The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she keeps on insisting that gnome was 12 when he babysat for her! It used to be, in the UK, that boys could not babsit, even brothers and sisters, until they were 15. For girls it was different, girls could babysit at 12 as they were the fairer sex (therefore it is in their dna to look after children!), girls where therefore considered to be more responsible. Crazy welfare rules in the UK. Are they still the same?
There have been no laws on babysitting in the UK that I know of. I worked in Child Protection for 20+ years. The "laws" were largely urban myths. There are still no legal requirements however parents are responsible and have a duty of care https://www.gov.uk/law-on-leaving-y...:~:text=The law does not say,home or in a car.

Reactions: 18
Looking at those FB posts on the Dan false account... Why would his teeth be so bad at 30? Meth? I've never seen a man with teeth in that condition otherwise.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Once fanny has received her non existent plans for the Gwand (deliberate error) Salon and bedrooms above, she'll use the fact that she needs a permis to reopen the window. More delays will ensue blaming French bureaucracy blah blah blah.
Just a reminder to all that once an application for a permis is submitted the Marie have two months to respond. No response defaults to acceptance for a building that has no historic protection.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@Sgirl Stephanie acts like Nick has a prestigious job.. Idiot.
1 day ago
He also moved from Scotland to England with her family when he was a young teen. (Steph's parents had been working in Scotland). Nick prefers to keep his privacy. Some people have serious jobs that would take a dim view of them prancing around in château YouTube vlogs.
Really? Like it would be hard to figure out who Baghead is in "real life"? Anyone with a "serious job" wouldn't have anything to do with any of the chateau tit or Fanny! So stupid that it's rather unbelievable. The bag only makes him look even more ridiculous prancing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Never believe what Fanny's saying, only believe her actions, because that's the truth.
Maya Angelou's quote, 'When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time,' encapsulates a profound truth about human interactions. In its essence, the quote emphasizes the significance of paying attention to people's actions rather than being swayed by words or appearances. It serves as a reminder to trust our instincts and observations when forming opinions about others
why is she wearing her hair like Mummy? Is it possible for hands to grow larger and larger throughout life? If she flapped her hands any harder, she would take flight.Noticed that she is wearing one of her new begging dresses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I guess the AI that made the closed captions knows best. It’s official, we were right all along. Stephanie admits she is the devil.
IMG_1346.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imperious Me said:
Looking at those FB posts on the Dan false account... Why would his teeth be so bad at 30? Meth? I've never seen a man with teeth in that condition otherwise.

The bad teeth and being underweight are both signs of meth use. I'm not saying that he was using just pointing out a few things. He looks much healthier now with new teeth and more weight on him. I still can't stand him though, such a turd. 💩

• Heart
  • Wow
Fanny prefers a spineless man who doesn't say 'NO' to her or cut up her credit cards.

That's why Fanny is with Snorty - he's as addicted to shopping and spending as she is. They both exhibit the 'Personality Model of Addiction' which views substance abuse as having abnormalities in personality. It states that the person has an addictive personality, lacks impulse control, has low self-esteem, the inability to cope with stress, is egocentric, has manipulative traits, and has a need for control and power while feeling impotent and powerless. This model also believes that substantial restructuring of their personality is necessary for successful treatment.
Stephanie is also mentally and emotionally abusive to men. She steamrolls over most every man that she meets. Her three favorite passive ” best friends” are frightened to tell her anything or disagree with her. Baghead puts a bag over his head and retreats to his world of video games. Pottie does a tit load of passive aggressive stuff, talks like a toddler, and flees the dump as quickly as possible, and Ollie goes back to Spain/ Camilla.

She never gave the credit to Michael P., and likely never paid him tit either, for helping her to create and starring in over 75+ Episodes of the Château Diaries , humanizing her, and helping her build the channel which has netted her millions of dollars in gifts, $$$$, her handbag in crime Snorty, etc. she became very angry When he would not agree to be her on camera fake boyfriend.

Whenever asked about Michael in the comments, she would reply under whatever fake account she was using that day, that he lived five hours away, was busy, and couldn’t drive to come see her at the dump. Only two days ago did she admit in a response to a comment in the CD comment section that Michael did help establish her channel. She owes him a lot, but she only takes from people, she never gives to anyone.

Stephanie is very much like her mother: greedy, lying, mean, nasty, abusive, exploits people, etc. Mummy has TB Percy as her handbag carrier, whom she almost killed, dragging him around Europe and Egypt for a year before reluctantly returning to South Africa for him to receive treatment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Maya Angelou's quote, 'When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time,' encapsulates a profound truth about human interactions. In its essence, the quote emphasizes the significance of paying attention to people's actions rather than being swayed by words or appearances. It serves as a reminder to trust our instincts and observations when forming opinions about others
I hope this one counts. :ROFLMAO: 👇
Curly Fanny.png

Or in other words. That Maya Angelou quote is the reason I'm "starving" my vampire colleague. I've seen enough, and I do not need to see anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would two elderly 80+ climb a ladder onto scaffolding? Is Gerry and Michael there to assist them up? Despicable Fanny should be ashamed of herself. A serious accident waiting to happen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As I may have said before (!), I think she did fall out and landed on her head! She's still out of her pram!

The Patreon vlog was awful, hands flapping all over the place, all acting as usual. She also pretends to think about the answers to the questions before she gives the answer. We know damn well that they have vetted, if not created, all the questions beforehand.
How can someone talk about "creating beauty" when they buy such tat, and create such a chaotic, mis-match of styles and colour?
She sees herself as a potential tour guide; I'd be inclined to throw something at her if I joined any tour group she was leading!
Also, why does she, and now, Isabelle, keep suggesting that it's the patrons who have paid for the chapel restoration? Many of the star adopters are presumably not patrons and many of the patrons are not star adopters.
Stephanie is trying to muddy the waters ( thru the control by chaos/ smoke and mirrors/ confusion and misinformation agenda She pushes thru fake comments in the comments sections and on video) between the Patreon fund and the rental star fund so she can spend the $280,000 in patreon funds collected over the past 6+ months behind the scenes, and in front of the camera on her, traveling, shopping, salaries, clothing, etc., with no accountability, as usual .

Once work on the chapel started in November, 2023, all of the work at the chapel came grinding to a halt. Amaury couldn’t even be half assed to build the chicken castle that was supposed to be started and completed in November, 2023, which could have saved some of the chickens and roosters from Ratso or other predators at the dump. Amaury went on several months of vacation and then fled to the south of France to restore his parents new home, with his salary being paid by Patreon.

Stephanie is a master bullshitter, pathological liar, and a con artist. She lies as easily she breathes.Pathological lying is a Jarvis family trait.
---
So now Gerry is toting a huge Souleiado bag?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have a theory, but it's wildly inappropriate to say, even for Tattle.

• Wow
  • Haha
UPDATED CD COMMENTS:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 IS THIS ANOTHER TRANSACTIONAL VISIT? take a look at Stephanie‘s plans…… another plant a comment suggesting their future actions
@carolinegooder7091
21 hours ago
Will one of the chandelier go to the tiny chapel at the Petherick s' Chateau? What will they gift you? Like one of the nonleather wall coverings? Is that Chateau open for guests now

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago
Did Michael get the lincastra wall covering remade? I saw a vlog a year ago, and then nothing

The Katastrophe continues:

beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago
Could do without Kat. Not a fan of predatory women who intentionally break up a man and his longterm relationship with children. She failed with Phillip, then Amaury, but soon as Annaleise and the boys were at their cottage things went downhill quickly

@Chateaulady
1 hour ago
Well said!

@estherpawson8206
18 hours ago
It is clear Cat and Dan are a couple so when do we hear about it

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago (edited)
It destroyed his relationship with Annaliese when he cheated. Dan lived in his car and Stephanie sent Kat home. Nothing any of them are bragging about, since everyone loves Annaliese and the boys.

1GA2ENxQj-peiyikHT-6vwVI=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@jjmelville7685
21 hours ago
Hang on, is Cat (Kat?) dating Dan the (former) Gardener???

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
It destroyed Dan's family when he cheated with Kat. He ended up living in his car and Stephanie sent Kat home. Everyone loves Annalise and the boys so it's just shoved in a back closet for now

@jjmelville7685
32 minutes ago (edited)
@beckysimeone4882 Thanks for answering, sorry, I didn't know! I honestly thought Kat had her eyes only on Amaury!

@frankiesfrog1354
1 day ago
So much happening!! Would be fab if Cat and Dan are an item?? Heehee! Nice to see Michael back, everyone together again! Whay!!!!
ZOp9IfTh1Ye_lwLDDqVlay6g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
She broke up Dan and Annaliese after failing with Phillip and Amaury. Not a fan

deborahgodley6980
1 day ago
Kat is obviously staying with Dan.Anything u want to tell us?

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago (edited)
Kat went after Phillip, then Amaury but failed. They are engaged to Stephanie and Natti (good men!). When Dan, Annaliese and the boys got their own cottage to reno Dan cheated with Kat. Got thrown out and lived in his car while Stephanie sent Kat home. Personally I don't like women who intentionally break up families. This is why it is on the down low.

@johnwilliamtuckey2796
1 day ago (edited)
So happy to see Stephanie and Michael Patherick together again! Dan and Kat a couple yet?

@beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago
They have been a couple since she broke him and Annaliese up and he had to live in his car.

@luciaroslingshaw2112
1 day ago
Yipee! Kat there again. Yes, they must be dating now....

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Why not, since she destroyed Dan and Annalise's relationship? Why do you think Dan was living in his car while Kat was suddenly sent home?

kevinjewell233
1 day ago
I hope You get to spend some time with Michael, it has been far too long and the last couple of times it was just a quick visit like thieves passing in the night , do with Kat would come around and spend some time with other Lalanders other than just Dan & Nick...she is such a hoot and Dan doesn't really film her!!!

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Although she broke Dan's family up, perhaps he still has some respect for the mother of his children so keeps his Bit of Stuff off camera?

@CynthiaLuna-gc1sd
1 day ago (edited)
The table decor is stunning, and the food looks beautiful. Marie makes her food with beautiful presentation. What's up with Kat? Is it serious with Dan. Wow. The chapel is looking beautiful, and chandeliers are beautiful, can't wait for them to be up. Well done. And Nick is a wonderful man, that was nice for everyone to get together for his birthday. Happy birthday, Nick

@beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago (edited)
Kat went for Phillip - Failed. Then Amaury - Failed. Once Annaliese and the boys were living elsewhere things went downhill very quickly for their little family. Therfore - Wow.

@gr8witenorth61
1 day ago
you cant have a bad video, when you have all the old gang on, cat we are all awating for your video, and i guess dan is next ..............

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Not a fan of cats that sneak into men's bedrooms.

JamesHardiman99
1 day ago
Wonderful to see the puppies ... and Kat

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
The home wrecker

Who believes the chandeliers cost much more than €7000 ? did they buy them from that particular person because he would not reveal the prices to the public, and allowing them to continue their lies
?
@juliehardy7510
9 hours ago
Well that was a busy day. Can’t believe those chandeliers were only €7000 bargain. What a lovely episode packed with surprises and puppies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
UPDATED CD COMMENTS:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 IS THIS ANOTHER TRANSACTIONAL VISIT? take a look at Stephanie‘s plans…… another plant a comment suggesting their future actions
@carolinegooder7091
21 hours ago
Will one of the chandelier go to the tiny chapel at the Petherick s' Chateau? What will they gift you? Like one of the nonleather wall coverings? Is that Chateau open for guests now

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago
Did Michael get the lincastra wall covering remade? I saw a vlog a year ago, and then nothing

The Katastrophe continues:

beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago
Could do without Kat. Not a fan of predatory women who intentionally break up a man and his longterm relationship with children. She failed with Phillip, then Amaury, but soon as Annaleise and the boys were at their cottage things went downhill quickly

@Chateaulady
1 hour ago
Well said!

@estherpawson8206
18 hours ago
It is clear Cat and Dan are a couple so when do we hear about it

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago (edited)
It destroyed his relationship with Annaliese when he cheated. Dan lived in his car and Stephanie sent Kat home. Nothing any of them are bragging about, since everyone loves Annaliese and the boys.

View attachment 3012617
@jjmelville7685
21 hours ago
Hang on, is Cat (Kat?) dating Dan the (former) Gardener???

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
It destroyed Dan's family when he cheated with Kat. He ended up living in his car and Stephanie sent Kat home. Everyone loves Annalise and the boys so it's just shoved in a back closet for now

@jjmelville7685
32 minutes ago (edited)
@beckysimeone4882 Thanks for answering, sorry, I didn't know! I honestly thought Kat had her eyes only on Amaury!

@frankiesfrog1354
1 day ago
So much happening!! Would be fab if Cat and Dan are an item?? Heehee! Nice to see Michael back, everyone together again! Whay!!!!
View attachment 3012618
@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
She broke up Dan and Annaliese after failing with Phillip and Amaury. Not a fan

deborahgodley6980
1 day ago
Kat is obviously staying with Dan.Anything u want to tell us?

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago (edited)
Kat went after Phillip, then Amaury but failed. They are engaged to Stephanie and Natti (good men!). When Dan, Annaliese and the boys got their own cottage to reno Dan cheated with Kat. Got thrown out and lived in his car while Stephanie sent Kat home. Personally I don't like women who intentionally break up families. This is why it is on the down low.

@johnwilliamtuckey2796
1 day ago (edited)
So happy to see Stephanie and Michael Patherick together again! Dan and Kat a couple yet?
View attachment 3012619
@beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago
They have been a couple since she broke him and Annaliese up and he had to live in his car.

@luciaroslingshaw2112
1 day ago
Yipee! Kat there again. Yes, they must be dating now....

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Why not, since she destroyed Dan and Annalise's relationship? Why do you think Dan was living in his car while Kat was suddenly sent home?

kevinjewell233
1 day ago
I hope You get to spend some time with Michael, it has been far too long and the last couple of times it was just a quick visit like thieves passing in the night , do with Kat would come around and spend some time with other Lalanders other than just Dan & Nick...she is such a hoot and Dan doesn't really film her!!!

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Although she broke Dan's family up, perhaps he still has some respect for the mother of his children so keeps his Bit of Stuff off camera?

@CynthiaLuna-gc1sd
1 day ago (edited)
The table decor is stunning, and the food looks beautiful. Marie makes her food with beautiful presentation. What's up with Kat? Is it serious with Dan. Wow. The chapel is looking beautiful, and chandeliers are beautiful, can't wait for them to be up. Well done. And Nick is a wonderful man, that was nice for everyone to get together for his birthday. Happy birthday, Nick

View attachment 3012620
@beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago (edited)
Kat went for Phillip - Failed. Then Amaury - Failed. Once Annaliese and the boys were living elsewhere things went downhill very quickly for their little family. Therfore - Wow.

@gr8witenorth61
1 day ago
you cant have a bad video, when you have all the old gang on, cat we are all awating for your video, and i guess dan is next ..............

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Not a fan of cats that sneak into men's bedrooms.

JamesHardiman99
1 day ago
Wonderful to see the puppies ... and Kat

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
The home wrecker

Who believes the chandeliers cost much more than €7000 ? did they buy them from that particular person because he would not reveal the prices to the public, and allowing them to continue their lies
?
@juliehardy7510
9 hours ago
Well that was a busy day. Can’t believe those chandeliers were only €7000 bargain. What a lovely episode packed with surprises and puppies
Methinks ol’ Becks found her man in bed with someone else. She certainly has a bee in her bonnet for unfaithful mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Unpopular opinion...I would have left Annaliese too. Cat and Dan make a far better couple. When have we ever seen Annaliese do anything apart from doing bad hair? She tries to lock him down with the children ( I know it takes two but if a woman wants to get pregnant she will manage it somehow ) I was expecting her to turn her life around and show him the finger but she hangs on to Fanny because it's easy, the only thing growing is her body mass. He would have married her a long time ago if she were the one.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.