The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicki Positano got so many requests for birthday shoutouts she had to announce she wouldn't do any.
These people are crazy. I love Nicki but having her announce my birthday or that of anybody I know would be the end.

Amazon shows Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill as a published author on the topic of making soap. Her Twitter looks sweetly hippie too, with hedgehogs and blackberries. Her blog is Harry Potter slash. Assuming its the same Tatyana Valda et al., which is a fairly rare fingerprint.
Nikki is my favourite YouTuber. She is an adult and acts like one.

Reactions: 16
Yo. Philip. Skinny jeans are out. They're aging. Gen Z is all about the new mom jeans.
This means you can start eating again.

About Covid :

I wonder what is Selmar going to do ? Vaccination for the over 50's has started in France this week. He's 53.

Registrations for all age are open from today on. So logically, the rest of the Lalanders should do it as well.

Will he register ? Can he register ? Will he make an appointment ? He must register and make his appointment online with the official website Doctolib or Santé.fr or they can make a call to a special number.

It would be very interesting to follow ;)
In case anybody from Lalande is actually reading, here's how to register Selmar and the rest of you, for a COVID vax in France. I would imagine as public-facing workers in a B and B the government would require you all get them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And Nutti is having hair loss issues because she needs to get at least 10 inches cut off! It would be more flattering, more age appropriate and release tension on her scalp.
She didn't get it cut enough, looks like just a trim. She needs to get it to shoulder length if the issue is traction alopecia.

Reactions: 9
I do not believe Philip has the allergies to the level he states. Probabley more an intolerance versus an alkergic reaction. I have friends and family members with such severe allergies, one misstep causes severe illness. This includes eggs, peanuts, gluten, dairy and strawberries. Living in the middle of nowhere I would have thought he would be cooking his own food and ensuring cross contamination is 100% avoided. Eg you can't use the same toaster for gluten bread as non gluten. Cutlery and serving utensils are kept seperately. That his allergies are left to others is totally irresponsible. If you have seen a reaction to eggs, peanuts or gluten in a child you would be frightened to the level of having a seperate kitchen. It is terrifying.
2 weeks agoMy 21 year old son bit into a health bar which had a sliver of peanut, his body told him at once. I rushed him to A&E. it was terrifying as his throat was starting to close up. He forgot to read the May contain part of the ingredients on this occasion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nicki Positano got so many requests for birthday shoutouts she had to announce she wouldn't do any.
These people are crazy. I love Nicki but having her announce my birthday or that of anybody I know would be the end.

Amazon shows Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill as a published author on the topic of making soap. Her IG looks sweetly hippie too, with hedgehogs and blackberries. Her blog is Harry Potter slash. Assuming it's the same Tatyana Valda et al., which is a fairly rare fingerprint.
two failed attempts at raising money for her causes on GoFundMe ( £0 raised for £10,000 target). Raising her profile via Lalalande can only be good for her.
you need a strong stomach for her Facebook pages though .

Reactions: 7
two failed attempts at raising money for her causes on GoFundMe ( £0 raised for £10,000 target). Raising her profile via Lalalande can only be good for her.
you need a strong stomach for her Facebook pages though .
I don't begrudge animal welfare advocates publishing real photographs of humans torturing meat animals.
I don't draw conclusions about her from attempted animal welfare fundraising, successful or not.

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't begrudge animal welfare advocates publishing real photographs of humans torturing meat animals.
No judgement given on my part just an observation. Pretty harrowing stuff, man's inhumanity to other living things. With you all the way on that one

• Heart
It is also classic attention-seeking behaviour. Look at me! Look at me! at every mealtime. His egg "allergy" probably just means he has had a lot of them thrown at him.

He doesn't seem to have had exposure to anything much.

Ingénue.
Most people I know with serious allergies don't mention it too often. They either care for their own food or just pretend to not be hungry and eat nothing at all or have eaten at home already.
All this talk about " I eat this but not this" is so annoying, who cares anyway? Saying this as someone with allergies myself🙄

Reactions: 14
Marie said in the very beginning of gag that the last time they were there was Christmas. In the CD Christmas video Nic, Marie and Antone weren't in the video... Wonder how many other people were there and not in the video...
There are 11 people pictured in the vlog
The table is laid for 16 - she said she was having 16 for Christmas dinner

Potty & Ruth, Davey, Hash, FRK, Nutti, BJJ, Fanny, Dana & son, Selmar, Nic, Marie, Antoine = 14
The other two could be .. Danas other son and husband ??

1620755246492.png

1620755423313.png

1620755716360.png

1620755837316.png

The rules for France at Christmas

1620756183309.png

1620756212986.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He'll always be Teabag Trotter to me. Not interested in whether or not the diehard fans make a connection as they are beyond redemption.
👍
Yup threads are for tattlers -
were not a charity ....for the bewildered

Despite their ability to google ....and do research themselves

Sir trotter of METHERICK has a thread 🧵...
As dose lonesome Ryan

Like the graveyard 🪦 no one visits

Glossary is a fabulous tool when read ....

odd the flying monkeys 🐒 that pop into tell how to run a thread 🧵 as it’s to hard for them to concentrate....

Now whom does that remind you of
Lalande 🔧 spanner’s
😈😈😈😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
case anybody from Lalande is actually reading, here's how to register Selmar and the rest of you, for a COVID vax in France. I would imagine as public-facing workers in a B and B the government would require you all get them.
Here's the link to register at Crozon sur Vauvre.
Totally wrong about B and B employees required by the govt to vax. French gov apparently only requires eldercare workers to vax, and strongly supports the right of employees to refuse to be vaxxed. Bonne chance avec ça, population mutante de boîte de Pétri (Google trans).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker..... FYI - FRK posted an IG story today (11 May) saying, ‘no flowers, as they are going to visit another chateau on Sunday’ ..... I wonder when we will see that on the vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In Germany all the information related to covid and also any other information, documents or forms in various administrations are available also in an "easy language" version.
(for foreigners, people with dementia, handicapped persons, people with low reading competence, etc)
Officers in administration say there is need for easy language forms in over 90 percent in all imaginable areas!

So here the extra easy language version:
1. Wear a mask or people will die!
2. Don't meet people because it's better for you!
3. Don't travel even if you want to!
4. Don't go on vacation even if you are bored!
5. Wash your hands and sing 2x happy birthday!
6. Don't hug people or you might die!
7. Don't beg for money because it's begging!
8. Don't buy a chateau because you can't afford it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear Alton Condra,
Your neice [sic] is visiting Paris for a reason. Paris is a big exciting city with a lot of interesting things for young tourists to do. Why would you send her in the middle of nowhere, into a crumbling, old, rodent infested farmhouse inhabited by a manic shitelaine?
What has your neice [sic] done to you that you dislike her so much?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This was inside her boobwaaar balcony during her quarantine.
it's a bit of card and some paint chips 🤗

1620760468265.png

which made me think of a previous charity, the Covid scam organisation her friend Marina Kim was running in the UK. Did she ever reveal how much she was sending there? Or did she just split profits with Marina straight away, no questions asked....
😶 which covid scam organisation was Marina Kim running ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.