The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jelenanovakovic7828
2 hours ago
It has frequently been mentioned that guests do not use the kitchen, so just wondering who the people are in the kitchen? As a guest, I would much prefer the portions served to yourselves, otherwise it might be an idea to use smaller dinner plates so the meals look bigger

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 3003158

@TheChateauDiaries
59 minutes ago
They’re the tv crew for Chateau DIY!

drury42
4 minutes ago
Marie. I’m sorry but she is so depressing. Moody. And not a team player.

@riomcgonigle
41 seconds ago
why is Philip allowed an opinion eg asparagus in Marie’s work space in the kitchenette, he’s slowly taking over
---
sarahPage-ex1xs
2 hours ago
That was soo funny it was like calling Mum down to see what the children have been up to late at night......" No children , that mug must stay" Marie only has eyes for Phillip - she looks soo happy left to have time with him.
Marie is the biggest 'team player' of them all... duck me I couldn't do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sadly though no matter how many times we say it here that the Maastricht Mincer needs a drop kick back to his homeland, they've not picked up on that one for some reason. 😆
More's the pity. Maybe the flog would go back to be "enjoyable" pre Snorty.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That twit has absolutely no sense of humour... I said something the other day about that too.,.. he's absolutely no fun whatsoever... clearly nobody is really scared of her! She has her ways like anyone else, to answer like everyone but him is afraid... god he's pointless.
The prancing twerp does have a sense of humour, except it’s never progressed beyond the school playground. Remember his uncontrollable giggles (no doubt with shorty sound effects) at the bash Permasmile Viv threw for the Manor & Maker engagement/pre wedding? Hysteria about cocks, pure adolescent. Arrested development in bucket loads.

Whenever (which is quite often) anyone says something he doesn’t “get”, his look of incomprehension is mixed with outright petulance. It’s almost worth watching CD, just for those moments. Unsophisticated, ill-educated, one dimensional prat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope Mommy Dearest watched that, has been working on a plan of attack and kicks his arse into next week.

I want to see someone smash his porcelain.
NOTE THAT MUMMY DID POST THE COMMENT BELOW A FEW HOURS AFTER THE VIDEO POSTED. Perhaps that is one reason why she reads Tattle, we hate Philip almost as much as she does.

waynesmith3908
8 hours ago (edited)
How about heading some dishes not needed upstairs to Narnia ??!! Bring a bunch upstairs and bring a little down . Shuffle the seasons.

@isabellejarvis7805
16 minutes ago
The weight would probably collapse Narnia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm afraid that Snorts has failed to reach the required standard to be awarded his Musician badge. I am sure however that he will be delighted to receive his fairy badge.

View attachment 3002772View attachment 3002773
You have brought me back 50 years to when I was a brownie, I was in two sixes during my years there, Pixies and Fairies, I can still remember the songs we had to sing as we held hands and skipped around the stool sized toadstool.

"We're the Fairies good and gay, helping others every day".

For comparison Pixies "we're the Pixies, jolly Pixies, helping others when in fixes".

No wonder I switched to Scouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that why courgettes are now rarely served at the Dump? 🍆🍆🍆🍆None left over for the Dump crew and guests after greedy Philip has his way with them? Phillip ruins everything! Ñote that there was a glut of courgettes when MarIA was in the kitchen last year. MarIA wasn’t going to touch Snorty with a courgette or otherwise.She detested him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lest we forget, that scullery work surface was bodged on installation by Danny Boy within the last year and a half. Tattlers said at the time the bamboo top would immediately begin to rot and was entirely unsuitable. That’s my problem with Danger Prone Danny at Chateau Brûlée. He might work hard, but he works wrong. No appropriate engineering plan much less correct stabilization of the heat damaged structure. No matter how hard he works, would you trust your children or grandchildren to spend one night in that building? Hard work is not a substitute for smart work. Dan Preston is simply incapable of that.

View attachment 3003283
Gawd.....it is even worst with the picture blown out... I wish someone would send an anonymous tip to the hygiene inspectors of hotels... They's shut that down in a heartbeat ! It's so disgusting !

• Heart
  • Sick
Look at the bloody wreck of a house he left Annalise at, everything done half cocked to see his level of expertise.

The whole work surface all the way along should have been replaced and a stainless steel unit put in. No one sees it so it doesn't have to be 'in keeping', mind you sod all else is in that place. It needed to be a clean sanitary area.
Yet when discussing asparagus dishes, he says "because it looks pretty with the other pieces" That space needs to be functional. 'Pretty' shouldn't even be part of the conversation. Insufferable...

• Heart
  • Sick
Perhaps MarIE could apply for a position on this beaut...

Not a bats chance in hell.
---
Or even produce a simple, and impressive, dish like this at the shithole...

Encore... not a bats chance in hell.
4 fish? She'd get 16 meals out of them.
---
That twit has absolutely no sense of humour... I said something the other day about that too.,.. he's absolutely no fun whatsoever... clearly nobody is really scared of her! She has her ways like anyone else, to answer like everyone but him is afraid... god he's pointless.
ah I remember.. Fanny joked about him just needing a horse and the armour to joust and he said he was allergic to horses, as though that was the only reason he couldn't joust 🤦‍♀️ Lame, pathetic prick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
4 fish? She'd get 16 meals out of them.
---

ah I remember.. Fanny joked about him just needing a horse and the armour to joust and he said he was allergic to horses, as though that was the only reason he couldn't joust 🤦‍♀️ Lame, pathetic prick.
Loser Phillip only claimed to be allergic to horses to mimic Stephanie’s alleged allergy to horses. The allergies are lies made up by the gruesome twosome.

He is a truly odious person. He seems very snarky, sanctimonious, argumentative, petulant, bullying, greedy, and gross on his best days.He is unmitigated jackass on any day of the week ending with the letter Y.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I see that there are claw scratches all over the top of the piano now. And no-one cleans it with polish.

That little dog was absolutely terrified being juggled about on top of Despicable fanny. He just wanted to get down and go somewhere quiet away from all the chaos and noise.
I genuinely think she's seen parents do that to babies she think's it's cute to do so to Ratso, makes her look caring and maternal

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Has anyone (particularly @billybudd) ever looked online at the menus of La Moulin de Quatre Saisons in La Fleche (occasionally featured on La Grifferie's vlogs. I've eaten there once and it was an amazing meal. No pretentiousness over the crockery and flatware/cutlery but maybe a bit about the food, much more deserved than Marie's concoctions. 59.90 plus 12.50 for a sharing cheese plate and if you want to fully appreciate the experience 39 euro for three glasses of paired wine. That's the weekend offering, 28.90 for week nights for a slightly simpler menu.

It blows the 75 euro rip off extravaganza out of the water.
So La Moulin has an impressive €25-30 prix fixe menu (changes daily on their website) which also blows Jarvis' revolting supermarket meals out of the water.
Perhaps you Frenchies can read the menu in French and tell us what you think "winter trim" on the Maine poultry means, and other whimsies in the charming menus. Maraicher I take to mean today's veg from the farm to table market gardener, whom we support by buying what he's got instead of stipulating. In season, supporting local farmers which is completely beyond the ken of either Jarvis or Wiik.
Please note again, Maine poultry, local, special, delicious -- Jarvis has poule noire du Berry in her region, served sauce jaune at Le Relais du Facteur for a €15 festive prix fixe menu. Jarvis can afford it.
One day it's coeur du rumsteck, French butchery, which is UK Rump, Silverside, or Topside, US sirloin or round.
Next day it's local specialty poultry.
Both days local cod, what I suspect is housemade raspberry vinegar, peaches in season, fruit fantasy in season and restaurant imperative chocolate -- but nice bonne femme cooking vibes, including the calves' brain. Creative rustic starters, peach salad, brains, bruschetta with egg and smoked poultry. Again, light, piquant, well-thought through, socially conscious and soulful.
It's not rocket science, Marie.
Nor is it the Lalande specialty of halved blueberries, straight from the Isabelle and Stephanie Jarvis' Lalande Cookbook: How to Show Your Paying Guests, Nursing Home Patients, Friends, and Volunteers Exactly How Little You Think of Them and What Chumps They Are.

Menu “My Mill
Starter + Main course + Dessert = €29.90
Starter + Main Course Or Main Course + Dessert = €25.00
Starter + Main Course Or Main Course + Dessert + 1 Glass of Wine Or 1 coffee = € 28.90

Peach Return Salad
Or
Veal brains cooked meunière, bacon and mushrooms

Accompanied by its Mesclun, Raspberry Vinegar juice
Heart of Rumsteak
Vegetables from the Market Gardener
Or
Cod fillet cooked meunière
Flavors of the moment
Trilogy of Cheeses and Mesclun
Or
Mimi's sweetness
Or
Fruit Fantasy

Menu "My Mill"
Italian Bruschetta, Boiled Egg and Smoked Poultry
Or
Salad "Return of Peach"
Poultry from "Maine"
Winter Trim
Or
Cod fillet cooked meunière
Flavors of the moment
Chocolate Sweetness
Or
Fruit Fantasy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yet when discussing asparagus dishes, he says "because it looks pretty with the other pieces" That space needs to be functional. 'Pretty' shouldn't even be part of the conversation. Insufferable...
If I were Marie I'd start loosening the screws to those shelves above the sink just al little bit everyday.
1718805468907.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.