The Chateau Diaries #315 500.000€ spent on the chapel made Saint Joseph drop dead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Snorts is a lost cause. He cant do anythjng, except spend his "old ladies" money. Such a lost learning potential, he could have learned wood working from Amorie, cooking from the internet, how to.fix just about anything, and yet he does nothing. Barely puts forth an effort at making a meal. Doesnt weed, clean, purge or paint... Such a wasted life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Thank you ComtesseRose - Big Kiss 💋
---
Seriously Snorts is a lost cause. He cant do anythjng, except spend his "old ladies" money. Such a lost learning potential, he could have learned wood working from Amorie, cooking from the internet, how to.fix just about anything, and yet he does nothing. Barely puts forth an effort at making a meal. Doesnt weed, clean, purge or paint... Such a wasted life.
Because he was on dish patrol that night. #LazyGay
As you both have said ..... Snorts could be doing a ton of work but as Fennelbug said - LazyGay.
If Snorts did start to learn and do things he would be called on for more of the work....... now for a normal person they will feel happy to do it - they are contributing and it makes them feel good....... not this guy!!!
Snorts knows if he does something he will be called to do it again and again .
Little Snorts does the well know teenagers secret trick - do it crap and they will not ask you to do it again ! 🤗
We see you Snorts ..... yukky dinner - don't ask him again !
You have done this all your life and guess what ?? So has Fanny !! ☺
Don't you just hate them?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
So Yanis is en Paris for le weekend meeting up with his mates, hope he keeps Slow Mo updated on his staring role in The Pethericks and his worldwide fan base including here on Tattle, the man is a machine works hard, listend, learns and has camaraderie with all the others. I find his relationships with Mick, Rick and Simon genuine and something NEVER seen between anyone on CD.
Interesting things going on at Pethericks, Sadie who has AGAIN started utube, dailies going to wekley's you know the pattern. Metioned she wouldn't be posting as she going to Paris for weekend. Now Yannis is off to catch up with friends in Paris same weekend. Also teh same week Mo posts an appalling vlog, he is so vain and annoying, saying he keeps in contact with Yannis about the family as after five years it is a big pull away.

Purely my twist on things, I wonder if Mo was asked to leave. Billy has stated in the past they do ask people to leave. Sadie will definately be in contact with Mo as he will be with Yannis. Billy holds Yannis in high regard, its obvious from comments he makes about him. Also Billy now supplying Sadie with plasterboard etc for the apartment.

A Petherick teaser that I would like to know more about, Billy showed and apartment being re furbished by a friend of his, I often wondered if it was Phil, I really would like to see finished. Billy also stated teh apartments were secondary importance to him as he doesn't see himself being a landlord. Complete turn around from when he bought the Convent and said seven apartments to be passive income.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think you might be referring to the dog that's owned by Alex, the videographer for Billy and the convent project. Seems to be a very sweet dog, too.
Alex has a YT channel, he's so kind to his dog, he's a really nice guy..
---
Beat me to it :)
---
His food is shameful, he needs to eat his leftovers when Aunt & Uncle cook... If you can't put on a decent meal, you don't get to eat the decent stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw the pup Bertie on Sadie’s vlog- happy and loved. The Pethericks care for their animals- that is enough for me

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the fresh new thread 😘 and the @TorontoGWM and @Lady Avonlea for the title! :ROFLMAO:

Thread #315 is brought to you by our sponsor, Vick's Vapor Rub. I hope you are on the mend soon @JackSpratt! ❤

Point of Order (because @MojoDublin is not here- miss you, M!): All of us "15 Menopausal Hags" are adults, brought together by the ridiculousness of Stephanie Jarvis. We may not always agree, but attacking one another for differing opinions is not acceptable. If someone's posts annoy the hades out of you, use the ignore button and carry on! @LurkingMeg is NOT Michael Potts or any of the Shitoo lot- she's been on TL for a year and a half, has never made any remarks to make us think otherwise, and I think she lives in Florida as well. While we've seen our share of flying monkeys over the years who have wreaked havoc and eventually 86'd them, there have been a few legitimate members (like @missartemis, who shared her terrible experience at LaLande) that were driven off due to mistrust by members. Be kind to one another. Merci! ❤

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of, "Grifters... LaLande!" Highlights of tonight's featured segment: shopping, porcelain, annoying the chapel restorers, and "What culinary disaster will FRK concoct for the guest dinner?"

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My oh my, what great mood we have on tattle.
Seems like I have to take care of that again…
OK, SO WHO OF YOU IS EITHER FROM LALANDE HERE OR IS ONE OF THEIR SUPERFANS WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR THEIR QUEEN?
SPEAK NOW, AND YOU WON‘T BE HURT.
Now we just have to wait …
It’s me, I’m Kirsty’s neighbor’s cousin, also bff’s with Annalise’s mailman’s wife. I hate gossip. Mind your business, hell hounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thanks, @Gertrude Maud ! I am watching it right now, and Fanny is fawning over MP's friend Jason, who is the "Mrs. Hughes" of Highclere Castle. Grant says goodbye, and they are attempting to herd the sheep with the tiny dog, who herds them in the wrong direction. (WHY?! He is so little and can get trampled.) Snorts finally came out (in his slippers- does he not own trainers?) and am rewarded by watching Snorts "running" to chase a sheep (Snorts' running is pure gold! :ROFLMAO: ) It was "all-hands on deck" (other than MP) because Channel 4 was filming, and even Dishpan Dave was out there herding them. Kirsty shears the sheep. The 4th peachick is still alive. MP helps snorts move a cabinet for him to store his "porcelain treasures", which Snorts struggles with the marble top whilst MP instructs him what to do. MP leaves the Shitoo with Jason to return home (I guess he WON'T be at the Shitoo for Patreon Days) while Snorts exhales in relief.
---
Snorts and TonTon Steve move a daybed into the Winter Salon for additional seating. Fanny mentions having guests, but apparently no one doshed out for one of FRKs meals (wise guests), as they are all sitting aroung the kitchen table eating tortellini. Dafuq, Viv is there? Le fin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
no world should ever put pasta and tuna together.
Try this, it may change your mind about tuna and pasta . . . Pasta with tuna and capers from Gabriel Gaté's 'Family Food'. Serves 3-4

1 tomato
1 tin tuna oil (about 20g)
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tbsp caper, chopped (optional)
400g pasta
1 tbsp grated parmesan

Pour boiling water over tomato and peel. Halve tomato and squeeze out the seeds, then chop.

Strain tuna to separate the fish from the oil. Heat oil in and gently fry garlic for a few seconds, taking care not to burn it. Add tomato and capers and fry for 1 minute. Crumble tuna into pan and turn off heat.

Cook pasta. About a minute or so before the pasta is cooked, reheat tun in its pan, then gently mix it into drained pasta. Season with pepper and sprinkle with parmesan.

Rather than prepping a tomato I use tinned Roma chopped tomatoes as they are much tastier. My pasta of choice is fusilli as the sauce clings to the spirals.

Bon appétit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So why was MP really there? And where did "Mrs. Hughes" come from??? MP 's ride home? Did he bring a chandelier with him??? And besides porceline how many duplicate board games do they have??? And why they are never there to play them. Such a serious mental illness. And dont get me started on abusing stressed out sheep with.the rat dog. Please someone report this

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Try this, it may change your mind about tuna and pasta . . . Pasta with tuna and capers from Gabriel Gaté's 'Family Food'. Serves 3-4

1 tomato
1 tin tuna oil (about 20g)
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tbsp caper, chopped (optional)
400g pasta
1 tbsp grated parmesan

Pour boiling water over tomato and peel. Halve tomato and squeeze out the seeds, then chop.

Strain tuna to separate the fish from the oil. Heat oil in and gently fry garlic for a few seconds, taking care not to burn it. Add tomato and capers and fry for 1 minute. Crumble tuna into pan and turn off heat.

Cook pasta. About a minute or so before the pasta is cooked, reheat tun in its pan, then gently mix it into drained pasta. Season with pepper and sprinkle with parmesan.

Rather than prepping a tomato I use tinned Roma chopped tomatoes as they are much tastier. My pasta of choice is fusilli as the sauce clings to the spirals.

Bon appétit.
This actually sounds simple and delicious. I'm trying it. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly. Compare the lazy tit to Yannis. Philip and Yannis have both been presented with so many opportunities to learn new skills and expand their knowledge. Philip has neither personality, drive or a desire to learn. Yannis on the other hand has all three by the bucket load.
---
#LazyGay doesn't come into it. If Philip was straight, he'd still be a lazy fucker.
---
For me, it is Yanis's good manners and respect he shows to Mick.
Yannis is great with Mick and he is also very good with Billy's two little boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks, @Gertrude Maud ! I am watching it right now, and Fanny is fawning over MP's friend Jason, who is the "Mrs. Hughes" of Highclere Castle. Grant says goodbye, and they are attempting to herd the sheep with the tiny dog, who herds them in the wrong direction. (WHY?! He is so little and can get trampled.) Snorts finally came out (in his slippers- does he not own trainers?) and am rewarded by watching Snorts "running" to chase a sheep (Snorts' running is pure gold! :ROFLMAO: ) It was "all-hands on deck" (other than MP) because Channel 4 was filming, and even Dishpan Dave was out there herding them. Kirsty shears the sheep. The 4th peachick is still alive. MP helps snorts move a cabinet for him to store his "porcelain treasures", which Snorts struggles with the marble top whilst MP instructs him what to do. MP leaves the Shitoo with Jason to return home (I guess he WON'T be at the Shitoo for Patreon Days) while Snorts exhales in relief.
---
Snorts and TonTon Steve move a daybed into the Winter Salon for additional seating. Fanny mentions having guests, but apparently no one doshed out for one of FRKs meals (wise guests), as they are all sitting aroung the kitchen table eating tortellini. Dafuq, Viv is there? Le fin.
I kind of thought it was Philip fawning over Jason. :LOL: Ugh. Didn't these dummies already lose a peacock, almost lost two because of the heat one year?! Why does she not have a shelter for them? Out there baking with their babies.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
A Petherick teaser that I would like to know more about, Billy showed and apartment being re furbished by a friend of his, I often wondered if it was Phil, I really would like to see finished. Billy also stated teh apartments were secondary importance to him as he doesn't see himself being a landlord. Complete turn around from when he bought the Convent and said seven apartments to be passive income.
I could be wrong but I recall Billy saying the downstairs apartment was for a relative, possibly mobility impaired and they wouldn't be on the vlogs. A Tattler caught a speculative shot of him at one of Billy's parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.