The Chateau Diaries #312 Stephanie Jarvis, you stupid girl, why is your Patreon account "under review"?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@C'est moi. Re hotels, what the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't etc. Best not to think about it. Saw luminol tests on coverlets once & it put me right off.
The cleaning may not always be that deep however. A few years ago on a cycling holiday in Charente I left a pair of shoes under the bed & a fortnight later, happened to be passing again, & popped in not expecting much, but...there they were still under the bed in July, at the height of the tourist season.
Off track, Pineau de Charente was an unusual drink but unfortunately not available anywhere else, wonder why.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So, during Covid-19, Fanny, Mummy & Hanni stayed at La Mirande Hotel in Avignon and the owner's son gave them a full tour of the hotel from kitchen to public spaces and throughout the guest rooms. So much so that Fanny exclaimed her favourite guest room was No. 28.
1718392694986.png

She had seen all the rooms previously, so why on this trip why did Fanny & Snorty visit two of the rooms? I guess Room 28 was booked by other guests, so Snorty got the chance to choose the room he preferred and Fanny took the other room.
1718392788795.png
1718392812069.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The exquisite La Mirande had long been on my bucket list. However, even merely as a dream, it has now been ruined for me - thanks for that Hinge & Bracket ! Who, EVER, in their right minds washes their DOG in the bathroom basin of a luxury 5 Star Hotel ?

A few years ago, Fanny spent an entire flog (filmed during the Hanni/Isabel stay) interviewing the reserved, talented owner of La Mirande. He painstakingly told her how he carefully chose each piece of fabric, wallpaper and paint colour. Not a single inch of that hotel would miss his loving gaze. It’s clearly his life’s work. Fanny more than most, knows exactly how luxurious every inch of that building and the interiors are. Yet she ignored all of this to to let Ratso not only be scrubbed and rinsed in their previously immaculate en-suite but they also didn’t prevent him from constantly shaking himself, thereby spraying water and dog hairs, all over the walls and floor.

As if that wasn’t enough, she then let her rat, er…. dawg , put his wet dog scent on the bed linen and the PILLOW …. I’m sorry but that’s inexcusable somewhere that isn’t your own home (and believe me I’m a dog lover who had her own spaniel sleep on the bed). The complete lack of regard for other’s property - no thought of who else may use that room - or have to clean it afterwards.

It’s made much worse by the fact that she smarmed up to the owner, waxing lyrical over every single thread and bit of wallpaper & then, even knowing that, didn’t even give a flying f—-

I think it was @Lady Avonlea who kindly said she would send a picture of the canine bathroom scene to the GM (Martin Stein) of La Mirande. He will know straight away who Stephanie Jarvis is. I hope he sends her a steam-clean invoice and bill for replacement pillows . I hope they ban her from staying in future.

Appallingly stupid, selfish behaviour from those 2 ridiculous, daft e-begging idiots. Comme d’habitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I've been watching some of the old 'Sundays at the Chateau' episodes and gosh they were so refreshing (almost natural), pre-Snorty.

During lockdown Fanny and Mummy went brocanting in Limoges (it only became brocunting once Snorty appeared on the scene). Look what Fanny purchased - a hat she can wear at her upcoming nuptuals! Although back then (just like now) Fanny didn't really care about getting married, but instead she simply wanted a party.

Do yourself a favour Fanny - kick the little ice-cream gobbling twerp to the kerb and remember what you once said, "Wedding, never mind that, we'll just have a party"!

1718394348255.png
1718394367176.png

1718394434362.png
1718394527814.png
1718394633770.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I am just liking every comment y’all make! I’m glad that we’re on the same wave length.
Just wondering, how does Support squirrel get all this money….surely he doesn’t have to ask every time he buys something…may I please have money for ice cream? He truly does disgust me.
A grown man …Shake my head.
Also, how do does Fanny put up with anything he says? Shut up squirrel. If you’re 50-year old woman …Why would you take anything he says seriously?
She’s paying him so he gets a paycheck she’s using patron to pay him. It is a business expense also so I think she probably should be using YouTube earning to pay him, but I can’t remember what she said and honestly I don’t know European tax codes I can pay my kids a certain amount of money each year as a tax deduction so she pays her little son also.
---
Is it sad to think, they're posting updates for their 3 members?

If Fanny really is done and her house of cards is crumbling down, does anybody want to meet up at Glastonbury 2025. Champs in an ice cold kiddie pool while listening to whoever is playing, LOL.
I shall come as long as you make it on a long weekend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Stephanie is channeling her little Edie again.

1718329026575.png

View attachment 2993021
I did not cry at Shrek and Sara's Wedding BUT I could have cried at the state of the pair of them, the clothes were not the worst of it but the lack of effort they put into themselves, Sara hair could have been styled into an up do and Steves washed at least. Where was her bouquet of flowers ? I am sure Viv would have helped improve things. The Guests made so little effort, I wear and look better dressed going to supermarket for the weekly shop. Anyway I wish them well as a married couple as long as they enjoyed THEIR DAY.
Omg!!! I was thinking the same!!!
On the Little Edie!!!
😆😆😆
You beat me to the punch though!!! 😜😆😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fanny flashing her clevage the last time she visited La Mirande with Mummy & Hanni. Fanny was probably hoping the GM who was giving her the hotel tour would comp their rooms and push her buttons.
View attachment 2994544View attachment 2994551
Lookit! She’s wearing separates BEFORE she met Snorts!! She looks way better. Sisterwife ‘look’ seems to have been mandated by the Allergic GayLodger after all.
---
Actually they've removed all but 22 video's off YT.. all the gardener ones, and any with Fanny in it...
Camilla put her foot down hard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Actually they've removed all but 22 video's off YT.. all the gardener ones, and any with Fanny in it...
Did they remove them after Steffi s Patreon investigations? It could be that Patreon got alarmed of copyrighted music in the videos or something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been watching some of the old 'Sundays at the Chateau' episodes and gosh they were so refreshing (almost natural), pre-Snorty.

During lockdown Fanny and Mummy went brocanting in Limoges (it only became brocunting once Snorty appeared on the scene). Look what Fanny purchased - a hat she can wear at her upcoming nuptuals! Although back then (just like now) Fanny didn't really care about getting married, but instead she simply wanted a party.

Do yourself a favour Fanny - kick the little ice-cream gobbling twerp to the kerb and remember what you once said, "Wedding, never mind that, we'll just have a party"!

View attachment 2994629View attachment 2994630
View attachment 2994635View attachment 2994639View attachment 2994645
It was all much lighter.. less oppressive pre-Snorts. The farmhouse was less cluttered, the friends were plenty and fun was had by all... Even Marie can't muster a smile these days and ex friends are removing their content with Fanny in it, nobody wants incriminating evidence of knowing the future jailbird..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Two years later and they still only have three patrons?!? Bwahahaha! Sounds like your Fanny friend set you up ruthlessly Gobbler!
In all fairness they had good amount of Patreon members. Don't know if the numbers shown, is because people stopped their membership due to Ollie and Cammie not posting as much anymore, or it's because of the privacy setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s paying him so he gets a paycheck she’s using patron to pay him. It is a business expense also so I think she probably should be using YouTube earning to pay him, but I can’t remember what she said and honestly I don’t know European tax codes I can pay my kids a certain amount of money each year as a tax deduction so she pays her little son also.
---

I shall come as long as you make it on a long weekend
Will have to be a very long weekend. Drove past there (Glastonbury) today and although it is still over a week away the traffic was horrendous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just took a look at their YouTube page. They’ve removed every video published prior to the vlog with the ridiculous nouveau bust staircase finial. So somewhere between six months and a year’s worth of vlogs taken down. Voluntarily or…
---
In all fairness they had good amount of Patreon members. Don't know if the numbers shown, is because people stopped their membership due to Ollie and Cammie not posting as much anymore, or it's because of the privacy setting.
I’m pretty sure I remember them only having three patrons at the time they changed those setting. It was a direct result of us dissecting them. Happened shortly after the Patreon parody account had them melting down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow.....this is the most interesting bit about Stephanie, other than the recent Patreon glitch, I've seen in a while.
Imagine that! Ollie & Camilla removed vlogs with Stephanie in them? Wonder what in the world happened there!
Guess that means Stephanie and Philip can't decorate their own room in the Manse then, huh?

Well, GOOD. If it's true that they've cut ties, GOOD. That's all I can say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.