The Chateau Diaries #37 Lalande crap de la crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Snorty's hair is long enough to pull this off. Just bring it all together on his crown. I do feel for his hair loss as he is quite young and vain, but the wearing of the knitted cap inside doesn't work especially on warm days. I am sure he has been told many times that he has beautiful hair and he does so it must be extra hard to lose it.
He's balding so bad along his forehead and widow's peak, I don't think this would work for him... He needs to just buzz it off and stop trying to look like one of the 3 musketeers or an old Dutch painting

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he looks like a sneaky weasel
Sometimes he kinda does. And we know he is a sneaky weasel. But he is more attractive than BJJ has a personality and doesn't just film weasels in the forest. Or is that what Madrid was about? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tea Bag and Skank careful with all the fabric... Until Tea Bag gets a hand knitted hat he just tosses in the hot sauce mess... Stuck up prick.

Reactions: 4
oh I have no doubt there’s been more use but Anna sweet Anna pushed out two gremlins which Stephanie does not seem to think is an appropriate use for that particular shall we say “handbag” 💼

and sh*t I wish I’d thought of the wine on the coat comment—why oh why does she continue to wear that shade of putrid yellow 🤣
Where I come from we call that shade "baby tit yellow"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From Gift Grab Galore!

Brenda

16 minutes ago
Dear Stephanie, I watched this several hours ago and I am still feeling disturbed. Michael had an accident with the chili sauce. Happens to everyone one time or another. You kept sniping at him through the rest of the video. He was embarrassed when he explained it but the constant references kept him blushimg. Not an example of life, love and laughter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
From Gift Grab Galore!
Brenda

16 minutes ago
Dear Stephanie, I watched this several hours ago and I am still feeling disturbed. Michael had an accident with the chili sauce. Happens to everyone one time or another. You kept sniping at him through the rest of the video. He was embarrassed when he explained it but the constant references kept him blushimg. Not an example of life, love and laughter
Is this from THEE Brenda???? Who loves Fanny and the Shitoo????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't trust her and her conniving tactics one little bit. I recently noticed she's sucking up to my friends on their Instagram, commenting like she knows them. I don't think they know who they are dealing with.
I LOVE your frankness @Clara Burnett 🥰

I know they are so entitled it’s beyond me ... zero content to offer but give me cash anyway cause I’m Stephanies mate , I wonder what SJ thinks about it all , I think she must be embarrassed too , at least she works on her channel and content and it is entertaining, the rest are taking the piss, especially Marie and selmar, they are just so dull and average Alfie’s ! MPKs ego on steroids he’s living his best life and it’s all for free ... when people see adverts of children with no food and water why do they prefer to give to the likes of Marie and co ? I think fair enough if you are putting in the work to make your channel good ( like SJ) but as for the rest of them it’s a bloody outrage! Did anyone see Johnny Darko chateau channel last night ... I was watching through my hands when he touched on cash grabs .. check it out !
Johnny Darko ? What’s the title ?
Have to check it out.
I agree..... I CANNOT STOMACH MARIE. SHES AN ATROCIOUS DUMPLING WHO IS SUCKING OFF THE HIND TIT OF HER MISTRESS SJ.
SHES GOT NO TALENT, NO PERSONALITY AND WORST OF ALL SHES DREADFUL TO LOOK AT.
harsh as those words are. They’re all true.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice the guilt trip Skankanee put on Tea Bag for having the audacity to spend Christmas with his family 2 years in a row during a pandemic?

Reactions: 6
Ouch. I think Anna is a very worthy woman and she does not strike me as an idiot who would not defend her rights as a spouse, if need be.
Anna is very worthy, agreed. The post I was responding to was attributing envy on SJs part that Anna had a bigger chateau. She's managing events there, and it isn't her chateau and SJ probably doesn't envy that. Events are not really her strong suit.

Reactions: 7
Making BJJ the butt of his joke then coyly saying "What?" to the camera...
That smug face says it all...

View attachment 588928
And SSB didn't edit that out. What a lovely "girlfriend" she is.
They have been more than friends for months, it is quite evident. I tend to overestimate people, so didn't notice it at first. Post a nice comment about it, and your youtube account will get blocked.
The hilarious bit is that they have no romantic vibe at all, and not one fan can picture them together 😅 It would show by now, wouldn't it? Evidently, the boy has strong mummy and daddy issues, he is in good company! As naive as BBJ looks, he knew full well what he was after (watch vlog when Nutti and SJ are making fun of his overall/dungarees by the staircase), and his only manly contribution was/is to slowly funnel in porcelain and cutlery from ebay (and make trays!). Of course he's back to his puppy role when in MPKs company. One false move beyond SSB acceptance and he is/will be history.

And SSB didn't edit that out. What a lovely "girlfriend" she is.
They have been more than friends for months, it is quite evident. I tend to overestimate people, so didn't notice it at first. Post a nice comment about it, and your youtube account will get blocked.
The hilarious bit is that they have no romantic vibe at all, and not one fan can picture them together 😅 It would show by now, wouldn't it? Evidently, the boy has strong mummy and daddy issues, he is in good company! As naive as BBJ looks, he knew full well what he was after (watch vlog when Nutti and SJ are making fun of his overall/dungarees by the staircase), and his only manly contribution was/is to slowly funnel in porcelain and cutlery from ebay (and make trays!). Of course he's back to his puppy role when in MPKs company. One false move beyond SSB acceptance and he is/will be history.
And planning Christmas with him (and reminding him of it every other vlog) is a crappy thing to do. Doesn’t she want him to be with his family after all these awful months? (rhetorical question).

That is one heartless, lonely woman right on the precipice of decrepitude.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I made a rather snippy comment on the gift grab, let's see how long it stays up. Ugh, this is so digusting that people still send them sheot.

• Heart
They are adults with fully formed prefrontal cortexes and executive functions, choosing to do it.
I can only partly agree. Sure they are adults, but living with SJ for a while and being the subject of her narcissistic attacks, has ripped them from any sense of reality. What now seems to be their choice, is greatly influenced by her teachings.

And I am concerned for Gerry. I know he annoys many, but I like and enjoy his corny ways. He really was eager to go back to the Shitoo and now it may be some time before he gets too.
Haven't seen anything, but this could also just be an excuse not to come to the shittoo? There's so much nonsense going on, they might prefer the crazy brother not there as he would only increase tensions?

I LOVE your frankness @Clara Burnett 🥰
It's one of my better assets, isn't it ? :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can only partly agree. Sure they are adults, but living with SJ for a while and being the subject of her narcissistic attacks, has ripped them from any sense of reality. What now seems to be their choice, is greatly influenced by her teachings.
I've known a narc so yes I can understand this. They are still in the throes of it. They do need to choose to leave and choose zero contact. It's not easy but it is a choice, no one else can do it for them, so they need to see the need for it eventually and do it. It's not like they're in Scientology in the pre-Internet 1980s when their captors could more easily keep the wool pulled over their eyes. They're reading here! They need to choose to see clearly.

Once they're able to live a life away from her, recover and discover reality again, I'd love if some of them will share a real true "what it's like to live at the chateau." Let's have a do-over on that later and tell people the truth. The Tomaz video woke me up.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if Gerry was there - what would he do? He was always working doing small jobs. Apparently there are several tradespeople and projects underway, how would he occupy himself? And he definitely would be a third wheel to SJ and BJJ's games. Regardless I hope he recovers soon from his accident.

• Heart
This I will never understand. SJ fills her tit show with the things these people do all day (mostly nothing) and sells it of as her shitoo life. You even give her credit for it. But when these people, being used up by all the "excitement" SJ brings to the table, start believing they can perhaps pull off the same thing (which is wrong for sure) you say they are dull and average. Why is it so hard to see all this nonsense starts with SJ and how she is taking advantage of literally anyone around?
You make an interesting point and I had not thought of it from this perspective, but then they do come to the chateau knowing what the deal is , I think I just feel annoyed that they are getting paid a wage without offering an exchange of some work !

Reactions: 3
[
Not sure what the hot water bottle was about, other than attention... It seems much warmer at LaGorce than LaLaLand.
Or it could be a symptom of anemia, hypothyroidism, arteriosclerosis, Raynaud's disease, diabetes, or anorexia.

I can only partly agree. Sure they are adults, but living with SJ for a while and being the subject of her narcissistic attacks, has ripped them from any
Don't know about the fully formed prefrontal cortexes.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.