The Chateau Diaries #37 Lalande crap de la crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a job? You've hit the nail on the head. Vlogging is a job don't you know! We've been told by floggers on YouTube that they work hard for their money. We are such demanding people to make them work so we can part with our money.
Said no Tattler ever! 🤣
But some vloggers work hard. Just an example: Marie's vlog "I'm buying a car through funding from buy my a coffee" had 2.8k views, 80 thumbs down and no negative comments. Can you imagine the time spent monitoring comments and erasing unpleasant ones?! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
yet

Since English is not my mother tongue, I like to read expressions or other things that I do not know yet.
"He is not in good enough shape to wear a G string and have Euros pressed in them".
Oh my! It's getting better and better. :LOL:
Apologies for the errant comma there as well. I tend to edit quickly on the phone and fat finger syndrome happens! I must
also apologise for the imagery I am placing in heads. Well maybe not the last bit so much ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many are Tattlers...? ;) (Not me)
There's someone in the DIY FB group thats desperate to find out where these mythical broadcasts are shown.

Btw the chateau Selmar viewed isn't in a suburb. Its 24k outside Le Mans, and no other big conurbation near it. A village about 1km away.

Was the video of Selmar dancing, him dancing with a trainee, or a regular, experienced dancer? Not quite sure I get how he could do lessons down the videolink..
Typical of Selmar. No real planning. No sense of urgency. Out of touch with reality. It's all happening even though it's in his imagination (insert dumb ass chuckling). After all, haven't Fanny, his Queen and the idiot fans been telling him how adored and wonderful he is, some even say he's handsome!? It must be true, otherwise why would they say it? La de da! Better get the dance shoes polished.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Haha! It wasn’t me, I don’t really get angered by her appearance... just repulsed by her filthy porky mitt grabbin’ ways.
of course you wouldn’t-no one on Tattle would slay like that-we play nice 😇

I guessed that’s why you included a copy of the post by mving7…nonetheless she/he/they was/were vicious

Reactions: 5
But some vloggers work hard. Just an example: Marie's vlog "I'm buying a car through funding from buy my a coffee" had 2.8k views, 80 thumbs down and no negative comments. Can you imagine the time spent monitoring comments and erasing unpleasant ones?! :LOL:
It must be a full time obsession of hers. Manifestation and positivity is so hard, almost as hard as grifting and ripping poor flowers to shreds.
I also spend my day posing and trying to get the right angle, then I have apply a filter, then I have to crop then I compare. It's hard work thinking about it all. ;)

I'm off for a lie down before tonight's onslaught happens.

I may manifest some positivity by going and getting me a few ' heart heart hi's ' on the live shitoo chat. Exciting or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK, it's now clear what Selmar's intention at Lalande was.
Stephanie did not perform the partnership he intended. Despite the entree IJ gave him of telling SJ he was sent by God. Despite a few tango lessons.
The second Tatty Yana shows up, and writes his busine$$ plan for him (as he perhaps hoped Stephanie would do), promising mucho verrry close tango and animal sanctuary and (as the busine$$ plan she wrote displays) a penchant for really fulsome flattery, he's off. What kind of hoe gives an internet acquaintance a crown? Money for dancing. Mmmhmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK, it's now clear what Selmar's intention at Lalande was.
Stephanie did not perform the partnership he intended. Despite the entree IJ gave him of telling SJ he was sent by God. Despite a few tango lessons.
The second Tatty Yana shows up, and writes his busine$$ plan for him (as he perhaps hoped Stephanie would do), promising mucho verrry close tango and animal sanctuary and (as the busine$$ plan she wrote displays) a penchant for really fulsome flattery, he's off. What kind of hoe gives an internet acquaintance a crown? Money for dancing. Mmmhmmm.
You could not make this stuff up! I'm thinking of becoming a novel writer just to take advantage of this bizarre tale. I wouldn't have to invent characters, setting or plot - it's all right there for the taking. Of course, I will need to start a YT channel, Patreon, and GoFundMe accounts so I can purchase a writer's retreat in the south of France.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel Selmar joining the grifters on patreon is the ultimate evidence of the contagious behaviour of his mistress. He has always claimed to be interested in working alone and to be able to put effort into making things beautiful. Now he’s suddenly okay with getting paid for doing nothing? He has fallen deep, and not just in my esteem. It will surely be his ticket out of there, sooner than expected perhaps and with hardly anything like a backbone left. No future in this for him and Inreally don’t care. He truly is a scoudral like the rest of them and I don’t mean that in a loving way.
So much in agreement. The entire Jarvis scam...is beginning to truly bore. I have found zero interest in the last two vlogs. Zipped through the first few minutes then ...click...off.

Jarvis is losing that ‘charm’ factor. Besides...she looks as old as the dirt in her ‘garden’...the whole place and it’s inmates are heading into their last chapter.

So...tic tif J...cash in quick...build up those offshore accounts...’cause you are almost over.

... yawn...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Get a job? You've hit the nail on the head. Vlogging is a job don't you know! We've been told by floggers on YouTube that they work hard for their money. We are such demanding people to make them work so we can part with our money.
Said no Tattler ever!
Selmar said he'd been roaming around volunteering for eleven years. Eleven years without a proper job, that tells us a lot! There's no way he could afford anything, even just one room for his ballroom!

• Haha
  • Wow
We'll know everything tonight !

New vlog from Chateau Lagorce...

Premiere in... 9 hours (are they mad ?) !

How exciting : " And if you watch till the end of the video, you'll find out the REAL reason he stayed so long in Madrid... "

And if you read tattle you knew it 3 weeks ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Michael Petherick:
A week ago: 562 - €3,555
Last Saturday: 566 - €3,561
Today: 569 - $4,275 ( €3500).
good g_d they are stupider then we imagined-they will pay to watch a grown man do nothing but drink on Instagram

there’s one born every minute

Here's it begins (from their Live Chat) 😂

12:09 PMKalle Kaakeli@urskaska Michael went out with Gustavo (an adult entertainer if you know what I mean) but that didn't last for too long. But in Michael's last posts from Madrid there's a new man 🥰
Translation:he paid someone to duck him and after a week he believed it's love and for free but Gustavo still wanted money so he rather found someone who pays him to duck since his money is all spent

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Speaking of bets. Marie now claims she will stay at the shatoo until August. Lots of big talk from that girl but still no action. Next, it will be September, November, etc. Get the 'Crazy Woman in the Attic' room ready.
No, the Anti-Dorian Gray painting of Princess Needy is up there, looking like her grandmother by now..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.