The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely paid for two rooms for the night at the expensive hotel. Ratso on the guest pillow of the bed was inconsiderate. They evidently didn’t bring a bed for the dog that the dogs actually fit into and sleep for the night. Stephanie seems to want to re-create situations and visit hotels and mansions, where she previously been a guest of another person. Now that she has her scammed money, she wants to re-create the experience, but treat herself to the most luxurious experience, by paying with grifted money, and recording the experience for content, e.g, leasing the palazzo in Italy for a couple of hours Where she had previously stayed as a guest of Baby has a fabulous life’s grandmother.

Philip admitted during the video that the cutlery had been purchased through an auction, presumably, online, several months before. I believe it is like other purchases, they pick it up at the very last minute. Philip evidently has Stephanie’s credit card and uses it several times a day to make purchases online. he already has a set of cutlery with mother of pearl handles. Stephanie gave him a set a couple of years ago for Christmas.

His spending is simply out of control. Nothing satisfies him. He evidently picked up a dozen 1907 Henry James mother of pearl handled fish knives, fish forks, and it appeared he also had a half dozen to a dozen bread/butter knives. A Tattler sleuth could likely identify the auction and the price paid for the items in an online auction from the past year. Stephanie was very careful to hide the name of the street, the name of the store or business where the items were picked up, etc. in Lyons, France, to avoid tracing of such items. The same for the scarf and the lie that the scarf was a Christmas present from six months ago That they just picked up.
Did you notice that when they stopped to pick up the cutlery, Ratso was making noises again like he needed to pee or poo. Of course, he was ignored by the gruesome twosome. I have a feeling to tell the dog to shut up or ignore the dog when the dog whimpers to try to tell them something and the little pink camera is not rolling. I believe the dog is treated very differently when they are not filming.

They are certainly trying to send a message to Marie and viewers by hauling the poorly treated dog with them all over France this summer, do you likely prep yours when they leave the dog for 3 to 4 months to travel outside of France at the end of the bed breakfast season. The poor dog usuallt appears defeated and sad when it is manhandled or hauled around by Snorts, and that is the best footage, Stephanie can find depicting the relationship between the smallest dog in the world and one of his loser grifting owners.

Snorty and Fanny must fight and argue nonstop all day long. I believe one of the deciding factors in fracturing the fragile relationships with permasmile, egyptologist guy, and the Shreks , was when they had to endure the long Egyptian trip with mommy, Percy, and the tacky bickering, greedy gruesome twosome, who insisted upon staying a part for the rest of the group an upscale, hotels, and essentially ruined the trip for the rest of the traveling group. Of course, Stephanie didn’t give a tit about Egypt. It was her third trip to Egypt. It was her mother second trip to Egypt. The whole trip Was for bragging rights And to show off their newly found ebegged and scammed money. Remember Snorts prancing about Egypt with his parasol?

During the September, 2020 visit to the same hotel, Stephanie pulled her familiar stunt of plopping down at the desk in the hotel room to sign Patreon cards. During the trip, she also bragged about starting the gift grab channel the week before, which ran for a little over three years, netting her thousands of tax free presents, and personal tax breaks. She bragged that she had 2000 paying patrons.

She has allegedly increased her paying patrons to around 3500 or so accounts per month in the past 3.5 years but has since added Snorty full time to the payroll, a cook, Amaury on the payroll, as well as additional gardeners, and spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on auctions, hundreds of thousands of dollars on luxury vacations for herself, Snorts, family, and co owners, well over $100,000 on clothing, fillers, etc. for herself, etc. She has to be spending Patreon monies to support the expenditure of all those funds. She has claimed that she spends over $20,000 plus per month in salaries and then she claims she cannot afford it. She has become increasingly reckless in her expensive desires, and spending over the past 3 1/2 years.
---
@fast800journeylifebeyond5
4 hours ago
Anyone know what happened to the men and their pugs ? Philip is still driving their car and they’ve vanished off the face of France for some reason, weird they’ve left their car behind, it’s not exactly a bomb of a car

SusanneKrogh-mb8jr
5 hours ago
It is a long time since I have seen Andrew

@mauralyons2713
59 minutes ago
Is Lancelot's new carrier a little small for him ?

@irenemulcahy2495
3 hours ago
Poor little Lancelot doesn’t look comfortable in that new car travel bed. It doesn’t seem long enough for him

@MarianneInmarsilia
2 hours ago
Who is Hanni ?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Hanni is one of Stephanie‘s most successful targets but Isabell will never admit it. She routinely lies about the relationships of her daughter ( to include the one with Australian grunt).
@isabellejarvis7805
2 hours ago
A friend

@4thDimensionistWoman
3 hours ago
A no buy year is a project for the chateau to consider. View attachment 2993961

@sineadkelliher1370
5 hours ago
Can anybody tell me the exact name of the plates that Stephanie mentioned she was eating from in the restaurant?….was it ‘juvenile’??…it just I got a set similar from a parent of an exchange student in the 80s and it looks exactly the same!

@sandyrisotto
3 hours ago
Vintage luneville
We took our dogs everywhere with us, the longest trip being to my friend in Umbria, via Montreaux. We stopped every couple of hours to let them out so they could stretch their legs, have a drink and a wee/poo it's what any responsible dog owner would do. They piss me off so much and if Ratso did have an accident in the room, I hope it was all over their luggage.

They could get a carboot protector like I have (got mine off amazon) they come in all different sizes so they'd find one to fit the Porsche. Drop the back seats down put their luggage behind them, then the little fella would have all of that space to stretch out and be confortable and it's wipe clean.

That would hamper their loading up with purchases, so poor little bugger has to suffer being stuffed into a too small bed.

Better still, leave him at the Shitoo. That would be the kindest thing to do.

1718384473379.png

I was only thinking the other day, it's about time cranky Hanni came bouncing through the door with a magnum of champers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it is ca. 3 hrs 45 min. to Ollie's from Agde.Whatever.
The next F1 race is in Barcelona. That would be a paaaarfect opportunity for Fanny to visit Ollie & Camilla and piggyback on Potty's F1 connections (if he actually has any) & Babyhasafabulouslife (who has Redbull connections).
Fanny & Snorty would be fish out of water at an F1 event.

Ollie & Camilla, you are doing well & focused on your own mental health (no vlogs for 3 months). So if Fanny comes knocking do yourselves a favour and don't answer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Billy, I've been a supporter and defender of yours and see that for some unknown reason you've shadow-banned me on YouTube.
Unsubscribed and unfollowed your socials. And duck you too. More in common with Fanny than I thought.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Billy, I've been a supporter and defender of yours and see that for some unknown reason you've shadow-banned me on YouTube.
Unsubscribed and unfollowed your socials. And duck you too.
I'm shadow banned by them too, I've subscribed to their chanel and 'black bell' so I get the flogs, but always have to go find them if i want to watch. I think I'm shadow banned on Viv and Simon's too, I asked what Fanny & Snorts gave as a wedding gift... nada. I think that's an appropriate question seeing as so many gifts were shown...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This doesn't appear to have the same cutout embroidery detail on the sleeves and hem as Fanny's dress, also the front opening is much lower on her dress (of course!). They are very similar but I don't think they are identical. I might be wrong.

View attachment 2994034View attachment 2994035
You're right, it doesn't. I just chose that picture because it most closely showed the neckline. Every year, Anthropologie has different versions of the dress - long sleeved, puffed sleeve, sleeveless, mini dress, maxi dress, all in different solid and print fabrics that change from year to year. Then they do special edition versions, like the one Stephanie is wearing, which is either from last year or the year before. This year, the eyelet version is more of a contrast and is on the skirt, as well. Anthro does pants, shorts and jumpsuits, skirts and shirts, too, all with that signature elasticized bit, which is on all of the Somerset pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm shadow banned by them too, I've subscribed to their chanel and 'black bell' so I get the flogs, but always have to go find them if i want to watch. I think I'm shadow banned on Viv and Simon's too, I asked what Fanny & Snorts gave as a wedding gift... nada. I think that's an appropriate question seeing as so many gifts were shown...
I thought it strange none of my comments had any likes... so I posted a few comments in a handful of the peeps I follow, then logged out of YT and went back to find my comments. Only Dan and Michael haven't shadow banned me. I'll have to try the Shreks and Viv next.

The only reason I can think of that caused Billy to ban me was that he got offended by an inuendo joke post I made about his organ? I wonder if Sherry monitors his comment section?

He better hope I never run into him in Mayenne because if I do, I'll ignore him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lovely news to hear that Catherine, the Princess of Wales feels well enough to attend the Trooping of the Colour ceremony this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
me too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's Friday evening where I am. I have a puttenesca sauce on the go to have with gnocchi, and I'm just finishing off a local Chardonnay left over from last night. Did @billybudd book the entertainment for the VIP lounge later...? Looking forward to that!

In the meantime I thought we could just enjoy sausage dogs...

I happen to know this hotel from the old days. Do you know it @JackSpratt ?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am just liking every comment y’all make! I’m glad that we’re on the same wave length.
Just wondering, how does Support squirrel get all this money….surely he doesn’t have to ask every time he buys something…may I please have money for ice cream? He truly does disgust me.
A grown man …Shake my head.
Also, how do does Fanny put up with anything he says? Shut up squirrel. If you’re 50-year old woman …Why would you take anything he says seriously?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought it strange none of my comments had any likes... so I posted a few comments in a handful of the peeps I follow, then logged out of YT and went back to find my comments. Only Dan and Michael haven't shadow banned me. I'll have to try the Shreks and Viv next.

The only reason I can think of that caused Billy to ban me was that he got offended by an inuendo joke post I made about his organ? I wonder if Sherry monitors his comment section?

He better hope I never run into him in Mayenne because if I do, I'll ignore him!
I think mine was a comment on Michaels, when he was pushing his lovers and it was weird, I think you're right, Sherry has 'the list'... I know Nutti banished me on their Insta for asking how Amaury felt about Snorts telling him how to arrange paneling.. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We took our dogs everywhere with us, the longest trip being to my friend in Umbria, via Montreaux. We stopped every couple of hours to let them out so they could stretch their legs, have a drink and a wee/poo it's what any responsible dog owner would do. They piss me off so much and if Ratso did have an accident in the room, I hope it was all over their luggage.

They could get a carboot protector like I have (got mine off amazon) they come in all different sizes so they'd find one to fit the Porsche. Drop the back seats down put their luggage behind them, then the little fella would have all of that space to stretch out and be confortable and it's wipe clean.

That would hamper their loading up with purchases, so poor little bugger has to suffer being stuffed into a too small bed.

View attachment 2994262

I was only thinking the other day, it's about time cranky Hanni came bouncing through the door with a magnum of champers.
I daresay that Porsche themselves make just such a thing. And it will have a lovely big Porsche logo on it for the world to see it's a patent part. As do all car manufacturers. But if you don't want to pay the premium of manufacturers prices, go to Norauto or Feu Vert. They have staff on hand to help you size up and fit the correct product. Despicable fanny and Thrush are complete arseholes. I would like to see someone do to them what they do to that poor dog - not stop for toilet breaks, deprive them of fresh clean water and stuff them in a too small space, unrestrained, for their comfort.

I just wanted to say, regarding the using and abusing of the hotel room facilities - don't for one minute think that the staff haven't seen worse. I am not stepfending or thrushfending here but people in general are disgusting and think nothing of shitting in a hotel bed, bathroom sink or anywhere that decent people would not. Leave take away food and drink bottles not bought in the hotel just lying around the room. Sex toys, soiled underwear, you name it. Steal towels, bathrobes, slippers etc. In fact anything including things that are nailed down. So anything the gruesome twosome have done or left will not be an eye-opener to housekeeping.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She said Philip ‘treated’ her
There is an "h" between treat and threat... just observing.

Philip cannot afford to buy his own clothes
Yet, she'd lose face if the was just PhiPhi's sugar mummy... Can't have that.

@ComtesseRose have I told you lately what a star you are.
I'm actually a constellation.

ComtesseRose will be asking for buy me a coffee and some hotel vouchers as payment for all the editing , deleting, CC, unfavourable comments etc🤪😂
Please support my GoFundMe, as I'd like to purchase Caran d'Ache's SupraColor 120, LOL. /s

Ollie & Camilla, you are doing well & focused on your own mental health (no vlogs for 3 months). So if Fanny comes knocking do yourselves a favour and don't answer.
They're still active on Patreon though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2994262

It’s too late for the porsche, it’s drenched with urine and vomit. It’s too late for Hanni, she is drenched with lesbian promises never fufilled.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There is an "h" between treat and threat... just observing.

Yet, she'd lose face if the was just PhiPhi's sugar mummy... Can't have that.

I'm actually a constellation.

Please support my GoFundMe, as I'd like to purchase Caran d'Ache's SupraColor 120, LOL. /s

They're still active on Patreon though.
For you @ComtesseRose

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am just liking every comment y’all make! I’m glad that we’re on the same wave length.
Just wondering, how does Support squirrel get all this money….surely he doesn’t have to ask every time he buys something…may I please have money for ice cream? He truly does disgust me
Credit cards have reached France m'dear & his wallet was crammed

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She hiked her baps up
Fanny flashing her clevage the last time she visited La Mirande with Mummy & Hanni. Fanny was probably hoping the GM who was giving her the hotel tour would comp their rooms and push her buttons.
1718391794917.png
1718391939162.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.