Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gibson

VIP Member
Here's the link
Fellow Tattlers- we are selling our exclusive services short. We should have levels of access to our exclusive content.

Level one- a mug with the inscription 'Don't rattle a Tattler!' Available for £4

Level two- An exclusive T, with a print of a sewist interpretation. Inscribed 'if you have an 'ist...you get the gist! £10

Level 3- An exclusive handbag, or man pouch (bought in NY) it comes with a TT logo and a lucky penny. £50

Level 4- An exclusive manifest lesson on how to manifest common sense. Ideal for those who are delusional and like to waste money. This is a steal at £80 for a one off session with our resident Common sense Tattlers.

Unlock:

Level 5- Private Tattler lessons on the forum on how to spot a Grifter. In this day and age you can't be to careful with your money. This comes with exclusive sign up rights and you may have an honourable mention as an agent by our resident M @MojoDublin priceless...all enquiries to Tattle life for this exclusive offer. We will know if you're genuine when you sign. Price on application

Level 6. After your induction level there are more levels to unlock. Join us in our exclusive and creative journey as we discuss and manifest all things related to Shitoos, art, music, floristry,love and plenty of laughter. Price on application to Tattle life.

Disclaimer: joining Tattle life can seriously affect your sleep. You may become addicted and may watch more vlogs than you intended. Please use the forums wisely for support if this is the case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why do I find this funny? :LOL: ;):m
its a boy.png

All the gangster grannies who have long been in denial or unaware of MPK's sexual proclivities will finally awaken to the reality that SJ isn't MPK's type!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Gibson

VIP Member
Whilst reading through the comments this morning. I just want to say, that I enjoy for the most part, each and everyone's opinion. I don't care which side of the Continent anyone is from.
Eurovision is a bit of trivial fun(for those who enjoy it) a way to forget that we have all been through terrible times. It has taken it's toll on us all.
I respect the fact that many answer this forum in English as often that is not their first language. So, from a lazy English-speaking man, thank you.
I respect the fact that so many of you share your humour and make me laugh on miserable days through that weird world of home working. It allows me a respite from the drudgery.
Most of all I enjoy that we do have plenty in common, we're from all walks of life and I've had my eyes opened on many an occasion. I can now converse with the offspring on subjects I had no idea about before. I thank you for that.

So raise a tipple of your choice and celebrate all of our differences. Grab your tattle dabbers in preparation for tonight's Shittoo bingo.
✌🖖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
One thing I don't understand, why does it have to be a château, Selmar ? If you want a ballroom of 10 x 10 m as you said, you would have to buy a château in the size of Versailles or so. In smaller châteaux they used the enfilade rooms for balls, several smaller rooms en suite. If they have a seperate ballroom it's much smaller. Think of the maintaining costs, heating, water, electricity all the year !
IMO some nice farm house with a big barn would be more appropriate for your project. With your skills you could easily insulate it, renovate it and install your ballroom there, with solar panels on the roof. Your house should be located nearby to some bigger town to attract enough people. A-heap-in-the-middle-of-nowhere-château doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
🍷 :) I've been watching the Bordeaux vlog alone, as my wife is yapping with her friend who is staying with us this weekend. A childless friend...which is very evident, though mine are teenagers now. When I see Stephanie getting the goss from Michael in the chapel, and then they shudder like vampires in the sun when the little boy arrives:LOL: well it is funny!👻👻👻 The pair of them are both too narcissistic to be good parents, so I guess it is a blessing that they are not. I was, and am, selfish myself...but not to that extent... I would die for my kids, and I do put their needs before my own. Anna is a class act, and as such she can carry that tooth off. Imperfections can be interesting on the right people. She and her husband endure these vloggers with dignity, must have been so pleased when they left. Stephanie is definitely planning for the future with Trotter. She understands him, they are both vampires. She knows he is unreliable and impulsive, but she can work with that. She also knows that his charm is worth investing in for her brand, so she will use him to her advantage. He has his followers under his spell, it is amazing to see how they adore the feckless liar. They share so much those two, a meeting of egos. He wants to split his time between whoring in Spain and grifting from France, poor Phillip will have to put up with Trotter more than he would like to I guess. 🦔🐿🦔🐿🌜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Balmoral

Tattlers ! i've lurked for months because you, mostly, provide answers or comments in accordance (or not) with my thoughts . However, I've had to emerge from the cowardly position of observation to enquire as to why FRK's latest giggle fest has not provoked more, or even some ire in anyone. or did i miss that? I was tempted to re-view and account for the ridiculous amount of laughter by Marie, obliterated anything Anna had to say. But the most egregious behaviour, albeit at the very end of the interminable laugh fest was Marie, making herself 'so happy' by picking all the wildflowers along the 'hedgeGrows' . Perhaps I was the only unfortunate who watched the entire video, which would have eliminated anyone else viewing the denuding of the landscape just so Marie could selfishly place them in a jam jar whereupon their life expectancy is shortened dramatically, preventing re-seeding for next year. Imagine if every asshole decided to brighten their individual life by picking every wildflower they see. The free car, I cannot even entertain! nevertheless, it is happening.

Generally, I am a Philliphender but his comments about how he looks after grandparents is so so so Gen Y1 - when he mentions seeing them once a week, (!!) as if this is supreme dedication to their well-being. 'Looking after' usually demands more than that. So, his parents actually look after their parents and once a week, poor old nonna has to bake something for Phillip's lunch whereupon, she has to polish the silver, break out the good china, all the while, Phillip is 'looking' after them. Visiting your grandparents once a week, as he stated, falls short of care giving,

Rant over, back to the lurk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
From "Michael's back at the chateau". :rolleyes:
Paula Wynne
Paula Wynne
vor 1 Stunde

He's such a talented young man and has the looks of a movie star! He's a writer, musician, photographer, cinematographer, editor, producer, actor, artist, painter, designer, speaker, and I could go on and on! Michael is the full package! I didn't even mention his wit, humor, and kindness! He's quite the gentleman!

Good old Steph adds a great comment:

Steph M.

Steph M.
vor 46 Minuten (bearbeitet)

@Paula Wynne Really ? Haven't seen all this yet. Just discovering him with his vlogs and Stephanie's ones. I'm surprised by what you say. Are there any other places (galleries, blogs, professional vlogs, exhibitions, catalog) where we can see all his art/work ?

and then: 🥳:LOL::LOL::LOL:

beautifullife
vor 43 Minuten

@Steph M. you just need to watch all of the Chateau Diares with Michael in the to see how gifted and talented he is

Steph M.

Steph M.
vor 40 Minuten

@b3autifullife I did.

:ROFLMAO:😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I think for once he feels like he belongs.
Like,... I wish I had lived in June and Ward Cleavers house growing up. Lol ( no, seriously) and Davy may have wished for the camaraderie he feels at Lalande when he was growing up. ( but didn't have).

I think all the people who end up at the shitoo are trying to find something they missed growing up.
I think you are so right. Communal living situations will always attract similar types of people. They are often looking for something they can't find in everyday life, an escape, a fantasy. Games and play are a big part of this.
When I was young I lived in a commune in an old mansion for a while, (I was a true dippy hippy), and we had regular games nights, charades, fancy dress etc. It's easy to start out feeling you are part of a perfect community. It feels like a utopia, a new way of living. Then the cracks start to show and the personality clashes start. People have affairs, then break up which can destabilise a close community. . You start to get bored and annoyed by some of the people and realise that some are social misfits or mentally ill and do you really want to be there with them? and at that point you go back to reality..( Iris Murdoch's novel "The Bell" is a great novel about a fracturing commune.)
I think the earlier vlogs were lovely. The volunteers were nice, youngish people looking for adventure before they settled down in their lives. Now it feels as if every new person is on the make, clinging on to Stephanie, to launch their own business or vlog, as Stephanie hags becomes obsessed with collecting tat to appease her rich patreons. The dynamics have changed. Even otherwordly Selmar had got in on the act.
I was actually pleased to see Michael Potts Nic and their partners return to the chateau. The vlogs were getting so boring. I'm looking forward to Cat returning, (if she can with all the confusion over the amber status France has in the UK.).

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MarquisOfNadaillac

Another fekking hilarious scene on today's vlog: SJ GAY OUTING MPK!
MPK: "I've been in Madrid for two months...for my first cup of tea would be a cup of men's tea!"
SJ: "I'm sorry, no Michael, that's only for the men! I'm sorry."
MPK: "I am a man!"
Blah blah blah
SJ: "It's too manly for Michael!"

View attachment 583250

Yaaa 😞😞 Not cool to do this at all, even if we all know it... This sorta goes back to how she treated Clara's friends as well, IMO?

SJ is clearly homophobic, or at least likes to belittle, emasculate, or make public "jokes" about it - you don't out people or make snide comments and then CHOOSE to not edit them out, when you are supposedly his "best friend."

Not Michaelfending here at all, just trying to point out how horrible SJ is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I didn't read it like that. He is staying where he is for a while and so will continue with jobs as before but in the meantime will be looking for his own place with the ballroom.........

While I remain happily employed at Stephanie’s château for the near future, I have a growing aspiration to begin focusing on my own projects. An important goal for me is my future ballroom, where I will return to the monthly Diner Dansant I once used to host. And, because one cannot have a proper, beautiful and permanent ballroom without it being attached to a beautiful building, I will be looking for a château of my own.

I look forward to taking you with me and opening up a little more to you along the way................................

So to me it seems that nothing will change immediately and his trips to find the beautiful building will be filmed as now. Two worries though, Tatyana is one but poor Ruby and the chickens is the other. Chickens won;t mind when he leaves but the little cat will pine probably.
I am sure he will get the cat thrown at him as he leaves, Stephanie is not the patron saint of little people or animals. He is believing the hype though, just like Marie and the rest,- he thinks what is happening with Youtube at Lalande will happen for him. I suspect his followers will dwindle as soon as he closes the door behind him, it is Stephanie Jarvis that has the magic, not the building or anyone else who decides they want a bit of the pie. It will happen what happened to Tomaz, and he will be trying desperately to renovate some old pile...probably alone. Without the hype I bet Tatiana will get bored of him too. I would love to be proven wrong of course, I wish him all the best in fact, he seems a nice man though a bit too much of a dreamer. I am not pessimistic, but I live in the world of finance and I know that money makes the world go round. A message to Seeingitasitis; I think renewal of vowes is something Selmar would do, not me. Never. And please stop talking about expensive skincare people, I would rather not think about how much money my household throws away on stuff that does nothing more than Nivea :oops: Have a nice day folks, I am off to make some money...or perhaps I should just set up a Patreon!? :LOL: Teach people how shares work, how to run a budget, and to surf, and perhaps read their names out loud? First I would have to visit Lalande and seduce the princess...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Uhoh...more Humble Opinions: (just in case you are having a boring Monday ;)Here's a little Michael-bashing, and some Philipfending.
Enjoy.o_O
Quoting Dear B:
"I hope where ever you are you have had a nice week end.
What have you been viewing recently? I must admit to be doing more reading than viewing over the last few days.
I prefer practical & informative vlogs, something I can gain something from...history, travel..a skill, restorations etc...I am not into reality TV my wee mammy used to love Jeremy Kyle & the soaps..I couldn't sit for 5mins looking at them personally. I like content that is natural not staged & choreographed.
I can't be dealing with all the forced drama re Mr. Petherick. It actually gives me a pain in my head like something sharp is being inserted through the middle of it.....he found love in Madrid & that is why he stayed 10 weeks & ignored his supporters oh lala...nothing wrong with finding a soul mate....is it right to plaster the poor chap all over social media to be scrutinised & criticised when the only crime he has committed is to befriend Michael. There was absolutely NO need to provide these details if he respected that young man at all just 1 teeny weeny wee bit he would have respected his privacy. But in true fashion, what he says is clearly not what he means & definitely not what he does. In the trailer he gives his followers bait that he has fond love...then in the vlog he doesn't divulge saying he wants to keep him private!!!! That is absolutely what he should have done. Michael must think he is like the character Xanthe in the book we just read for the book club...moving back & forward in different eras...because he has returned like the prodigal son expecting to take up where he left off without any apology or explanation with truth & back bone to his patrons he has accepted $5000 per month from his patrons & not delivered, besides being morally wrong it is breach of contract. He continues to accept donations from people via go fund me & buy me a coffee for a cottage renovation which he states the owners, Billy & Gwendoline nor he can restore without financial help...mmm....that sounds inaccurate Michael himself has been earning in excess of 10k per month for the last year he could well afford to fund that project without any charitable donations..is it deception...taking money by false pretenses..it is certainly not right. I'm sure the majority of those people making those donations do not have that disposable income each month...it is very wrong. So many people were looking forward to follow the journey of the cottage & contribute...they have been badly let down.
He actually thinks he is entitled...."The Dream Team" is back....more like a bloody nightmare!! How demoralising was that for Philip who has done a grand job since he started helping with the vlogs collecting a lot of supporters on the way. Stand aside Philip..the main man is back....& there you have the root..I am the best no one can do as good a job as me & it doesn't matter what I do my super fans will help me up onto my pedestal & replace the batteries in my halo!! Someone you can depend on & who is reliable is worth far more to you than someone who may have a slight edge on ability but are as dependable as a babies bottom....because they will always let you down & fill your head with excuses. How many promises were made to supporters & patrons for vlogs & material that never appeared?
I feel for Stephanie, because she is between a rock & a hard place can't do good for doing bad. You know we can love our friends & family to bits but not always like what they do or what they become....it doesn't mean we love them any less!!!
This attitude has altered my enjoyment of the vlogs.
I have cooled a bit on a lot of the chateau vlogs, there is so much shared content which I find boring. I used to love Sunday's at the Chateau, now I'm not complaining they have been reduced I understand it is difficult to vlog every day!, but I enjoyed the range of topics covered, I miss that.
With covid restrictions relaxing & people able to indulge in other activities I'm thinking the vlog viewings will suffer across the board, they will have to come up with game plans if they want to hold onto their audience....."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Some fans are going to discover another "universe" soon... :

Groovy 1970's Channel
1 day ago
Isn't it lovely to see Michael back. Being a great fan of Michael I would love to know the girl'd name he has fallen in love with. It would be nice to see her at the Gardener's Cottage. Can't wait for Michael's next vlog!

Hide reply

Jacqueline Reynolds
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 day ago (edited)
Michael is gay. Its never been a secret.

Another one :

Derek G
1 day ago
So did MP come out?

Hide 4 replies

Jacqueline Reynolds
Jacqueline Reynolds
23 hours ago
Its never been a secret?

Derek Geddes
Derek G
23 hours ago
@Jacqueline Reynolds really, I did not know?

urskaska
urskaska
18 hours ago
@Derek Geddes it's so obvious.

Derek Geddes
Derek
18 hours ago
It would be grossly unfair to jump to the conclusion and very disingenuous if the truth is not been addressed it’s 2021 after all

Poor Groovy 1970... who really thinks that Michael met the woman of his life in Madrid (see above)... !

From MPK latest vlog (months ago) :

Groovy 1970's Channel
1 day ago
Michael, what a great video you are so talented. It looks as though you have found love in Madrid, I'm sure my fellow patreons and I don't mind paying for your two-month stay, you are the best!

Hide reply

chapichapo78
chapichapo78
2 hours ago
You don't mind paying for a complete stranger's holiday? If you have too much money, you might want to donate it to people who actually need help, it's not like there is a shortage of humanitarian crises around the world but spending 2 months with one's recently met boyfriend doesn't exactly constitute one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
There was no reason, zero, for Snorty to be in the video today. Put the camera on a tripod and let everyone enjoy an interaction between two friends, Snorty is so ugly, unsophisticated and adds nothing to a conversation but cringeworthy noises. Take the beanie off we all know you are balding so style your hair in a more flattering way.
I am sure you are a nice person really. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but also not the most important thing about a person. Phillip looks quite averagely fine, no need to slaughter him, he never claimed to be Brad Pitt :oops: Some find his snorty laugh funny, others irritating, but let's not call people ugly?

• Heart
  • Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
1621551407365.png

Hey Teabaggist, just come out. Everybody already knows. Or are you planning to make a sob story comeback video where you cry about how you were outed? I'm sure gangsta grannies would send more money after that. We're just waiting for you to cash in on the big secret :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
To satiate your curiosity and not give SJ your view.
BJJ bought a bottle of Sparkeling Red Wine with a red squirrel on the label. Then at the end of the vlog they opened it and tasted it, where to BJJ proclaims it the best wine served that evening (paraphrasing). No manners and no class.
You're so right. They're staying in a Chateau with a vineyard in Bordeaux, their hosts are supplying copious amounts of their finest wines and their guests proclaim that a bottle of Lambrusco (for that is what it was - I clocked the market stall description), was the best wine. Disgraceful, and trust me, Lambrusco, (rose, white and rosso), which was was popular in the early '80s, is definitely not a fine wine! I also noted it was €15. They were robbed. Currently available in Tesco's for £2.75. I kid you not

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I am desperate ti do something with his eyebrows, halfway down his cheeks - they make him look despondent and tragically sad. I'm sure he is a nice guy. His fascination with SJ I don't get.
Why aren't La La fans criticising Selmar for using chateau imagery? Where will he do the dance demonstrations in his camper van? Is he expecting SJ to make a room available at Chateau?
I feel Selmar joining the grifters on patreon is the ultimate evidence of the contagious behaviour of his mistress. He has always claimed to be interested in working alone and to be able to put effort into making things beautiful. Now he’s suddenly okay with getting paid for doing nothing? He has fallen deep, and not just in my esteem. It will surely be his ticket out of there, sooner than expected perhaps and with hardly anything like a backbone left. No future in this for him and Inreally don’t care. He truly is a scoudral like the rest of them and I don’t mean that in a loving way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Petit Sange

B1269C08-1C6F-4895-8E12-2AB92ACF6053.jpeg

The savagery of this comment buried in Fannys latest Instagram foto 🙈🙉🙊
(Furiously googling ‘Mr Burns Teeth’...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30