The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry you feel my statement is bs. But here is the thing - she bought half a chateau. It is in her name. You may feel she did not earn it, but that is a different matter. If your name is on the deeds, it's yours.
I don't think the OP meant your statement is BS... I think the OP is saying the BS statement comes from SJ repetitively saying SHE bought the chateau when SHE was ONLY 29... Sounds fantastically impressive and helped her to advance her grift but she forgot to mention a couple things...

It's like me saying I bought my first house at 21... Well yeah, I did, technically... Foot note- I married a guy with a really good job plus I got a nice bit from grandma and grandpa for a down payment... Or else it would not have happened... I can say it... Why was she not transparent. She should not give herself so much credit b/c ya know all us Tattlers are going to be on that con like a duck on a June bug... :ROFLMAO:

I was surprised when it finally came out (after hearing about all the struggle and how she can barely afford food, bla bla...) that not only did she co-buy but she also came into an inheritance and sold a flat... and owned another flat, and, and, and... That plus the ingratiating thanks to the patreons, who poor sods are being milked by a terrific con artist, equates to a barnyard full of BS...

And all while buying Cire Trudon candles, truffles, pretty party dresses and traveling to 30 countries a year...

From what I gather here, no one begrudges her owning the castle, the dislike comes from her game...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The reason I pointed out their history is for the obvious reason that they all moved to Basmaignee to live there for free.
Why rent a flat in the UK or spend money maintaining a vacation home in France if they could all live on Gwen's lovely estate for free?
oh I see now that makes sense for me, sorry.. it’s just weird how many of them showed up and are not working at jobs, even shops, off the grounds of the chateau-but of course none of them bothered to learn French so not really employable…maybe Gwen is cool with all of it…it’s just…I don’t know maybe it’s a French thing or Gwendolyn thing…

Reactions: 8
Sign me up and grift me till the cows come home! 😎🤣
Ah Ha! I did not see the second picture... The photog is the wife/wife team who came to Lala land! Hmmmm... I have to admit they do work some magic...
Well this old grey mare isn't that far off from what she used to be... Maybe I should give them a call...
:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
oh I see now that makes sense for me, sorry.. it’s just weird how many of them showed up and are not working at jobs, even shops, off the grounds of the chateau-but of course none of them bothered to learn French so not really employable…maybe Gwen is cool with all of it…it’s just…I don’t know maybe it’s a French thing or Gwendolyn thing…
I can assure you : it is not a French thing...

Reactions: 9
She used her inheritance money and Nic's money to buy the chateau. Mummy and Daddy gave over the money early to continue spoiling her.
So Dirty Derek the half an artist bought the chateau with Nick, popped his clogs, and then left the dump to his handicapped daughter and ugly wife ... Why isn't that in the introduction to the vlogs? Nothing the matter with a bit of truth, is there? I'm sure that would draw in the punters ... 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So Dirty Derek the half an artist bought the chateau with Nick, popped his clogs, and then left the dump to his handicapped daughter and ugly wife ... Why isn't that in the introduction to the vlogs? Nothing the matter with a bit of truth, is there? I'm sure that would draw in the punters ... 🤣
If this was reddit I'd buy you karma points! LMAO!!! Funniest thing I've read all day, and it's probably not far from the truth.

• Heart
Sign me up and grift me till the cows come home! 😎🤣
Who does it remind us of?

I thought Erin looked really lovely in the vlog, she had a lovely dress on and is so much more graceful and classy than Fanny! Why does SJ arrive with Marie and BJJ when all the others are just the chateaux owners, and she was the only one filming, and being loud as usual.

And, BJJ has a shirt in exactly the same bright orange as SJ's!! I notice BJJ and SJ have separate bedrooms when they visit other chateaux and she made a point of saying Goodnight to him!

Why do the CLL lot always stay longer than any of the other guests? The only other person left was the woman with long blonde hair, whoever she is. She was giving Marie some funny looks when they were hauling all SJ's purchases into the van. SJ bought masses of stuff and then other people have to transport it for her. She definitely has an impulse disorder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
One can hope but we're talking about a man who thinks that only the most expensive will do. He's burning through that money like there's no tomorrow.
The reason he started to make videos again is propably because he learned the hard way that YouTube really doesn't like it when creators take extended holidays. His earnings must be way down.
View attachment 600615
I would hate to tell him "told you so..." but I did, and so did you all my dear Tattlers! Lalanders are delutional, Tattlers are in the know!

It's weird to me that people love to joke about that rape scene. Repeatedly.
Cannot agree more, not funny and quite uncouth.:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the hell wrote this?! Certainly wasn't me ... either someone's logged into my account or it's the start of Alzheimer's ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching some reddit IdiotsinCars last night and spotted a couple French examples. Wouldn't it be funny if Marie showed up there?

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sure it's more of a Petherick thing. Gwen comes from one of France's affluent families, and the Pethericks are social climbers.
Billy Trotter married well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can assure you : it is not a French thing...
I am concerned you may have taken my comment as a negative commentary about the French?

It was not. However, I did imply the taking in the entirety of your partner’s extended family in to your home, for what seems to be the rest of their lives and not asking them for anything in return, might be a French cultural tradition I am unaware of as I am not a French person.

Normally I try not to add meaning that swirls around in my head (i.e. my own biases, my own experiences) in to a response to my posts. However, there’s been a lot of snark by Tattlers at Tattlers today and I’m not in the mood to be in that mix so I thought I better clear up it up right away.

Are we good FrenchGirl123?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.