Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
OH FFS confirms Dana reads Tattle 🀣 PUTRID YELLOW (actually beautiful on her) AND WHAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED!

well played Dana, well played

E6940DF6-7927-4ADB-9807-CAEEAAF337A6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is that Snorts with Guy Smiley?? I fear not!! Too manly!! πŸ˜‚
I figured it out! Snorts can be a professional chicken chaser!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸƒπŸ”πŸ”πŸ“πŸ“
I always thought BJJ's snorts were annoyingly funny, but when I heard him scream "ARRET! ARRET! ARRET!" at the dog attacking the cock, it was the most hilarious sound ever! He sounded like a pubescent boy getting circumcised. Is it any wonder that it didn't immediately scare the dog?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
The more I see of the inmates of Lalande, the more I am convinced that our thread #27 was accurate - Miss Jarvis' Neverland home for peculiar children. Everyone of them is searching for something lacking in their lives. It's a cross between the Peter Pan and the Lost Boys of Neverland, the Wizard of Oz and Lord of the Flies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
102 Euros----might take some time to purchase a ballroom with a chateau attached to it......
He's done a Tomaz...same would happen to Miss Marie. They think they can survive without basking in Stephanie and Lalande's glory, but as soon as they take a couple of steps away, they fall flat on their face. Told you so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well said, @Mojo. My son asks me why I so dislike Phillip and I've tried to explain that there is something insidious about the way he has inserted himself into the forefront of filming. He has a starring role that he hasn't earned and I wish he would go away.
The word pontificate parrrfectly describes BJJ's annoying way of stealing scenes to voice out unsolicited opinions.
Why can't he be a cameraman with NO opinions for once?
What's a better morphology to add to the CD glossary? Pontiphilipicate or Philipontificate?

Examples:
1) BJJ was last seen on the comments section pontiphilipicating what a chateau is or isn't.
2) BJJ can't help but philipontificate behind the scenes.

πŸ˜† ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
A message to SJ.
Your best friend has made an exclusive Patreon video on how he shoots b-roll for his vlogs.
Perhaps you could watch and learn. YOU don't have to show yourself running around your shit-chateau like a creepy maniac, filming everyone else.
Time to grow up, and stop making vlogs like a 10-year-old kid unboxing toys or a middle-school girl documenting her Disneyland trip with her friends. It would be nice for the viewers to see relaxing b-rolls, some "breather" from just you.

Your vlogs would be much more tolerable if you talk a lot less.
Just between you and me, when MPK said, "talking, talking, talking...when you got loads of stuff," and "...have a channel with 200,000 subscribers yet still filming with a mobile phone," I think he was aiming at you, but you didn't read it from here. Invest some of the Patreon money on better equipment and take your best friend's advice.

Get some tips from QuenTeaBagTrotterintino and Billy Spielberg, or better still, Dan the Gardener.

You're welcome.
Marquis de Potpourri

mp1.png

mp2.png

mp3.png

mp4.png

mp5.png

A message to Michael Petherick.
Face it. Some of your vlogs are more b-rolls than anything!
You tend to overdo it, buddy. But at least you're not like MotionsicknessMarie who had 50 seconds of a dizzying shot of trees from a moving train on her last vlog!
You're welcome too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LonePalm

Chatty Member
There is a MASS exodus from Trotters Patreon account. Sunday he had 579 patrons, today he has 525! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
From DIO latest video.
That's new... private life ?

Jill T
15 hours ago (edited)
Where is the puppy and why have you not introduced your new friend from Spain? He is the guy you met in Spain is he not?

Hide 2 replies

Doing It Ourselves
Doing It Ourselves

15 hours ago
Some parts of my private life are off limits to YouTube. The puppy did make an appearance about 20 minutes into the video, but he’s fully grown now.

MPK is always so snarky when replying to something he doesn't like. Diplomacy is certainly not his strong suit. Also, everyone already knows about his escapades in Spain. What a dolt!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
What a strange place Chateau de Brives is. I would not want to stay in a place I couldn't find the entrance to. That room is really not nice, with a painting of a tomb above the bed, and that odd head that looked like something from an anatomy textbook.The furnishings looked cheap. There was definitely an underlying feeling that Stephanie and Philip were an imposition. Funny how most of the party vanished in the morning. I wonder if these other chateaux owners regularly meet up socially without SJ?
Screenshot_20210604_065201.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

MarquisOfNadaillac

Bodyguard!? Ha! That's a good one. He is much more likely to run and hide than defend. With his underdeveloped and scrawny physique how could he possible fight off anyone? Even an average sized 12 year old could beat his ass. Plus, having long hair is definitely not a bodyguard asset. Hair needs to be too short to grab.

LOLL YES.

Why does she need a "bodyguard," she's not Beyonce HAHA

• Haha
What about Philipicate? πŸ˜†
Philipicate (verb)
when BJJ... a) ...annoying shares an opinion behind the camera, b) ...makes things and ideas more confusing; c) ...pretends to be an expert on something.

Examples:
a) SJ was interviewing George and Sarah when she was rudely philipicated.
b) BJJ philipicated the definition of the word chateau.
c) BJJ often philipicates about antique cutlery on the vlogs.

ding.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lyna

VIP Member
I'm sorry you feel my statement is bs. But here is the thing - she bought half a chateau. It is in her name. You may feel she did not earn it, but that is a different matter. If your name is on the deeds, it's yours.
I don't think the OP meant your statement is BS... I think the OP is saying the BS statement comes from SJ repetitively saying SHE bought the chateau when SHE was ONLY 29... Sounds fantastically impressive and helped her to advance her grift but she forgot to mention a couple things...

It's like me saying I bought my first house at 21... Well yeah, I did, technically... Foot note- I married a guy with a really good job plus I got a nice bit from grandma and grandpa for a down payment... Or else it would not have happened... I can say it... Why was she not transparent. She should not give herself so much credit b/c ya know all us Tattlers are going to be on that con like a duck on a June bug... :ROFLMAO:

I was surprised when it finally came out (after hearing about all the struggle and how she can barely afford food, bla bla...) that not only did she co-buy but she also came into an inheritance and sold a flat... and owned another flat, and, and, and... That plus the ingratiating thanks to the patreons, who poor sods are being milked by a terrific con artist, equates to a barnyard full of BS...

And all while buying Cire Trudon candles, truffles, pretty party dresses and traveling to 30 countries a year...

From what I gather here, no one begrudges her owning the castle, the dislike comes from her game...

• Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
La Jarvis' perpetual state of chaos is clearly a throwback to earlier times.

Word of the day is β€˜spuddle’ (17th century): to work ineffectively; to be extremely busy whilst achieving absolutely nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Ahh. That explains why the hosts didn't look overly thrilled that SJ was there
Marie is approaching chateaux which do weddings in the hope this will lead to some business in France. I very much doubt that it will. The most recent visit was to a chateau that has been doing weddings for ages, they will have a local florist to work with and I doubt if the annoying, giggling Marie is likely to convince them to use her. She also seems really ignorant about lots of flowers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
nutty her apartment...another failure...they now come to realize there is a big difference between the groundlevel of the front and the back..the big open windows at the back cannot be done unless you make a difference in groundlevel inside the cottage..That will be fun..there is not a bit done in a month..It is all so amateuristic..they call themself builders and architects but its all much talk...less work done..and a lot of failures...and it is still an empty shell..there is never a clear plan..its all messing up patreons money...so glad its not my money..

• Heart
  • Haha

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
The comments section starts to be quite controversial... before complete deletion of course.

Deus Vult

8 hours ago
What is the purpose of having such a large estate, when you are close to your 50s ( I assume ) and have no children or a big family to use it for. You will just have the awkward friend living with you, and you will get too old by the time you finish all the renovations, and life is gone, and no one will care about your castle because you leave no one behind. Legitimate question by the way.
Show less

• Haha
  • Heart

purejuice

VIP Member
was being postive as usual, but they gave her a horrible room with ugly furnishings and ornaments. The strange marble dog that looked like an anteater, the painting of a tomb.
I have to say, in the category of how to decorate your guest room so nobody stays too long, that a life size picture of a dead person over the bed is the best tactic I've ever seen.
(Much better than my ploy, which is to have painted the guest room orange.)

• Haha
  • Heart