Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purejuice

VIP Member
No royalty in my blood. I'm actually grateful since they did so much inbreeding. Dairy farmers, loggers, and sheep ranchers with a few nuns and priests thrown in for good measure. Makes for really good strong bones and thick skin.
Lucky you. My people are the meanest white people in the world. Except maybe for the Boers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

darkone

The only one that needs serious convincing about this is SJ. She is definitely under the impression there’s a relationship going on.

I don’t know, is it? You seem to be quite knowledgeable about them and their ‘romance’. You state: “ I find it really hard to understand why so many on here are so unwilling to accept that those two are an item in every sense of the word.“

Then in a bit of backtracking you write: “In the end, whether they are in bed together or not is not overly relevant. The closeness of their relationship is a kind of love affair and not just a friendship.”

So, banging or just ‘kind of’? 😏 Or is it all an act, fake like everything else about her... Additionally, Jarvis’ very existence and financial well-being is built upon voyeurism. She thrives on it. This discussion about a ‘relationship’ with this boy serves a purpose as it deflects from her money scamming. JMO, as I don’t live at la chateau. 😉

Well done Jarvis...very well played.😎
She might be faking it, but for different reasons. She doesn’t care about the money thing, because she doesn’t feel she is scamming anyone.
She just can’t stand it to be single in the public eye. She needs to be surrounded by people who adore her and there should always be at least one love interest, to deflect from her intense loneliness. If it’s only gays she has to work with, so be it. That’s not well played, that’s sad.

My friends have run the workaway program with her for three years. Nobody was ever payed for anything.
[/QUOTE]
If SJ is reading here, will she will know whom your friends are? 😉

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I suggest
The Chateau Diaries #35 Church Of Stephinology - Flashing at Slave Camp

• Haha
  • Wow

Wee Donkey

I've read a few posts about how different Princess Stephanie & rabble are to folks that don't do the Patreon route. Like the Ch Croix et Honnet folks. Actually doing up the property.

Would appear that due to Lockdown, and his real job that he apparently hid from Youtube (some retail linked job), has dried up. Last week they posted a video of them walking around the village, as prospective buyers were looking to buy their place.

Is it strange that none of the Pethericks etc could even lend them some dosh to help cover a few weeks?

Kickintheass

VIP Member
I'm sure he thinks he needs to say that. His best moneymaker maybe, but he has no clue what friendship entails. Nor does she, for that matter.

That one's from the neighboring farm/gite.

She says a lot of things. Many of them aren't true.
I suppose if you nit pick, a gite is not a BnB.

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
I just thought it was curious that nobody at LaLande dressed as a Regency servant. Upstairs is always more interesting with Downstairs. And the downstairs Regency servants would have been wearing Phrygian caps if you're going for real authenticity. As in the French Revolution. The women, Jeannette crosses, to honor St. Jean, on whose feast day they traditionally signed their work contracts.
I'm not here to argue with you or anybody else about BLM and their extremely effective work against police brutality.
What would you have worn to the Bridgerton Easter party ??

purejuice

VIP Member
That's why she doesn't care about the decoration anymore (except her own apartment). Walls will be filled with fan art, shelves full of gifted tat, SnortaLot has become her interior designer... ;) Her shit-o is transforming into an office, her workplace more than a home.
Good one! All the fans can pay top dollar to stay in the Elvis museum of themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
Love Christine McConnell! Got my husband into her Netflix series. He loved it! Fraggle Rock & maybe at times Peewee Herman. So sad Netflix did not renew it!
As far as I know, Christine did not want to renew with Netflix. As I stated above, she was able to make more money without them and have complete control. She thumbed her nose at Netflix!

• Wow

Milre

VIP Member
Hi, new member here. I stumpled upon the Chateau diaries on watching-old-houses-get renovated-binges which started with Windy City Rehab on HGTV and was then followed by Christine McConell's renovation of her creepy 19th century mansion. Currently reading through all the past threads (30+ in just a few momths!!) about this channel. Unfortunately my local HGTV channel only has the Dick and Angel show available and not the DIY spinoff or I guess I would have found out about the chateau sooner!

So far I love:
- Stephanie traveling and visiting museums
- showing other mansions, refurbishings, really anything having to do with interior, art, history
- fashion and DIY
- all the pets

I don't like:
- the costume parties aka appropriation hell
- elaborate food vlogs

Currently on #61 (middle of 2019?). I am sure many of you have already seen all of them so I would like to ask you: will it get better or worse once quarantine starts? Would you recommend her patreon to me?
Yes, if you invest 5 Euros and save on the next Starbucks coffee. You can binge watch all the old patreon videos in a month or two and then stop being a patreon. The patreon videos are more like the old Sunday at the chateau videos. I actually continue to be patreon though my plan was just to binge watch because I quite enjoy the patreon content and then I have an extra video to look forward to on Wednesday, which unfortunately are for some reason posted really late at night.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
In the not so distant future... The Lalande Retirement Home afternoon activity: The Stephanie E Jarvis matting dance, organized by Selmar Duin and Marie Wiik, (far right).
Oops or maybe a Freudian slip ...
Learn to pronounce
mat·ting

/ˈmadiNG/

noun

1. material used for mats, especially coarse fabric woven from a natural fiber.
    'rush matting'

2. the process of becoming matted.

Learn to pronounce
    mat·ing

/ˈmādiNG/

noun

the action of animals coming together to breed; copulation.

Arfarf

VIP Member
Once she peels Philly's rubbery elasto lips from hers and extracates his feeble, threads called legs from around her thicker middle age tummy, she can finally sneak out of bed at noon to catch the crew and say good bye. She should hate then leaving ...her entourage is growing too small to give her the accolades she lives for. NEXT! NEXT crew hurry up and arrive.!..SJ has been driven to sleep with the little China boy in an ugly pattern because there are no others here to feed her vacuous insecurities with platitudes and "Amaaaazing" cheers !!

Not FROM China...made of China or porcelain....from the Brocante!

Last edited:
  • Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
This sounds great in theory, but Jarvis has zero interest in any type of altruistic endeavor such as this. She is much too lazy and this would take the attention off of her personal priorities. The main one being, grabbing as much cash as possible from as many streams as possible. Sweet idea, but this will never happen while Jarvis is in charge.
Self-evidently.

witchgrass

VIP Member
Mason 🤫🤫🤫

You just blew your troll 😈 cover

So how DiD she dump you ...

By text

Or was the final sun 🌞 ray

The two houses in the forest 🌳
And she hadent realised the house swapping involved 2 properties

Personally checked it was stated on the website 🤢🤢🤢
Wrong coast and misgendered, Brenda. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

purejuice

VIP Member
I've just been reading comments on D&A's children.

Whilst I can respect an opinion. I do personally feel it is one of the reasons children shouldn't be shown on Vlogs.
They can't defend themselves as an adult can to criticisms. I don't watch the Vlogs/series or whatever for this. This is where I feel social media/vlogs and reality programmes should draw the line. They need to be pretty robust personalities to be protected from comments however well meaning they are.

I won't say anymore, as it will lead to a rant.
Thanks for the heads up.
To make it perfectly clear, I don't ever blame children for how their parents raise them. I'm aware of Strawbridge's response a while back to comments about his son's weight, thought it was BS, and felt bad for the child. For all the reasons you bring up, as well as the issue at hand.

Maple fairy

VIP Member
He is in the early vlogs - pre march 2020
He's the one that left the sorghum flour that FRK made a baking disaster with
Here with another cook/cleaner Donna
he was introduced to her by a friend

View attachment 558019
I wondered if he was the same David FRK said she was staying with while the person she was living with in the UK was having Reno work done. David Young?