Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
I have located the video. Episode 162 cocktail heaven. At around 22 minutes, Fanny tells mp that the cabinet was mrs. walkers cabinet and that mrs walker must be someone her mother knew because Isabelle remarked, “oh mrs walkers cabinet.” And Fanny then stated that “Isabelle said the words with a lot of love in her heart.

There was also a video (s)where Fanny was going thru the guest rooms and remarked where the piece of furniture or object in the room came from, one being identified as a former resident.

Link to post I made about the video cocktail corner and the table .
One of Fanny's pianos was a "gift" from her former piano teacher -- likely a resident at the home.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

M&MsMom

VIP Member
If I paid for Netflix and it didn't work for a week and I couldn't get anyone at Netflix to help me figure out why or Netflix didn't put out an explanation as to why my subscription didn't work, I would cancel my subscription.

Brenda Gibbons told everyone that monthly payout to Patreon/Stephanie Jarvis should be considered a subscription service where one gets extra videos of the Life, Love and Laughter and la Lande.......guess what? No extra videos since June 5th. One response in the comment section by Stephanie (or her surrogate) called it a glitch, and then Brenda, who has nothing at all to do with Patreon jumps in and says it's back up and running and apologizes for the inconvenience. Except for these two communications, not really even official (in my view), there's been no real communication about why people who pay this woman a particular amount every month for their extra videos aren't getting the extra video.

Why is that?

What a way to treat the people who pay $30,000 monthly, so you can go around and fondle your aunt and uncle's knick-knacks, make a mess of their stair landing, pick up all the crap you bought as you toot around the south of France and spend that money on anything but renovations!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Worse was watching Gift Grab. Especially the group ones, on the terrace when they opened a lot of presents.
I watched in amazement how mommy needed everything, how she grabbed everything for herself without even a little gratitude, without shame or I don't know without what. It was always: Oh, I really needed that, it will be great with this or that..... Thank you, and now the new package.... Uh, ah, great and we needed that.... Oh , that's my favorite....Ah, that would go great with this or that.....
Disgusting.....
Awful.
To me, Gift Grab was disgusting. I didn't know what to think because I liked the two of them, from the episodes, ETTCDIY.

In the beginning I enjoyed the gifts, when it was just the red van arriving with a couple.
I always have a hard time buying gifts for others and it gave me ideas. But then it became the Gift Grab channel and it was so over the top it was gross. What I hated most was the reading of the letters, even if they were from real people I don't think the whole letter should have been read out. It was like we were listening into something personal. But I pretty sure that most of the letters were written by Fanny herself.

• Sick
  • Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
For someone who likes to act like they are loaded, Fanny just can’t help but act like the discount chatelaine that she actually is.
Old money is quietly dignified. Old money is reserved and responsible. Old money is respectful and stately. New money is loud and brash. New money is needy and cloying. New money is frivolous and wasteful. And Fanny screams new money like a super nova on amphetamines.

• Heart
  • Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
How much are you going to charge for this dish? 70 Euros?
Cheese was from a regular supermarket, around 5 euros. Tomatoes from Lidl for 3 euros.

Plus Inspiration, kindness, chastity, the plate, the knife used for shaving,..

Yeah about 70 euros should cover most of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
My husband has now been offered a bed in the only establishment that is suitable,and will move in to the home on Monday in ten days time. Even good clothes are desirable. I have bought him a cheap watch to wear now , it is heartbreaking as I gave him his lovely watch as an engagement present over 40 years ago.
My heart aches with sadness at him moving, but is also heavy with fear at how they will treat him.
Dear Lochy, I am so sorry it has come to this. I have the same thoughts about moving my husband to a facility even though it's not time yet. Sometimes when things are going so wrong, all I can think about is being free, then when things calm down all I can think about is trying to make his life bearable. You are in my thoughts and prayers that all will go as well as possible for the both of you. ❤

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Snorty, you were like a kid in a candy shop when you arrived at Raynaud in Limoges. Your cheeks were all puffed out like a squirrel excitedly collecting nuts to store for winter, so it may be time to stop gorging on ice cream.
1718645912045.png

You now have sets of chargers in yellow, green & cream. We know you deserve want the charger plates in every colour, and at only €15 per charger (€360 for 24) you should get them ALL before the promotion ends or they sell out. Heck, Raynaud may toss in some for free!
1718646360176.png

It's clear that the only thing which held you back last Friday was there was no space to stuff any more chargers in the car. You made a tactical error picking up Scotman at the Limoges Airport because he took so room in the back seat, although you could have piled some additional boxes on his lap and under the dog bed. Heck, maybe you should have tied Scotman to the roof of the Porsche alla Grandma in National Lampoon's Vacation - imagine the space you would have had then!
1718646474454.png
1718646488983.png

1718647272514.png

But fear not, Fanny will be flying back to London soon so you can head back to Limoges and get all the remaining charger plates in every colour:
- Orange for Koningsdag celebrations (April 26 or 27 each year)
- Teal Blue because you can use them every leap year on February 29th
- Dark Blue to match the water of the future lake
- Baby Blue to match Fanny's contact lenses
- Red for Christmas (or to match Ratso's sore eye :mad:)

1718646905215.png
1718646930120.png

1718646961184.png
1718647047503.png

• Haha
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
The Bernardaud part-service, a copy of the Marie Antoinette cornflower and pearl service, sold for 2,500€ in February this year. Sales fees and storage on top of that.

https://www.ivoire-france.com/nimes/fr/lot-4535-1121534-95_ancienne_manufacture_royale_limoges_i#a lot

Goes without saying that it’s a crazed waste of money. Less expensive than buying the plates, etc individually at the Bernardout shop in Limoges but that doesn’t justify such profligacy. The obsession with auctions is only exceeded by the
addiction to china.

As if the pretty mediocre types who “pay to stay” know what they’re eating off, much less care.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
In Steff’s mind’s eye, thanks to the ridiculous level of fawning and kowtowing to every her whim, she’s some form of YT royalty and therefore has carte blanche to behave as she wants. In reality, she’s an insecure, jumped-up, badly brought up nobody. Turning up late to Sara and Steve’s wedding was unforgivable and inexcusable. The height of bad manners.

She would do well to think about Louis XVIII’s maxim - “punctuality is the politeness of kings”.

Plus, when you go to stay with friends (not that she has any real friends, more like transactional acquaintances) it is really poor form to treat their home as a hotel. Arriving late: not “fashionably late” but really, really late. Appearing for breakfast at midday. Having a bath in the middle of the night.
🧵 Suggestion - If “punctuality is the politeness of Kings”, then Stephanie Jarvis is a lowly, impolite, uncouth peasant.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@user-oi7dx8tu1f
50 minutes ago
Phillip was dealt the short straw when editing Stephanie left the bit in about Athena. Not cool

@brunobrauer6301
9 hours ago
The French fire safety regulations prohibit the placement of obstructions, including decorative objects such as flower pots and other items, in stairways that are designated as emergency evacuation routes. These regulations are intended to ensure that evacuation paths remain clear and accessible in case of a fire, preventing any delays or hazards during an emergency evacuation. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with these regulations typically falls on the building owner or manager. They are required to conduct regular fire risk assessments, maintain clear evacuation routes, and ensure that all fire safety equipment is properly installed and functional. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in significant penalties, including fines and potential imprisonment, especially if non-compliance results in harm or poses a serious risk to occupants.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Snarky Phillip.
@LaReynedEpee
9 hours ago
In premises owned by businesses. This is a person’s home. Your comments have no relevance

OMax4wewLQDcinbwKSeJ4pwg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@joanneemerick5785
10 hours ago
A blessing of great wealth accompanies this family. I wonder what their careers have been?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Stephanie replies. See post 418 above.
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago (edited)
They restored two victorian houses with Stephanie's parents while working other jobs. Stephanie's mother was a psychology department head nurse, and they ran nursing homes, one after another. Stephanie and her cousins grew up together. Stephanie lived in the attics with the large family and dreamed of her own Chateau. When Amaury was a teenager, his parents started to restore the barn property. They sold that property to buy this house. Stephanie's aunt repairs sofas, for example, as does Stephanie and Philip. You are confused by people who have worked hard their whole lives and mend things
---
@Jennifer62389
12 hours ago
Philip looks like he's on a safari.

@LoireValleyChateaux
9 hours ago
He has a JUNGLE of china to safari thru

@debbierudolph9489
8 hours ago
I just can't understand the hat inside the house
---
@jdeeside
12 hours ago
I just can't unsee those pasty legs in those hideous shorts

• Haha
  • Sad

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Y’all her page may be back on Patreon but she is definitely suspended. Ground rules say people can still see your content while you try to get back in to compliance, but that you cannot post. She hasn’t posted a new video because she can’t while in review. If she doesn’t clear up her violations she never will again and she will lose the next payout. Shes only pretending everything is fine because that’s what she does. Everything is still all effed up for her right now. Until she posts a Patreon video we can assume she is still suspended.
What an astute observation. You are right, last night she claimed that it was only when she was trying to post the Patreon video, that she noticed an error, and was not allowed to post the video. If her Patreon account was actually put back online a dozen hours or so ago and the glitch resolved, where is the Patreon video? Why didn’t she post it?

No announcement on the CD community page or in her cd comment section that her Patreon account had been fully restored and the “ glitch” fixed.She has ignored the issue.

Look what she posted under one of the dump accounts. You must be correct because she’s already tried to put an excuse into the comments from yesterday’s video 11 hours ago to cover the fact that although the account is back online, she has yet to post the completed Patreon video this week.This post was to quash further discussion of why no Patreon video for this week has been posted, although it had allegedly already been completed and was ready to upload

@therealtartuffe
11 hours ago
That's strange. I can access it. However, Stephanie seems to be late in posting her weekly update. I'm sure she'll have it up soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
More questions. (It's an inquisitive type of day 🤔 ). Does anyone here think FanFan may have had a patreon alert just before M&M wedding? They were late, (not unusual), Steph's hair straggly (not unusual), she seemed extremely rattled. Some of you wondered if she and Ponce had a tiff, especially when she looked a little tearful at being alone after the wedding but using the excuse that she left the paahty due to her editing diligence. Because Ed and Candace had not supplied the horrid boy with a vat of champers in their room - he'd scarpered back to the festivities.

i'm useless at guessing the timey wimey crap but didn't they return to Lieland after the wedding where she had a two day breakdown? Was the paint stripping channel 4 thing a completely different week but served as the excuse for delaying car trip south? She can run in stilettos but can't stand and strip paint for 10 minutes, until Gerry is called in to finish her work.

Of course, Pheef saved ALL his pocket money for a year to cheer up the grifty grabber, with just a bit left over to buy mountains of ice cream. Do you think they stayed 2 nights? Hotel doesn't sell Ben & Jerry's - where did that come from?

Aren't you glad you didn't, for 800 + euros per night rent their room the following day? Obviously something had gone on AFTER dinner with Ratso. Left (a lot) alone in the hotel room and having a festival of excrement? Why would anyone stagger back from a 3 course dinner plus martini and wine and decide to wash to dog??????

My god, the sun has reappeared after 2 weeks of cloud and rain - back to my real life!☀ Feel free to answer any and all questions :geek::cool:😁
I doubt if Patreon gives advance warnings but she certainly looked "off" and she tends to take to her bed with pretend illnesses when she's anxious. It was also odd that Brenda decided to post her spiel, including info on her Patreon account which also mentioned tax, at that precise moment. If Fanny did dread some investigation, she could have begged for BG's support and defence. I wonder if she had had some hint from the tax office who later communicated with Patreon. Whatever happens, I hope it put the wind up her. I think she is exactly the type who would not want to face up to it but would put her head in the sand, and use a trip to her aunt's with the luxury hotel, food, drink, and shopping to numb her senses and take her mind off reality.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
This weather is really trying to spoil my holiday in France. Today's highlights, Stopped off at our fav bordeaux wine producers and stocked up for the year. Had a fab lunch in a nearby auberge, goats cheese in filo parcels with salad, beef with potatoes and veg, cafe gourmand, with bread (no side plates) and a 1/4 bottle of wine. All for €19. Drove in plenty of rain today and are now exploring Charente-Maritime area. Now I have vlogs to catch up on.

• Heart
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Still no posts on Patreon by ole Steph since June 5, 2024. Did Ratso accidentally delete the Patron video that was to be posted 6 days ago?

• Haha
  • Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
I wonder just how many of those sad plastic tiara wearing old bags who've paid over the odds to stay at the shitoo, watch how these two gluttons travel, gorge themselves and think 'I've been taken for a fool'.

I'm sure if they're in denial their poor husbands who get dragged along and have coughed up a tidy sum must tell them.

Fanny and Snort's become more grotesque week by week. They're all but laughing in their mad fans and patreon's faces.

I wish there were more who've stayed at the Shitoo, that would be brave enough to put their heads above the parapet and voice their opinions.

You can't tell me they all think it's wonderful as most of the time their faces at the dinner table and the forced smiles afterwards say it all.

@Balmoral I think you're not too far from the truth with that, it all makes sense.
🧵“Fanny and Snorts become more grotesque week by week. They're all but laughing in their mad fans and patreon's faces.”

I can see a 🧵 title here…

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
2 new comments from our own antiques Road trip video :

@Cantfi
17 hours ago
How can you afford to buy such an expensive car, if you can't afford the renovations needed for the château? Genuinely confused.

@margotwelland2459
21 hours ago
FYI: hope you don’t mind me saying but the strap that connects to Lancelot in his new car seat it meant to connect to a harness, not a collar in case of an accident, god forbid
emoji_u1f64f_1f3fb.png
due to the strain on the neck

ABEC3AFB-9AE8-47CE-9967-0F7CF48BA629.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha