Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Gardener

Chatty Member
Just wanted to share this with you. I detested her before this post but now despise her. This was from the live chat yesterday...

The Chateau Diaries

Ruby was abandoned at the chateau by his previous owners, and can’t come into the château as 3 of us are allergic, but I didn’t have the heart to get rid of him. Luckily he’s happy with Selmar

This tell us everything we need to know about SJ. I've never cared for Selmar but I am relieved he is willing to care for the animals.
Says alot about his previous owners to abandon him there. Was he originally a house cat and found himself living in stables if he was lucky? Any other cats there? It seems to me Ruby and the sheep were in the same boat in that noone really cared what happened to them on a day to day basis. Im glad Selmar has a love for animals, they certainly need it with 'owners' such as these.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've read a few posts about how different Princess Stephanie & rabble are to folks that don't do the Patreon route. Like the Ch Croix et Honnet folks. Actually doing up the property.

Would appear that due to Lockdown, and his real job that he apparently hid from Youtube (some retail linked job), has dried up. Last week they posted a video of them walking around the village, as prospective buyers were looking to buy their place.

Is it strange that none of the Pethericks etc could even lend them some dosh to help cover a few weeks?
Like they explained in the latest vlog, they dont want to be depended on other peoples money...thats a good thing in life...the sad thing is that the grifters and beggers stay afloat ....and they have to sell..

• Sad
It's a tough situation when comparing MPK with BJJ. MPK is about 10 years older than BJJ so he should have more experience doing something! I agree that MPK is much more talented in the arts and crafts department than BJJ. Still don't know what BJJ is good at, if anything. If I had to choose, and this is painful, I would choose MPK. At least he can cook and doesn't snort!
I always wonder why peoples true character comes to the surfice when you give them money....

I seen maybe one of his youtube videos last year sometime, but wasn't interested in him for some reason.... can't recall what he was doing but I know half the video he was super close up to the camera. And it was just him in the whole thing, hence Life of Ryan???
I dont watch his vlogs...he irritates me enormously...cannot explain but i cannot stand the look of him..

• Heart
Not to derail:
...And just like that, it's the weekend and Shabbat has begun for me in Manhattan!
The rabbis at my synagogue have started opening rituals.
See you all in 24 hours! Wishing you all a peaceful and joy-filled weekend! ☮

shabbat.png

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Oh Sir Trotter what have you done?!
Your devout fans waited two weeks for an 18 minute video about the parks in Madrid, yet the only thing they actually are yearning for is renovation work of the Gardener's Cottage.
You know, the one they are willing to donate money to. Losing 100 patreons on May 1st, I dare not think what will happen June 1st.
But Sir Trotter are you cruising in those parks and where is Gustavo, you did promise to explain it all during the Q&A session.... :coffee:

Not to mention Billy Spielberg has been missing in action for a month now and Chateau Rescue has yet to release an episode....

I guess it's up to Billy in a Wig Sadie 🦸‍♀️ & The Overgrown Oompa Loompa Ma Sherrie 🦸‍♀️ to save Basmignée with their vlogging - But where is Mo?!

• Haha
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Comment from SJ's interview with the French Heritage Interview, which in on YT. I spat out my water as I was laughing so hard. Love your work, Bob!

Bob Carruthers

1 day ago
According to David Icke Stephanie is a "shape shifting lizard"....which is just possible.One viewer swore that he witnessed Stephanie shape shift into a strange Scottish kilt wearing midget!!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ma Petherick must still be sleeping this AM......interesting comments not deleted yet ⭐
I noticed a lot of negative comments deleted, some not vicious, just constructive criticism. Just reflects the integrity of people of only being shown in a positive light

Arfarf

VIP Member
I hope those of you that do not think Snorts and his boss are doing the horizontal tango are right.
I hope you all are right about him getting demoted when Potty and Nick and Teabag reappear.
But I know we are all right in knowing that the la la land band of brothers read our threads and are messing with us over the state of SJ and BJJ's "relations".
I vote that we quit giving them all their content for videos! Ha! What would CD do???? They would not know what to do? Lets talk about them spring cleaning!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pno

VIP Member
Hi, new member here. I stumpled upon the Chateau diaries on watching-old-houses-get renovated-binges which started with Windy City Rehab on HGTV and was then followed by Christine McConell's renovation of her creepy 19th century mansion. Currently reading through all the past threads (30+ in just a few momths!!) about this channel. Unfortunately my local HGTV channel only has the Dick and Angel show available and not the DIY spinoff or I guess I would have found out about the chateau sooner!

So far I love:
- Stephanie traveling and visiting museums
- showing other mansions, refurbishings, really anything having to do with interior, art, history
- fashion and DIY
- all the pets

I don't like:
- the costume parties aka appropriation hell
- elaborate food vlogs

Currently on #61 (middle of 2019?). I am sure many of you have already seen all of them so I would like to ask you: will it get better or worse once quarantine starts? Would you recommend her patreon to me?
SJ makes 30k a month from her Patron account plus has YT ad revenue plus does ‘premiers’ which is basically a telethon for yet more cash. Oh and has a separate channel for all of the presents she receives from her fans. With all of these new found riches she just shops endlessly and has nonstop hair brain plans but at least she doesn’t yammer on about the lake anymore. Most of us came here because her stories just made less and less sense over time and now we are seeing behind the curtain.
Oh and welcome!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
What on Earth possessed FRK to wear that birthday tuxedo dress (I think that's what it was?)? It was simply awful, didn't fit, did nothing for her proclaimed post-weight loss figure following her dietary epiphany (*) and the shape made her look like a badly upholstered squat cardboard box.

(* the eating plan which includes chocolate and cheese, in great quantity)

Please, please, please would someone confiscate or deploy curling disarmament on the Lalande hair curler thingy.

The party looked absolutely grim. In every way.

Tuxedo/dinner jacket dresses can look chic.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Selmar looks like a giant next to mini aprons spoilt rotten offspring
I will think of him as Hagrid from now on 😂

1620131830128.png

• Haha
  • Wow

The Gardener

Chatty Member
So the sheep now have a shearing appointment later in the summer but what about worming them and other care they need? Isn't there a friendly farmer who would take them and Chateau tribe just go and lean on a fence and look at them from time to time? All involved would be happy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the video where she was amused at her mother for being exasperated with her for not processing the cherries that the farmer had gifted them. I was grossed out by the waste of it all. Especially cherries being my favourite. Eventually someone did something with them. I can’t remember who exactly. Also in hindsight grossed out about thinking of the vermin potentially crawling all over them🤮. The utter laziness. I think her relationship is still that of an adolescent. Like when they are told to do something and dig their heels in and ignore usually their mothers voice.
She is literally the laziest person in the household, filled with lazy creatures anyway. She would sit in the kitchen having tea while her just arrived guests had to clean their own rooms because she ‘hadn’t got around to it’. The constant rambling about how busy she is and how hard she has to work are just tell tale signs. Hard working people don’t talk about it, they get the job done.
And yes, the waste at the HMN is horrendous and ongoing.

Tattlers, is this a subtle signal from Philipp that he too is reading this thread?
Don't want to imagine shout outs where there are none.
Nothing to do with the HMN. Just his humour. Their last vlog was a big dive into the begging bowl game, so let’s hope they do read here and get a better grip on reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lolander

VIP Member
News flash! Marie is buying her first car! I guess she's been able to top off her tank with the Buy Me a Coffee campaign. She posted her reaction and I'm sharing it here with you. Are these tears of joy or holy shit now I'm really going to have to put my money where my mouth is?!
1620150895283.png

She managed to beg £14 000, her account is still open for donations. I guess the car was a birthday present from her fans.
1620152715548.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Madame No

VIP Member
Just watching Selmar's animal video. The state of poor Ruby's leg!!! Oh my. Thank God for Selmar.
And where does ALL THAT JUNK in those outbuildings come from??!
A volunteer cleans up an out building ( like koo koo but helpful Tomaz) and within months there are just piles of crap everywhere.
What losers.. No concern for all the animals are cleaning up that dump.
I wonder if SJ watches Selmar's videos and realizes how damaging they are to her image.

• Haha
Reactions: 22