The Chateau Diaries #315 500.000€ spent on the chapel made Saint Joseph drop dead.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last few vlogs from Billy, there has been a black dog. It looked larger than the ones Billy and Gwen have. Do we know who's dog this is?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the last few vlogs from Billy, there has been a black dog. It looked larger than the ones Billy and Gwen have. Do we know who's dog this is?
Ana's canine beau and the father of her pups! He likes to put it about.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw this quote today and it spoke to me. For various reasons.

"You can be aware when a circus is in town, but your mission doesn't get further along by stopping to stare at the clowns."

In other words, pay attention to what needs to be paid attention to. What is said is more important than how it is said.

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also? While we're on batshit theories. What on EARTH would someone like Potts gain in coming in here and enflaming the chat before their Patron day? I seem to recall there was someone here that was going to sHoW uP and confront them on Patron day or some such a few years ago, but then were never heard from again. Why on earth risk some mentally unstable person doing that again by tit stirring. Amazing the sideways turns people take because they are too fragile to have their ideas opposed. THE DOG IS FINE. (imo)
---
Ah Vick’s VaporRub…my favorite winter fragrance!🤣
I hated it as a kid but now it is so comforting lol.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how much stuff would get done if one would let Yannis loose at Lalande for a week.

Mo+Tu: rebuilding the ceiling of the not-so-grand salon
We+Th: re-render the facade of the whole château
Fr: take the contents of Narnia and bring it to the déchetterie
Sa: finish the heating
Su: cuddles with Ruby

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ana's canine beau and the father of her pups! He likes to put it about.
I think you might be referring to the dog that's owned by Alex, the videographer for Billy and the convent project. Seems to be a very sweet dog, too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder how much stuff would get done if one would let Yannis loose at Lalande for a week.

Mo+Tu: rebuilding the ceiling of the not-so-grand salon
We+Th: re-render the facade of the whole château
Fr: take the contents of Narnia and bring it to the déchetterie
Sa: finish the heating
Su: cuddles with Ruby
Week 2
Mon - Train Ratso
Tues - Get Snorts to the barber and buy him some clothes that fit. Find him some work.
Weds - Get the shipping containers towed away (complete with contents)
Thurs - Paint the kitchen cupboards and replace bamboo work surfaces
Fri - Seek out and lose Fanny's passport and the Porsche keys
Sat - Put Derek's "art" into a skip
Sat- Strip walls in the "Wedgewood Room."

Week 3 anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So Petherick returns and fine feasts are made for everyone to enjoy. Except for the paying guests. And of course when it’s phi phis turn to cook and everyone gets his pasta tuna concoction. Not even a paying guest could stomach this…no world should ever put pasta and tuna together. Why not a lovely salad Nicoise? A four cheese pasta bake? But not his teen idiot meal of pasta and tuna….
6D0E86C2-32E7-4799-84B2-6EE73C005778.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw this quote today and it spoke to me. For various reasons.

"You can be aware when a circus is in town, but your mission doesn't get further along by stopping to stare at the clowns."

In other words, pay attention to what needs to be paid attention to. What is said is more important than how it is said.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Following on from that quotation, I always think Aristotle made a good point. One that can be applied to myriad situations. For various reasons.

IMG_0560.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also? While we're on batshit theories. What on EARTH would someone like Potts gain in coming in here and enflaming the chat before their Patron day? I seem to recall there was someone here that was going to sHoW uP and confront them on Patron day or some such a few years ago, but then were never heard from again. Why on earth risk some mentally unstable person doing that again by tit stirring. Amazing the sideways turns people take because they are too fragile to have their ideas opposed. THE DOG IS FINE. (imo)
---

I'm not sure who is who and frankly don't really care.

But "Someone like Potts"? What an odd comment. Whilst pleasant enough, Michael Potts is nothing more than a banal, feckless little amusement. Michael Potts is a vanilla, low testosterone individual who offers little substance, brainpower or gravitas to any situation. Perhaps amusing for a dinner party, but more than an evening and he's just another stuck-up little bore in Fanny's ever-dull circle of sychophants!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok, ok Ratty “allegedly” hurt a bird. The fast French dog swears Ratty’s gone thru more chicken than Colonel Sanders. I would rather have the Ratty around for protection than Snorty I mean his weapon of choice is hair glue.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My oh my, what great mood we have on tattle.

Seems like I have to take care of that again…

OK, SO WHO OF YOU IS EITHER FROM LALANDE HERE OR IS ONE OF THEIR SUPERFANS WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR THEIR QUEEN?
SPEAK NOW, AND YOU WON‘T BE HURT.

Now we just have to wait …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So Petherick returns and fine feasts are made for everyone to enjoy. Except for the paying guests. And of course when it’s phi phis turn to cook and everyone gets his pasta tuna concoction. Not even a paying guest could stomach this…no world should ever put pasta and tuna together. Why not a lovely salad Nicoise? A four cheese pasta bake? But not his teen idiot meal of pasta and tuna….
View attachment 3022814
We have to agree to disagree on this! In the right hands, tuna pasta salad is a delicious summer dish. The key is “in the right hands”. The prancing twerp and his signature dish doesn’t fit the bill.
---

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure who is who and frankly don't really care.

But "Someone like Potts"? What an odd comment. Whilst pleasant enough, Michael Potts is nothing more than a banal, feckless little amusement. Michael Potts is a vanilla, low testosterone individual who offers little substance, brainpower or gravitas to any situation. Perhaps amusing for a dinner party, but more than an evening and he's just another stuck-up little bore in Fanny's ever-dull circle of sychophants!
I was answering the accusation that I was Michael Pott's on here tit stirring. I am American, a woman, and have zero affiliation with the chateau. Also not tit stirring, just disagreeing with someone about the dog. (Since I have small breed dogs and recognize some of the behavior she found to be a problem) Apparently if you do not agree with every rant then you are, in fact, Michael Potts. Something something tit stirring something something Patron day.
---

OK, SO WHO OF YOU IS EITHER FROM LALANDE HERE OR IS ONE OF THEIR SUPERFANS WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR THEIR QUEEN?

Okay *sigh* I am, in fact, the dog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My fi
---

My much fitter and younger sister who loves to give advice tells me when I have a cold to put Vicks on the soles of my feet, if only I could reach!
Thank you ComtesseRose for the new thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18