The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe why she never drives!
---

I love Elvis. And his human!
Opioids and alcohol are not a good idea.
Snorts beard grows quickly or they stayed more than one night in the hotel.
Those tea knives Fanny said were butter knives, no.
Fannysplaining about the silver marks but got them wrong…
Watch out for Snorts hunting for a paucillin bread basket now.

Fish knives and forks only twelve…why bother ,one mouthful and the fish portion they serve is devoured.
More things for dishcloth Dave to hand wash.

Who uses hotel towels to dry the dog.

My doggie has his own weekend bag with all the things he needs in it from his brush to his towel.

Bread plate bath blah bread plate blah blah. Again Fanny you don’t know how to lay a table, provide good food or use the cutlery correctly and worse have no manners.

Reactions: 34
The notion that Phillip the jobless nonce treated them to that hotel stay is just laughable. He is a minimum wager at best, what does he actually do work one 1 hour three times week setting the table. Someone in his demographic and wage bracket tends to say at a hostel.
---
she's a pleb

@deanviewofachateaumybandbi7899
1 minute ago
Lovely a nice wet dog in the hotel room. Storage on those auction lots must cost a fortune.

Reactions: 41
This doesn't appear to have the same cutout embroidery detail on the sleeves and hem as Fanny's dress, also the front opening is much lower on her dress (of course!). They are very similar but I don't think they are identical. I might be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Her nails are the ones she had done in London?

Snorts is wearing one of Fanny’s rings again.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose

Who would admit to washing their dog in a hotel sink, let alone film it. Can you imagine what the hotel would say ? Not a good advert for them is it Fanny & Snorys are truly nuts
Lancelot is not amused either

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Sleeves are flattering after a certain age.. and dresses that don't open to the navel on old Hags...
---
I was looking at the map, and aren't Ollie & Camilla reasonably close to Ton & Oncle? (All things considered).. If they don't go visit then clearly that's another friendship on the rubble heap. She does go through them doesn't she though?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Reactions: 25
I remember Hanni diving onto her bed like a 5 year old on their visit and Mummy going wild over toiletries
After watching a few minutes of that, what strikes me is how much more natural, and happy they all were. They are genuinely enjoying a girls trip away and appreciating their surroundings, as opposed to traveling with Snorts, who hits the ice cream shop and the grocery store for ice cream and the wine shop, then hits the bed with his ice cream tub and wine in the hotel robe... and his dirty arse touching it as 100 others have done before.. (((shudders)))

Reactions: 33
ComtesseRose, you were so on target describing Stephanie‘s fake engagement ring as being a Mentos ring. The color and shape match perfectly.

Reactions: 24
Maybe 3 hours

Reactions: 20
I think it is ca. 3 hrs 45 min. to Ollie's from Agde.Whatever.

Reactions: 17
Talking of rings or rather the empty engagement one, apart from being the most crass, offensive present anyone could give bc rings are not sold empty as the setting claws would be upright with an unfinished look, so second-hand with -'Granny' or brocante taking the stone out and discarding the mount to melt down the gold which looked pretty thin. I have a jeweller friend who has piles of these 'pre-loved' items that people bring in to get the value of the gold. Still with me? And let's say that's a gaping hole to fill with a decent diamond & surround, even for Fanny's deep pockets. Doubt we'll see a trip to Antwerp, the global hub of the diamond industry even if it's on Snorts' doorstep.
---
Or faster if you'e thrashing someone else's Porsche and any speeding tickets go to the owner's address.
...and with the promise of another luxury hotel stay en route, upgraded, natch.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if the white dress Fanny is currently wearing is perhaps a Souleiado dress , purchased when she and Mummy visited the factory pre-Snorty. Souleiado did have white dresses on display. Fanny walked out with a bucket look of packages on that factory visit + Mummy purchased a bag.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.