to suggest suitable sub £10 gifts. . . . my commemorative tea towels are out - I’ve just upped the price to £59 each due to demand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch the Chateau Unwrapped last night ? There were 3 pieces of 'Art' gifted by one person, one a pencil drawing of Notre Dame which isn't bad but the other 2, oh dear I will be very surprised if we ever see them again ! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, good for Bev. Which group/page was that on Jeeves?

Although, it could be a family member in the background and that is MP.
Some younger pics and one with the same mouth pull expression

1605644669511.png

1605644268002.png
1605644290006.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The overuse of 'amazing' and 'actually' is annoying, especially when it isn't - MP !!

Why give them money ???
Nic Larkin and Michael Potts are both computer programmers who earn at least 100k a year. Nic also has some sort of 5G company registered in Belgium. All of her friends are well heeled.
'Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, But she ain't messin' with no broke'
Her parents had multiple mansions that became care homes. She has never had paid employment worth speaking of even though she is a capable woman who is fortunate enough to be bilingual and with a degree from Oxford university which I'm sure will be a 2:1 or a 1st class with honours.

Also, it seems to me that the running of the B&B is a bloody joke. On the French B&B programme one of the rooms had not been cleaned and had hair in the shower plug. Absolutely ridiculous!! No wonder Percy was going on about 'standards, standards, standards'!!

Soaking up pictures in lots of expensive interior design books does not give someone the ability to create well appointed and beautiful rooms. That's why designers design and other people buy. Simple!
What is with the insidious use of gold everywhere. It makes the place look like Changing Rooms.
Oh, and don't get me started on her bedroom. The fabric isn't pulled correctly, the practically neon pink edge is awful and she never prepares the woodwork before painting. Everything is done arse about face. For some people the term DIY should mean Don't Involve Yourself.

And seriously, its taken all this time to get a desk upstairs so a 45 yr old woman can get her ass out of bed. It is pathetic that she claims not to know that you can get replacement pencils. They are Faber Castell for gods sake, although she has had to mention the pencil set twice before she got a refill set sent to open during the gift grab.

100 % agree with your post. No professional would sit there and edit in bed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.