The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was catching up on House of Dragons today whilst being out of commission. Does this creepy character remind you of anyone?
View attachment 3002906
He does, at least, have his own hair. Or so it would appear.
---
It seems that Potty, the 10% owner, has made his way to Barcelona prior to the F1 race this weekend, but he didn't stop enroute at the shitoo to do any work. He's posted a vlog - a somewhat useful A-Z guide for anyone who wants to visit Barcelona and attend the race. Just like Fanny, Potty speaks far too quickly. Also, surprisingly for a professional photographer he uses a lot of canned, stock photos.

Apparently, Fanny isn't the only shitoo owner who is staying at expensive hotels. It doesn't seem that Potty stayed with Ollie & Camila while in Barcelona. Instead Potty stayed at the luxury boutique Paulet Hotel where rooms go for €1,250/night, but Potty took a page out of Fanny's book and said he got a discount - what he got the room for a bargain €1,000/night?

Potty has paltry YT views and has to take thousands of F1 pics to sell just 1 good one. So who is paying/subsidizing Potty's global travel? Patron?

View attachment 3002918
Did he take ruthless writer with him? A little romantic getaway. Probably why he didn't stop at liarsworld on the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess the gruesome twosome have quit the shithole... not only is MarIE posting on IG (a bit boring, but there you go).
This lovely post on IG from Nutti and Armoire

---

That's unbelievable. Uncanny really. That he should be an actual doctor. And just when I will be needing him. Glory be!
Fanny told Benoit that she and Snorts were going to Maastricht to pick up chandeliers for the chateau.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We’ve been traveling in Spain the last couple of weeks and staying in Air bnbs. The one we had in Seville was modern, clean, functional with a well thought out design theme carried through out the apartment. It was a delight to stay in.

In Malaga we chose a funky, charming, homey traditional Andalusian townhome. I imagine that’s what the guests at LaLaLande would say about LLL and it’s a pain in the ass! It’s higgly piggly with random old furniture or highly stylized furniture that in not functional or fits into the aesthetic of the town home. Nothing is functional for guests. For example, I had to rearrange the damn furniture in the bedroom and bathroom just to have somewhere to put my toiletry bag. This place reminds me of Fannyland and I would lose my gawd damn mind if I stayed there!
Rant over…
Did you take a picture before you started moving things around, like MarIE did, to put things back the way they were when you left?

We've stayed in rentals like the one you describe in Malaga. I always end up rearranging the kitchen and crockery and glassware cupboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Were those salmon steaks for the kitchen ? Huge compared to guest portions…
And if they were what was the gravy and carrots.
How long did those salmon steaks sit on the side, cling film does not stop bacteria, I now the CHMN is cold but a fridge is required until cooking time, gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
@jelenanovakovic7828
2 hours ago
It has frequently been mentioned that guests do not use the kitchen, so just wondering who the people are in the kitchen? As a guest, I would much prefer the portions served to yourselves, otherwise it might be an idea to use smaller dinner plates so the meals look bigger

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
PGpiVobtaCuBqnJJuBep0hSQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@TheChateauDiaries
59 minutes ago
They’re the tv crew for Chateau DIY!

drury42
4 minutes ago
Marie. I’m sorry but she is so depressing. Moody. And not a team player.

@riomcgonigle
41 seconds ago
why is Philip allowed an opinion eg asparagus in Marie’s work space in the kitchenette, he’s slowly taking over
---
sarahPage-ex1xs
2 hours ago
That was soo funny it was like calling Mum down to see what the children have been up to late at night......" No children , that mug must stay" Marie only has eyes for Phillip - she looks soo happy left to have time with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose 🩷
A couple of takes from the vlog:
Amoury has definitely disappeared or if he was there and I didn’t notice him, for Natzi 4 year anniversary lol

Snorts definitely reads here because our last thread we were commenting how well Michal P played the piano and how musical he was lol

Marie got snarky and just held it in when Steph said the quinoa needed more cooking time, so she threw it back to Steph does it need more water.

Mummy 🦇🦇🦇 don’t worry about what you look like, you walked around for yonks with a peg sorry a plastic clip in your hair, might as well put it in a flower top pony like I did my daughters when she was a toddler.

Chapel restorers are mighty pissed with the pink camera and Gerry saying it’s Stephs legacy like she’s bleeping Peggy Gungenheim omg nobody will ever see the chapel in real life except the deadshit owners at the chateau.

and lastly what a piss poor effort for a vlog.

cheers everyone 🩵🩷😂🥳🎊🎉
When she was talking at Benoit, he was trying to concentrate on painting those lines and he looked cross and ignored her for as long as possible. They must really dislike her and her interruptions.
Ratso does not climb up to her shoulder, I am sure she hauls him up and she looked demented when she pretended to dance. He looks so insecure and nervous and can't wait to escape when she holds him. He was much happier when Marie was holding him. The three of them messing around in the kitchen in the middle of the night were just like children. I also watched Michael Petherick. Whatever he and his family might have got up to in the past, I can't help recognising how much more he has to offer than Fanny and Snorts. He's far better looking than Snorts; has a much better personality and manners; he's much more likeable; more interesting, and has many more skills than the two of them put together. Fanny made a big mistake ditching him and ending up with Snorts. Despite him being gay, they had much more chemistry than she and Snorts could ever manage; in fact, theirs is zero. Being with Michael made her look much better, both physically and in personality. The content of vlogs was also much better: more interesting and technically better. I have no doubt that F and S think they are much better than the Petherick family and I am sure they look down on them. However, that family work hard, achieve a lot more and approach things in a more intelligent manner. They are also good-looking. Michael cleared that greenhouse in no time at all, Snorty could never manage that. I hope Michael continues to do as well as seems to be doing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think we hurt Philip’s ego. Looks like he spent the past several weeks practicing a portion of a new song to play.
Didn't someone mention recently that Michael plays the piano well? Here you go, suddenly a piano recital by the Ugly Prince Consort. Proves once again that they read here! And Marie now says "pea shoots" instead of "sweetpeas", and suddenly there a white asparagus (one of us had mentioned that they are tastier), and, and , and.:rolleyes:
We should be paid for our valuable input to the CD, really! 🤣 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It was a little toad. Most normal people would just pick up the toad and place it outside, but that would be too 'icky' for Snorty so he pushes it out with a walking stick. How bloody lame!! Fanny, how can you be proud to be engaged to that feeble excuse for a man?

Also, what was all that packing material on floor of the ugly wedgewood room? Snorty also looked quite dressed up in his new high-waisted pants and snazzy new boots. Have they been filming for Ch4? Unpacking more new purchases?

View attachment 3002827View attachment 3002829
Definitely Channel 4 filming.
Smugtwat dressed up to the nines.
Fanny in her yellow “painting“ dress.
Gerry there. With mummy dear and Percy in Framlingham that’s the only reason the Scottish gnome would be at the shittoo and not be with them in England.
Random woman in kitchen must be part of the filming crew.
What artistic creation will we see next. The mind boggles as it will nave to involve over the top expensive wallpaper and there really can’t be many rooms left which they haven’t fucked up yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
YES! Patreon knows how much she's earned through them and they can certainly see, like anyone else who bothers to look, that ZERO has been done there relative to the amount of money that Patreon account has brought in - and then on top of it, she asks for a Grift a Star campaign because she "doesn't have the money" for renovations of the chapel! When I factor in the push by Brenda Gibbons to say it's out of the goodness of Stephanie's heart that she continues to earmark the Patreon money for renovation, but is under no obligation to do so, and you look at the timing of that, I can't help but feel it's centered around this somehow. If I were in charge of Patreon, this would be what I'd look at.

While I have no clue what this issue with Patreon is or was, I have a difficult time thinking it is "bullying". That is something that can be very easily remedied by a creator on Patreon when notified, if the creator doesn't have enough moral compass to root it out themselves without being nudged to do so. Bullying would take no time at all to suss out, notify Stephanie, have her remedy it. But two weeks? That seems too long for a bullying claim to be researched and some sort of remedy agreement to be reached. Lastly, if it was some bullying allegation, Stephanie wouldn't have hidden for two weeks, not answering questions about where the Patreon video is. She could have easily put out a statement on her Patreon page asking people to be nice, delete the offending posts and move on. While the bullying, technically, isn't her fault (although allowing it to continue is her fault), she would have nothing to hide from there, as it was others doing the bullying.

I sometimes have to remind myself that this is Patreon, though, so who knows? Like I've said, I don't have a ton of faith in them.
Morning everyone, so here goes another thread already flying in the speed of the light and I am finding a little difficult to decide which post to quote about the Patreon debacle.

Thank goodness the infallible @ComtesseRose for keeping the threads coming and @Lady Avonlea for the creative titles. You both definitely deserve your own badges.

My opinion about Patreon is that they are acting to protect both their profits and their exposure to risk.

Patreon, the same way as market places like Etsy, eBay and other sites, make money via a percentage of business of buyers/patrons. Those kind of sites, all of them, have a clear rule: don’t sign to sell here and then invite your viewers/patrons to do business outside our platform.

Do you all get what I am saying?

For example, Etsy clearly forbids shop owners of poaching the buyers (that came to them via Etsy) to go buy the same product cheaper in another website. It is not allowed even if Etsy allows their shop owners to link their own websites from Etsy. Tricky thing.

Does Etsy do that because it wants to keep all the fees involved in the sales of products via their platform? Yes. But not only that, above all, Etsy wants to protect Etsy from buyers who were scammed by websites run by their own shop owners. Buyers will go find those websites because they went to Etsy and because they were linked from Etsy platform.

Even if Etsy eventually may not be found responsible of any irregularity committed by one of the thousands of websites connected to Etsy platform, Etsy doesn’t allow shop owners to take buyers away from Etsy platform. Not openly. By doing that they are trying to control their level of liability.

So, many people may go outside Patreon to buy or order something from a creator, the same way a buyer may go to the website of a Etsy shop owner, because they trust Patreon and Etsy and EBay and think those companies will be vouching for their partners. But they are not. Anything, any deal or purchase made outside the main platform, is at the buyer/patron own risk.

Fanny used a safe and regulated platform (Patreon) as “guarantee“ to attract her patrons to buy (adopt) her scamming goods on her risky website, which can disappear from the internet tomorrow.

This is, in my opinion, the source of her Patreon problems. But Patreon must be interested in finding a way of settling with Phony. As far as I know, they seem to like her far too much. Wasn’t Phony one their embassators?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Has anyone just watched that beautiful, beautiful vlog on Chateau Belebat? I have been following them forever, their aesthetic and reason for living such a gracious lifestyle is well worth a watch.
We are wasting our time detailing the down market, cheap, disgusting lifestyle of Stephanie Jarvis. She is a nobody.
The best we can do in my opinion, is to stop the grift and forget any angst towards her lack of style, manners, hospitality and choice of partners. Once a turd always a turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pick the toad up you pathetic ponce! Ditch the Shakin Stevens boots they make you look even more of a tit than you already are.

It's getting cringeworthy, the almost daily chapel restorer harassment, now taking the laughing gnome with her. eeew

You can tell when there are no guests by the amount of food that's being cooked. That was a bread and butter pudding abomination. Let Marie find her own fella and I wish him luck, he'll need it.

Marie should have adequate work surfaces, that tit does nothing other than lay the table (badly) and obviously by last night's impromptu Liberace rendition, knocks out the occasional ABBA Mama Mia on the ole Joanna. PUT THAT DOG ON THE FLOOR!!

You selfish little tit with all your duck awful china. He wants it to look pretty, give me strength or preferably a heavy blunt object. Keeping chipped mugs???

Keep her sweet Fanny, this is Marie telling you she's fucked off with the clutter. If you don't, the next thing will be she just might loosen the screws on the shelves holding all of that useless blue transfer ware that arsewipe got and has never moved from them since.

My dislike for him just grows and grows.
You may dislike him, but that pompous, arrogant no-nothing twit isn’t scared of you Jack Sprstt, or Mummy, or anyone apparently. Better watch yourself Snorty, because pride cometh before a fall.
---
Pick the toad up you pathetic ponce! Ditch the Shakin Stevens boots they make you look even more of a tit than you already are.

It's getting cringeworthy, the almost daily chapel restorer harassment, now taking the laughing gnome with her. eeew

You can tell when there are no guests by the amount of food that's being cooked. That was a bread and butter pudding abomination. Let Marie find her own fella and I wish him luck, he'll need it.

Marie should have adequate work surfaces, that tit does nothing other than lay the table (badly) and obviously by last night's impromptu Liberace rendition, knocks out the occasional ABBA Mama Mia on the ole Joanna. PUT THAT DOG ON THE FLOOR!!

You selfish little tit with all your duck awful china. He wants it to look pretty, give me strength or preferably a heavy blunt object. Keeping chipped mugs???

Keep her sweet Fanny, this is Marie telling you she's fucked off with the clutter. If you don't, the next thing will be she just might loosen the screws on the shelves holding all of that useless blue transfer ware that arsewipe got and has never moved from them since.

My dislike for him just grows and grows.
You may dislike him, but that pompous, arrogant no-nothing twit isn’t scared of you Jack Sprstt, or Mummy, or anyone apparently. Better watch yourself Snorty, because pride comets before a fall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn't someone mention recently that Michael plays the piano well? Here you go, suddenly a piano recital by the Ugly Prince Consort. Proves once again that they read here! And Marie now says "pea shoots" instead of "sweetpeas", and suddenly there a white asparagus (one of us had mentioned that they are tastier), and, and , and.:rolleyes:
Sadly though no matter how many times we say it here that the Maastricht Mincer needs a drop kick back to his homeland, they've not picked up on that one for some reason. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It seems that Potty, the 10% owner, has made his way to Barcelona prior to the F1 race this weekend, but he didn't stop enroute at the shitoo to do any work. He's posted a vlog - a somewhat useful A-Z guide for anyone who wants to visit Barcelona and attend the race. Just like Fanny, Potty speaks far too quickly. Also, surprisingly for a professional photographer he uses a lot of canned, stock photos.

Apparently, Fanny isn't the only shitoo owner who is staying at expensive hotels. It doesn't seem that Potty stayed with Ollie & Camila while in Barcelona. Instead Potty stayed at the luxury boutique Paulet Hotel where rooms go for €1,250/night, but Potty took a page out of Fanny's book and said he got a discount - what he got the room for a bargain €1,000/night?

Potty has paltry YT views and has to take thousands of F1 pics to sell just 1 good one. So who is paying/subsidizing Potty's global travel? Patron?

View attachment 3002918
He probably got the discount of 10% from his Genius account on booking.com.

🤡😂🤣😎

Below booking is offering me 10% at La Mirande when I log in with my Genius account, yes, I have an account at booking, who doesn’t Chamberpottie?

IMG_1129.jpeg

IMG_1130.jpeg

No, I am not going to stay at La Mirande, doesn’t matter how nice it is, Phony ruins everything she touches…
I just searched the reservation to make a point that there’s nothing special in Chamberpottie discount… booking is always giving discount on more expensive hotels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Snorts bun makes him look like an old maid.
They think they are interesting and quirky, unfortunately they are neither.

That piano has been treated dreadfully, and is very out of tune. Snorts is playing by numbers he has no ability and I doubt he can even read music.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Has anyone just watched that beautiful, beautiful vlog on Chateau Belebat? I have been following them forever, their aesthetic and reason for living such a gracious lifestyle is well worth a watch.
We are wasting our time detailing the down market, cheap, disgusting lifestyle of Stephanie Jarvis. She is a nobody.
The best we can do in my opinion, is to stop the grift and forget any angst towards her lack of style, manners, hospitality and choice of partners. Once a turd always a turd.
I love the guys at Chateau de Belebat. They have such immaculate taste and have given their lovely boys such a beautiful life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@lindascott2008
1 hour ago
Ever since he proposed marriage and Steph accepted, he seems to be stretching and testing the waters of territory, and decisions....

@lindascott2008
1 hour ago
Now that he proposed to Steph and is to become her husband, it does seem like he is behaving slightly differently....more pushing for his ideas to be implemented. It is understandable that he is doing that, for reasons some may have figured out.

waynesmith3908
8 hours ago (edited)
How about heading some dishes not needed upstairs to Narnia ??!! Bring a bunch upstairs and bring a little down . Shuffle the seasons.

@isabellejarvis7805
16 minutes ago
The weight would probably collapse Narnia

Uv1DyAS3Nfo0JxWgPbZdRRAA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@donnagriffis4871
8 hours ago
Is it just me but has anyone else noticed the stunning poopy field by the chapel

• Haha
Lest we forget, that scullery work surface was bodged on installation by Danny Boy within the last year and a half. Tattlers said at the time the bamboo top would immediately begin to rot and was entirely unsuitable. That’s my problem with Danger Prone Danny at Chateau Brûlée. He might work hard, but he works wrong. No appropriate engineering plan much less correct stabilization of the heat damaged structure. No matter how hard he works, would you trust your children or grandchildren to spend one night in that building? Hard work is not a substitute for smart work. Dan Preston is simply incapable of that.

IMG_6929.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.