The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not disappointed by you, Michael, as I expected nothing.
The fans should read the book called "He is just not that into you!". The love is definitely a one way street, he has no integrity taking their money.

Reactions: 11
After the Gag show,
The Philip diaries 2021. To be released as memoirs of an innocent Dutchman.

Dear Diary
Today, I became aware of new Covid restrictions as we go into lockdown again. As we have been very careful in the Chateau and only bumped elbows...I now wear my mask on my elbow to protect me.
Dear Diary
O.M.G. A whole cm! Being fitted today for my Bridgerton outfit...the pants will look good. Must practice a bit more, less red now and the suction technique is paying off. I hope the pants are a bit loose to accommodate ;)
Dear Diary
If ever an outfit was made for a man...this was it! I look so good, my hair...everything! I'm a man out of time. Apparently they are designed in the style of C.M.Tow a well known English dandyman. I feel honoured.
Funniest thing I've read - just what I needed after a rotten day! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am only familiar with the deadliest kind of nut allergy which requires an epi-pen to avoid anaphylactic shock, followed by a trip to hospital. I agree with Madam No - if he had a medically diagnosed allergy he would not be in that kitchen let alone staying in that heap.
Well, I'm extremely familiar with the kind of nut allergy where tiny trace amounts don't matter but eating a nut will make your throat swell and and it's very uncomfortable but doesn't kill you.

"The most common symptom of a nut allergy is raised red bumps of skin (hives) and other allergic symptoms such as runny nose, cramps, nausea or vomiting."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The fans should read the book called "He is just not that into you!". The love is definitely a one way street, he has no integrity taking their money.
Maybe we should stop calling Michael teabag, Petherdick, Methdick and what not because the superfans don't get it that we mean him?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe we should stop calling Michael teabag, Petherdick, Methdick and what not because the superfans don't get it that we mean him?
You could put up a photograph of Trotter with his name emblazoned in neon letters and his superfans still wouldn't realise who we were referring to. It amazes me that they haven't requested beatification by the Pope and suggested selling religious icons of his sweaty, unwashed mug to raise funds for more Spanish shagging trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
About Covid :

I wonder what is Selmar going to do ? Vaccination for the over 50's has started in France this week. He's 53.

Registrations for all age are open from today on. So logically, the rest of the Lalanders should do it as well.

Will he register ? Can he register ? Will he make an appointment ? He must register and make his appointment online with the official website Doctolib or Santé.fr or they can make a call to a special number.

It would be very interesting to follow ;)
Why Lalanders won't get the vaccination:

Nati: I don't need it I can eat anything.
Marie: I eat only glutenfree.
Phil: If Steph won't get it I won't either.
Selmar: Oh no, I am happy with Diesel and the forest, I don't neet it.
Isabell: I got already vaccinated in December when it was the turn for the rich white elite privileged South Africans!
Percy: I believe I have it already, Isabelle mentioned something around Xmas.
Gerry: I look so old I got it when it was the turn for the 90years old.
ElectricIan: I get so much Wi-Fi radiation I don't need it.
BuilderIan: I get it once it's available at the local Bricolage
Stephanie: I asked the maire and he said no need because my last antigen test was negative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We could start calling Michael Trotter 'Michael Angelo', as apparently he is SO talented he compares favourably in comparison. I mean, that Chateau design he was forced to sign over 12 months ago, and went public with in Jan, equals the level of output the designer and painter of The Last Supper in the Sistine Chapel, The Creation of Adam, and of course the statue of David. I hear the Tate, and National Portrait Gallery are making space as we type..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We could start calling Michael Trotter 'Michael Angelo', as apparently he is SO talented he compares favourably in comparison. I mean, that Chateau design he was forced to sign over 12 months ago, and went public with in Jan, equals the level of output the designer and painter of The Last Supper in the Sistine Chapel, The Creation of Adam, and of course the statue of David. I hear the Tate, and National Portrait Gallery are making space as we type..
I wouldn't hang Teabagger's childish simple scribbles on my wall even if you paid me!

Reactions: 7
I understand that the trip to Madrid was to enable Trotter to secure models for his new improved version of The Creation of Adam. I would appear to be complete.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Some of the patrons are so out of it, they have forgotten they have a recurring payment every month to this loser. This happens quite a bit, especially to older folks with memory issues. Scammers and cons love it!

They need to have their finances checked by their NOK or Power of attorney, scary what can be found when oldies accounts are examined especially if it has been a significant amount over a lengthy period.

Antoine is probably the one to inherit one day the chateau so he should learn very early how to make the money to afford the vacation home he got used to im his childhood.
By the time he finishes school I bet Lala is the last place of earth he would want to be having been dragged there away from friends his age every time he had time off school to have to witness adults behaving like juveniles. Only so many Lego sets he can assemble.

As an aside, just had my first vac today. I got Astra Zenica with 12 weeks to next one. Husband got text for appointment tomorrow, he's getting Pfizer with four week gap. Jealous.... But I did get my hair dye done on hairdressers today, second day open since 24/12/20, so looking good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Partly correct. A chill born in France from foreign parents is not a French citizen at birth. he can become a French citizen from 13 on :

From the French governement website :
If the child was born in France to foreign parents
A child born in France to foreign parents is French by birth only in one of the following 3 situations:

At least one of his parents was born in France (whatever his nationality)
At least one of his parents was born in Algeria before July 3, 1962
He was born stateless in France

(I was thinking he was born from French parents. But you must be right. His parents might have been American).

BUT he said he was "French born"... I suppose he's lying and re creating is biography haha.

From the French governement website : How to become a French citizen if you are born in France from foreign parents :

"between 13 and 16 years old

Terms & Conditions
Foreign parents of a child aged 13 to 16 can claim French nationality on their behalf by declaration if the following 3 conditions are met:
The child was born in France
The child has usually resided in France since the age of 8
The child resides in France on the day of the declaration
The consent of the child is obligatory unless his mental or physical faculties do not allow it.

Between 16 and 18 years old
Terms & Conditions
Children born in France to foreign parents can become French without waiting for their majority.
From the age of 16, he can claim French nationality by declaration if he meets the following 2 conditions:
He resides in France on the day of the declaration
He has had his habitual residence in France for a continuous or discontinuous period of at least 5 years since the age of 11
He can do this alone without parental authorization unless he is prevented from expressing his will by an alteration of his mental or bodily faculties."

At 18 years old
Terms & Conditions
Any child born in France to foreign parents obtains French nationality at the age of 18 if he meets the following 3 conditions:

He resides in France when he turns 18
He has had his habitual residence in France for a continuous or discontinuous period of at least 5 years since the age of 11
His foreign parents are not diplomatic agents or career consuls
If you do not meet these conditions, check if you can become French by another procedure.

Entre 13 et 16 ans
Conditions
Les parents étrangers d'un enfant âgé de 13 à 16 ans peuvent réclamer, en son nom, la nationalité française par déclaration si les 3 conditions suivantes sont remplies :
  • L'enfant est né en France
  • L'enfant réside habituellement en France depuis l'âge de 8 ans
  • L'enfant réside en France le jour de la déclaration
Le consentement de l'enfant est obligatoire sauf si ses facultés mentales ou physiques ne le permettent pas.

Entre 16 ans et 18 ans
Conditions
L'enfant né en France de parents étrangers peut devenir Français sans attendre sa majorité.
Il peut, dès l'âge de 16 ans, réclamer la nationalité française par déclaration s'il remplit les 2 conditions suivantes :
  • Il réside en France le jour de la déclaration
  • Il a eu sa résidence habituelle en France pendant une période continue ou discontinue d'au moins 5 ans depuis l'âge de 11 ans
Il peut faire seul cette démarche sans autorisation parentale sauf s'il est empêché d'exprimer sa volonté par une altération de ses facultés mentales ou corporelles.
Whichever way, situation, or category in the above conditions mentioned, the person still has to obtain French citizenship by application or reapplication and must still meet residency requirements before doing so. Fact is, one can actually lose French citizenship. If one has "lost" their French citizenship, they can reapply to obtain it, which was my point. LokiCleveland said he "had the thought a few times...to reapply." But like I also mentioned, he might also just be lying about it.

Monsieur Loki.png

Anyhow...
1620707526876.jpg

How does Philip model ROLLING? What exactly does he roll? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree! I think it's a lot of attention seeking and symptomatic of a form of hypochondria. It may also be his excuse for being so damn skinny! Honestly, he looks so out of proportion with that big head and skinny little ankles, especially when he is wearing women's skinny jeans.

Some of the patrons are so out of it, they have forgotten they have a recurring payment every month to this loser. This happens quite a bit, especially to older folks with memory issues. Scammers and cons love it!

If he really had a nut allergy, he wouldn't step foot in that kitchen. Even the smell of nuts or any nut oil droplets in the air would set off a reaction. He's just full of BS.
And I’ve never seen an EpiPen in the ShitO. Being literally in the middle of nowhere with those allergies his doctor would insist he have one with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably good idea to call people by their actual names so when people perform a Google search this site will come up and people can make better decisions on whom they support.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, here's something I didn't ever expect to say! I am certainly not a fan of anything related to Chateau Basminger but I've just watched Sadie and Ma clean the Chateau chapel. They certainly put the Lalande crew to shame, let alone that waste of oxygen brother of hers.
Certainly worth a watch.

Chateau Chapel

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isn't that Loki Cleveland?
German tattlers may recognize the person. Does sort of resemble him doesn’t it? To be quite honest I’m very jealous of his legs & how he can pull off the short skirt & spiked heels!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Great! Interesting how they read out patrons' birthdays at the end, surprised some of those demented fans haven't asked Steph to do that, she could hardly refuse!!
Nicki Positano got so many requests for birthday shoutouts she had to announce she wouldn't do any.
These people are crazy. I love Nicki but having her announce my birthday or that of anybody I know would be the end.

Amazon shows Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill as a published author on the topic of making soap. Her IG looks sweetly hippie too, with hedgehogs and blackberries. Her blog is Harry Potter slash. Assuming it's the same Tatyana Valda et al., which is a fairly rare fingerprint.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.