The Chateau Diaries #37 Lalande crap de la crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to admit came into it late
Just rewatching the start

Am going to say ....

πŸ€­πŸ™„πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Am crying with laughter

Sir METHERICK just blew BJJ out of the water for any hope of his own channel on cutlery 🍴

METHERICK the expert on all things silver ...😝😝😝
Apparently you need to eat off solid silver - for life longevity...

Have to say these too top n bottom handbags πŸ‘œ

Are gonna be some sport

Philipa can go back to animal farm ... night watch

METHERICK is marking all his territory
😝😝😝😝😝
Darling, he might be marking...but we know his lazyness...all his promises, and then he's gone. Phillip has staying power, he is in there for the long run, - he'll be just fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There was no reason, zero, for Snorty to be in the video today. Put the camera on a tripod and let everyone enjoy an interaction between two friends, Snorty is so ugly, unsophisticated and adds nothing to a conversation but cringeworthy noises. Take the beanie off we all know you are balding so style your hair in a more flattering way.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Making BJJ the butt of his joke then coyly saying "What?" to the camera...
That smug face says it all...

Smug.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There was no reason, zero, for Snorty to be in the video today. Put the camera on a tripod and let everyone enjoy an interaction between two friends, Snorty is so ugly, unsophisticated and adds nothing to a conversation but cringeworthy noises. Take the beanie off we all know you are balding so style your hair in a more flattering way.
I am sure you are a nice person really. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but also not the most important thing about a person. Phillip looks quite averagely fine, no need to slaughter him, he never claimed to be Brad Pitt :oops: Some find his snorty laugh funny, others irritating, but let's not call people ugly?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If we're comparing:
I would've thought Steph's had been used more. She's been around the block a bit. ;)
Well done to the children. Shame he didn't manage to knock wine on the gross coat. 🀣
oh I have no doubt there’s been more use but Anna sweet Anna pushed out two gremlins which Stephanie does not seem to think is an appropriate use for that particular shall we say β€œhandbag” πŸ’Ό

and sh*t I wish I’d thought of the wine on the coat commentβ€”why oh why does she continue to wear that shade of putrid yellow 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
O.k.
So I have watched the first 20 seconds ONLY of chateau unwrapped so far.
Don't kill me. I still think Trotter is good looking albeit a tad puffy.
You all know I cannot STAND Snorts, and it opens with him pouring the damned tea like a little old lady!!!!
Snorts and Trots should never be filmed right next to each other because Snorts is ALWAYS gonna pale in comparison. At least in the looks department. Trotter may fade in the years to come by burning the candles at both ends, but Nostrils is a limp noodle already. Milk toast.
Maybe that was Fanny's plan.

Reactions: 17
Snorty is being featured along with Trotter to ease the anxiety some fans have of Snorty being put out with the cat. It's all a game. Let's show the boys getting along like friends. Everyone is happy living, loving and laughing! It must be quite a strain to pretend all the time.
has Squirrel boy been surgically neutered yet? he really shouldn’t be an outdoor cat without the procedure

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darling, he might be marking...but we know his lazyness...all his promises, and then he's gone. Phillip has staying power, he is in there for the long run, - he'll be just fine.

πŸͺ Toe happily goes where Tea Bag won't. He also is her nurse, makes her get glasses etc. Consistency over fag hag chemistry... Slow and steady wins the race...

Very interesting find! Now I'm thinking they were because of the quick pan away after he lowers his hand.

here and then swift pan ..

1621890255733.png

I must say, Edd did cook a lovely looking steak.

1621891243375.png

some recent posts on here ..
disappointing
ignorant
divisive

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now I have watched 60 seconds.
BJJ makes me NUTS!!!!
SO HE PUT OUT A SET OF MATCHING CHINA WITH BREAD AND BUTTER! MG 9 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER COULD DO THAT.
AND SJ has to make a big deal out of it to make her Bed mate seem important.
Stupid ass asks if the box Michaels gift came in was handmade πŸ™„ what an idiot. Please keep him behind the camera or in his crib. Ugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I looked for it too...the kid was a little erratic...but funny to see. Typical kid stuff but those two got all weirded out.

I kept waiting for the two devils to burst into flames, Something diabolical about them in the chapel commiserating with one another. Two sleazes telling each other their most vile secrets with such glee. Creepy.
Twice Anna told them the chapel was consecrated but they continued to drink wine there. It demonstrated little respect for a sacred place.

Reactions: 22
Agree. Truth, I know most here cannot tolerate him, but he doesn’t really bug me at all. He’s very young, has some nervous tics that he will grow out of...and is trying to solidify his place at Lalande and with Jarvis. And it’s obvious, to me, Phillip is truly smitten with Jarvis. I get why, despite how she annoys me. He is quite different, lately, in many ways. As for her...it’s flattering and rejuvenating to have a younger man feel so β€˜into’ you...not seeing age as a factor at all. She is her younger self with him and is enjoying him as well as his attentions.
For how long...not too long...but for now...she is definitely into it. He will move on eventually...and be fine...most likely remember this time with her forever...a turning point for him. I do think he is in love with her...probably for the first time in his young life..JMO 😎

• Sick
Reactions: 19
O.k.
So I have watched the first 20 seconds ONLY of chateau unwrapped so far.
Don't kill me. I still think Trotter is good looking albeit a tad puffy.
You all know I cannot STAND Snorts, and it opens with him pouring the damned tea like a little old lady!!!!
Snorts and Trots should never be filmed right next to each other because Snorts is ALWAYS gonna pale in comparison. At least in the looks department. Trotter may fade in the years to come by burning the candles at both ends, but Nostrils is a limp noodle already. Milk toast.
Maybe that was Fanny's plan.
i agree, snorts doesnt have the charm, social graces, manners, or humor that trotter has...he also doesnt have the history that trotter and sj have

If we're comparing:
I would've thought Steph's had been used more. She's been around the block a bit. ;)
Well done to the children. Shame he didn't manage to knock wine on the gross coat. 🀣

As any good actor knows, you always need a good cover for 'those scenes' a well crotched merkin covers a lot.
Ready for your close up?
I'm sure Princess Grabby's has been used a bit, but gripping limp dick like snorty, and the fellow owners.. hardly stretching like 2 kids..

Noticed the honfleur bunch have fewer donors but bigger monthly take at present than St Michael. At least you can see what they're spending it on. (Not Spode, yellow dresses, food that will be thrown away etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have we discussed the obvious yet -- Michael's timeline of what his Petherd*ck was up to in Madrid?

I know we don't like requests for timestamps. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What a PITA. But in these threads, there were Grindr (?) pics shared. On what days was he fishing for partners? Do you do that when you are in love? For how long was he with the one he is {throat clearing aghghrrrr} "in love" with? How does this compare to all the fishing lines thrown out by Peckerd*ck?

ALL RHETORICAL QUESTIONS! Of course.

But think about it.

Feeling angry about all the grannies who fall for these lies, and fall harder for Michael as a result of his lies. These grannies need their money for cat food.

Then again people meet their soulmates and know this immediately all the time (happened to me). For one second, I grant I thought maybe this has happened for our dear Michael. But Michael has revealed himself to be a grifter, liar, stealer, hedonist and this is his pattern and we see him.

Reactions: 5
The idea that you HAVE to eat off solid silver for longevity, will come as a surprise to silversmiths the world over. Plenty of Sterling Silver is usable for food..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.