The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know really, but he only had 3 out being manhandled the other day..
He would likely have shown all of them if they were all alive. We need a proof of life video showing all of the current surviving puppies. The 7 puppies were born May 12, 2024. I wonder when the last video featuring all 7 pups was posted?

The latest video starts out with 3 5.5 week old puppies covered in sawdust.

Stephanie’s June 19th video shows 3 puppies:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I am not caught up, so I hope I am not repeating someone else's comment....

I reckon Marie has anger issues which reflect in her floristry and cooking.

When she was showing floristry work, I was always upset by the way she angrily stripped all the leaves off the stems. The flower heads ended up naked and unattractive. She often gazed out the window off the dungeon she worked in as she tortured those flowers. They were her enemy.

With her cooking, I reckon she "kills" her ingredients by over processing, over handling, ugly presenting, and tries to cover it up by ridiculous twaddle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Isabelle has got Gerry's cold, Fanny sounds like she's got it too... Where's Percy?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I wonder if those scruffy dirty tent efforts will be used host Patreon again this year, didn't they come via the mayor ??? or the peackcock shed be half swept as the year before ? Whatever or wherever it will all be a last minute afterthought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Heatwave arrived here in Berkshire as well along with a very high pollen count. Managed to get in before everyone else and ordered another floor fan from Argos which is being delivered before 10am tomorrow.
Heatwave? 27C really? Soft.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if those scruffy dirty tent efforts will be used host Patreon again this year, didn't they come via the mayor ??? or the peackcock shed be half swept as the year before ? Whatever or wherever it will all be a last minute afterthought.
You mean the covid drive throughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie, clad in a grifted 100 stars robe, going for the sick/ pity angle again, more manipulative bullshit. ”She could barely move” . “ Phillip managed to get me out of bed and upright“ . She then talks about sitting quietly be herself and editing videos if she could feel better. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮No Phillip shown . He was off to pick up Pavlina. All paid hands on deck, which is everyone at the Dump benefiting from the grifting and begging.Auntie and Uncle to arrive in the afternoon.Look at the Duper’s delight smile of the con artist.
FF929376-2075-48A6-94F0-318B40A69E70.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Patron Day must be fast approaching. The vultures are all circling. Fanny is complaining about her back and taking to her bed because everyone else (except Grunt) is there to do all the preparation work. Lazy Cow! I assume FRK didn't get a volunteer to help with the food prep.

Tante, Snorty, Mummy, Gerry and Fanny all complaining of colds, plus a houseful of patrons about to arrive - Percy doesn't stand a chance staying at that germ-infested incubator. 🏥 ⛑ ☠😷👩‍⚕️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Heatwave? 27C really? Soft.
When it jumps from around mid teens it is a heatwave. The fan is for my conservatory as the owner before us put a conservatory in a south facing garden. Mid 30’s in there today which is why it needs a fan.
---
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie, clad in a grifted 100 stars robe, going for the sick/ pity angle again, more manipulative bullshit. ”She could barely move” . “ Phillip managed to get me out of bed and upright“ . She then talks about editing videos if she could feel better No Phillip shown . He was off to pick up Pavlina. All paid hands on deck, which is everyone at the Dump benefiting from the grifting and begging.Auntie and Uncle to arrive in the afternoon.Look at the Duper’s delight smile of the con artist.View attachment 3015347
Don’t forget she is always ill the day before hosting something so she is able to get out of working.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
After Mummy and Percy have massages, a very uncomfortable Mummy has to pretend that she loves Ratso, using a stuffed toy as a barrier so nippy Ratso doesn’t bite her.

E89C7B5A-BB64-4EA3-A7A8-864A87C58AB0.png

---

The English Garden is underwhelming and looks like tit.More free money wasted.
C7A58BA4-3037-4AED-A64C-5FCB04D561CB.png

A puzzled and troubled Mummy asks , “what is the meaning of this?”She knows her daughter is an idiotic spendthrift
78FE4513-9E07-4760-BB9C-AEA0E098D442.png

---
Look at Ratso off his leash running away from Stephanie.
35A68591-0D7E-4CA6-A61E-8C870816DA4F.png

---
So Michael is getting treated to a massage paid for with grifted funds,

The storyline for Isabell for today’s video is that Isabell Willy loves tiny dog sitter in the family and loves to play with them..
---
Piece of tit Phillip is always grabbing and manhandling Ratso’s paws.
A8934D1D-ACB7-4532-B53A-5B71838EAFD9.png

---
Poor exploited Ratso had to provide 50% of the content for today’s video.
---
Stephanie had to play up her back issues and complained that she could not reach out to stop her mother from weeding in the garden” because of her ( Stephanie’s) disability.” What a load of tit. Is she prepping for a storyline where she is bedridden for weeks and cannot help on Patreon days. She is setting up the scenario for her weekly massages at the dump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
After Mummy and Percy have massages, a very uncomfortable Mummy has to pretend that she loves Ratso, using a stuffed toy as a barrier so nippy Ratso doesn’t bite her.

View attachment 3015355
---

View attachment 3015360

A puzzled and troubled Mummy asks , “what is the meaning of this?”She knows her daughter is an idiotic spendthriftView attachment 3015364
---
View attachment 3015400
---

The storyline for Isabell for today’s video is that Isabell Willy loves tiny dog sitter in the family and loves to play with them..
---
Piece of tit Phillip is always grabbing and manhandling Ratso’s paws.
View attachment 3015407
---
Poor exploited Ratso had to provide 50% of the content for today’s video.
She's love bombing Michael . . . have I mentioned it's so good to have you back Michael. She does exactly the same type of thing to Marie.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Pavlina must be getting paid to be kitchen help as she stated she was staying for two weeks, which would be through the patreon extravaganza days.

Herr Ñutty gushes over her soon to be in laws. Nothing is going to get in her way of finishing the race to get Amaury down the aisle.

Michael seemed do not know when his visit at the dump with ending, but said he would be certain to stick around until he got a second massage next Thursday..

Do you remember last year or the year before when Mummy wended the gardens around the dump, and actually pulled out loads of flowers, and had Percy put them in the wheelbarrow and dump them on the side of the road? Kirsty was not happy. Interesting that Kirstie is only working one day a week at the dump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 3015355
---

View attachment 3015360

A puzzled and troubled Mummy asks , “what is the meaning of this?”She knows her daughter is an idiotic spendthriftView attachment 3015364
---
View attachment 3015400
---

Fanny has the nerve to say "I've planted lots of things since you were last here". Fanny, you've planted squat and if you do plant anything it's only long enough for it to be filmed.

Fanny has no idea what 90% of the flowers and shrubs are in her garden. Fanny knew her mother would question & criticize the gardens, especially the lack of weeding (and rightly so), but Fanny was very rude in the way she kept snapping at her mother to stop weeding. I know my mother wouldn't have stood being spoken to in that condescending tone.

The Jardin Anglais is tragic. Maybe the lazy cow should stay home so she and Snorty can pull weeds, clean windows and move boxes of crap out of the shitoo into the storage units.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.