The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory about the cutlery and porcelain is that she didn't want Phillipa's tablescapes and SJs over praising of it to upstage her big day!

Reactions: 22
No he shouldn't have to but would have without a doubt

Reactions: 9
Best was she read it in Norwegian after going after a fan writing a question in norvegian that she wants to include al the viewers who else would read out a personal letter in public... Other than meghan markles dad? She is desperate

Reactions: 11
Practising lurking around Bathrooms and toilets doesn't seem like fun to me. laughing all the way to the ...[insert public toilet of choice]

Reactions: 11
No, she asked if he could be sheared as a king’s poodle, saying he deserved that.

Reactions: 16
Also have to be careful about grafted ones sometimes. He may have been better going to the tree market that the Fleuries went to. Well worth their while.

Reactions: 8
Omg, Michael what are you doing? My son posted a pic of his broken skateboard on the trash this morning and even this was a more fun picture

Reactions: 10
*Cough* we do, it's just that it wouldn't be sustainable. Mrs G would turn me into 'a Philip' if I expressed such interest. Father O Malley would also have me on the floor, (ooeer Mrs) doing penance.
Having thought about it, I would find it off putting peeling off the layers. False eyelashes lying like a spider on the pillow. Chicken fillets on the floor, having to do her hair in the morning...nope not for me.

Reactions: 18
My theory about the cutlery and porcelain is that she didn't want Phillipa's tablescapes and SJs over praising of it to upstage her big day!
If she really wanted an informal party then why dress up in a bad Oscar night getup everyone looked uncomfortable at that party

Reactions: 15
Totally agree. He is a great dad and those two lads clearly adore him. Annalise is lovely, down to earth and practical. They are a perfect pair. I could see them being like the Fleuries if they ever got a Chateau. He is a quick learner and neither of them are afraid to roll their sleeves up and get on with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
If she really wanted an informal party then why dress up in a bad Oscar night getup everyone looked uncomfortable at that party
What is with the men wearing suits all the time? Who wears a suit to a birthday party? All the mens suits except for the film guy, were too small and tight. I know Phillipa likes showing off his slim silhouette, but Selmar and Steve looked positively stuffed into their clothes. Actually, SJ was quite dressed down from her usual party attire. And where were the tiaras? I thought they were de rigueur for parties at the shatoo? SJ must have told the film crew to bring a suit and dress for the occasion as I can't imagine they would have otherwise.

Reactions: 14
He posts videos of his boys on youtube to make money, IMO this disqualifies him as a good dad no matter what else he does. They probably are already used to see their parents all the time behind a camera. And there are so small the will not remember a time without being filmed. Any family outing or event will be on camera. They will learn soon to wait wherever they go because Daddy has to make drone shots first. If he works, restores his house and makes videos in his spare time there can't be much time left for the boys. And sorry, there is no such thing like quality time.

Reactions: 14
SJ really looks like a 10 year old in the white dress in those photos. Looks and behaves like one!
I am 5’3” and I would never wear a dress like that. I am sure everyone noticed that she made sure that she wrapped a belt around her blue and white dress that she wore to spray the tiles with and to crouch down upon them with so that it would “hike up” more in the front. Hard luck that I had to give up the stilettos years ago because I think short women do tend to gravitate toward them easily and I bet I am more French than she is…

I also liked the dress but it definitely needs alterations to fit better. The sleeves were ridiculously too long.
[/QUOTE]
If only there was a sewer (seamstress) nearby that could have done some alterations on it for her......

Reactions: 18
What does it take not to feed a living being whose life depends on you? Not getting over this one.

Reactions: 13

I didn't know much about Dan at all. When I first started watching CD and first saw Dan -- it was SJ that was the flirty one. I think his smiles were kind, but I thought maybe she mihgt have liked him at first-- but shes just super giggly in general. LOL

Reactions: 3
That's an interesting point. I've always dressed up for a party if it's a formal kind of do for a Birthday. I might do a T shirt with a jacket, rarely a tie. If it's a BBQ I know it's dress informally.
I was probably of the generation that felt it respectful (mum always did this when we were younger) to suit and boot up. Same for interviews, weddings and funerals.
It is for show but I never questioned why I would do it and not about to change now.
Times change and generations change. It is an interesting point of view though.

Dan reminds me very much of someone I work with. He never takes any of the ladies who work with him seriously , he has a good thing going at home and no need to look elsewhere.

Reactions: 17
The boys will have all the videos he makes to look back at when they are older. What are your earliest memories, bet you were older than the boys are.

Yes, and the more I see Dan in videos (if I am just watching the latest videos or YT playing older videos back to back) I do notice he almost seems playfully annoyed with her, Kinda like how you would be with a dear old friend that annoys you but deep inside you have love and just laugh at each others silly personality quirks.....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.