The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a look at this place. They had to have paid more than 7000 euros for the 3 chandeliers, will one of the chandeliers being traded out to Michael P. And exchange for something that he has, and his family’s château? They clean everything up, so it looks super shiny. Expect a gruesome twosome to be looting the store for more crap for the chapel. The 2 locations/stores were opened in 2000. Can anyone spot the chandeliers On their sites or on any auction sites? Hope Billy P. didn’t give them the referral to the shop,

https://snackers antiques.com/en/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Methinks ol’ Becks found her man in bed with someone else. She certainly has a bee in her bonnet for unfaithful mates.
It sounds as though Fanny has been winding Annalise up. Trying to distract your congregation Fanny or maybe resentful of Dan achieving the goals he sets with his restoration? I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Nic is the one putting the bags on his head, even his parents appeared wearing bags, Ridiculous.
If I was a business colleague I would be more worried about his bag nonsense than him showing his face and appearing as a cast member on CD.
This brings up a good point that I've thought about.
If he didn't want to be on camera, he wouldn't be on camera. Bag or no bag on his head, he just would refuse to be on camera. He could do that if he wanted to, and especially if his job required him to.
My guess is that he wants to be on camera and doesn't care if his work or his personal friends, whoever, know he's on this vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seeing MIchael P and watching the Patreon vlog reminded me of the good 'ole days when Michael did her make-up & tried to teach her to blend foundation on her neck. Today's vlog made her head look like it was impaled on a white post.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Take a look at this place. They had to have paid more than 7000 euros for the 3 chandeliers, will one of the chandeliers being traded out to Michael P. And exchange for something that he has, and his family’s château? They clean everything up, so it looks super shiny. Expect a gruesome twosome to be looting the store for more crap for the chapel. The 2 locations/stores were opened in 2000. Can anyone spot the chandeliers On their sites or on any auction sites? Hope Billy P. didn’t give them the referral to the shop,

https://snackers antiques.com/en/
Snackers does not list the chandeliers on their site, either in their current inventory or sold listings. Fanny's story that she and Snorts asked them to keep a look-out for neo-gothic chandeliers is likely true, and when Snackers finally sourced them they contacted Fanny immediately. There was no reason then to list the chandeliers on their site.

At some point in the coming weeks or months, Snackers will probably update their sold listings and add the chandeliers with their price. It signals to other potential buyers the types of objects they deal in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seeing MIchael P and watching the Patreon vlog reminded me of the good 'ole days when Michael did her make-up & tried to teach her to blend foundation on her neck. Today's vlog made her head look like it was impaled on a white post.
She's been looking extra full of embalming fluid lately. No one tells her how awful she looks. Body dysmorphia rampant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Flappy birds. Both of them waving their hands about .
Snorts looks particularly awful, puffy face and tired eyes.

That chapel is a criminal waste of money , it should be renamed the Temple of Greed . It will not be aired, heated, worshipped in or adored once the big room starts.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Nic is the one putting the bags on his head, even his parents appeared wearing bags, Ridiculous.
If I was a business colleague I would be more worried about his bag nonsense than him showing his face and appearing as a cast member on CD.
I agree but I was having a go at Fanny for defending his right to privacy!
---
Sounds about right.😂🙊🤡
The peer pressure at Lalande must be really intense.
View attachment 3012599
It's Isabelle's, they bought several when they stayed at the expensive hotel with Hanni.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
In her latest Patreon flog, Fanny couldn't contain her excitement in revealing that she purchased another lot from the La Tour d’Argent auction sale at Artcurial on January 19, 2024 in Paris. Snorty claimed that they paid € 200 each -- or € 800 -- for the four large painted panels. Fanny corrected him and stated: “it came to a little bit more . . . it probably came to just over a thousand.” € 1,000 – what a deal!!!

new purchase.JPG
new purchase ii.JPG
new purchase iii.JPG
new purchase iv.JPG

Fanny purchased lot 96 from the sale: four painted panels depicting Diana and her Nymphs. They date to the late seventeenth century, and each is approximately 70 inches by 28 inches in dimension. They were in the main dining room of the restaurant. The auction estimate in the printed Artcurial auction catalog was € 4,000 - € 6,000; but this was corrected (or adjusted) in the online listing to € 800 - € 1,500 at the time of the sale. Fanny intends to install them in the Fuk Tat Chinese Takeaway (akka the Petit Salon) during its upcoming redecoration renovation restoration.

La Tour d'Argent panels at Artcurial, lot 96.JPG

lot 96 a.jpg
lot 96 b.jpg
lot 96 c.jpg
lot 96 d.jpg

La Tour d'Argent dining room.jpg

Despite claiming she only spent “just over a thousand” Euro on them, the actual hammer price was € 1,400. Adding in the buyer’s premium and VAT (31.2% or € 436.80), the final purchase price was € 1,836.80.

If you recall, Fanny already purchased a set of carved panels from this same sale for € 5,772.80 (including buyer’s premium and VAT). This brings the running total of Fanny’s La Tour d’Argent purchases to € 7,609.60. I wonder how many other lots she purchased?!

https://tattle.life/threads/the-cha...the-boyfriend-all-useless.45445/post-19502415

https://tattle.life/threads/the-cha...the-boyfriend-all-useless.45445/post-19502646

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
UPDATED CD COMMENTS:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 IS THIS ANOTHER TRANSACTIONAL VISIT? take a look at Stephanie‘s plans…… another plant a comment suggesting their future actions
@carolinegooder7091
21 hours ago
Will one of the chandelier go to the tiny chapel at the Petherick s' Chateau? What will they gift you? Like one of the nonleather wall coverings? Is that Chateau open for guests now

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
22 hours ago
Did Michael get the lincastra wall covering remade? I saw a vlog a year ago, and then nothing

The Katastrophe continues:

beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago
Could do without Kat. Not a fan of predatory women who intentionally break up a man and his longterm relationship with children. She failed with Phillip, then Amaury, but soon as Annaleise and the boys were at their cottage things went downhill quickly

@Chateaulady
1 hour ago
Well said!

@estherpawson8206
18 hours ago
It is clear Cat and Dan are a couple so when do we hear about it

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago (edited)
It destroyed his relationship with Annaliese when he cheated. Dan lived in his car and Stephanie sent Kat home. Nothing any of them are bragging about, since everyone loves Annaliese and the boys.

View attachment 3012617
@jjmelville7685
21 hours ago
Hang on, is Cat (Kat?) dating Dan the (former) Gardener???

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
It destroyed Dan's family when he cheated with Kat. He ended up living in his car and Stephanie sent Kat home. Everyone loves Annalise and the boys so it's just shoved in a back closet for now

@jjmelville7685
32 minutes ago (edited)
@beckysimeone4882 Thanks for answering, sorry, I didn't know! I honestly thought Kat had her eyes only on Amaury!

@frankiesfrog1354
1 day ago
So much happening!! Would be fab if Cat and Dan are an item?? Heehee! Nice to see Michael back, everyone together again! Whay!!!!
View attachment 3012618
@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
She broke up Dan and Annaliese after failing with Phillip and Amaury. Not a fan

deborahgodley6980
1 day ago
Kat is obviously staying with Dan.Anything u want to tell us?

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago (edited)
Kat went after Phillip, then Amaury but failed. They are engaged to Stephanie and Natti (good men!). When Dan, Annaliese and the boys got their own cottage to reno Dan cheated with Kat. Got thrown out and lived in his car while Stephanie sent Kat home. Personally I don't like women who intentionally break up families. This is why it is on the down low.

@johnwilliamtuckey2796
1 day ago (edited)
So happy to see Stephanie and Michael Patherick together again! Dan and Kat a couple yet?
View attachment 3012619
@beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago
They have been a couple since she broke him and Annaliese up and he had to live in his car.

@luciaroslingshaw2112
1 day ago
Yipee! Kat there again. Yes, they must be dating now....

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Why not, since she destroyed Dan and Annalise's relationship? Why do you think Dan was living in his car while Kat was suddenly sent home?

kevinjewell233
1 day ago
I hope You get to spend some time with Michael, it has been far too long and the last couple of times it was just a quick visit like thieves passing in the night , do with Kat would come around and spend some time with other Lalanders other than just Dan & Nick...she is such a hoot and Dan doesn't really film her!!!

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Although she broke Dan's family up, perhaps he still has some respect for the mother of his children so keeps his Bit of Stuff off camera?

@CynthiaLuna-gc1sd
1 day ago (edited)
The table decor is stunning, and the food looks beautiful. Marie makes her food with beautiful presentation. What's up with Kat? Is it serious with Dan. Wow. The chapel is looking beautiful, and chandeliers are beautiful, can't wait for them to be up. Well done. And Nick is a wonderful man, that was nice for everyone to get together for his birthday. Happy birthday, Nick

View attachment 3012620
@beckysimeone4882
2 hours ago (edited)
Kat went for Phillip - Failed. Then Amaury - Failed. Once Annaliese and the boys were living elsewhere things went downhill very quickly for their little family. Therfore - Wow.

@gr8witenorth61
1 day ago
you cant have a bad video, when you have all the old gang on, cat we are all awating for your video, and i guess dan is next ..............

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
Not a fan of cats that sneak into men's bedrooms.

JamesHardiman99
1 day ago
Wonderful to see the puppies ... and Kat

@beckysimeone4882
1 hour ago
The home wrecker

Who believes the chandeliers cost much more than €7000 ? did they buy them from that particular person because he would not reveal the prices to the public, and allowing them to continue their lies
?
@juliehardy7510
9 hours ago
Well that was a busy day. Can’t believe those chandeliers were only €7000 bargain. What a lovely episode packed with surprises and puppies
wow Becky, you nasty old witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unpopular opinion...I would have left Annaliese too. Cat and Dan make a far better couple. When have we ever seen Annaliese do anything apart from doing bad hair? She tries to lock him down with the children ( I know it takes two but if a woman wants to get pregnant she will manage it somehow ) I was expecting her to turn her life around and show him the finger but she hangs on to Fanny because it's easy, the only thing growing is her body mass. He would have married her a long time ago if she were the one.
A rather more sane pov than that of Beckysimeone4882!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looking at those FB posts on the Dan false account... Why would his teeth be so bad at 30? Meth? I've never seen a man with teeth in that condition otherwise.
Can be from bad nutrition as a child, and even from the mothers health when baby is in the womb...
but meth is a possible reason too, as are too many lollies!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.