The Chateau Diaries #4 Jarvis in Jeopardy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that Kat is getting fed up with Marie's childish behaviour. I remember her looking at Marie when she wouldn't put down the flowers. Serioulsy? You picked up a few flowers along a side of the road. It's getting old. You are right, that it belittles people and how many times can one ohhh and awww over the same thing? Selmar is a sweetie, Kat is one of my favourites as well.

Reactions: 6
Brilliant & it’s made me question again that Mummy is really the part owner & not Stephanie. Stephanie has stated a few times she had only helped out Gerry answering phones & a bit of admin whatever that means for her parents which wouldn’t have been enough to cover her being at Oxford Uni for 4 years then 2 years at Music School & be able to afford to buy a flat in London! & pay bills! Her parents must have funded the lot! No wonder Isobel acts like she’s the boss. Love the vlogs but sometimes nothing makes sense

Reactions: 12
I've just remembered the Staub mini cocottes-Kat said there were 24 of them. They are about £50 each

Reactions: 13
I feel you’ve read the dynamics correctly and agree with your observations completely . They seem settled and comfortable with life at Lalande . Marie has already said she’s moving on , so I guess she has stepped back a bit . Philip is growing on me , he seems a gentle soul eager to please and beginning to tease and joke a bit now.

Reactions: 12
What does Philip actually do though ? I know he reupholstered that chair with SJ and you see him helping Ian the electrician sometimes but he doesn't seem to have a defined role does he ?

Reactions: 5
Ditto all that

Reactions: 2
Good grief - that's a lot of work there - thank you for transcribing it. When SJ says to Selmar ‘you really *saved* me and mummy’ and ‘we’ve done it together Selmar’..... seriously Stephanie ?

As far as the tango goes ... yes it’s passionless (I also saw him change his grip on SJ) but ultimately this man is a passive admirer, he will occasionally inch forward in a sub manner, if he thinks it may not be noticed, but he doesn’t have the confidence to make any overt moves. I feel he knows his place in the pecking order of Lalande/LOTL but his eyes betray his heart. SJ would never be involved with Selmar. He’s a good guy but not one for Ms. Jarvis.

I see her as someone who loves to be adored - in friendships and personal relationships. I don’t want to use the phrase ‘dog in the manger’ but can think of no other .... she will always keep the men in her life close to her, even if they become ex-boyfriends. As @sandro37 says, she will tighten the leash if one of her pack makes a move to escape, albeit with compliments and emotional

Reactions: 10
that is even better description, you might be my brother from another mother, you know - we’ve done it together! frenchessence

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For anyone who ever enjoyed the hilarity that was Benidorm this is for you

My vote The Chateau Diaries #5 What a load of old peacocks

Reactions: 10
I loved the Lady Alice and 7 minions but anything funny is ok
For anyone who ever enjoyed the hilarity that was Benidorm this is for you

View attachment 326455

My vote The Chateau Diaries #5 What a load of old peacocks
what a masterpiece!!!

so by now we know that Ms Jarvis is basically millionaires with shit load of valuable crap inside the chateau's attics and some more on the way
so not so poor me Stephanie, no need to be saved by brave Selmar or sunshine-lover hacienda owner Maison

I wonder if selfabsorbed Mr. Potty ran because he would never be the stellar one, at the end they were perfect for each other

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
HAHA, This is the best. Who is brave enough to post this in Brenda's facebook page. LOL!!!!
I swear to god i would do if i had a FB account. Its a shame its missing a central character

Curiouser and Curiouser - Come down the rabbit hole with me. I will play with you, pay attention to you, fawn all over you and then drop you faster than a hot potato. Drink me in, eat me up but watch your back for I am the queen of hearts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone put up 3 photos of Stephanies flat earlier & it’s disappeared? Another mystery?

Reactions: 3
I think posting the address of the flat goes against the privacy rule of the forum, rightly so

Reactions: 15
I think posting the address of the flat goes against the privacy rule of the forum, rightly so
Posting the address goes well beyond not only the rules of the forum, but also common decency and probably the law.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.