The Chateau Diaries #37 Lalande crap de la crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joh
I LOVE your frankness @Clara Burnett đŸ„°

Johnny Darko ? What’s the title ?
Have to check it out.
I agree..... I CANNOT STOMACH MARIE. SHES AN ATROCIOUS DUMPLING WHO IS SUCKING OFF THE HIND TIT OF HER MISTRESS SJ.
SHES GOT NO TALENT, NO PERSONALITY AND WORST OF ALL SHES DREADFUL TO LOOK AT.
harsh as those words are. They’re all true.
Johnny channel is called chateau de lomenie the art of french living ... he is from etc diy

Reactions: 2
Anna’s in laws have all of those Chateau things. She has them temporarily.
Facts checking :

Anna is the co-owner of their company (the other co-owner is Edd, her husband). We already know that Edd inherited the chateau. Anna is his wife and owns the chateau too (French law).

Her mother-in-law gave Anna and her son her own role as owner-manager in 2014. At the same time, Edd's father gave them both his role of co-owner-manager too.

Source : Societé Info

DIRIGEANTS
RÔLENOMANCIENNETÉDATE DE NAISSANCE
GĂ©rantEdward HOLMESDepuis le 10/11/2016
29/10/1978​
GĂ©rantAna HOLMESDepuis le 10/11/2016
13/10/1984​

22/01/2014​
Acte sous seing privé
Statuts mis Ă  jour
Le cédant : Mme Barbara HOLMES. Le cessionnaire : Mme Anna GASHI épouse HOLMES
Le cédant : Mme Barbara HOLMES. Le cessionnaire : Mr Edward HOLMES
Le cédant : Mr Peter HOLMES. Le cessionnaire : Mme Anna GASHI épouse HOLMES
Le cédant : Mr Peter HOLMES. Le cessionnaire : Mr Edward HOLMES

Reactions: 14
Of all of them I quite like Gerry. He is a character.
I've not watched the GAG show, just seen a few pics. I'll take your word for it.

I do remember the ETTCDIY show when she quietly went away in the midst of a wedding to give birth. If nothing else I can admire that. I couldn't (literally) have done what she did. When Mrs G went into labour all i could do was grab a bag and drive, tentatively across town to the hospital. I was worried all the way. How those two held it together and delivered a wedding was completely beyond me.
HEAR ,HEAR...

Reactions: 7
Teabagger was using Grindr the entire time he was in Madrid. I saw him online pretty much every other day. I've said it before but either he was lying or it's an open relationship. Or he's cheating. He was definitely trying to get boys to go out with him when this supposed seven-week-romance was going on.
He has maybe worked out that his audience will forgive Madrid for love but won't forgive seven weeks of cruising for gentlemen of the night. Hence the change in narrative. I think he will use returning to see his love as an excuse to get back to the life he loves in Madrid - and he will do as soon as he has boosted his income by seeing Steph and gone home to instruct his dad how he wants the cottage finished to a standard that he can vlog it and then disappear again.

I think Snorty's hair is long enough to pull this off. Just bring it all together on his crown. I do feel for his hair loss as he is quite young and vain, but the wearing of the knitted cap inside doesn't work especially on warm days. I am sure he has been told many times that he has beautiful hair and he does so it must be extra hard to lose it.
I feel for him too. The comments on here are not always nice about it. There is nothing he can reasonably do to prevent hair loss and he is very young to have this happen to him. Some people have suggested he have it cut, but once he has done this, he will never be able to return to having long hair (which suits him). So your suggestion is a good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel for him too. The comments on here are not always nice about it. There is nothing he can reasonably do to prevent hair loss and he is very young to have this happen to him. Some people have suggested he have it cut, but once he has done this, he will never be able to return to having long hair (which suits him). So your suggestion is a good one.
Maybe Steph (who's loaded) could help him out by paying for hair transplant surgery ... After all, they're such good friends, aren't they?

Anyone notice Anna's hands in SJ's tour of the "chĂąteau"? She's constantly pressing them together đŸ™đŸ€Ł

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna is very worthy, agreed. The post I was responding to was attributing envy on SJs part that Anna had a bigger chateau. She's managing events there, and it isn't her chateau and SJ probably doesn't envy that. Events are not really her strong suit.
Indeed, God forbid having to do actual manual labour.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Steph (who's loaded) could help him out by paying for hair transplant surgery ... After all, they're such good friends, aren't they?

Anyone notice Anna's hands in SJ's tour of the "chĂąteau"? She's constantly pressing them together đŸ™đŸ€Ł
Can you imagine the sniping Princess Grabby will do if kiddo gets a hair transplant? The slut shaming? Especially after the digs to her 'bestie' Michel for strangely not finding her the most gorgeous person on earth EVER?

Maybe Princess Grabby took the hot water bottle in case she felt the caves were going to be terribly chilly.. and affect her vocal chords.. Or she filled it with a cocktail, and hoped nobody saw her swig from it out of shot.. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree..... I CANNOT STOMACH MARIE. SHES AN ATROCIOUS DUMPLING WHO IS SUCKING OFF THE HIND TIT OF HER MISTRESS SJ.

SHES GOT NO TALENT, NO PERSONALITY AND WORST OF ALL SHES DREADFUL TO LOOK AT.
harsh as those words are. They’re all true.
Agreed, she is vile. I watched a few minutes of one of her videos and she is completely delusional. Ad libbing as thought it comes naturally to her... NO it doesn't! Absolutely dreadful. She will melt like an icepop in the Middle East if she ever leaves the shittolain and her shitoooooh, what an epiphany that will be, then perhaps she can learn how to be a florist? Who am I kidding...

Reactions: 13
It's already up and only 8 hours before the premiere??? That is not a healthy looking garden...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine what could be done at the Chateaux de NoTaste if they weren't spending 12 hours a day filming themselves doing zip, eating mush, sniping at each other.

Gardening. Decoration.. Fitness.. New dress for Princess Pushy (in a different shade of yellow?).

Once lockdown ends, will folks be able to find the time to watch ALL these chateaux videos? Lockdown ending, and weather improving... less time indoors with little to do..

Reactions: 12
Agreed, she is vile. I watched a few minutes of one of her videos and she is completely delusional. Ad libbing as thought it comes naturally to her... NO it doesn't! Absolutely dreadful. She will melt like an icepop in the Middle East if she ever leaves the shittolain and her shitoooooh, what an epiphany that will be, then perhaps she can learn how to be a florist? Who am I kidding...
Wait! Is she thinking about going to the Middle East ? I sooooo cannot stomach her videos I cannot bring myself to watch them thus, am out of the loop on her pea brained plans. GOOD HEAVENS !!!! She’s never going to leave the shithole ..... she knows she cannot make it on her own. I confronted her once and she told me to mind my own business 😂. The nerve of that grifter. She’s a parasite just like the others.
Who I’m disappointed in as well is Selmar. But then again, “the dancing handyman” ????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uhoh...more Humble Opinions: (just in case you are having a boring Monday ;)Here's a little Michael-bashing, and some Philipfending.
Enjoy.o_O
Quoting Dear B:
"I hope where ever you are you have had a nice week end.
What have you been viewing recently? I must admit to be doing more reading than viewing over the last few days.
I prefer practical & informative vlogs, something I can gain something from...history, travel..a skill, restorations etc...I am not into reality TV my wee mammy used to love Jeremy Kyle & the soaps..I couldn't sit for 5mins looking at them personally. I like content that is natural not staged & choreographed.
I can't be dealing with all the forced drama re Mr. Petherick. It actually gives me a pain in my head like something sharp is being inserted through the middle of it.....he found love in Madrid & that is why he stayed 10 weeks & ignored his supporters oh lala...nothing wrong with finding a soul mate....is it right to plaster the poor chap all over social media to be scrutinised & criticised when the only crime he has committed is to befriend Michael. There was absolutely NO need to provide these details if he respected that young man at all just 1 teeny weeny wee bit he would have respected his privacy. But in true fashion, what he says is clearly not what he means & definitely not what he does. In the trailer he gives his followers bait that he has fond love...then in the vlog he doesn't divulge saying he wants to keep him private!!!! That is absolutely what he should have done. Michael must think he is like the character Xanthe in the book we just read for the book club...moving back & forward in different eras...because he has returned like the prodigal son expecting to take up where he left off without any apology or explanation with truth & back bone to his patrons he has accepted $5000 per month from his patrons & not delivered, besides being morally wrong it is breach of contract. He continues to accept donations from people via go fund me & buy me a coffee for a cottage renovation which he states the owners, Billy & Gwendoline nor he can restore without financial help...mmm....that sounds inaccurate Michael himself has been earning in excess of 10k per month for the last year he could well afford to fund that project without any charitable donations..is it deception...taking money by false pretenses..it is certainly not right. I'm sure the majority of those people making those donations do not have that disposable income each month...it is very wrong. So many people were looking forward to follow the journey of the cottage & contribute...they have been badly let down.
He actually thinks he is entitled...."The Dream Team" is back....more like a bloody nightmare!! How demoralising was that for Philip who has done a grand job since he started helping with the vlogs collecting a lot of supporters on the way. Stand aside Philip..the main man is back....& there you have the root..I am the best no one can do as good a job as me & it doesn't matter what I do my super fans will help me up onto my pedestal & replace the batteries in my halo!! Someone you can depend on & who is reliable is worth far more to you than someone who may have a slight edge on ability but are as dependable as a babies bottom....because they will always let you down & fill your head with excuses. How many promises were made to supporters & patrons for vlogs & material that never appeared?
I feel for Stephanie, because she is between a rock & a hard place can't do good for doing bad. You know we can love our friends & family to bits but not always like what they do or what they become....it doesn't mean we love them any less!!!
This attitude has altered my enjoyment of the vlogs.
I have cooled a bit on a lot of the chateau vlogs, there is so much shared content which I find boring. I used to love Sunday's at the Chateau, now I'm not complaining they have been reduced I understand it is difficult to vlog every day!, but I enjoyed the range of topics covered, I miss that.
With covid restrictions relaxing & people able to indulge in other activities I'm thinking the vlog viewings will suffer across the board, they will have to come up with game plans if they want to hold onto their audience....."
Where has MP,been!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.