Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it you Cathy!? :ROFLMAO: Have a lovely day dear, I am off out to the seaside today catching waves, life is good.
Oh, lucky you, catching waves! I LOVE the seaside!
HaHa, no, not Cathy! :ROFLMAO:
(Off to change my icon! And checking out if bikini still fits. They do shrink so after a long winter....!)
:ROFLMAO:
PS Love you even more now that I know you have a second home in the Carribean. My, my, my!

Reactions: 2

Wee Donkey

I guess if you're buying a chateau that sized, have an in-law with building expertise, it kind of makes sense for them to move onto the compound. Less taxes or costs, and they can have their own privacy eventually, and later on, looked after better, than being a few hundred miles away. Cheap staff, once the business takes off. Watched the video going round the block they live in for the Winter. Didn't look too bad. Until you checked the rates..

Did mortgage providers in France allow payment holidays like in UK? If living parent is SO loaded, maybe bailed them out/loaned money/advanced inheritance again..?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

lyna

VIP Member
I find unattractive about her was the blatant disloyalty to her friends. She dumped them when SJ disrespected them, when it should have been the other way around, she just didn't want to miss out on parties at the chateau.
Which friends? I don't watch all the vlogs. I just can't. And most of the time I watch on speed 2...

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Aquablue

Chatty Member
yep was aware of all that but wonder if they live rent free (I really don’t know) & how many there are-I count Ma & Pa, three boys (includes Billy) Sadie & Mo, Sadie’s offspring, is there another daughter of Ma & Pa?
I have heard that there is an older sibling in the UK that may be from a previous marriage of Pa but I cannot confirm. There seems to be a big age gap between Ma and Pa, so who knows.

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
And @MojoDublin why did you add "our cher Michael Morrison with his private jet" to the title suggestions? It was never my intention to suggest this as a title and nobody did so 🤷‍♀️.

• Wow

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
Petherick is all b roll.
What’s a b-roll ?

Well her hotel auction wierd cabinet dont fit in the chinapantry..what a surprise..normal people mesure before they buy...Fan Flash does it different..she makes her cabinets so undeep , that nothing will fit in...and still nobody ever can pass that horrible cabinet..with opening doors and draws...but she has to insist..the ugly hotelcabinet has to go in..you know it was once in a famous hotel...

What is dull Davy having on his arm...is there a socket where you can put a wire in to load him up... :oops: the more i see him... the more i get science fiction vibes.....a creature from outher space...landed between de lost towers of Lalalande..
Yea what was that on his arm ?

Madame No

VIP Member
The Begmanias had a good talk..about rebranding and getting their image back on the right track...they cannot afford to loose more patreons..they also need to get their guesthouses rented out..they let it slip...and now pay the price..it would be better to have thought about this in advance..When you have a business you always have to be carefull...not to offend..always stay humble..otherwise your business is ruined in no time..but yeah they are new in the business i guess..they will learn..They first of all need to create a swimmingpool... it gives you a lot more rental income....a castle alone isnt enough..believe me i know...
I thought they had a swimming pool, non?

Parrfect Porcelane

I skimmed the comments on yesterday's vlog and didn't see any from Real Aiglon or The Duchess of Couteau. Maybe they've been blocked.

witchgrass

VIP Member
So Marie is the one being invited to these chateau’s but SJ somehow convinces her to get an invite with her entourage - just say NO Marie!!
I just figure people contact Marie because they know she'll read her DMs and she's easy to find on the internet.

Wee Donkey

You and me both, love you tattlers, but hate the B :poop:
I've managed to watch part of the 'How It All Started' video, skipped through one other video, and did bits of the post-Valentine's Day Gift thing, felt sick, and not felt inclined to return. If anything important happens, folks here will pass it on.

Btw who/what is this Dana?

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
MOST LIKELY.
They all moved to Gwen's estate not long after she, Billy Spielberg, and Teabag started working on the chateau and ETTCDIY.
As per Sadie's story, her parents had a holiday home in France. That must have been sold now. Sadie and her daughter moved to France a bit later and started working for Dick and Angel but got the sack when the issue with MPK blew up.
yep was aware of all that but wonder if they live rent free (I really don’t know) & how many there are-I count Ma & Pa, three boys (includes Billy) Sadie & Mo, Sadie’s offspring, is there another daughter of Ma & Pa?