The Chateau Diaries #34 Every court needs its clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they are lonely and tired of lockdowns and see the gowns, the china, the carefree capering and want to feel that their Morrisons candle or knitted coaster is really to be a part of that LaLaLande magic. This is at the heard of the harm that SJ is doing. She should have called time on GAG months and months ago. It is obscene and morally corrupt.
I remember one outfit sent a few weeks ago which was a horrible metallic two piece I think, and the sender said she didn’t want to give it to the local charity shop as they seemed to have too much stuff already. She said SJ could take it to Emmaus if she didn’t want it. So, in effect she sent it to a charity shop several hundred miles away.😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Had a quick look at Manor & Maker on fb. They have updated their address with the map showing them to be in the outskirts of Berlin! The blurb on the left says they’re in rural France, their website the Dordogne. These two have serious identity issues!
Noticed that too... I have an interesting theory, but for now I will continue with the research. What I will say, it's all a very tangled web but easily deciphered. tick tock...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the tip on the Booking.com.. or as the ad would say... Booking dot not a sodding CHANCE! 350 quid for 2 nights there? The 'Hotel Premiere Classe in Mondeville during D-Day 2 years ago was better value, and that was a Budget hotel taking advantage of everywhere else booked up! Room Only!

Are they doing more Chateau DIY stuff (or whatever the rebrand is) there ?

Reactions: 8
Had a quick look at Manor & Maker on fb. They have updated their address with the map showing them to be in the outskirts of Berlin! The blurb on the left says they’re in rural France, their website the Dordogne. These two have serious identity issues!
Bricomarché (+600 points of sale in Europe) is part of the "Les Mousquetaires" group (4000 points of sale) having affinities with the German group Edeka (12,000 points of sale). It is rather probable that SJ requested the services of a Bricomarché around Limoges (there are three). It is true that is not clear! But there are a lot of Bricomarchė in France. And the Châaaaatelaine knows how to use them well like so many of its suppliers and employees!

Bricomarché (+600 points of sale in Europe) is part of the "Les Mousquetaires" group (4000 points of sale) having affinities with the German group Edeka (12,000 points of sale). It is rather probable that SJ requested the services of a Bricomarché around Limoges (there are three). It is true that is not clear! But there are a lot of Bricomarchė in France. And the Châaaaatelaine knows how to use them well like so many of its suppliers and employees!
?? > 100 km between Limoges & Crozon !!

• Haha
Thanks for the tip on the Booking.com.. or as the ad would say... Booking dot not a sodding CHANCE! 350 quid for 2 nights there? The 'Hotel Premiere Classe in Mondeville during D-Day 2 years ago was better value, and that was a Budget hotel taking advantage of everywhere else booked up! Room Only!

Are they doing more Chateau DIY stuff (or whatever the rebrand is) there ?
Booking.com take between 15 and 30% cut on bookings. Booking with Natti directly she can offer a discount but still take more than would be the residual from booking.com. Also if guests are asked to pay in cash..(oh dear the card machine is not working) the cash does not have to feature in accounts and disappears into SJ's holiday fund.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Noticed that too... I have an interesting theory, but for now I will continue with the research. What I will say, it's all a very tangled web but easily deciphered. tick tock...
Looking forward to seeing your theory! I googled them again & Beaulieu sur Dordogne popped up. Then I noticed a domain registration. They registered their domain name Aug.13, 2020. Interesting wasn’t Steve at the Chateau at this time? Not 💯 sure. Also that they have it seems pivoted and have rebranded themselves as a travel company & art. Are they scrambling for a new angle? A travel company that tells you come here but get here under your own steam. Very weird! I hope you can enlighten us. Love a good mystery!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why don't the donors see this and realise that the squeals of delight are insincere fakery?
There is a very simple, yet infuriating answer to that question: because they don't want to see it. They chose to believe in the fairy tale because there's already too much misery going on in their lives. SJ knows this all to well and plays into their desires. It's called exploitation and she has mastered it to the max over the years, up to the point that she now genuinely believes in the fairy tale herself. If anyone ever needed and deserved a rude awakening, it's her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
There is a Bricomarché in La Chatre (approx 16 km from Lalande).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have a whole organisation backing them. I already spoke about this in a previous thread. These two are in a different league that the other chateau owners.
Cross-pollination... I believe that Fanny Flasher's been in touch with them, which probably explains why they've been talking about Patreon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nope, it's very clear, this one is in La Chatre, the local town.

Booking.com take between 15 and 30% cut on bookings. Booking with Natti directly she can offer a discount but still take more than would be the residual from booking.com. Also if guests are asked to pay in cash..(oh dear the card machine is not working) the cash does not have to feature in accounts and disappears into SJ's holiday fund.
They don't even have a card machine, I believe.

• Wow
  • Haha
There is a very simple, yet infuriating answer to that question: because they don't want to see it. They chose to believe in the fairy tale because there's already too much misery going on in their lives. SJ knows this all to well and plays into their desires. It's called exploitation and she has mastered it to the max over the years, up to the point that she now genuinely believes in the fairy tale herself. If anyone ever needed and deserved a rude awakening, it's her.
Yes, she really is in her own Petit Trianon, playing in her fairy tale. She ought to remember what happened to that other fairy queen with a little play farm, and think on.

They don't even have a card machine, I believe.
No excuses now, with Ian's new super duper wifi installed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No excuses now, with Ian's new super duper wifi installed.
At SJ's HMN there's always an excuse, as there's always a disaster or other drama.

Nope, it's very clear, this one is in La Chatre, the local town.
Btw getting the frames for your beloved artwork at the Brico is about as cheap as one can get. There's plenty of good craftmanship around, but she's not willing to spend too much anyway. So not spending much but still trying to make it look delicate and precious, that's her story, always. There's a bloody good name for it: FAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On this week's patreon is finally the interview with Marie! Nothing new though, we heard it all already on her Q&A.
But whoever can guess which sentence Marie let drop gets a virtual cocktail 🍹... And it's not " I never want to work in a flower shop! "😂

I LOVE their YT comments !

From the latest vlog :

😂😂

Not sure she should take this as a compliment...
stephen Mar
stephen Mar
13 hours ago
Marie - you look so pretty cooking in the kitchen.

Philip should think....
Marilyn T.

13 hours ago

What is Philip’s role at LeLand?

Hide 2 replies
Mariel Calder
Mariel Calder
6 hours ago
Philip is an assistant and companion to Stephanie. He helps with filming and some editing, with sewing, interior design ideas and a variety of creative pursuits. He is an invaluable addition to LaLande. My opinions only. He may have a formal job title though I don't know it. 🙋🙂

DIEGO SANTANA
DIEGO SANTANA
4 hours ago (edited)
His role is Lady-in-waiting. I mean it in a positive lovely way. He has that feel of a court worker

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.