Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purejuice

VIP Member
[
Not sure what the hot water bottle was about, other than attention... It seems much warmer at LaGorce than LaLaLand.
Or it could be a symptom of anemia, hypothyroidism, arteriosclerosis, Raynaud's disease, diabetes, or anorexia.

I can only partly agree. Sure they are adults, but living with SJ for a while and being the subject of her narcissistic attacks, has ripped them from any
Don't know about the fully formed prefrontal cortexes.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

purejuice

VIP Member
BTW, who else is enjoying the posts on this thread about Buddhist monasteries? :m
Germane, your honor, to the study of grifting gurus ripping off damaged devotees in an isolated communal setting whose criteria are known only to them, like Stephanie Jarvis. As stipulated in remarks. Which are written, if not read, strategically.
Similarly, may we inquire how would a discussion of the difference between Conservative and Reform Judaism, be germane to anything discussed here? Aside from the close-mindedness of conservatives most unwisely remarked upon by someone misinformed?:m:m:m

Last edited:

purejuice

VIP Member
Are you speaking of the chateau of Annie Uechtritz? She's on IG only, doesn't and would never beg for money she's way beyond their level. It's super neutral, historically appropriate - so much better than these shittoos filled with used shittoo 🤣
No, but thank you for the tip. Her IG is gorgeous.
The one I have in mind is like 13th c? South west France? I'll see if I can find it.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I know they are so entitled it’s beyond me ... zero content to offer but give me cash anyway cause I’m Stephanies mate , I wonder what SJ thinks about it all , I think she must be embarrassed too , at least she works on her channel and content and it is entertaining, the rest are taking the piss, especially Marie and selmar, they are just so dull and average Alfie’s ! MPKs ego on steroids he’s living his best life and it’s all for free ... when people see adverts of children with no food and water why do they prefer to give to the likes of Marie and co ? I think fair enough if you are putting in the work to make your channel good ( like SJ) but as for the rest of them it’s a bloody outrage! Did anyone see Johnny Darko chateau channel last night ... I was watching through my hands when he touched on cash grabs .. check it out !

Her channel looks good like a Monet.

• Haha

Aquablue

Chatty Member
Jill the gift that keeps on giving.
View attachment 587502

Jill dear, did you have a spa bath before you were arrested and does you new "house" have communal or private showers?
May I ask, who exactly is Jill? I have seen jokes about her for ages and I missed reading what her deal was when I joined and skimmed through all the older threads.

sissel sid

Scottish/English/Irish/Welsh/French/German/Monegasque/Austrian/Australian.... World politics aside

There is only one thing now that can unite these tired tatlers ...... a shared despair at the lives, laughs and loves of the shit-o.

Let us turn our swords not on eachother but remember who the real enemy is... the grifters.

In short, let's all move on shall we.
Agree.....

purejuice

VIP Member
I did not read past you post yet , apologies if I’ve misunderstood. I find his plan quite beautiful. If only they follow it .
His plan is the only way out. He is the voice of sanity and I only watch now to see if the forces of good he represents prevail. Truly.

Arfarf

VIP Member
Hey people! When watching the tour of Anna and Ed's chateau the last like 5 minutes I could hear voices but there was no visual???? Did BJJ screw up videoing or is it my device that is wonky? Anyone else have this malfunction. occur?

Wee Donkey

I thought Marc was from Montserrat, as in the Caribbean Island that had much of its accommodation destroyed by the volcano. (There are new settlements being built by EU, UK and USA, but a fair chunk is unsafe, and being slowly extracted for chemicals..

YerraYaBoy

It's my business if he's hiring rent boys for two months on my widow's mite. If I'm paying for it and he's lying explicitly to me about it, it's my business.
But the malfeasance of the in or out person is not the point being discussed here. The point is, Jarvis did out him to any fans who watch her, against his will as conveyed by his actions. He has not outed himself to the gangans. She did.
Can you quote what she said that outed him? I may have missed it.

Last edited: