The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BJJ is empty and so out of place with these accomplished adults.
Empty is a good description. When he first showed up on CD we watched his other videos on YouTube (links below for your enjoyment) and while he goes through the motions there's no substance behind either performance - especially the Oklahoma video. The only time I see a personality is if he's bitching about something, especially the superiority of Dutch M*yo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG-the last video-i thought somebody was screaming out in agony holding on to their lives.......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Empty is a good description. When he first showed up on CD we watched his other videos on YouTube (links below for your enjoyment) and it's like he goes through the motions but there's no substance
How can she, just how can she?? Most of us are no fans of SJ but it seems there are several men out there who would happily take her on so how could she be so desperate as to go for that?

I wonder why he was replaced in that band/video; it was certainly improved without him!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, Americans are very self conscious of their teeth. It is a right of passage to have braces in ones' youth, then whitening and, if you can afford it, veneers later on. As an American myself, I know the value of a beautiful smile and have suffered through a ton of dental work with the accompanying costs. It helps you get a good job, at least in the states. Americans smile a lot, it's part of our culture and you are harshly judged by the quality of your teeth. We find it hard to understand why people with money don't get their teeth fixed. I'm sure it's related to our fascination with Hollywood standards and our class system. Poor=bad teeth. Rich=good teeth.
Brits just don’t care about perfect teeth. My brother had braces and perfectly straight teeth but they are in worse condition than my slightly crooked ones - he’s just had a rotten tooth removed whilst I still have all of mine 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If she evades tax, she is a criminal. If she avoids it (legally) then, she can do that.
Potato potato. Of course she can, it doesn't mean she has to. She could also pay back to the community by paying taxes for actual income. It's all public money that has been gifted to her, trying to avoid paying taxes in her case amounts to more than just being smart, it directly speaks to her mindset of grifting and thinking she's entitled to everything.

I am now quite curious, if she then tells them the positive things we say on Tattle?
(I would assume no, but you never know...)
Oh no, she tells them nothing. Just that they were mentioned on this site, with a link to it. She wants people to check it out themselves and get angry over it. Gives her the satisfaction of playing the poor me victim without having to do any dirty work. At the same time she keeps the gossip going this way. She loves games like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Empty is a good description. When he first showed up on CD we watched his other videos on YouTube (links below for your enjoyment) and while he goes through the motions there's no substance behind either performance - especially the Oklahoma video. The only time I see a personality is if he's bitching about something, especially the superiority of Dutch M*yo.

Oh dear! I'm actually starting to feel sorry for BJJ. I know some of you will set me straight about that. His being so out of his element at the Grand Gathering of Grifters was sad. Very much like a lonely child at the grown ups table. Well, I think we knew this was coming.

• Haha
Phillip , I’m a patron, ( just thought I’d pop that in ) , your toffee apple 🍎 looked soooooo yummy , once a year for a few weeks in the UK usually before Halloween Morrison’s Supermarket especially , sells toffee apples and although I’m 62 and my husbands 43 we still have to have some ,
Looks as if SJ and BJJ are following this patron's lifestyle, looking at the age difference between her and her husband and buying toffee apples, although I don't think SJ ate one, just bought one for the baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with Hemerocallis, Erin has class and dresses better than our Stephanie. Those incredibly high heels are not the thing... Anyway ladies and gentlemen, :giggle:🍸 Having my pre dinner drink here and relaxing, I wasted some time looking at Marie's vlog. Well, my kids are the age they prefer me to leave them alone before dinner, and my wife is busy in the kitchen...so here in London the evening is not so hot today, so I have retreated inside. And now I really feel a rant coming on, hah ha, cheers! I now think of Marie as Miss Aimlessly. She is totally devoid of structure! She wants to be a Youtuber, and as she said in the Chateau Diaries, "If flowers doesn't work I can do van vlogs!". Anything will do, she wants fame and fortune. So this "calling" of flowers is not such a calling afterall perhaps...clues like ; she doesn't garden. She doesn't know names of common flowers. and what she produces is rather amateur. She was at this place to "connect", give me a break! And she seemed very determined to tell us all that SHE invited Stephanie and Phillip. So why the rant, well she is so bloody annoying! No presenting skills at all, though her confidence is growing. Her commentry is so dreadful, "WOW" she says, about a million times. Then she tries to be Stephanie and throws in some "Beautiful" "So delicate!" and "stunning!". She needs lessons from Monty Don if she wants to show us gardens, she is a pain to listen to. And if I hear one more "Aaand.....YEAH!" I might just smack her vegan glutenfree bum! The start of the vlog was painful too, why "present" your outfit Marie, are you a fashion vlogger? Will we not all see what you are wearing anyway? Is everything about you so fascinating, even what you are wearing? No. No. and No. Boring, and I just cannot believe that people are paying her to do this and make her believe she should make this her job. She wants what Stephanie has got, but sorry...Stephanie has 1. A chateau 2. presenting skills 3. charm/charisma 4. guts 5 lots to show people that they find interesting. I must admit I only got curious enough to watch the vlog as I was hoping to spot Stephanie and Phillip holding hands. I know it is wrong, but I am getting very curious as to what their relationship is...:oops: I am turning into a right fishwife :LOL: But honestly, if you need to vomit, just read the comments under Marie's vlog. They say she is so wonderful and interesting, - who are these people!?! And on top of thinking she is entiteled to just live of funds making boring vlogs, she is also quite snarky and bitter in her comments, even in this "happy vlog". The story of her life was, she said, always waiting on people! :sneaky: And that was obviously waaay beneath her, because she is so talented and a famous vlogger? Miss Aimlessly is starting to grate on me like lazy young Trotter. Because they are both deluded and taking the piss. They don't have anything more to offer than Tomaz. I am delighted to see that people are seeing sense and Trotter is losing patreons. Call me a troll, but I like to see people getting success when they deserve it. Cheers and have a "stunning, beautiful, soo delicate" weekend, WOW!🍸:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think they wanted to be adults and socialize and enjoy one another’s company and not be filmed. Seriously who wants to be filmed while they are eating? And yes they are all on a Television show but that is professionally shot and edited.
SJ and BJJ were obviously very late compared to the other guests all having arrived which is extremely rude but then again SJ thinks everyone should bend to her schedule.

These people have had missing and/or dead teeth well before lockdown. If you can afford a chateau
you can afford to go to the dentist especially if you want to be on tv. There are multiple studies linking missing teeth to heart disease. In the US if you are
missing a prominent tooth these days, Meth is usually suspected. Sorry but I’ll never get use to it.

Hahaha!! I own a restaurant and lately it’s so hard to hire people my one requirement is you have teeth!
Because you know they are drug addicts if your front teeth are missing! We are very stuck up/ proud of our teeth in America! Alas, French have wine! We have shiny white teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I be a sad old man (not fifty quite yet!) and raise my sword against this "beauty bashing" that is going on here. I am the first one to admit that I am swayed by lovely looking women,- but I will still say that what is inside makes a difference. Charisma, confidence, happiness, a love of life, humour, etc. A personality. Black bags under eyes is in fact not particularly important if you shine on people you are with. My wife is a real green eyed monster if I talk to a sparkely woman at a party say, she will afterwards be quick to point out that this woman had thin hair, fat ankles, saggy boobs, etc...well, she used to , now I have told her off so many times that I think she has stopped. It is childish! Imperfections can be rather perfect if you don't let it stop you from enjoying life and sparkle. I always get told off here if I say I find Stephanie attractive, and now Dana. Well, I don't care my friends! They are attractive, love it or lump it. They are not perfect in any way, none of us are, but they are attractive people and they sparkle (most of the time). Beauty bashing is so silly, often the most attractive people are not in any way picture perfect. My first wife used to fancy Gerard Depardieu! It used to annoy me at the time as I was young and handsome and thought he looked like a troll :LOL: I love the gossip here, the humour, the fun, and it is always important to have the devils advocate in place and to dare to critisise...but beauty bashing, calling people ugly etc is just in my opinion very low indeed. :coffee::sneaky:
Well, ugliness comes in many forms, much like —in reference to a previous post— deciding which women are worthy of spanking or not.

Amusing to watch all these criteria and how fancy packaging still gives the illusion of charisma and confidence. I wonder to what extent SJ’s ways validate and reassure others of theirs...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a strange place Chateau de Brives is. I would not want to stay in a place I couldn't find the entrance to. That room is really not nice, with a painting of a tomb above the bed, and that odd head that looked like something from an anatomy textbook.The furnishings looked cheap. There was definitely an underlying feeling that Stephanie and Philip were an imposition. Funny how most of the party vanished in the morning. I wonder if these other chateaux owners regularly meet up socially without SJ? View attachment 602289
The screeching and praising from Fanny when she saw this somewhat ordinary room was embarrassing. This guy didn't know how to react. She's always so over the top,so immature.

Reactions: 18
Can I be a sad old man (not fifty quite yet!) and raise my sword against this "beauty bashing" that is going on here. I am the first one to admit that I am swayed by lovely looking women,- but I will still say that what is inside makes a difference. Charisma, confidence, happiness, a love of life, humour, etc. A personality. Black bags under eyes is in fact not particularly important if you shine on people you are with. My wife is a real green eyed monster if I talk to a sparkely woman at a party say, she will afterwards be quick to point out that this woman had thin hair, fat ankles, saggy boobs, etc...well, she used to , now I have told her off so many times that I think she has stopped. It is childish! Imperfections can be rather perfect if you don't let it stop you from enjoying life and sparkle. I always get told off here if I say I find Stephanie attractive, and now Dana. Well, I don't care my friends! They are attractive, love it or lump it. They are not perfect in any way, none of us are, but they are attractive people and they sparkle (most of the time). Beauty bashing is so silly, often the most attractive people are not in any way picture perfect. My first wife used to fancy Gerard Depardieu! It used to annoy me at the time as I was young and handsome and thought he looked like a troll :LOL: I love the gossip here, the humour, the fun, and it is always important to have the devils advocate in place and to dare to critisise...but beauty bashing, calling people ugly etc is just in my opinion very low indeed. :coffee::sneaky:
Well said. I've always had a thing for guys like Jeff Goldblum and Charles Dance. Not conventionally handsome, but sexy as hell. IMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brits just don’t care about perfect teeth. My brother had braces and perfectly straight teeth but they are in worse condition than my slightly crooked ones - he’s just had a rotten tooth removed whilst I still have all of mine 😉
There is a big cultural difference between the US and Europe regarding teeth. Most Europeans care about their teeth hygiene, but teeth doesn't always have to look perfect.

Regarding "Bordeaux Anna", I have seen many say that her teeth are rotten. I don't think that is the case. Maybe it just has been damaged somehow, if a tooth gets damaged it often darkens. Many Europeans won't get rid of a tooth just because of discolorings, if it is healthy in other ways.

Reactions: 11
Yes, Americans are very self conscious of their teeth. It is a right of passage to have braces in ones' youth, then whitening and, if you can afford it, veneers later on. As an American myself, I know the value of a beautiful smile and have suffered through a ton of dental work with the accompanying costs. It helps you get a good job, at least in the states. Americans smile a lot, it's part of our culture and you are harshly judged by the quality of your teeth. We find it hard to understand why people with money don't get their teeth fixed. I'm sure it's related to our fascination with Hollywood standards and our class system. Poor=bad teeth. Rich=good teeth.
Preach sister preach

$$$ myself especially when I became a public speaker-and I’m still putting in big $ even though I go nowhere

wish sometimes it wasn’t so but it is so there we are-maybe this is why I don’t have an Hermès bag of my own 😜

Reactions: 5
How can she, just how can she?? Most of us are no fans of SJ but it seems there are several men out there who would happily take her on so how could she be so desperate as to go for that?

I wonder why he was replaced in that band/video; it was certainly improved without him!
So sad really, feels like he was pushed into becoming famous by his mom by any means necessary-that’s why he’s at La lande. No wow factor but exposure or screen time may get him a gig so grandma can brag to her friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with Hemerocallis, Erin has class and dresses better than our Stephanie. Those incredibly high heels are not the thing... Anyway ladies and gentlemen, :giggle:🍸 Having my pre dinner drink here and relaxing, I wasted some time looking at Marie's vlog. Well, my kids are the age they prefer me to leave them alone before dinner, and my wife is busy in the kitchen...so here in London the evening is not so hot today, so I have retreated inside. And now I really feel a rant coming on, hah ha, cheers! I now think of Marie as Miss Aimlessly. She is totally devoid of structure! She wants to be a Youtuber, and as she said in the Chateau Diaries, "If flowers doesn't work I can do van vlogs!". Anything will do, she wants fame and fortune. So this "calling" of flowers is not such a calling afterall perhaps...clues like ; she doesn't garden. She doesn't know names of common flowers. and what she produces is rather amateur. She was at this place to "connect", give me a break! And she seemed very determined to tell us all that SHE invited Stephanie and Phillip. So why the rant, well she is so bloody annoying! No presenting skills at all, though her confidence is growing. Her commentry is so dreadful, "WOW" she says, about a million times. Then she tries to be Stephanie and throws in some "Beautiful" "So delicate!" and "stunning!". She needs lessons from Monty Don if she wants to show us gardens, she is a pain to listen to. And if I hear one more "Aaand.....YEAH!" I might just smack her vegan glutenfree bum! The start of the vlog was painful too, why "present" your outfit Marie, are you a fashion vlogger? Will we not all see what you are wearing anyway? Is everything about you so fascinating, even what you are wearing? No. No. and No. Boring, and I just cannot believe that people are paying her to do this and make her believe she should make this her job. She wants what Stephanie has got, but sorry...Stephanie has 1. A chateau 2. presenting skills 3. charm/charisma 4. guts 5 lots to show people that they find interesting. I must admit I only got curious enough to watch the vlog as I was hoping to spot Stephanie and Phillip holding hands. I know it is wrong, but I am getting very curious as to what their relationship is...:oops: I am turning into a right fishwife :LOL: But honestly, if you need to vomit, just read the comments under Marie's vlog. They say she is so wonderful and interesting, - who are these people!?! And on top of thinking she is entiteled to just live of funds making boring vlogs, she is also quite snarky and bitter in her comments, even in this "happy vlog". The story of her life was, she said, always waiting on people! :sneaky: And that was obviously waaay beneath her, because she is so talented and a famous vlogger? Miss Aimlessly is starting to grate on me like lazy young Trotter. Because they are both deluded and taking the piss. They don't have anything more to offer than Tomaz. I am delighted to see that people are seeing sense and Trotter is losing patreons. Call me a troll, but I like to see people getting success when they deserve it. Cheers and have a "stunning, beautiful, soo delicate" weekend, WOW!🍸:ROFLMAO:
I love a good rant! Marie's followers are like her. There are plenty of people who feel that life didn't really give then the hand they wanted to play with and they don't know what to do with their cards. Many of them are passive/aggressive just like Marie. They see her as their hero bravely putting herself on display, warts and all. Most of them are dimwits as per the comments. I imagine their theme song is Elenor Rigby - "all the lonely people" being their motto. She has to constantly prop herself up with charlatan self-helpers that she finds on YT convincing herself that she is doing the right thing by "being herself" for all the world to see. She sees herself as some kind of guru for other misfits. I find it so odd that she gets down on herself for everything but what's important. She has not improved her presenting skills one iota. Not being able to evaluate yourself honestly is just plain stupid at her age. I often wonder if she ever watches her own vlogs? Same with King Selmar - ugh! I know that Toast Masters International exists in France and England. Just a few sessions will correct annoying speaking habits. I know, I did it when I started a business of my own and had to present. It was well worth it.

I think Marie has the same hair as me. I was blonde until it went mousy brown in my teens and it’s even darker now - still have light eyebrows tho 😂
I was born very blonde, went mousy ash blonde but always had much darker eyebrows. Not all blondes are created equal. Some are dumb, some are smart as we have all witnessed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.