The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to agree with the above, I found myself saying "for God's sake get out of bed!" Be an adult and sit at a desk to work...though I sounded like my mum :oops: there...and if I was there with her I would stay IN bed with her. She sleeps till noon as well and whinges about having to walk for half an hour, I am torn. Hard to fancy someone who sometimes acts like my 12 year old daughter:unsure: Anyway, she sits at a desk now, so all is forgiven. Kat was spiky towards Marie today and the new girl (we will be nice to her) looked like the camera was a wild boar. Those glasses to stick in the soil were ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Something about Mason
Oh yes, I remember that. I'm from New England and after seeing Mason on the vlogs last year, I realized reading that about Bolton Valley Ski Resort, one of the main skiing areas near Burlington VT. Mason is definitely old money, by American standards.

Also, he's one of these New England hippie types. Although this sungazing thing he is/was into is definitely super weird. SJ definitely knows how to pick the characters. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3435251/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Have to agree with the above, I found myself saying "for God's sake get out of bed!" Be an adult and sit at a desk to work...though I sounded like my mum :oops: there...and if I was there with her I would stay IN bed with her. She sleeps till noon as well and whinges about having to walk for half an hour, I am torn. Hard to fancy someone who sometimes acts like my 12 year old daughter:unsure: Anyway, she sits at a desk now, so all is forgiven. Kat was spiky towards Marie today and the new girl (we will be nice to her) looked like the camera was a wild boar. Those glasses to stick in the soil were ridiculous.
She has natural charisma and is a charming seductress when she wants so I'm not surprised that you would like to be IN the bed. Also got great muscle tone for someone who does no exercise.
When she was with Dan and the man looking for good soil at the edge of the lake I was embarrassed for her. Think I'd rather spend time with a 12 yr old. More fun and less high maintenance.

100 % agree with your post. No professional would sit there and edit in bed.
No sane person either. I wonder how many people WFH for the first time in their lives have sat in bed working for the past 8 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh yes, I remember that. I'm from New England and after seeing Mason on the vlogs last year, I realized reading that about Bolton Valley Ski Resort, one of the main skiing areas near Burlington VT. Mason is definitely old money, by American standards.

Also, he's one of these New England hippie types. Although this sungazing thing he is/was into is definitely super weird. SJ definitely knows how to pick the characters. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3435251/
Trust Fund hippie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I went to watch a couple of episodes of the Crown (can we have a sidebar about that one day?) then discovered that there had been another vlog today, so I had to watch that too.
Then, I turn my computer on (as you do before bed) and here you all are on PAGE 4!! You lot don't hang about!

The vlog tonight was really sweet, I thought. So much more sur le vif and spontaneous. Loved seeing everyone farting about getting on with stuff. Cat is a gem. Marie still bringing up the ranks, getting dinner out despite the trailing after flowers and dodgy mushrooms. What a lovely afternoon that must have been. This is what we want!

I have to say though, I was really worried about the pink bubbly, watching PP slinging it, waving it, bashing it about all over the place as they walked up the lane. I'm so glad it didn't end up doing a Formula 1 spray over everyone when Cat opened it (nice one Cat)

For what it's worth, I think it was MP driving. Kind of looks like Billy, but why would he have him as his profile pic?

N'night lovelies x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if SJ started editing in bed because it's so cold in the chateau in winter. I do think some of you are being rather unkind, I love how she doesn't mind us seeing her as she is, warts and all

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ChocLili did a fine job last time, mine would be just boring
Many famous writers and creatives and even Winston Churchill worked from bed...
You are right. Although Richard Branson actually did get out of bed, he never sat at a desk, preferring instead to sit with his feet up on a luxury sofa with a phone by his side, conducting all his business from there. Beds are the most amazing places for all sorts, and I remember Selmar saying, as he was refurbishing one for the chateau: "It's crazy what people do in their beds."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Takeaway The original post is on the Escape to the Chateau (All Comments Welcome.Please respect others opinions) Facebook group.

Reactions: 6
It's all starting to kick off about BG on Escape to the Chateau!
Wow!! She's been well and truly outed!! I did see a request posted on fb from Peter and Anna asking for votes, but nothing from anyone else and never saw the actual competition. So those two were in it, at least for a while. A good angle from Phil to say they requested to be removed from it, kudos for that.

All very strange, what is she trying to do? I just can't see the point - unless she believes that she is somehow sent to save us all or something..

Reactions: 9
I wonder if SJ started editing in bed because it's so cold in the chateau in winter. I do think some of you are being rather unkind, I love how she doesn't mind us seeing her as she is, warts and all
She probably did but we have just had exceptionally good weather this year. I like to vent spleen sometimes. Many apologies.
I do not wish to be unkind but her volunteers have pretty much said the same. It is unhealthy both physically and psychologically. SJ said herself that she is more productive at her desk and I'm sure she will be more organised, congruent and on the ball. She should try getting dressed as well, it will help with her focus making the division between slumber and productive action.
I like to scratch the surface to see what is hidden beneath or has been swept under the carpet. Everything to do with Β£17k a month.
I love her vlogs for many reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.