Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
...and it continues...
The Duchess of Couteau
8 minutes ago
The moderators are quicker to censor a (granted, childish) comment about a tiny typo in the video description than they are to remove dangerous anti-vaccine posts (many of them being allowed to stay visible, unchallenged, for days). 🤔 Your channel, your choices, of course, but still, interesting priorities!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MarquisOfNadaillac

Bordeaux Life's new video -

"Natty, should we wait for everyone to get here before we eat?" N - "Yes, I think thats a good idea."

Stephanie strolls in (with Phillip following like a puppy - why can't he ever be alone?!) and immediately dives into the food, not thinking to wait for Marie, Michael, Ed...

You would think knowing you're being filmed you would be on your best behavior, and I guess this is hers?! She is the Queen of Youtube guest of honor, after all 🤢

**Ive never watched them before and don't intend to continue, just couldn't help seeing the mess that is SJ

• Sick
  • Haha

MarquisOfNadaillac

I would be pissed if I were Oliver's wife and my husband was spending his free time painting sensual paintings of SJ wtf. How do all the men in her life still have wives and girlfriends when they are so obsessed with her?!

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 1.32.02 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Marten

Chatty Member
I feel Selmar joining the grifters on patreon is the ultimate evidence of the contagious behaviour of his mistress. He has always claimed to be interested in working alone and to be able to put effort into making things beautiful. Now he’s suddenly okay with getting paid for doing nothing? He has fallen deep, and not just in my esteem. It will surely be his ticket out of there, sooner than expected perhaps and with hardly anything like a backbone left. No future in this for him and Inreally don’t care. He truly is a scoudral like the rest of them and I don’t mean that in a loving way.
I have no sympathy for any of them as soon as they ask strangers to pay for their living and much more. I find that disgusting :sick:

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
May I ask, who exactly is Jill? I have seen jokes about her for ages and I missed reading what her deal was when I joined and skimmed through all the older threads.
Jill Scott is like the walking Wikipedia of CD under the superfans, answering all questions concerning SJ instantly in the live chats and comments. On Tattle it was revealed she's an accountant from New Zealand who got busted for tax fraud. Her brothers went to jail for it and she herself was convicted to do community service. Don't mess with Jill if you want to stay connected to the superfans. Then again, who here would want that....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

MarquisOfNadaillac

Anna & Ed - You own two chateaux, an Hermes Kelly, but both have dead/missing teeth? I don't understand your priorities at all. Also the rooms in the chateau looked like they were decorated on a slim budget in like 1995 - nothing chic or elegant about them at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
@mariewiik1 Instagram stories
View attachment 587984
The nerve she has! Like, bitch please, it costs thousands to have a professional create a solid brand identity. Sure, you can go to Fiver and get a logo for peanuts but you usually get what you pay for. It's very different from creating an identity, a story behind it and positioning on the market. Want it for free? Expect shit results.

• Haha
  • Heart
"I went to Madrid for just for two weeks....
but I met someone unexpectedly and we spent seven weeks together everyday...
it was really hard to come back." - MPK

Is this Grindr success story or is MPK pulling people's legs? :LOL:

met someone.png

mpk12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
🤣 More than an hour to go before the premiere and the usual suspects are already fighting in the comments.🤣

Neil Hartley

4 hours ago
Surely no English graduate from Oxford University would use an apostrophe in 'its', unless to abbreviate 'it is'😧

Hide 11 replies

Beth Pugh
Beth Pugh
3 hours ago
Could be that pesky autocorrect...

Kalle Kaakeli
Kalle Kaakeli
2 hours ago
@Beth Pugh Autocorrect on her laptop?? She doesn't post these from her phone and you have to type the title on YouTube and it doesn't autocorrect anything. BTW, there's two mistakes on her video description copied to all the videos 😂 Not hating but it's funny!

Beth Pugh
Beth Pugh
1 hour ago
@Kalle Kaakeli I wasn't sure, it is funny, thanks for the clarification!

Real Aiglon
Real Aiglon
1 hour ago
Are you implying Stephanie’s too illiterate to know “it’s” and “its” are two different things? Surely we’re all guilty of this kind of typos from time to time (except for you, obviously), Oxford graduate or not. Grow up.

Beth Pugh
Beth Pugh
1 hour ago
@Real Aiglon I agree entirely with you, I regularly make that mistake and half the time don't know what an apostrophe is...

Kalle Kaakeli
Kalle Kaakeli
1 hour ago
@Real Aiglon Why so aggressive? No one talked about illeteracy before you. Chill! I would expect some proof reading, though.

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
55 minutes ago
@Kalle Kaakeli You’re the one being agressive here. Don’t gaslight others into thinking they are. You are the one making fun of an “Oxford graduate” for a tiny and perfectly forgivable mistake. (Are you jealous? Have you been rejected by a prestigious university? Is it what this is all about?) Are you even one of Stephanie’s Patrons by the way, or YouTube’s editor in chief? If not, how do you “expect some proof reading”? Who do you think you are, exactly?

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
54 minutes ago
@Real Aiglon Well said! Some people...! Unbelievable!

Alpha Bravo
Alpha Bravo
41 minutes ago
@The Duchess of Couteau Spot on! once again, nothing more than jealousy speaking. Sadly, we're used to it on this blog. Stephanie's brilliant success is bound to attract the irritation of loosers clutching at straws and making fun of even the slightest detail possible to show us all and try to convince themselves they are still (in some meaningless way like superior spelling for instance) so much better than Stephanie!

Alpha Bravo
Alpha Bravo
36 minutes ago
@Real Aiglon I did graduate myself from a fairly reputable university, but indeed, it doesn't mean I would never commit a typo! Seriously, folks! who doesn't? Is it worth pretending to be shocked by a supernumerary apostrophe and mocking Stephanie in the process?

Kalle Kaakeli
Kalle Kaakeli
52 seconds ago
@The Duchess of Couteau Wow, that IS aggressive! 😂 No need for personal attacks. I was just suggesting some proof reading as there are multiple mistakes. It isn't about me as I indeed have graduated from a prestigious university. But who are you policing YouTube comments? Again, chill! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I am so surprised at these people .. Selma and Marie in particular asking for cash for nothing , they are not natural vloggers with very little charisma and yet they feel they have the same qualities as Stephanie and have a right to a piece of the pie by association only , why are people paying them a wage , it’s mind boggling to me , am I missing their hidden talents ? I find both of them nice enough but would I follow their channels ... absolutely not it’s just so dull , get a job , you are not entitled just because you live at la lande
AND lets not forget that Marie too has said that she would like a chateau in the future! I mean....you need staff! You need money! What do they think they are, royalty?! Stephanie can pull it off due to her Youtube success, but her success is not just luck. She has presenting skills, she has charisma, she knows what buttons to press, she gets to know people that benefits her, she is ruthless and charming, she manipulates, she shines... now Marie and Selmar, look at yourself, honestly. Nice people yes, but that is not enough. Stephanie makes it look easy, that is a talent and a skill. If you are really good at something people think it looks easy,- but if they try to replicate it they discover it is not. She is a bit mean encouraging them, I bet she secretly enjoys watching them fall, the way a cat plays with a mouse. I am guilty of exactly this myself, I make my job look easy and I manipulate and charm clients, cool as a cucumber, in a way a clever actor, and that separates me from those who fall flat on their feet in London City. Perhaps that is why I enjoy watching Stephanie? Her game amuses me. And I really enjoy seeing people here giving their observations...it is like a human zoo!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
The anti vaxxers are out in force 😂
The level of misinformation out there is astonishing. These people are those whose parents, grand parents benefited from the development of vaccines. This ensured for them a greater chance of survival past infancy. People you don’t know your history! To plead for someone not to get vaccine is like pleaded for someone not to get in the lifeboat for fear of capsizing.🙄
On another note I have one dose so far, so I’ve been chipped! Only a bit of fatigue I do not know of anyone who have been ill only slight sore arm, fatigue and more rarely a slight fever.
Also SJ did say that Nati had checked and they were able to get in for theirs shots because not all doses were spoken for. Better for someone to get vaccine then they go unused & destroyed.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
How RUDE of Snorty to state his squirrel juice is the best while staying for free as a guest being wined and dined. He is so inappropriate and SJJ should teach her employee how to behave in public. I would be so embarrassed. His grandma should have taught him manners instead of what fork to use. That characteristic doesn’t get you invited back, being a good non snorting human does.
What’s even more rude is to take your employees with you when you get an invitation to come stay and try and pass them off as your friends. Did anyone else noticed how Snorty Snort, FRK and Nutty were completely ignored by MPK? So awkward for everyone!

• Haha

Arfarf

VIP Member
But I do think he will hide out at SJ's if she lets him. Personally I think she is a little disappointed in What Trotter pulled off though she has NO room to talk ( taking off to the country after her hospitalization to "rest" with her boy toy/man servant) during Covid.... Whatever. But I also feel she is a tad bit jealous that he seems so happy from having wild sex for 7 weeks and seemingly has no remorse for doing so.

I don't pay anybody for their vlogs on Patreon.
.so personally I enjoy watching Trotter prance around Fanny. They used to make me kinda gag when together.
But after 7 long months of Baby balls, I will be happy to exchange BJJ for a full refund of trotter, or Potty or Mummy.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
Not wishing to cause an argument but I wish that our thousands of servicemen lying in row upon row in European military cemetaries had known that. I have family members buried in Bethune, Bailleul, Ovillers, Plougesteert and Boulogne-sur-Mer.
One of my great uncles died in the last months of the First World War. His plane was shot down by six enemy aircraft whilst he was on a reconnaissance mission. He's buried in Belgium. To think that he didn't even live to see his nineteenth birthday ...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Chateau from Edd and Anna points out, in what a dump Fanny Flash is living...but i see her thinking...dear Anna you have to clean up after your guests..and work...while i flirt and drink around France from Chateau to chateau like Queen Victoria did. in England.....in the 1830,s..Cashing in and doing nothing...And that other lazy grifter teabag who was still in bed way after lunch...i bet he was still used at his partyhours in Madrid...Imagine yourself having that bunch at your place...It was good advertising for Edd and Anna..but that was about all..Also a big cheer for Anna to keep a straight and very nice face..Edd couldnt bare with it and left..good for him..

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for any of them as soon as they ask strangers to pay for their living and much more. I find that disgusting :sick:
It is disgusting, so you are right about that. In Selmar's case it's even a double grift: he gets paid with the money SJ has begged for and now he's asking for more to buy his own shit show. Shameless and deeply worrisome. I don't believe for a minute he will be successful, but the fact that he's even trying is off putting and shows how his morals have abandoned him this passed year. Such a lost cause he has become.

• Heart