The Chateau Diaries #315 500.000€ spent on the chapel made Saint Joseph drop dead.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fi
My much fitter and younger sister who loves to give advice tells me when I have a cold to put Vicks on the soles of my feet, if only I could reach!
Thank you ComtesseRose for the new thread.
Tis true I tell you. If you have a cough rub Vicks on the soles of your feet when you go to bed and it will stop you lying there coughing all night.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was answering the accusation that I was Michael Pott's on here tit stirring. I am American, a woman, and have zero affiliation with the chateau. Also not tit stirring, just disagreeing with someone about the dog. (Since I have small breed dogs and recognize some of the behavior she found to be a problem) Apparently if you do not agree with every rant then you are, in fact, Michael Potts. Something something tit stirring something something Patron day.
---

Okay *sigh* I am, in fact, the dog.
Any chance your small dog is a Ratter? 🐶 Equiring minds want to know.:)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
YOU‘RE ALL SUSPICIOUS TO ME!

I mean there are hot guys on Lancelot s Instagram page, but it seems they aren’t here on tattle.

How more proof do we need?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Petherick returns and fine feasts are made for everyone to enjoy. Except for the paying guests. And of course when it’s phi phis turn to cook and everyone gets his pasta tuna concoction. Not even a paying guest could stomach this…no world should ever put pasta and tuna together. Why not a lovely salad Nicoise? A four cheese pasta bake? But not his teen idiot meal of pasta and tuna….
View attachment 3022814
It's a church basement potluck side dish at best.
The one that everyone takes a small spoonful of (but doesn't eat), just to be polite, because the old widow Johnson made it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In the last few vlogs from Billy, there has been a black dog. It looked larger than the ones Billy and Gwen have. Do we know who's dog this is?
I believe.its Alex the camera mans dog, he recently started filming for Billy again and has his own you tube channel
---
My oh my, what great mood we have on tattle.

Seems like I have to take care of that again…

OK, SO WHO OF YOU IS EITHER FROM LALANDE HERE OR IS ONE OF THEIR SUPERFANS WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR THEIR QUEEN?
SPEAK NOW, AND YOU WON‘T BE HURT.

Now we just have to wait …
Shirley you jest?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Petherick returns and fine feasts are made for everyone to enjoy. Except for the paying guests. And of course when it’s phi phis turn to cook and everyone gets his pasta tuna concoction. Not even a paying guest could stomach this…no world should ever put pasta and tuna together. Why not a lovely salad Nicoise? A four cheese pasta bake? But not his teen idiot meal of pasta and tuna….
View attachment 3022814
The funniest thing is the bowl he chose to serve it in....the extra large stainless steel mixing bowl. :ROFLMAO: Exactly what I would expect from a twenty-something basic dude from Maastricht.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's a church basement potluck side dish at best.
The one that everyone takes a small spoonful of (but doesn't eat), just to be polite, because the old widow Johnson made it.
Surely you mean old widow Janssen?

It’s cut me to the quick that the prancing twerp’s undeniably revolting-looking tuna pasta salad has besmirched the name of something that it is so delicious. Summer wouldn’t be the same without it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Yanis is en Paris for le weekend meeting up with his mates, hope he keeps Slow Mo updated on his staring role in The Pethericks and his worldwide fan base including here on Tattle, the man is a machine works hard, listend, learns and has camaraderie with all the others. I find his relationships with Mick, Rick and Simon genuine and something NEVER seen between anyone on CD.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 3022814
Tuna pasta…every broke down on their arse student meal….he was tasked to cook and he rattled together a bowl of pasta…..a disgrace of a man…and her, well she made sure no money was spared … Snorts already full on McDonalds…secretly munching at the drive thru..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24