The Chateau Diaries #35 Tattlers don't Rattle when Lie Lie Land tries to Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have nephews and nieces so maybe cousins or her godchildren, or BJJ?!!

Unless of course she marries, which puts a completely different spin on things....not too sure about French Inheritance law at the moment. I believe it's changed since I was widowed in 2007.....

Reactions: 3
It's amazing what you find when you go down the rabbit hole of YouTube vlogs.
Ian (the one who just left on tonights vlog) has his own channel on there and posted about sailing in Corsica a month ago.
Whether this was last year or this year, not sure. Interesting nevertheless re timelines.
He is also a bit of a drone fanatic as well.

You forgot that he can also rearrange spode and sports a couple of different hairstyles in the vlog. What a talent!
That's worth a mention 🤣
That Ian at seems to have a life and interests outside CLL and even if he drifts around a lot, at least he seems more normal than the rest of them. He must have a private source of income to live like that but I suppose he doesn't have to pay for board and lodging if he does some work. I wonder if Davy gets free board. He is very awkward in that setting but he also seems to be a bit on the defensive. There was no way he would give any credit to Dan for what he does. And yes, Dan is not a trained gardener but he works hard and achieves a lot more than most of the others. Davy is very keen for it to be known that he is the expert. However, you can't hep sympathising with a reserved person like him stuck in that menagerie!

My experience has been once children old enough taught to read labels and how to cook and to always have own food. I'm starting to wonder if he is anorexic, his obsession with cutlery is beyond weird.
Mummy and Grandma have always cooked for him, no doubt.

Yes...ah...‘there’s the rub’...she has a beautiful face, far more naturally beautiful than Jarvis. Yet, she’s built like a line backer.
Hence, why her old man keeps returning...Jarvis has her one upped ther
She's very tall, much taller than Nic, I guess, but I agree she's beautiful and altogether different from the childish Madame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It would be hilarious if loads of patrons turn up and want to go all over the house and up to the attic to inspect the work!
I have no doubt these guerilla grannies will snoop around every corner of the shitoo and open any door without asking.
Remember, Stefanny said that we're all part of the shitoo family so we have every right to march straight into her boudwaaaarh, right?

• Haha
It would be hilarious if loads of patrons turn up and want to go all over the house and up to the attic to inspect the work!
I think our shittalaine hopes, since many of her patreons are from overseas, and probably quite old....that they are not able to visit, just send money , but never come..But i get the feeling some will come..that will make nice footage for the diaries.. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think our shittalaine hopes, since many of her patreons are from overseas, and probably quite old....that they are not able to visit, just send money , but never come..But i get the feeling some will come..that will make nice footage for the diaries.. ;)
It's ok, she would just have to sing at them and they would be out of there faster than a rat up a pipe.

• Haha
I get the feeling Antoine has to be the one to buy Fanny Flash out in time, if he wants to keep the chateau...i cannot see her spending her old days there..
I get the feeling Antoine won't give a tit about that HMN in time, other than resentment to the place that holds his haunting bad childhood memories. She won't stay there for sure, will move on to something more fancy. But she is not doing the place up for future generations of Jarvisses, low and behold there be any. That excuses might have worked for her when she had nothing and had to live on her family' and friends money, it certainly doesn't work anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I get the feeling Antoine won't give a tit about that HMN in time, other than resentment to the place that holds his haunting bad childhood memories. She won't stay there for sure, will move on to something more fancy. But she is not doing the place up for future generations of Jarvisses, low and behold there be any. That excuses might have worked for her when she had nothing and had to live on her family' and friends money, it certainly doesn't work anymore.
I wonder whether it is worth more than they paid for it yet...could she even sell it? What with all these half-cocked and unfinished jobs it might even be worth less by now, despite the €€€€€ poured down its (fat-blocked) drains.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But how can they if the ceiling has to come down ? Far too much work going on. She can’t possibly have guests in that mess 😉

Reactions: 11
I wonder whether it is worth more than they paid for it yet...could she even sell it? What with all these half-cocked and unfinished jobs it might even be worth less by now, despite the €€€€€ poured down its (fat-blocked) drains.
It's worth what any crazy person would pay for it, I guess. And judging from her audience there's a lot of crazy persons out there.

• Haha
But how can they if the ceiling has to come down ? Far too much work going on. She can’t possibly have guests in that mess 😉
They may not be able to stay there...but they still can visit..rambling on the gates... :p But our shitalaine wont be there..off to do travels for her vlogs..leaving her downstairs staff, i mean fellow-lalanders to deal with it..

• Haha
I suspect that some will definitely make the trip, not only to visit their "new family" but to specifically look for all the crap they've mailed them for GAG and where SJ put it in the house. That's a nightmare for Nati if she has to pull stuff out and place it in plain sight based on arriving guests! SJ has been safe with the pandemic. But once it's done, it's going to get crazy.

• Haha
I suspect that some will definitely make the trip, not only to visit their "new family" but to specifically look for all the crap they've mailed them for GAG and where SJ put it in the house. That's a nightmare for Nati if she has to pull stuff out and place it in plain sight based on arriving guests! SJ has been safe with the pandemic. But once it's done, it's going to get crazy.
I can't wait..

I watched a few minutes of Sadie, why can't she dress appropriately for the task in hand.

I'm just very curious why people think BJJ is straight and with SJ? It's been obvious to me that he is quite gay and has replaced SJ's former GBF (Gay Best Friend) MPK. I'm gay. My gaydar, as they say, goes off. He has many traits of a GBF...shopping, clothing, collecting things like Spode, etc. I'm not criticizing him or saying he's a gay cliché. I'm just stating what I feel is obvious to me..just like it was obvious to me from the beginning that MPK was gay. There's an ambiguity in behavior that a gay person might do if they don't want to come out publicly. Never has BJJ ever spoken of an old girlfriend or anything....it's all about avoiding chats that could draw attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A shame that Astra Zeneca didn't respect the contract they signed with European Union and didn't deliver the doses promised to Europe.
Consequently Europe had to wait and now is suing them....
A mess.
Apart from the fact that the EU at the time they were suing AZ, had a stockpile of millions of doses, and folks were claiming various age groups weren't protected etc so didn't need the jab. Plus their orders were in after the UK and other buyers.. so it was a case of 'I'm suing you because you're putting us in correct order of buyer, and not giving us what we've ordered, even though we're telling folks not to take from the stockpile we've already got'. How dare AZ supply the UK when the UK bought doses months before the EU, cleared the doses months before the EU..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't wait..

I watched a few minutes of Sadie, why can't she dress appropriately for the task in hand.
Sadie wants to be a Kardashian. Again, another one living in France that can't speak any French. She had a video where she kept saying what sounded like "Gardinor" and then I realized she was at Gare du Nord. Pitiful. That was the same video filming the down and out in Paris which also highlights her racism. There's an old Facebook post of hers from 10 years ago that surfaced where she refers to Muslims as "Dirty Muslim C*unts".

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.