The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And nice emerald ring (vintage ? I didn't get what she said about this purchase ?)
FRK paid 30 euros for it so it's just a piece of coloured glass. She would have to beg for more money to afford an emerald.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well heck, my a$$ may not be as perky as it used to be but I sure can still pose like that!! Now where to position my gigantor... :devilish: candle stick! You dirty bird... 🤣'Cause it is all about marketing...
What a great idea!!!
I'm not so sure about the meaning of "gigantor candle stick" but if it's a gigantic candle stick, you could pole dance around it, for the marketing...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she will not return that favour, being one of the biggest opportunists in SJ’s entourage.

My eyes and ears have told me this is how these shitshow members deal with our writings here: SJ is keeping up with the latest tales (or lets Nutty or some other idiot do that for her) and warns the people that are mentioned here that we are writing about them. This way they only have to read when it’s about them, but mostly it’s SJ’s strategy to hide behind her troops. She plays the messenger (“I think you should know those awful people are writing about you”) and hopes those mentioned will take action, so she doesn’t have to. It’s been her tactics with everything else and it proved very effective up until a certain point.
Isnt that what we want her to do? I hope to god she and the others do read every word on here, ignore the personal stuff (I dont agree with people slagging off others looks for instance) and take some advice on how they are perceived on the outside world. Normally it wouldnt matter a toss what anyone else thinks, but they are putting themselves out there on youtube and making money from it. There is a ton of advice on here they want to maintain their audience, after all thats what we are. Also, can someone at LaLaLand please go and check on that poor rooster, I was horrified no one went and collected him, checked him over to see if he needed any treatment and/or and put him in the coop safely to recover instead of leaving him shivering in terror. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So Marie is the one being invited to these chateau’s but SJ somehow convinces her to get an invite with her entourage - just say NO Marie!!
I just figure people contact Marie because they know she'll read her DMs and she's easy to find on the internet.

Reactions: 1
My eyes and ears have told me this is how these shitshow members deal with our writings here: SJ is keeping up with the latest tales (or lets Nutty or some other idiot do that for her) and warns the people that are mentioned here that we are writing about them. This way they only have to read when it’s about them, but mostly it’s SJ’s strategy to hide behind her troops. She plays the messenger (“I think you should know those awful people are writing about you”) and hopes those mentioned will take action, so she doesn’t have to. It’s been her tactics with everything else and it proved very effective up until a certain point.
I am now quite curious, if she then tells them the positive things we say on Tattle?
(I would assume no, but you never know...)

• Heart
That's what I have been thinking lately as well. Hairstyle outfits, etc. Emulating the chatelaine more and more. But technically her internet presence becoming more professional, too. BUT: oh, the inane (cannot describe it any other way) monologues/dialogues in her vlogs. I have to fight the temptation to do a transcript of the latest vlog. And what was the swimmingpool scene all about? 😲 Why, oh why?Pleeeeeze!
Just awful 🙈 I watched on my desktop and the 'L' button skips 10 seconds forward so it sounded like, "Pretty, beaooootiful, spak tak u lar, so pretty, um so yeah, just stunning, so yeah, um, um, um, the viewww, pretty" how does a florist not know a Calla Lily?

I am now quite curious, if she then tells them the positive things we say on Tattle?
(I would assume no, but you never know...)
They all read here, and every prolific poster is probably one of them. Who knows, there may only be 4-5 normal tattlers in here and the rest are chateau insiders insulting each other and laughing about it at dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
FRK paid 30 euros for it so it's just a piece of coloured glass. She would have to beg for more money to afford an emerald.
FRK also mentioned it doesn’t fit so she will lose it soon. Will it be in a purse she forgets or washed with her SIM card?

It was quite funny watching BJJ sat empty handed at the table with everyone else stuffing their faces with pavlova 😬
Also some passive aggressive comments on Marie’s driving!
BJJ is empty and so out of place with these accomplished adults. FRK hit back with commenting what a good friend she is to transport bedbug tat. Well played Marie but also least you could do for crashing SJ’s car.

Last edited:
This though. Marble spaniel/setter was the best thing about the room. I loved the artwork in that room, including the dead saint. These rich people are kind of smug and boring though.
View attachment 602367
I think they wanted to be adults and socialize and enjoy one another’s company and not be filmed. Seriously who wants to be filmed while they are eating? And yes they are all on a Television show but that is professionally shot and edited.
SJ and BJJ were obviously very late compared to the other guests all having arrived which is extremely rude but then again SJ thinks everyone should bend to her schedule.

Post-Lockdown, many dentists are saying there will be a 3 year wait until folks can get appointments, unless their corporate healthcare plans cover private dentistry..
These people have had missing and/or dead teeth well before lockdown. If you can afford a chateau you can afford to go to the dentist especially if you want to be on tv. There are multiple studies linking missing teeth to heart disease. In the US if you are missing a prominent tooth these days, Meth is usually suspected. Sorry but I’ll never get use to it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Folks talking about markup on the tassle chairs etc. Bear in mind standard markup on wine in restaurants (at least UK) is a few 100%. Remember how much St Angela of 'Pay me to do my garden' kept suggesting folks charge per night for B&B. Also, watch bits of Dragons Den (Shark Tank?), or shows like that where the investors get unit cost figures and then the selling point. Often multiples of the cost price.

I often wonder if its a good idea to include bits like that in shows. Did make me start to doubt the authenticity of St Ange..
D&A always made it clear their chateau was to be a business—with actual employees—and actual products/services for sale-you might think their “pay to do my garden“ is the same as Fanny’s grift but it’s not, Dick actually teaches during those sessions and even if he didn’t don’t they get an in-person experience for their paid fee?

D&A do not expect their life to be paid for by others-everything is a contract with them:eek:ffer, acceptance, consideration (smart business practice)

completely different from Fanny, et al’s grift of little old ladies and delusional Francophiles who get nothing but empty nonsense and blathering videos for the $-oh yes they do get a discount for a sh*t B&B and a post card from SSB

maybe D&A are not angels or saints but they are very smart business people

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That bed crown...was it made to go over a twin size bed or full (double)? Will it even look right over Fanny and Snort's big playpen bed? One more impulse buy that will end up covered in dust, dirt and cobwebs out in a shed.
I guess we know now why Marie was invited...to use her van to lug all the junk home for Fanny's tatted up " boo-drawer". Speaking of....I wonder if they EVER pulled down that torn wallpaper hanging off the wall? It'd take 2 seconds to yank off. Fanny is too busy yanking off something else🙊!

So I guess Kat was cooking for the guests since the paid cook FRK was off buying jewelry and chateaux hopping?
I give up. Those idiots run that place like....IDIOTS! Nothing makes logical, intelligent sense which just makes me...shake my head and want to pull out my....NO! ...BJJ's hair!!!

And you guys are right! Fanny is off to the races. She is gonna spend every minute she can away from the chateau from now on. I have always had a job and children and many responsibilities. So her life of constant parties, travel and drinking and socializing is hard for me to wrap my head around. Wouldn't that get old after 26 years or more??? No?

P.S. I again dislike her shoes and strapless dress from 1984. Don't care if is a designer make. Take it to Goodwill, please.
I knew that FRKs new Fake Floral Mobile would come in handy for the shatoo to haul tit back and forth. I'm sure Fanny was very happy that she didn't have to think about purchasing a practical vehicle for at least the summer. Volunteers may now be vetted for owning and driving their own vans in order to have the privilege of gracing the downtrodden shatoo. Oops! I may have just given away another scam for Fanny and co. On the issue of compulsive shopping, people who have empty lives tend to fill them up with material things, being surrounded by stuff makes them feel less lonely. The problem with Fanny is that she sees people as just more stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She plays the messenger (“I think you should know those awful people are writing about you”) and hopes those mentioned will take action, so she doesn’t have to.
Oh oh oooooo

Tattlers are amazxxxxing ppl😈
I’m a fabulous human 😈
We’re all fabulous some more so than others especially when their GRIFTERS

I’ve a lot to say .....😈😈
And I’ve paid to play ...😈😈😈

So SSB think a little one eyed spotlight might be just the ticket 🎫

Then you can be told what’s been said ....😭

Hi mini apron 😈😈
Iittttttttttsssss Friday ....

Buckle up 🆙 ..... 🛫 incoming 🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do we know how many, if any UK Nationals are currently housed in LowLande or other places? The Deadline for them to get Residency Permits runs out in 26 days.

I know its silly of me to think them in LowLande give a monkeys about Permits, rules etc.. but I'd hate to see a Live Vlog where a few are picked up and transported 'elsewhere'..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ on a cracker is it a prerequisite for all non-French chateaux owners to have teeth straight out of a Dickens novel?
I know, I’m a horrid American but seriously it is really hard to view some of those chompers. It is 2021 for gods sake. Go see a dentist!
Yes, Americans are very self conscious of their teeth. It is a right of passage to have braces in ones' youth, then whitening and, if you can afford it, veneers later on. As an American myself, I know the value of a beautiful smile and have suffered through a ton of dental work with the accompanying costs. It helps you get a good job, at least in the states. Americans smile a lot, it's part of our culture and you are harshly judged by the quality of your teeth. We find it hard to understand why people with money don't get their teeth fixed. I'm sure it's related to our fascination with Hollywood standards and our class system. Poor=bad teeth. Rich=good teeth.

• Heart
  • Sick
Men are so silly. So easily swayed by their other brain...the one that lacks brain cells. This is why narcs like Fanny and my sister get men to do their dirty work but have no girl friends. No True, loyal friends.
But each to their own. We are not jealous. We just can see without blinders on...

That's what I have been thinking lately as well. Hairstyle outfits, etc. Emulating the chatelaine more and more. But technically her internet presence becoming more professional, too. BUT: oh, the inane (cannot describe it any other way) monologues/dialogues in her vlogs. I have to fight the temptation to do a transcript of the latest vlog. And what was the swimmingpool scene all about? 😲 Why, oh why?Pleeeeeze!
She likes her new gluten free body and wants to show it off. I don't agree but it takes guts. And she kinda has one.
[/QUOTE]
She was again copying Steph, doing the sexy swimwear thing, only she forgot the golden swan to have a cocktail in. Since not having the South Africa Safari Lounge background she thought pool with chateau will do the trick.

• Haha
Thank you dear! Well, I'm not too bad in real life either ;) as summer is here, we must allow ourselves a bit of flirting here at Tattle's head office...even though we sort out business as well naturally😎 Mojo Dublin will not allow slacking...
There’s not one ☝ tattler I don’t read ...
It’s thrilling to know it’s not twisted thoughts 💭 rather a meeting of minds to twisted behaviour....
I’ll leave that there .....

I absorbed everything am completely in agreement in relation to taking the proverbial 😈

But but but ..... there’s times it’s handed to us on a platter

And I’m not adverse to a fabulous buffet 😉

Tattlers we are a unique group ..

Delighted to be enlightened and entertained 🎫
🍸🍸🍸🍸 virtual serving for ALL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I knew that FRKs new Fake Floral Mobile would come in handy for the shatoo to haul tit back and forth. I'm sure Fanny was very happy that she didn't have to think about purchasing a practical vehicle for at least the summer. Volunteers may now be vetted for owning and driving their own vans in order to have the privilege of gracing the downtrodden shatoo. Oops! I may have just given away another scam for Fanny and co. On the issue of compulsive shopping, people who have empty lives tend to fill them up with material things, being surrounded by stuff makes them feel less lonely. The problem with Fanny is that she sees people as just more stuff.
You are so right. This was from FRK's vlog live chat yesterday... made me laugh. Maybe you can ask for hugs instead of money Marie Wiik? :unsure:

Edward Kenneth @Marie Wiik Hello lovely! I hope you charged Stephanie for hauling her purchases

Marie Wiik @Edward Kenneth Haha, just lots of hugs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And any day now-Selmar will splash out eight hundred thousand euros for a chateau with a ballroom-just like that......

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought Erin looked really lovely in the vlog, she had a lovely dress on and is so much more graceful and classy than Fanny! Why does SJ arrive with Marie and BJJ when all the others are just the chateaux owners, and she was the only one filming, and being loud as usual.
Erin has class.......she looked very nice in her floral dress and her ballerina shoes, SJ in her corsage dress and heels 🤪
She needs her "court" that's why she takes Philipp with her.
Ashley was holding something furry in her hand when SJ filmed her room. Microphone ?

Why do the CLL lot always stay longer than any of the other guests? The only other person left was the woman with long blonde hair, whoever she is. She was giving Marie some funny looks when they were hauling all SJ's purchases into the van. SJ bought masses of stuff and then other people have to transport it for her. She definitely has an impulse disorder.
Because the other châteaux are more beautiful, cleaner and she doesn't have to spend her money on food and drinks ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.